Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 05

Story Info
A good girl burns with submissive futa desires!
7.5k words
4.75
13.4k
33

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elise's Submissive Futa Desire

Elise Hart

"Your mother's the preacher's wife, and hear you are blowing my dick," the captain of the cruise ship groaned. "A preacher's daughter is sucking my cock like a whore."

I grinned as I peered onto the bridge to see my younger sister blowing the captain. My goth sister worked her mouth up and down the handsome man's cock. She suckled on him with such passion. I couldn't help but gawk at the pervy sight.

I knew my little sister was a slut, but I had no idea she was this wild. Mom would freak out if she saw this. It would melt her mind to see just how much of a whore Chantelle was. I should tell Mom that she was here, but...

It was sort of hot watching.

My pussy was so juicy as I spied on Chantelle bobbing her head. Her dyed-black hair swayed around her pale face. She used foundation to make herself look even whiter with black lipstick and dark mascara. I shivered at this. I had never seen porn before. Watching it was so... arousing.

"Yes, yes, yes," grunted the captain, his face twisting with passion. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's so fucking good, Chantelle! Suckle that dick."

Chantelle would make him cum. I swallowed and slid my hand down my body to my shorts. I rubbed at my pussy. Masturbation was a sin. My mom told me that all the time. But, still, I was weak a lot of the time. And right now...

This was so hot.

Chantelle's black lips worked up and down his thick and long shaft. I couldn't believe that a dick could be that big. And she fit so much of it into her mouth. She slobbered on him. My heart pounded in my chest as I started rubbing at my hot pussy through my shorts and panties.

I shuddered at how good that was. I pushed the fabric of my panties into my pussy lips and clit. Little shivers swept through me. I bit my lip to avoid moaning. Right now, our mother was tearing the ship apart looking for Chantelle. She knew that my little sister had gone off to fuck one of the crew members.

The captain on the bridge. That was so hot.

I rubbed so fast on my clit as the man grunted louder and louder. He must be near to cumming. That was so hot. I massaged my bud, my cunt clenching as she nursed on him with such obvious enthusiasm. She wanted his cum.

My phone beeped. I gasped, knowing it was Mom sending me a text. The cruise ship had wireless, letting our phones all work like they would back in the house. Satellite internet was an amazing thing. I had to answer.

Still rubbing my clit, I pulled out my phone with my other hand. I shuddered as I read her message. "Have you found her yet?"

I hesitated, then texted one-handed, "Not yet, Mom."

"I'm so wicked," I thought, shocked that I had done that. This wave of heat rushed through me.

"That's it," panted the captain. His muscular chest rose and fell. Captain Lucas O'Connell was such a hunky man. I got why my sister was blowing him. "Oh, fuck, that is it. You're going a get a mouthful of my spunk."

It was about to happen. I rubbed so furiously at my pussy, the need to cum building in me.

"Yes!" he snarled. His body bucked. His cock pulsed.

I heard my sister swallowing his cum. I whimpered through my clenched teeth. My pussy soaked my panties. The wet cloth clung to my pussy lips. I massaged my bud, my virgin pussy clenching with my building orgasm. I was so close to that moment. To my sinful climax.

I loved abusing my pussy. Masturbation couldn't be a sin if it felt so good. It wasn't sex. I wasn't being naughty like my little sister. I was being a good girl, saving myself until marriage. I was just having fun until then.

Self-love.

"Swallow it, you goth fucking slut!" grunted the captain.

"You are a goth fucking slut," I whimpered as my sister swallowed all that jizz, her naked body quivering.

Then she popped off his cock. She stood, her slender body gleaming in the lights of the bridge. She moved to the windows at the front. She bent over and thrust out her rump. I gasped as I saw my sister's shaved pussy. I had no idea she did that.

"Fuck me so hard, Captain!" Chantelle purred. "I need a real man to pound my pussy!"

My sister was such a slut.

"Yes, you fucking do," the captain growled.

He turned and moved towards her. I stared at his muscular ass. His balls swung between his meaty thighs. I shuddered at the sight of them as he moved up behind my sister to fuck her hard. I furiously rubbed at my clit.

Then the captain froze. "What is that?"

A light flared, then a loud crash threw me onto my side. The silvery radiance engulfed me and--

* * *

My pussy was so hot. I groaned. It often was when I was coming out of sleep. I would have a sex dream and wake up wet and horny. My hand was already between my thighs. I knew masturbation was wrong, or so my mother always said. Dad, too. He was a preacher.

He had to say stuff like that, right?

But I liked it. And what was the harm to love myself? I wasn't having premarital sex. I wasn't going to get pregnant or ruin myself. I would just have a nice cum. My hand was already between my thighs rubbing at my furred muff.

