Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra grabbed my thighs, her mocha hands stroking my pale flesh. She licked her lips then ducked her head down. Her dreadlocks spilled over my thighs and belly as she pressed her mouth into my virgin pussy.

She nuzzled through my bush to lick directly at my pussy. It was incredible to have her do that. This heat swept through me as she licked at my cunt. My back arched as she caressed my folds. Pleasure swept through me at the feeling of her tongue lapping at me.

This was nothing like masturbation.

I shuddered and moaned like a harlot.

I was a preacher's daughter, but feeling this woman--this futa--lapping at my pussy was something I loved. I savored every moment of her tongue sliding up my folds. She brushed my hymen as she licked me, then caressed my clit.

Sparks burst when she did that. My body bucked as I moaned in delight. I squirmed on the sand, my head rubbing against my lifesaver pillow. My face twisted with delight as she kept licking and lapping at me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "Oh, wow, that's so good. That's amazing. Just keep licking me like that. Just keep feasting on me. I love this!"

"Me love!" Kendra moaned. "Yummy! Virgin pussy! Yummy!"

I was such a dirty, dirty girl for loving every second of this. I savored it. My body quivered as she licked at me with such hunger. She swirled her tongue around my clit. Then she suckled on my bud. My pussy clenched with the surge of bliss.

She made me feel so amazing. I groaned, savoring every second of her licking at me like that. She caressed me with that hungry mouth. She lapped at me with such passion. My thighs squeezed about her head, her dreadlocks caressing my flesh.

"Kendra!" I moaned. "You're so much better than Tarzan!"

"Me am!" she squealed and flicked her tongue around my clit.

I gasped at that. The sun rose over the trees and fell on my body. It was so warm caressing my skin as she licked and lapped at me. She suckled at my bud. I whimpered, humping my virgin pussy against her hungry mouth.

The Black futa loved my pussy. She released my nipples to lick at my folds again. Her tongue pushed on my hymen. She wanted to penetrate into me. I loved that about her. I savored her wanting to just thrust her tongue into my pussy. She would make me quiver in delight when I came.

"Kendra!" I squealed. "You're making my pussy melt. I love this so much!"

"Good! Good!" she groaned and stroked her tongue across my pussy.

I shuddered at her tongue. She suckled on my pussy lips. She nibbled on them then flicked her tongue up to my clit. I gasped, my fingers scooping up her jizz that cooled on my belly. I brought the salty treat to my lips.

I sucked my fingers clean as I reveled in her salty flavor. Her lips and tongue caressed my pussy. I whimpered as she licked up my cream. She loved the taste of my cunt. She moaned as she feasted on me. It was so wild.

Mom would have a heart attack if she saw me right now. Wherever my mother was, I knew that she wasn't getting eaten out by a futa. Mrs. Agatha Hart would never, ever cheat on my dad, especially not with a futa.

She wasn't exactly pro-trans.

But I was loving this. I was as naughty as my little sister.

I shuddered with delight, loving every second of that tongue stroking over my bud. I whimpered, scooping up more salty futa-jizz. Kendra brought me to the brink of my orgasm. I loved every moment of this bliss. I was so eager to cum.

Then she nursed hard on my clit. I bucked, my cunt clenching. The pressure burned in me. This was it. This was what I needed. I trembled, my head tossing back and forth as I quivered through this bliss. I would have such a big burst of pleasure.

I came.

"Yes!" I squealed.

The largest orgasm of my life swept through me. All that delight rushed through my body. I loved every second of it. This was such a treat. I loved it so much. I gasped and moaned as my juices gushed out into her mouth.

Waves of rapture flowed through me. I trembled through the ecstasy. It was so wondrous to have it washing through my body and drowning my mind in ecstasy. It was a rush. Amazing. This was what I needed. What I craved.

"So good," I gasped. "You made me cum so hard!"

"You cum!" she squealed. "Kendra love! You good."

"Me Elise," I panted as my orgasm died into bliss. I realized I hadn't introduced myself. "I mean, I'm Elise!"

"Elise!" She licked my pussy. "Not Gina. Not Jill."

"No," I said. "Who are they?"

"No remember," she groaned. She licked at my pussy again. I gasped at that hot delight sweeping over me. My face contorted with delight as Kendra lapped up the juices. I could cum again. "But names stuck." She tapped the side of her head as she lifted her face from my pussy. "Stuck here."

She then licked her lips, her futa-dick spasming over me. "You mine!"

"Yes!" I gasped. "I'm yours! Carry me off to your jungle bower and ravish me! Make me your jungle-slut, Kendra!"

She laughed. "You funny. Funny. Hot. Funny. Sexy. Yummy!"

