Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 07

Story Info
The preacher's wife becomes a futa on her naughty vacation!
7.5k words
4.76
16k
40

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preacher's Futa Wife's Wicked Delights

Chantelle Hart

I shuddered in delight as Jane swung me through the jungles. I quivered slung over her shoulders as she went from vine to vine. This island that I had shipwrecked on was insane. I mean, Jane had this big futa-dick that grew from where her clit was.

And she claimed I could have one, too.

My own futa-dick.

Last night, I had been blowing Captain O'Donnell on the bridge of the Lady of the Sea, a cruise ship, and today I was getting fucked by a futa-savage. Like a female Tarzan with a huge dick. It was wild. My mother would freak out if she saw this.

She tried to keep me from having fun on the cruise ship after dragging me along to the ladies' Christian retreat being held on it. Hundreds of women from all the local churches having bible lessons, craft projects, and enjoying themselves while praising the Lord.

It was enough to make a goth cutie like me sick.

But I was a preacher's daughter, and my mother insisted that I come. She didn't trust me out of her sight. And for good reason. I would fuck every guy I could. I hated all that Christian repression. I wanted to get my pussy blown out by big dicks.

And Jane had such a huge one.

I did hope that my mother and sister, Elise, were okay, plus the others on the cruise ship, but it was hard to be worried with Jane around me. She had given me so many wonderful orgasms. Her futa-dick was awesome.

And I wanted to be a futa, too.

I almost wished my mother would stumble across us fucking in the jungle just so her knickers would get twisted into such a knot. That would be so hilarious. She wouldn't be able to handle a futanari. She was way too traditional and conservative for that. She had a hard time with lesbians.

Jane let go of the vine and landed on the ground by a small pool of silvery water. It was surrounded by flowers. I didn't recognize them, but they were orangish red and quite beautiful. I stared at the water and realized it glowed.

Like that spot in the bottom of the lagoon that glowed when I floated to shore. Waking up in a lifesaver had been a frighting experience, even if I had been bobbing in placid, warm waters. I was pretty sure I had come ashore on the south part of the island. We were probably near that big mountain I had seen.

"Is this it?" I asked as Jane unslung me. I stared at the waters, my petite body quivering. I leaned over it, my dyed-black hair swaying around my face. I licked my lips, wondering if I still had on my black lipstick.

I knew my white foundation had already washed off. I wasn't as pale as I should be.

"Is this what will make me into a futanari?"

"Yes!" Jane said with excitement. She didn't speak proper English. "Bathe! Chantelle futa! Big clit-dick! Like Jane!" She grabbed her own huge cock and jiggled it at me. Her tanned tits bounced. They were big and soft. So round.

"You sure?" I asked. "I mean, there's no one else here, right? You're alone?"

Her face scrunched up. "Me remember... Abby." Her eyes widened. "See Abby?"

"Who is she?" I asked, shaking my head.

"No remember." Jane let out a huff. "Just Abby." She shrugged. "But angels tell. Say pool magic. Me bathe! Me futa!"

"Gotcha," I said, glancing at the water. "Wait, angels?"

"Come sleep. No cocks. Just pussy. Like Chantelle." She grinned. "Me fuck. So good! Me love! Good pussy!"

"Is there bad pussy?" I asked.

"Me no know," she said, shaking her head, her big boobs jiggling. "Chantelle good. Good pussy! Me like! Fuck now?" She grabbed her girl-cock and stroked her hand up and down it.

I shuddered and said, "No, no, I want to have my own futa-dick. I want to be a dickgirl like Jane!"

"Yay!" she squealed and clapped her hands together. "Then fuck me?"

"Oh, yeah," I said and boldly stepped into the water. It was glowing. From angels, apparently. This was a weird island. "I think I'll call this Futa Island! I declare it to be so!"

I smiled at that as the water sank up my thighs then reached up to my waist. My pussy tingled in the glowing liquid. I shuddered, loving that sensation. I stared down at the glow. It came from a crack at the bottom. How peculiar!

My clit tingled more as I stood here. I wondered if I had to dunk myself all the way in it. I stared down my petite body, my small breasts topped by soft-pink nipples. I grabbed them and twisted them. The water rippled behind me.

"Me fuck!" she said and placed her cock in between my butt-cheeks. "No wait!"

"Sure," I groaned and placed her cock between my butt-cheeks. She had already fucked me in the ass once, her cum filling up my bowels. I did not mind a repeat.

She thrust against me. I groaned at the feeling of her clit-dick pushing against my asshole. My backdoor stretched open with ease after being broken in. I yawned wider and wider open, whimpering. My clit throbbed into the water as she popped into my anal sheath.