I had a nice, trimmed bush. I shuddered as I found the lips to my pussy. I rubbed at my clit as I lay on my bed in the cruise ship. Only... Why did it feel like I was lying on sand? I opened my groggy eyes to see greenery before me.

I shuddered, my fingers rubbing at my clit. It was still nice and dark, but I could see the sky lightning through the vegetation like I stared towards the east. But why was I staring at greenery? The last thing I remember was...

Masturbating to my little sister blowing Captain O'Connell on the bridge of the ship. Now I was here on the sand rubbing my clit. I rolled over onto my back. The stars above were fading as the new day dawned.

To my left, out to the west, I guessed, was the ocean. A dark sea that washed waves on the shore. Where was the ship? I shuddered, unable to stop rubbing at my pussy. I was so horny. I bit my lip, whimpering as I masturbated.

"What is going on?" I groaned.

I leaned my head back and rested on something rubbery. Not a pillow, but it was comfortable. I shuddered, seemingly alone. Birds were chirping, welcoming the dawn, as I rubbed at my clit with such hard strokes.

"Did I get shipwrecked or something?" I swallowed, my pussy clenching with this rush of fear.

That made the pleasure coming from my clit more intense. I gasped, the pleasure swelling in me. The need to climax building and building in me. I trembled, loving the feelings washing through me as I squirmed on the sandy beach.

What if I shipwrecked on a desert island? And what if there was some sexy, jungle native that would rescue me? Like a Captain O'Connell but tanned from wearing only a loincloth. A muscular hunk that swung through the jungle vines.

Tarzan.

What if there was a Tarzan? I could be his Jane. And he would rescue me and carry me off to his lair. I would have to become his wife. His savage lust would overwhelm him. He would have to ravish me. Just fuck me hard because he didn't understand about the world.

"Yes, yes," I moaned, imagining him over me with that big dick just throbbing to ram past my cherry.

I shuddered, rubbing hard at my clit as the fantasy played through my mind. I groaned, my face twisting with such delight. My pussy clenched as my orgasm built and built in me. I imagined his muscular form sinking on me.

"Oh, take me!" I moaned as I pictured his cock pushing against the folds of my pussy. A hot delight rippled through me as I rubbed my clit. "Make me your Jane! Ravish me so hard!"

He thrust into me.

I arched my back, imagining what it would be like to have a cock in my pussy. To be fucked hard by my savage jungle husband. My twat clenched, aching to be filled. I whimpered, my orgasm swelling so fast.

I hurtled towards that moment of my climactic pleasure, squirming on the sands. His cock pumped in and out of my pussy. I groaned, my round tits jiggled. My head tossed, blonde hair dancing around me. The rubbery pillow I lay against shifted.

"Oh, Tarzan, make me cum with your big dick," I moaned, my clit bursting with sparks. My toes curled. "Please, please, make me cum."

I burst with rapture.

My virgin pussy writhed and spasmed as I bucked through my ecstasy. It was a heady delight. A naughty pleasure that swept through me. I shuddered, my toes curling with the pleasure of this moment. Heat swept through my body.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped, my cunt convulsing. Juices gushed out and spilled hot down my thighs. "Tarzan! Tarzan!"

My fantasy burned through me of that hunky jungle stud fucking me so hard. I squirmed on the sand as the rapture swept through me. It was fantastic to enjoy. My mind boiled from the heat of my ecstasy.

So much bliss swept through me from my pussy. I squealed out to the deserted beach. I masturbated right out in the open. I was like my little sister. I was just some big slut. That made me burn so hot as I shuddered through all this ecstasy. I trembled with such delight through the passion that consumed me. I groaned, hitting that wonderful peak.

I shuddered there. My heart beat wildly in my chest. I sucked in deep breaths, my mind buzzing from all this delight. I pulled my fingers from my pussy and stared at them. They dripped with my juices. I licked at them.

I always did that. I liked how I tasted. Sweet.

I sat up as I cooled down from my orgasm. I could not believe I had just masturbated. Now that I had cum, shame fell on me. I stood, sand spilling off my body. The sun had cleared the jungle now. I must be staring out to the west. I looked around.

A large river dumped into the ocean right by me. It was so wide from one end of the mouth to the other. Like a football field wide. The water churned strangely where it met the incoming seas. I absently wiped my butt and turned around.

My pillow turned out to be a lifesaver. Though... Shouldn't it say Lady of the Sea? That was the name of the cruise ship. I could have sworn that the lifesavers on the ship had that name written on them. Guess I was wrong.