She grabbed me. I gasped as the Black futa threw me over her shoulder with such ease. I trembled, feeling like it was caveman times and my husband--well, my hung futa--had claimed me to be her wife. I had no choice in the matter. No agency.

Back when women were just property. My pussy quivered at the thought of being owned by this savage. I was such a naughty preacher's daughter.

I quivered on Kendra, my round boobs rubbing into her back. My nipples throbbed with the delight of her silky flesh. My pussy clenched, aching to be deflowered. She marched towards the trees. I wanted to be carried off to her bower and be ravished.

She jumped. I groaned as my stomach lurched. Then she grabbed something. A tree branch creaked and the ground blurred beneath me. Vegetation flashed by as we... swung. Oh, my god, she was swinging from a vine like Tarzan.

"Oh, Kendra, you are so much better than that pussy Tarzan!" I gasped.

"Tarzan pussy?" Kendra gasped as she let go of the vine. We sailed through the air. "Good pussy?"

"No, no, he's a wussy man!" I gasped as she grabbed another vine.

The tree creaked overhead. More of the vegetation blurred by as we swung. My blonde hair whipped behind us as the blood rushed to my head. This was so good. I loved this so much. I savored how amazing I felt as we soared.

"Men icky!" Kendra said. "No pussy! Balls! Balls not pussy!"

"Yes, yes, screw balls! I want pussy!" I quivered in delight. I wanted pussy. Her pussy. Could I lick her pussy? And suck her girl-dick? I'd have to do all that, wouldn't I? I'd be her pleasure-slave. Her slave-wife. She claimed me. I had to obey her.

I didn't know why all these ideas just made me so wet. It was just such a rush to have them bursting in my mind. My pussy clenched, juices dripping down my thighs, as we swung through the jungle.

It was such a rush. I could catch a glimpse of that thick river through the jungle, but we were slowly moving away from it. Or maybe the river was bending away from us to the north while we were still heading east.

I thought.

I shuddered as she kept swinging through the jungle. We were moving so fast over trackless paths. Flowering plants blurred by. Orchids grew in some of the trees. The vines were all thick and supple, letting her swing about.

Then we burst into a clearing. She let go of the vine. I gasped as there was a pool surrounded by black rocks. A silver light glowed from the center of it. I shuddered at the sight of it, my eyes so wide at how pretty what is.

"What is that?" I gasped. "The pool? It glows."

"Angel pool," said Kendra. "Makes futas. Elise bathe later. Me ravish now!"

Angel pool that makes futas? That sounded so fascinating.

But then it was gone. The silver glow lost to the jungle. I shuddered as we swung high again. She let go as we soared up. She landed on a branch. I gasped, the ground so far below. Volcanic rocks were poking out of the soil.

She bounced up, spiraling around the tree until she burst out of the surrounding canopy and reached the top of the tree where she had built a hut perched amid the thick and strong branches. She jumped towards it. As I did, I saw a large volcano rising out of the jungle with the sun off its north shoulder.

There was a massive mountain east of us. I hadn't seen that from the beach. I then noticed a break in the forest north of us, a sinuous line. That must be the river that dumped out on the western edge of the island. It flowed all the way from that mountain to the sea.

"Wow," I gasped as she dropped me down. I sank to my knees before her and was face to face with her girl-dick. "That's so wonderful."

I grabbed her girl-dick and did what my little sister did to Captain O'Connell's cock. I swallowed her tip and nursed on her. The futa gasped as she stared down at me. Her ebony futa-dick throbbed in my mouth as I bobbed my head, performing my wifely duties.

"That good!" she groaned. "Elise good. Hot mouth! Me like!"

I winked at Kendra, her dreadlocks swaying about her mocha-brown face. I worked my mouth up and down her girl-dick. I suckled on her with such passion. She groaned as I did that. My tongue caressed around her. It was such a thrill to have her doing that. It was a wondrous thrill to worship her futa-cock with my mouth.

I bobbed my head, watching her round breasts jiggle. She groaned, her futa-dick throbbing in my mouth. I danced my tongue around her girl-dick. I swirled about her, savoring the taste of her. It was a fantastic delight.

She groaned as I did that.

I worked my mouth up and down her futa-dick. I suckled with such passion on her. She groaned, her futa-dick throbbing into my mouth. She groaned as I worshiped her. I loved every moment of sucking on her. Her face twisted in delight.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she moaned. "Elise good! Me love!"

I shuddered and sucked harder.

The salty flavor of her precum soaked my tongue. I loved that delight. I suckled hard, working my mouth up and down her clit-cock. She whimpered as I did that. I nursed on her with all the passion that I could enjoy.

