Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my Lord!" I gasped, my pussy convulsed, soaking my bush and spilling cream down my thighs. Spurt after spurt of cum erupted from my girl-dick. "Yes, yes, yes!"

"Cum! Cum!" Rosa gasped.

Her pussy suckled at me. That wonderful, hot twat rippled around me, working out all that jizz from within me. I loved every moment of it. Every last second of this ecstasy that swept through me. I groaned, my heart beating wildly.

"Oh, yes!" I whimpered. "Oh, my Lord, that's so good. That's amazing!"

"Me love!"

Rosa's hot pussy worked out all my girl-cum. Her futa-dick must have spurted her seed on the ground. That seemed like such a waste. I shuddered, jizz drying on my boobs. I fired one last time, emptying my girl-dick into her pussy.

I swayed there as she trembled. I had just filled her pussy with cum. I licked my lips, wanting to do such sinful things to her. I wanted to eat her out. Just feast on that naughty creampie that she had in her. I would go to town on her. Just devour her cunt.

"Rosa, I want to lick all that cum out of your pussy!" I moaned.

"Yes!" she squealed, her pussy rippling around my futa-dick.

Oh, yes,.I was on a vacation. A vacation from all that was wholesome and proper.

* * *

Chantelle Hart

Hot cum ran out of my asshole as I turned around in the magical pool that had just made me into a futa. I smiled as Jane crawled out, her tan ass dripping with water. She knelt by the flowers around the pool, her thick futa-dick swinging between her thighs.

I stared at her thick bush soaked from the water. She had a pussy, but... What was good for the goose as good for the... goose? I grinned. No ganders on this island. Just us futa-chicks that needed to fuck each other with our hard girl-cocks.

I climbed out of the water and knelt behind her. The warmth of the day rippled around me. I pressed my futa-dick into her butt-crack and slid down to her asshole. She gasped in delight and threw a look over me.

"Fuck ass?" she asked. "Not pussy?"

"I want to make this as dirty as possible," I purred. "You up for that?"

"Me is!"

I drilled against her anal sheath, loving the feeling of her against me. This was a thrill. A complete delight. I was so glad to feel this. I wanted to just have her anal sheath swallow my cock. That would be excellent. I pushed against her anal ring.

Jane groaned as her asshole widened to take my girl-dick. She shuddered there, her moans echoing through the jungle. I liked the sounds she made as her anal ring stretched. Gasps and moans. Her head tossed, her brown hair dancing.

Then her anal ring surrendered.

"Yes!" she gasped as I entered her asshole. "Chantelle butt-fuck! Yes! Yes!"

"Going to butt-fuck the hell out of you," I groaned as I sank into her asshole.

Her velvety bowels engulfed my futa-dick. I groaned, loving every moment of sinking into her tight anal sheath. She clenched about me as more and more of my new clit-dick vanished into her anal sheath. My asshole clenched, her cum trickling out of me.

That felt so wild. As I sodomized her, I felt her cum spilling down to my taint from my asshole. My futa-dick vanished inside her backdoor. I pressed my shaved pussy lips into her bowels. It was quite the delight to enjoy.

"Oh, damn, that's good," I moaned, savoring her hot bowels squeezing about me. "Oh, yes, yes, that's just amazing. Shit!"

"Chantelle amazing!" Jane moaned. "Cock amazing! Asshole amazing! Me amazing!"

"Fuck, yea!" I groaned, gripping her hips.

I drew back my cock, her bowels clenching down around my futa-dick. It was an incredible delight. I loved the feeling of her anal sheath gripping me. I groaned as I drew back my hips. She squeezed about me in such an exciting way.

Then I buried back into her bowels. I fucked into her with such force. It was a fantastic feeling. I groaned, savoring being in her anal sheath. Her hot flesh clenched about me as I fucked away at her. I buried over and over into her bowels.

My pussy dripped juices. They spilled down my thighs as I fucked into her asshole over and over again. I plowed into her with such force. It was an awesome experience to bury into her bowels again and again. Just a wonderful delight.

I pumped away at her bowels as my hands slid up her thighs and found her big boobs. I had barely budding A-cups while she had big F-cups. I loved the feeling of hers in my hands as I fucked her bowels over and over again.

I groped her big boobs.

I kneaded them as I sodomized her asshole.

They felt so wonderful in my hands. So soft and pliant. I squeezed them as I buried to the hilt in her bowels over and over again. It was incredible having a futa-dick. The tip was so sensitive as it slid into her bowels. She massaged me, sending heat rushing through me.

I loved that heat as it spilled through my cunt and swelled those points, my ovaries, with pressure. The need to cum grew with every thrust and every pull back. I groaned, reveling in how sensitive my clit-dick was.

And how amazing her bowels felt.