"Now what," I muttered, looking around. "You going to swing out of the jungle and save me, Tarzan?"

"No," a voice answered.

I yelped, looking around where the source of that voice had come from. That was a woman. My hands slapped over my tits while I crossed my legs tightly. Lord, I hoped she didn't just watch me masturbate on the beach.

"Um, hi," I said. "Uh, where are you?"

"Here," the woman answered.

"Yeah, okay," I said, scanning the vegetation. There were some thick, leafy plants and a tall tree that had a thick trunk. "But where is here? Are you hiding in the bush?"

"No," she said again. "Me no hide."

"Then where are you?" I asked again. The woman had a strange way of speaking.

"Here." A branch rustled.

I looked up to see, maybe thirty feet up in the tree, a mocha-skinned woman crouched in the tree as naked as I was. She cocked her head, staring down at me. She had thick, woolly dreadlocks that spilled around her face and round breasts that quivered as she moved. She had her legs spread apart and...

She had a dick thrusting from her crotch. A huge one. Way bigger than Captain O'Connell's. My eyes bulged as I stared at this ebony cock. She was some sort of shemale or transgendered woman. I swallowed as her cock pulsed and twitched. A liquid beaded at the tip.

"Me no Tarzan," she added. "Me Kendra. No Tarzan save you."

"Okay," I said, holding my hands tighter over my boobs. "That's fine. Um, Kendra, why are you naked? Did you lose your clothes in the shipwreck like I did?"

"Clothes...?" Her face scrunched up. "Power... suits... Me wore... Once. I think. Now... Kendra no clothes. Why? Clothes dumb! Naked fun! Angels like!"

"Were you on the cruise ship?" I asked. "Lady of the Sea? Were you on it? Did you just wash up on shore like me?"

She shook her head. "Me live here. Been here... Many days. Many many."

"Okay, Kendra," I said. "My ship crashed into something. I need some help. Can you help me?"

"Why?" she demanded. "You pleasure self not Kendra. Tarzan! Why help? You want Tarzan."

My cheeks burned hot. God, she had heard me masturbating and moaning about Tarzan. "Listen, I'm sorry that I, uh, pleasured myself to Tarzan. He's not real. It was just a fantasy. I didn't even know you were here, Kendra. Please, please, I need help. Will you please help me?"

"Why?" She grabbed her big dick. God, it was huge. And she had no balls. It just thrust from her black bush and... Did she have a pussy? "Why help? No like Kendra."

"Of course I like you, Kendra," I gasped. "I don't care you have a dick or are a transgender woman."

"Futa! Kendra futa!"

"Futa!" I squeaked, my heart racing. The last thing I wanted to do was offend this woman. She was the only help I had. "A beautiful futa! Just gorgeous." And she was. With that rich, mocha skin, those round breasts, her feminine face, and even that cock... It all made her rather attractive.

I had never been turned on by a woman before, but... She did have a cock.

"Prove it!" she said. "Prove Kendra beautiful. You prove. Now! Or me leave!"

"What, no!" I gasped. "I don't know how to survive out here alone. I'm scared. You can't go! How do I prove it? Huh?"

But even as I said it, I realized just how I had to prove it. My stomach roiled. It nearly turned upside down at the shock of it. She couldn't mean I would have to masturbate to her. Just lie back down and jerk off to her. That was insane.

"Pleasure self!" Kendra said, stroking her futa-dick. "Pleasure self Kendra! Show me! Rub pussy! Pinch nipple. Moan me!"

I bit my lower lip. That was too embarrassing. There was no way I could do that in front of her. There had to be a way, but then she shook her head and turned. She was going to leave me. Just walk away for me.

"Okay!" I gasped. "I'll mas... masturbate to you!" I had never said anything so embarrassing in my life. "Then you'll help me!"

Kendra nodded eagerly. She stroked her futa-dick, ready to watch my live performance. My cheeks burned with mortification as I sank back to the sands. I leaned my head against the lifesaver with my feet pointed at her. I closed my eyes and spread my legs.

My pussy was on display. She could see my slit through my sparse down of blonde hair. I shoved my hand between my legs. I rubbed at my cunt. I trembled with delight, my heart pounding a mile a minute. I had to put on a show.

"Oh, Kendra," I said, trying to be enthusiastic as I rubbed at my pussy. "Oh, Kendra. You're so... so sexy with your big, uh, futa-dick."

"Yes! Yes!" The Black futa stroked her dick. "Big! Kendra big! But you... You no dick? Not futa?"

"No, I'm a girl," I moaned, my fingers rubbing up and down my slit and... I was getting wet. "Oh, Kendra, I need you to save me. To rescue me because you're so sexy!"