She whimpered. Moaned. Her clit-cock throbbed in my mouth. It felt so wonderful to nurse on her with all that I had. My head worked up and down her futa-dick. I nursed on her with hunger, loving that dick.

Then I smelled something wonderful. A tart aroma.

Her pussy.

Juices gleamed on her black curls hiding her pussy lips. I thrust my right hand out and cupped her bush. I slid my fingers through her folds and rubbed at her hot cuntlips. She groaned as I did that. She whimpered as my fingers stroked up and down her pussy lips.

Then I thrust my fingers into her snatch.

Her hot snatch engulfed my fingers. I savored the feeling of her pussy around my digits. My cunt would feel like that around her girl-cock. I quivered, my twat clenching as I pumped my fingers in and out of the futa's pussy.

"Elise good!" she moaned. "Sweet Elise! Me love!"

I groaned, encouraged by her moans. I fingered her cunt and suckled on her girl-dick. I bobbed my mouth up and down her girl-cock. I loved the feel of her girl-cock in my mouth. More of her salty precum spilled over my tongue.

I licked at her. I swirled around her. I loved the feeling of her in my mouth. My tongue danced with such hunger about her thick crown. She groaned, her pussy clenching down on my fingers thrusting in and out of her.

She loved what I did to her.

I gave her such pleasure.

She squeezed and kneaded her round tits as I bobbed my head. I worked my lips up and down her futa-dick. She throbbed in my mouth. I suckled on her with such passion. She whimpered, her head tossing from side to side.

"Good!" she moaned, my fingers thrusting in and out of her pussy. "Yes, yes! Me love! You good. Please me! Cum! Me cum!"

I wanted that.

I suckled hard on her futa-dick. I nursed on her with passion. I suckled with such force on her. She groaned, her girl-cock throbbing as I loved her. She whimpered, her pussy gripping my digits thrusting in and out of her.

Juices trickled down the back of my hand as I worked my two fingers in and out of her snatch. She groaned, her hands sliding up to twist her nipples. She twerked them as her face contorted with delight. The salty flavor of her precum grew thicker.

"Me cum!" she gasped, her futa-dick throbbing into my mouth. "Me cum, yes!"

Her futa-dick erupted.

I groaned as her hot girl-cum spurted over and over into my mouth. The jizz splashed against the back of my throat. I gulped it down. I swallowed every drop of her spunk. It was a fantastic delight. I shuddered, gulping down every drop of spunk that I could.

My pussy clenched as the jizz poured down my throat. Her pussy convulsed around my digits, juices gushing out of her cunt to bathe my hand. I savored the salty flavor of her futa-spunk. This was so wild to gulp it all down.

"Me love!" she groaned as I swallowed down her jizz.

There was so much gushing out of her. I loved how her pussy convulsed around my fingers. I shuddered, her clit-cock throbbing as it flooded my mouth with her futa-spunk. I loved that so much. It was just a thrill. I shuddered, my heart pounding with this wild beat.

She fired a last spurt of cum into my mouth. She groaned and ripped her clit-cock out of my mouth. I shuddered, savoring that last spurt of jizz. It was a treat. I pulled my fingers from her pussy as she stood over me, panting.

Then she groaned and pounced on me. She pressed me back and kissed me. I loved the feeling of her mouth on mine. She thrust her tongue into my mouth and swirled around in me. It was amazing having her doing that.

She tasted her own cum.

Her own jizz that she flooded into my mouth.

I thrust it into her mouth. She moaned, seeming to love her own girl-seed. And why not, it was so good. I shuddered beneath my jungle-futa, her round breasts rubbing into mine. That was so exciting. Our nipples twitched and throbbed. I loved the feeling as they brushed me. Heat burst from them. This exciting delight swept through me.

I broke the kiss and gasped, "I need you in me. Please, please, fuck me, Kendra!"

"Me fuck!" she purred and drew back her hips. I quivered as of her futa-cock was sliding down my belly towards my blonde bush. "Me fuck hard!"

The tip of her girl-dick nuzzled through my bush covering my pubic mound. I trembled at how amazing that felt. Then she slid her futa-cock down to press right against the virginal lips of my pussy. I quivered there, lying beneath her.

My breasts rose and fell with my pants, pushing my boobs into hers. Our nipples kissed. Sparks shot down to my pussy. Her futa-dick pressed against my pussy lips. They parted and she found my hymen. My maidenhead guarded the purity of my pussy.

She pushed on it. It was such a wild thing for her to do. It made me shiver as my virginity stretched and stretched. I whimpered as the membrane grew tighter. This heat burned as she thrust her thick, dark futa-dick hard against my hymen.