I shuddered at the feeling of her thick shaft sliding deeper and deeper into my bowels. It was an incredible delight to have more and more of her dick sliding into my anal sheath. I loved the feelinging of her thick shaft delivering into my asshole.

Her hands slid up and cupped my small tits as she bottomed out in my bowels. I clamped my asshole down around her, loving the feeling of her in me. I shuddered as she drew back. She pulled back her cock. My asshole clamped down on her, savoring the pullback.

The heat melted to my cunt soaking in the magical waters.

She rammed back into me. I gasped as she buried to the hilt in my asshole. My bowels gripped her girl-dick. I loved every second of her thrusting into my backdoor. The velvety heat rippled through my body. I whimpered.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, her hands massaging my small boobs. My nipples shot delight down to my cunt.

My clit tingled more as I groaned, "Fuck my asshole, Jane!"

"Me fuck!" she gasped, pumping away at me. "Me fuck good!"

"Yeah, you do," I panted, the heat from my bowels soaking through my cunt. I shuddered, my pussy clenching as she drilled into me. "So fucking good!"

My clit swelled. It felt so thick. Then I groaned as it grew. It sprouted into a futa-dick. That was wild. I loved the feeling of it growing from my crotch. I gasped as it pushed out from my pussy lips and grew into the water.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned at the sight of my girl-dick growing. "It's working. I'm becoming a futanari, Jane! Just like you!"

"Yay!" she cheered as she fucked into my asshole again and again. She buried into me over and over again. I loved the feeling of her futa-dick hammering my bowels. She drilled into me with such force. She fucked into my bowels with everything that she had. "Chantelle futa!"

"I am!" I groaned, my new clit-dick growing thicker. Longer. It thrust out into the water, bobbing up and down. I grabbed it, holding it. My new futa-cock was warm and thick. It pulsed with my heartbeat as it swelled more and more.

It grew as big as Jane's girl-dick. I groaned in delight, my bowels clenching about her thrusting cock. She fucked my bowels with such force, hurtling me closer and closer to cumming. Closer and closer to just bursting from this delight.

She buried her futa-dick into my anal sheath over and over again. The heat soaked my pussy and swelled these two points in me. I gasped at that new sensation. This aching need to erupt grew at the tip of my dick as pressure built in those two spots.

"Holy shit," I groaned, my asshole melting around Jane's thrusting cock.

The water rippled around us as she butt-fucked me. She buried her clit-cock to the hilt in my bowels again and again. I loved it. My toes flexed against the smooth stones I stood on. The ache grew at the tip of my futa-dick. I had to cum with it.

I had to spurt all that jizz from the tip of it. That would be incredible. A big grin swelled on my lips as that huge cock buried into my asshole again and again. Jane fucked me so hard. So fast. She plowed to the hilt in my anal sheath again and again.

My bowels clenched about her as my futa-dick twitched in my hand. I loved this so much. I groaned, waves washing around the pool from her hard strokes. She buried into me again and again. She filled me up with so much cock. I loved it so much.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped, feeling that urge to erupt building in those two points. My girl-balls or something. "Ooh, that's amazing, Jane!"

"Jane love!" gasped the futa-savage. "Yes, yes! So good! Ass good! Chantelle good!"

"I'm so fucking good," I groaned, my bowels squeezing down on that futa-dick as I hurtled towards that moment of eruption. "Yes, yes, just keep fucking that hard dick into my asshole. I'm going to erupt!"

"Good!" she squealed and slammed into my bowels.

My new futa-dick throbbed in the water, floating there as I shuddered through all this rapture. It was such an amazing moment. I groaned, savoring this delight. It was just such a hot passion to have her girl-cock pummeling my asshole.

The ache grew at the tip of my futa-dick. This need to erupt. It was amazing. My ovaries quivered. That was blue balls, right? Men always talking about how they just itch. How they have to cum or they'll explode. I got it now.

Jane's big boobs rubbed into my back, her nipples hard and her tits soft. She rubbed at my nubs, pleasure sparking down to my pussy. My ovaries drank in those sizzling delights. They raced up my futa-dick to throb at the tip.

"Oh, I think it's about to happen," I groaned, squeezing my bowels down on her futa-dick. "Yes, yes, it's happening. Fuck!"

She buried into me and I burst.

My asshole writhed around her futa-cock. I shuddered, my anal sheath suckling at her girl-dick. It was an incredible delight. My pussy convulsed as that pressure in my ovaries rushed down my cock and erupted into the water.