"Jane!" I groaned as I buried into her anal sheath. "Oh, Jane, that's so good."

"Is is!" she gasped, her asshole clamping down on my futa-dick. "Me love! So good! Keep ass-fuck! Chantelle girl-cock good! Love cock!"

I grinned as I fucked into her hard and fast. I buried into her asshole over and over again. Jane moaned as I did that. I shuddered, swelling towards that wonderful orgasm. I couldn't wait to cum in her bowels. It would be a hot delight. Just a wonderful and amazing moment.

I plunged hard into her anal sheath. I fucked with such passion into her backdoor. She squeezed about me as I did that. She held me tight as I plowed to the hilt in her bowels. Her velvety flesh massaged me. It was quite the delight to enjoy.

"Oh, god, that's it," I moaned. "Cum on my dick, Jane!"

Her asshole clamped down hard on my futa-dick. "Me cum!"

I gasped as the futa-savage's asshole convulsed around my girl-dick. It was an incredible delight to have her rippling and writhing around me. I savored that pleasure. It shot through me as I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath and reveled in it spasming about me.

"Shit!" I gasped and erupted.

My futa-cock spurted blast after blast of hot cum into her bowels. I groaned, my head swaying from this heady ecstasy firing out of my clit-dick. It pulsed out of me. It was just such an amazing experience to feel my girl-spunk flooding out of my new appendage.

My pussy convulsed, too. Juices spilled hot down my thighs as waves of delight rushed through me. That familiar passion swept through my body as this new and intense ecstasy fired from my clit-dick. I groaned, savoring being a futa.

"Oh, fuck, this is awesome!" I squealed.

"Is is!" Jane moaned. "Me love! Futa-cum!"

Her asshole rippled around my dick. She suckled all that wonderful futa-cum out of my ovaries. I shuddered there, savoring every moment of it. Every last second of that delight surging out of me. I swayed there, feeling so good after all that cum had fired out of me.

A big smile crossed my lips. A huge one. I felt so amazing. I soared on this wonderful ecstasy. Her anal sheath milked my futa-dick dry. I panted as the hot juices spilled down my thighs one last time. I swayed there, gripping her hips.

"Fuck, Jane, that's amazing. I love this!"

"Me, too!" Jane squealed, her asshole rippling around my dick. "Me fuck?"

"We're going to enjoy so much fucking," I promised her, a big smile spreading across my lips. "Just all the futa-fucking we can!" Then she would teach me how to swing through the jungle.

"Yay!"

* * *

Agatha Hart

I stared down at Rosa's thick bush matted with my pearly spunk. My girl-cum had leaked out of her pussy and now coated her black curls. I licked my lips, so eager to eat this Hispanic futa-savage out. I had never thought I would ever eat pussy.

Could ever eat pussy.

And the idea of one full of cum was unthinkable. But here I was eager for it.

I lowered my head to her bush, the salty aroma of my cum mixing with this tangy musk that must be her pussy. The mouthwatering scents had me salivating. I licked my lips and pushed into her curls. I licked up the cum clinging to her pubic hair.

I groaned at the salty flavor of my own futa-jizz. My girl-dick throbbed between my thighs, my pussy cream trickling down my shaft. That felt so naughty. I was such a naughty woman, my big boobs swaying beneath me as I suckled more globs of my girl-cum off her thick pubic hair.

She squirmed there, her equally large breasts quivering. They had settled into two mounds of golden-brown flesh topped by such dark-brown and suckable nipples. I was so thoroughly corrupted by this change to me. I had been tarnished into a wicked futa-wife.

I loved it.

"Mrs. Hart," moaned Rosa as I licked up more of the cum on her bush. "Pussy! Lick pussy!"

"Mmm, once I'm done cleaning your pubic hair," I purred. "Patience. Glory comes to those who wait."

"Me want now!" she moaned, her futa-dick twitching as it thrust out over her belly. "Pussy itchy! Need cum!"

"Mmm, you'll cum," I promised her and licked up the last large glob of my pearly spunk.

As that salty flavor melted through my mouth, I leaned in and nuzzled at her pussy. Her curls spilled over my mouth and lips. It was such a wild thing to feel. I loved this so much. I savored it as I reached her pussy.

I kissed at her thick pussy lips. That tangy musk soaked my taste buds along with some of my salty cum. She tasted so good. My futa-dick throbbed. She whimpered as I licked at her cunt. My tongue slid up her folds, gathering up her cream and my futa-jizz.

"Yes," breathed Rosa. "Mrs. Hart good! Me like! Eat pussy!"

"I will," I moaned, my pussy getting so hot, my futa-cock aching at the tip.

I lapped at her pussy with hunger. This was a new experience. A wonderful one. I grabbed her golden-brown cock twitching before me with my pale hand. I worked my grip up and down her, loving the feeling of her pulsing in my hand with her excited heartbeat.