My cherry popped.

"Kendra!" I squealed as she penetrated me.

I groaned as her thick and amazing futa-dick stretched out my pussy. She slid into me. I shuddered there, loving every second of her entering my cunt. She went deeper and deeper into my snatch. She filled me up with that amazing cock.

I groaned, loving this delight. Her thick shaft went deeper and deeper into my pussy. She reached into my snatch. My eyes widened. I arched my back, pushing our perky tits tight together. I hugged her with my arms and legs, squealing in delight.

"Elise likes!" Kendra cheered as she sank to the hilt in me.

"Yes!" I groaned, loving that wonderful cock being in me. It was an amazing delight. "I love your futa-dick in me, Kendra! That's amazing!"

"Elise likes!" she cheered, her futa-dick throbbing in my snatch. "Elise likes me! Not Tarzan! Me!"

"Yep," I said, my hands stroking the Black futa's back. "Mmm, now are you going to just lie on me, or are you going to make love to me?"

Kendra grinned. "Me fuck!"

She kissed me again, her lips hot on mine. I groaned as her tongue thrust into my mouth. Then her hips moved. Her cock slid out of my pussy. I quivered beneath her, my back arching as I reveled in just how amazing her clit-dick felt in me. The friction massaging my pussy walls was amazing.

She thrust back into me.

Her futa-dick buried to the hilt in my pussy. A wave of delight shot through me. It was such an incredible pleasure. I felt like my pussy was made for being fucked by Kendra. Like I was born to be her wife. To be found by her.

I quivered at that wicked thought as she fucked away at me. She pumped into my pussy. She thrust her cock in hard and deep. Then she drew back. I groaned as she pumped away at me. She buried her girl-cock into my pussy again and again.

I held her, loving the feeling of her on me. Inside me. She pumped away at me with such force. It was incredible having her drive her futa-dick into me. I whimpered as she pounded me hard and fast. She buried over and over into my pussy. My cunt gripped her, reveling in this amazing passion.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned as she drilled her futa-dick into my cunt.

She pumped away at me with her wonderful girl-dick, driving into my snatch over and over again. Her every plunge into my pussy sent this wicked heat through me. I clenched down on her and gasped, the friction swelling this pressure in me.

My orgasm. Her futa-dick built and built my orgasm with her every thrust into my pussy. Her thick girl-cock reamed me out and made me quiver. I groaned, clenching down on her. I loved every moment of having her fill me up.

It was incredible having her drilling that big futa-dick into my cunt. I gripped it as our nipples brushed. Sparks flared and sizzled through my snatch. I whimpered, rising towards my climax as I writhed beneath her.

"Kendra! Kendra!" I moaned.

"Yes, yes, so good," she whimpered as she fucked me. "You pussy so good. Me love. Me love lots!"

"Yes!" I groaned, savoring those words of hers. That was what I wanted to hear. That she loved my pussy. That it made her hot and wet to fuck me. "Ooh, I am going to cum!"

"Cum good!" she moaned, fucking me so hard.

I couldn't agree more. I trembled beneath her, my pussy clinging to her thick shaft. I was so ready to cum. So ready to just burst with all this pleasure. It would be outstanding to have all that cum just flood my snatch. I squeezed my cunt down on her, so close to bursting.

She thrust hard into me. The pressure was building inside my cunt from all her hard strokes. They were bursting inside me. I squealed as my orgasm swept through my body. A tsunami of bliss washed through my flesh and crashed into my mind.

I squealed in delight, savoring this wondrous moment. My pussy convulsed and writhed around her futa-dick as she drew back. She gasped as she did that, her mocha face contorting with delight. Her dreadlocks swayed around my face.

She rammed back into me and groaned, "Elise! Yes!"

Her futa-cum spurted into me.

"Oh, Kendra!" I squealed as her girl-cum pumped into my pussy.

I shuddered, bucking on the ground, the pleasure washing through me. Wave after wave of rapture that swept through my body as my cunt writhed around her girl-dick. I bucked beneath her, our round breasts rubbing together. Our nipples brushed.

Pleasure sparked from our nubs and swept through my body. I gasped in delight, reveling in that extra bit of rapture that filled me. My cunt convulsed around her futa-dick. I milked her girl-shaft as she pumped more and more of her girl-cum into me.

She filled me with all that spunk. I quivered, full of all that jizz that she fired into me. I hit that amazing peak of my rapture as I wrung her dry. She whimpered on me as she erupted a final time into my pussy.

Then she rolled off me. "Ooh! So good! Me love! Me love! Elise pussy good! So good! Me love!"