Milky cum jetted into the water, forming billowing clouds of futa-jizz. The next blast disturbed the cloud. Then the third. The fourth. I groaned as my girl-seed flooded the pond. My toes curled while my asshole writhed around Jane's thrusting futa-rod.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "Oh, Jane, that's so good! Cum in my bowels!"

"Me will!" she gasped and buried to the hilt in my anal sheath.

I gasped as her cum spurted into my asshole. She fired blast after blast of her cum. It was an incredible rush to have her spunk flooding my asshole. I quivered, loving that delight pumping into my snatch. It was an incredible passion.

"Me love!" she squealed.

"Me, too!" I moaned, my anal sheath milking her futa-dick.

I worked out the cum from her bowels as I pumped more and more into the water. The powerful explosions of bliss from my girl-dick shot through me. The pleasure slammed into my mind. I shuddered, the waves of delight mixing with those intense bursts of euphoria.

"Fuck, futa-dicks are awesome!"

"Yes!"

Jane kept firing her futa-jizz into my bowels as my cock ran dry. I groaned, swaying from the delight of it. This was an amazing moment. I savored it. My head swayed from side to side as I swayed in the water. Jane whimpered and erupted a last time into my asshole.

"Oh, god, that was so good," I moaned, my heart pounding in my chest. "That was just wonderful. I loved that so much. Thank you! Thank you so much for that! Thank you for making me into a futa. This is awesome!"

"It is!" she squealed and ripped her futa-dick out of my asshole. "Fuck more?"

"Yep!"

* * *

Agatha Hart

I lay on my back beside the silvery pool that had changed me into a futa. I squirmed on the soft moss that surrounded this pool, my futa-dick throbbing between mine and Rosa's stomachs. She lay on me, her futa-dick in my married pussy.

I was a preacher's wife, but I had given in to sin.

I had been washed overboard off my cruise ship where I was leading a ladies' retreat. I had come awake on the shores of this island, followed a path into the jungle, and found this pool with a glowing, silver light. It made my clit into a dick.

And that dick could cum.

My orgasm had coated mine and Rosa's tits in jizz. The Hispanic woman shuddered on me, her futa-dick twitching in my snatch. I had cheated on my husband. Me! And I didn't care. Not after all the pleasure that I had enjoyed since my clit grew into a cock.

I was having such a blast. It was like I had washed up on an island free from the responsibilities of being a good, Christian wife. An example to all the other women, and to my two daughters. I was free to just... sin.

I was on vacation from my life.

Cast adrift from it and able to indulge in all these delights.

"You can!" Rosa said, answering my question. I had asked if I could fuck her. "You fuck! Me like! Want try futa-dick!"

"You've never been fucked by a futa?" I asked. "But you've been with a man?"

"Think so," Rosa said, squinting up. "Hard remember. Hazy. But no futa. Mrs. Hart fuck me. Yes?"

"Yes," I breathed, so eager to fuck her. "What do you remember?"

She furrowed her brow. "Pita. She... sister? We close. Me think."

There was a Pita on the cruise ship. I remembered passing her talking on her phone while I was searching for Chantelle, my youngest daughter. I had spent so much energy trying to keep her from sinning, and now here I was so eager to fornicate with Rosa. Well, I doubt it was the same Pita. It was a common Hispanic name.

Rosa slid her futa-dick out of my cunt. I shuddered at that. She was so huge, three times the size of my husband. I quivered at just how much she had filled me up. At how much she had satisfied me. It was an amazing treat to have that huge girl-cock in me.

But now she was out of me. Her cum leaked out of my pussy while my futa-spunk coated her boobs. And mine. I scooped off some of my pearly jizz from my breast and popped the salty treat into my mouth. I loved the flavor of girl-seed.

I was turning into such a wanton wife. If Elise or Chantelle saw me, my two daughters would have a conniption fit. They would never believe I would like cum or cheat on their father. I had trouble believing it. That was how surreal this was.

Rosa turned around and knelt before me. Her plump, Latina rump jiggled before me. Her thick bush dripped with her pussy cream. Her golden-brown cock gleamed in my juices. I shuddered as I stared at that thick dick that had fucked me.

"Mrs. Hart fuck!" groaned Rosa, wiggling her ass. "Me need! Want cock! Fuck pussy! Pound hard! Make cum!"

"Lord, yes," I groaned, my futa-dick eager for the delight of sliding into her pussy. I wanted to bury my big shaft right into her twat. "I'll fuck you so hard, Rosa. I'll pound you with everything that I have. It'll be great."

"It will!"

I pressed my cock into her thick bush. Her curls spilled over the crown of my dick. I found the lips to her pussy. I groaned at the feeling of her hot labia on me. I shuddered at how amazing that felt on the folds of my pussy.