I licked at her again, stroking from her taint to the base of her clit-dick. I shuddered at the mix of my salty cum and her tangy cunt. The two flavors went so well together. They were perfect compliments. It was a true delight to eat this.

I licked at her again and again. I fluttered my tongue up and down her cunt. She groaned as I did that. Her legs squeezed around my head, holding me to her pussy. That made my futa-dick throb and ache with delight.

"Good! Good!" Rosa moaned. Her hands grabbed her big boobs. She squeezed them. "Me like!"

"I know," I groaned and thrust my tongue into her pussy now.

She gasped as I swirled around in her. It was so much fun to scoop out the cum from her depths. I licked and lapped at her, savoring the flavor of her twat. She had such a yummy one. I swirled around in her, finding my cum.

I pulled out my jizz from her pussy, letting the flavors melt across my taste buds. Then I thrust my tongue into her pussy again and again. I quested around for more of that wonderful jizz. I loved how great she tasted as I fisted her futa-dick.

"Mrs. Hart!" gasped Rosa. "Cock good! Pussy good! You good!"

"Mmm, and you're yummy," I moaned and thrust my tongue back into her pussy.

I found more of my cum and licked it out of her. I savored the treat then plunged back into her pussy. Every time I buried into her cunt, I found less and less jizz. I reached deeper into her silky sheath, wiggling about in her tangy depths.

The flavor of my futa-cum dwindled until there wasn't any left. I shuddered, my hand fisting her futa-dick while I just savored the taste of her tangy cunt. That wonderful flavor of her pussy suffused my mouth. I loved that so much. I savored every moment of this.

I licked and lapped at her cunt, stroking up and down her pussy folds. My hand flew up and down her thick shaft. She groaned and humped against me, rubbing her silky bush against my lips. That felt so wonderful.

"Mrs. Hart!" moaned Rosa. "Me cum! Me cum! Mrs. Hart!"

I loved the feeling of her pussy and bush on my face as she squirmed. I fisted her futa-dick faster and faster. I tongued at her cunt. She groaned and tossed her head. Then she bucked. Her futa-dick pulsed in my hand. A flood of tangy pussy cream gushed out of her twat.

She climaxed.

"Yes!" she squealed.

Her futa-jizz splashed down on her golden-brown boobs. She coated them in her pearly spunk. I groaned as I licked up her flood of tangy pussy cream. I gripped her cock, feeling it pulse with each of her eruptions of girl-seed.

Her pearly cum arched into the air and landed on her tits. I groaned, drinking her tangy pussy cream as I watched the hot sight. It was such a beautiful thing to witness. I groaned, my cunt burning with my heat. My cunt clenched.

"Good! Good!" she gasped as more and more of her futa-spunk rained down on her tits.

My futa-dick throbbed as I licked up her pussy juices. I groaned, my lust swelling. My cunt craved her big dick while I watched her white seed running over her golden-brown tits. I wanted to lick Rosa clean.

I hungered for her futa-cum.

I rose, my face dripping with pussy, and leaned over her. My heavy breasts swayed over her as I ducked my head down and lapped at her. I licked with such hunger at her boobs, gathering up her pearly spunk.

"Mrs. Hart nice!" groaned Rosa. "Love cum!"

"I do," I groaned. "I'm a naughty preacher's wife who loves futa-cum."

"Wife?" Rosa's face contorted. "Pita... wife. Have... husband. Man. Man bad. Men bad. Futas good. Women good."

"My husband never made me cum like you," I groaned and licked up more of her salty cum off her big tits.

"Good!" she squealed. "Husband bad. Futa good!"

"Mmm, husband bad, futa good," I purred and dragged my tongue up her breast. I slid up that wonderful tit, loving the flavor of that salty cum. I reached her nipple coated in jizz and suckled on it. She gasped as I did that.

The tip of my futa-dick rubbed into her girl-cock as I suckled on her nipple. I nursed on her bud, loving the taste of all that salty cum that lingered in my mouth. She moaned, her shaft twitching and rubbing against the crown of my rod.

Pleasure shot up my shaft to my pussy. I moaned as that itch in my snatch increased. That need to be filled with her big girl-dick swelled in me. It was an amazing one. I wanted to just enjoy every inch of that large futa-dick being in me.

"Good," purred Rosa, her head tossing.

I popped my mouth off her nipple and purred, "Mmm, it is and..." I smiled. "You got cum on your other nipple. Should I suck it clean?"

She nodded with such vigor.

I darted my head over to her nipple. The pearly glob of futa-cum had coated most of her dark-brown areola, too. I swirled my tongue around her nub, cleaning up the salty jizz. I shuddered, my futa-dick twitching as I shivered in delight. That was such a wonderful treat to enjoy.