I felt so lame for saying those words, but her eyes were on me. She fisted that big futa-dick and... My pussy was getting so wet. She wasn't Tarzan, but she was a jungle savage. She was so comfortable crouched on that branch. I had never seen anything like it.

This wave of heat swept through me. I shuddered as I massaged my clit. I rubbed my bud, my virgin pussy clenching. My twat grew hotter and hotter. It was exciting masturbating for the futa. She stared at me with such lust.

"Mmm, Kendra, do you like looking at my body?" I cooed, sounding like my whore of a little sister.

"Yes, yes, Kendra like!" she said. "Me like! You sexy! Sexy girl! Pale! Like coconut. Round boobs! Gold hair! Not silver like an angel."

"Right, right," I groaned, rubbing at my pussy faster. This was so hot. My pleasure built in me.

And she stroked her girl-cock now. She pumped her hand up and down it while her other hand reached between her legs and... She did have a pussy. She was fingering her cunt. That was so hot. I loved seeing her thrusting her digits in and out of her snatch.

She masturbated her twat and stroked her cock. She did have both That was so hot to realize. I rubbed harder at my clit as I watched the Black futa masturbating herself. We were both panting. Both moaning as we lusted for the other.

I was at her mercy. Just like in my fantasy. I had to do whatever this jungle futa wanted. If she wanted to ravish me, I would let her do it. I would be her sexy wife. I trembled at that thought. That wild fantasy.

"I want you to take care of me, Kendra!" I moaned. "Ooh, ooh, I want you to carry me off. I'll be yours. You're so sexy! Ooh, way sexier than Tarzan!"

"Yes, yes, yes," Kendra moaned, fisting her hand up and down her Black futa-dick. "Me am! Me am! Tarzan suck! Me good!"

"Yes!" I gasped, loving how she talked like Tarzan.

I rubbed harder at my clit. I rose towards that moment of climax. I hurtled closer and closer to it. I was so near to bursting. It was so intense. Feeling the pressure in my pussy build and build as the jungle-futa watched me.

Her round boobs quivered, the sun rising through the trees behind her. Beams of sunlight danced around her as the ocean breeze rustled the tree. It was so exciting to witness. My clit burst with sparks beneath my massaging fingers.

Kendra thrust her own digits in and out of her pussy. She didn't have a hymen like me. She fucked her cunt and masturbated her girl-cock. That was so hot to witness. I loved that so much. It made me shiver with such excitement.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, my orgasm about to burst through me.

It was such a wonderful thrill to have her beating off over me. It was just amazing to watch that hand stroke up and down her girl-dick. My toes curled in the sand. She moaned, her dreadlocks dancing around her head.

"Yes, yes, yes, just cum!" I moaned. "Cum all over me! I want you, Kendra, to shower me in your awesome futa-cum! Not Tarzan! Kendra!"

"Me!" she gasped and exploded.

Her futa-cum shot from her girl-cock. This pearly spunk that seemed to float in the air above me as I rubbed at my clit. Then it rained down on me. Hot cum splashed across my body. I gasped at the feeling of the jizz soaking my skin.

I exploded.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I squealed, reveling in the delight of this moment. It was such a wild passion. "Kendra!"

"Yes!" she moaned as more and more of her girl-cum fired from her and splashed on my body.

I loved the feeling of all that hot spunk splashing on me. It was so hot to have more and more of her jizz raining on my body. Some landed on my tits. I loved the feeling of that hot spunk running over my boobs.

Then her spunk landed on my lips. Salty futa-cum soaked my mouth. I groaned at how good it was as I bucked through my orgasm. The rapture swept through me. It was an incredible delight. I loved every second of all that spunk splashing on my body.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, my mind melting with the rapture of this moment. "That's so good. Just shower me with all that spunk. Coat me in all that jizz!"

"Coat you!" she squealed as she fired a final spurt of cum.

I shuddered as all that jizz landed on my belly. I hit the peak of my orgasm, my tongue licking my lips. I wanted more of that cum. It was so yummy. As I panted from my orgasm, I swept up drops of jizz that had rained on my body and brought the delight to my mouth.

I suckled the spunk off my fingers. I loved the flavor of her seed. It was wonderful. My tongue caressed over my digits. I savored that naughty delight. I swept up more of her cum. I savored how it melted across my mouth.

"Me help!" Kendra cried.

She jumped off the branch. I gasped at how height up that was, afraid she would hurt herself. She landed before me, her futa-dick bobbing up and down. I loved the sight of it swaying there, thrusting out over my body.

She's going to ravish me! flashed through my mind.