Groaning, I thrust into her cunt.

Her hot pussy engulfed my dick. It was an incredible delight. I sank into her depths. I savored her devouring my cock with that hot flesh. I shuddered as more and more of my futa-dick vanished into her juicy snatch.

I gripped her hips and pushed the last few inches into her pussy. I groaned as I sank into her twat. It was wonderful to be in her. I shuddered, my futa-dick throbbing in her twat. I loved how it felt being in her. It was so great to have her about me.

"Wow," I breathed as I experienced all that hot pussy around my futa-dick.

"Good!" purred Rosa. "Big. Thick. Me love! Fuck me! Mrs. Hart fuck!"

"Right," I groaned, just soaking in her pussy was amazing. But I had to fuck her.

Holding her hips tight, I drew back my cock. She groaned as she squeezed down on me. I gasped, my big boobs jiggling. Cum ran down my boobs as her hot flesh massaged my futa-dick. Especially the crown.

That part felt so sensitive.

That spongy tip just drank in all the feeling of her twat. I savored it and thrust into her twat. I rammed back into her pussy. I squealed as the heat shot down my futa-cock to my pussy. It washed through my twat and rippled through my body.

I pumped away at her cunt, reveling in every thrust. In every plunge into her hot snatch. She had such an amazing pussy. I loved it. I savored thrusting away at her hot twat. The waves of delight washing down my futa-dick spilled through my cunt and washed around my ovaries.

"Oh, yes," I moaned, my big boobs jiggling. "Rosa! Oh, Rosa, that's so good!"

I pounded her twat. I fucked her with such force. I loved this so much. I groaned, thrusting way at her. I fucked into her with such force. I buried into her twat with everything that I had. It was an incredible delight to plunge into her snatch.

"Me love!" Rosa squealed, her hot pussy gripping me. Her butt-cheeks were jiggling from the force of my crotch smacking her rump. "Me love much!"

"Good!" I moaned, my crotch slamming into her butt-cheeks again and again as I buried into her cunt again and again.

I shuddered, savoring that hot and juicy snatch gripping me. It was a fantastic delight. I reveled in that wonderful pussy massaging my futa-dick as I pumped away at her. This was heavenly. It was so sinful and amazing all at the same time.

I never wanted to stop thrusting into her twat. I wanted to keep fucking Rosa. Just bury into her cunt again and again. It would be fantastic to enjoy. Just a powerful delight. I shuddered, my futa-dick burying into her snatch again and again.

My tits heaved. They smacked together as I fucked over and over into her snatch. The heat soaked down my shaft and spread throughout my pussy. My ovaries loved the pleasure, swelling with my load of girl-cum.

I would flood her pussy.

Just pump my girl-seed into another woman's pussy.

This was so wild. So against God's creation.

Was that why it made me so hot to enjoy this? That we were in such violation of His grand plan? I shuddered, pumping away at Rosa's pussy. I experienced more pleasure than I ever had in my life. My boobs bounced and heaved as I fucked into her cunt. I plowed over and over into her snatch. I reveled in this amazing bliss.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, letting my passion echo through the jungle. "Oh, that's so good. That's amazing!"

"Is is!" gasped Rosa, her pussy clenching about my futa-dick. "Me love! Me love! Good fuck! Mrs. Hart! You good! Me love!"

"Thank you, Rosa," I groaned. "I love this, too. I love this so much. It's so amazing. Oh, my Lord, this is such a sinful delight to bury into your tight and wet pussy. Oh, Rosa, I'm going to cum so hard in your pussy!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" she squealed.

I plowed into her. I loved that so much. I savored that heat surging into my cunt. It was wondrous. My twat dripped with juices as I buried to the hilt in her cunt. I fucked her with just such passion. I pounded her with everything that I had.

The pressure in my ovaries swelled, matching that aching need to erupt that grew at the tip of my girl-dick. I whimpered, my face contorting with the delight as my passion echoed through the jungle. This was such a wonderful experience.

"Oh, that's wonderful," I groaned, my pussy dripping juices. "Oh, yes, yes, I love this so much!"

"Me, too!" she gasped. "Me cum!"

"Me, too!" I whimpered, plowing into her cunt, so close to that moment of eruption.

I slammed into her snatch, and she squealed. Her pussy went wild around my dick. She suckled at me with that hungry twat. It was an amazing rush to have her silky sheath writhing around my futa-dick. I groaned, my head throwing back as the pleasure built and built in me.

Then it erupted out of me. All that cum fired out of my cunt and splashed against her cervix. I shuddered, reveling in that delight. It was perfect. Just the sort of passion that I craved to experience. The pleasure slammed into my mind.