The flavor of that salty cum soaked my taste buds. It was a wonderful delight as I engulfed her nipple and suckled the rest of her futa-spunk off her hard nub. She moaned as I loved the feeling of that wonderful nipple in my mouth.

It was so wonderful to suckle on a woman's teat.

Just having her nipple in my mouth felt relaxing. Nursing on it was so calming.

And so arousing.

Pussy cream ran hot down my futa-dick swaying between my thighs. My tip brushed into hers again and again. The contact sent such naughty delight rippling through me. I loved that sensation. It was a perfect passion. Just such a wondrous delight to experience. I was more than happy to enjoy a delight like this.

More than thrilled to have such a passion as this. I shuddered as I nibbled on her nipple, my pussy getting hotter and hotter. I had to ride her girl-cock. I had to work my cunt up and down that amazing shaft. My pussy ached for it.

Burned for it.

I popped my mouth off and rose. I grabbed that big dick and pressed it up into my blonde bush. Rosa grinned at me, her boobs quivering. She nodded, so eager to feel my pussy around her girl-dick. I brought that Latina shaft to my cuntlips.

I rubbed her up and down my slit, my futa-dick throbbing before me. This heat swept through me. I was so ready to enjoy this big dick. Just so eager to ride her. To work my cunt up and down this huge cock and have a mighty orgasm.

I pressed my pussy lips down that shaft and impaled myself.

I gasped in delight as I sank my cunt down her big dick. It was an incredible rush to feel that huge dick stretching out my cunt. I groaned, sinking farther and farther down her girl-cock. I swallowed her big shaft and came to a rest on her, my shaft draped over her belly.

"Good," she purred. "So good."

"Mmm, it is, Rosa," I groaned, my big tits jiggling. "We're two busty MILFs just having an amazing time on Futa Island."

"Futa Island?" Rosa smiled. "Yes, yes! Me like! Futa Island!"

I winked at her and slid my pussy up her girl-cock. I squeezed about her, loving the way she moaned as I did that. She had such a wonderful shaft. She massaged me with it. I reached the pinnacle of her dick and impaled my cunt back down her.

She groaned as I did that. My face contorted with delight at the feeling of my juicy cunt swallowing her dick. I shuddered on her, a wave of dizzying heat rushing through me. I wiggled my hips back and forth then slid back up her again.

She groaned as I did that. I massaged her with my hot cunt. My pussy gripped her, massaged her. She whimpered as I slammed back down her. My futa-dick slapped into her belly. Pleasure rushed up my shaft and washed through my pussy.

"Yes!" I moaned, feeling the pressure growing in my ovaries again.

"Mmm, good!" Rosa purred. "Tits bounce!"

I grinned at her as I rose up her, my boobs bouncing. I plunged back and down her big shaft. She stretched me out, making me shudder in delight. My girl-dick slapped into her stomach again. And again. It was such a rush to have that happen. I loved it. I loved the pleasure of this. It was a fantastic rush to have all this delight surging through me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Ooh, that's good. That's really good. Mmm, just enjoy that hot pussy, Rosa!"

"Me enjoy!" She groaned. "Me cum!"

"Yes!"

I was so close to cumming. So close to erupting. Her thick shaft massaged my pussy, bringing me closer and closer to cumming. Closer and closer to bursting on her big dick. I shuddered, loving every second of this. It was fantastic to have this rapture swelling in me. I would just burst from the ecstasy of this.

Just explode from the rapture as I plunged down her futa-dick again and again.

I slammed down her girl-dick, my boobs smacking together, and gasped.

I exploded.

"Oh, Rosa, yes!" I moaned as my futa-dick erupted and sprayed more cum onto those big, beautiful tits of hers.

"Mrs. Hart!" the futa-savage moaned as my pussy writhed around her girl-cock, suckling at her thick shaft. "Yes! Good! Good!"

She exploded in my spasming cunt.

As I sprayed her tits with my futa-cum, her girl-jizz flooded my married pussy. I groaned, my cunt writhing and convulsing. The heat swept through me. I groaned as waves of delight washed out of my snatch and jolts of ecstasy fired from my dick.

It was an incredible rush to feel all that spunk gushing out of my futa-cock. The girl-cum splashed over her boobs and even struck her in the face. I loved it as her futa-seed flooded my pussy. She pumped me full of cum.

"Oh, yes, yes, futas are good!" I moaned. "Husbands bad!"

I bucked on her, the ecstasy sweeping through my body so intense. My boobs bounced and jiggled, smacking together and rippling from the impact. I loved it as my pussy milked her girl-dick. I kept spurting cum. I coated her tits.

And she soaked my womb in her seed. I loved that delight splashing against my cervix. Rosa groaned as she pumped the last of her cum into my pussy. It was a treat to hear her cum pump into my snatch. Just such a rush.