Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 08

Story Info
The MILFs are having such wicked fun on Futa Island!
7.6k words
4.72
11.8k
26

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MILFs' Naughty Fun on Futa Island

Samantha "Sam" Kinkade

"Follow! Follow!" Jill shouted as she ran through the jungle.

The futa-MILF that I had met after shipwrecking on this strange island ran off into the jungle. She moved fast despite being naked and barefoot. I was naked and barefoot, too. I chased after her. I was in great shape. Young and fit.

A runner. I liked to work out.

She was fast and nimble, like a gazelle as she darted through the jungle. My round tits bounced before me. I had never run naked before. It was a new experience for me as my tits jiggled even worse than when I was walking.

Jill's black hair flowed behind her as she led me to this mysterious pool where I would become a futa like her. Once I had done that. I had promised to help her find Gina. She wasn't sure who Gina was, but I would help this woman reconnect with her.

And maybe I would find some of the people from the boat. Like Danielle, that gorgeous divorcee that had been checking me out in the gym. I had been debating finally giving into my lesbian desires on the church cruise and having a fling with Danielle. She was just recently divorced. Probably had been in the closet like me.

We could have come out together, reveling in our sinful attraction to someone of the same gender.

Then the ship wrecked and I washed up on the north shore of this island and met Jill. She had been a MILF, too. A sexy MILF that had a huge cock that she was more than happy to fuck me with. And I had loved every moment of it.

Futa-cocks were amazing. I wanted one of my own. This was just such an exciting moment as I followed Jill deeper into the jungle. We were heading south. We must be approaching that small mountain I saw, the large one off to the southeast. The ground was starting to climb, but there was this trail that was comfortable to walk on barefoot.

She was just running with her big tits bouncing before her and her futa-dick. She didn't care as she ran before me. She had great form. An athletic body. She was in amazing shape. I was feeling those endorphins in my brain. The start of a runner's high.

It flowed from the orgasmic high of our fucking.

Jill's cum spilled down my thighs. That wonderful jizz had soaked my bush and now it coated my skin. I shuddered at the delicious, slick feeling of her seed. It only made running through the jungle hotter and hotter.

The trees rose around us. Birds chirped in the boughs. I spotted colorful flowers everywhere. It was so beautiful here. The air was humid and we had shade, so it didn't matter that we were naked. This place was Paradise. A Garden of Eden.

"Sam futa!" Jill chanted ahead of me. "Sam futa! Futa Sam! Sam futa!"

"Yes," I called. She had a simplistic way of speaking. Not that she was uneducated, but like she had almost forgotten all of English. She had been stranded here for a few years, I think. I wasn't sure. She wasn't either. "I'll be a futa! And I'll fuck your big MILF-tits!"

"Yay!" she squealed and clapped her hands together over her head.

We climbed higher and higher until we were passing volcanic stone peeking out of the lush vegetation. We were on the slopes of that smaller mountain. It was volcanic, of course. All the Pacific islands seemed to be that.

Then I heard splashing. A waterfall. Ahead, the path reached a cliff wall. A waterfall poured down from above and went past, leaving the ground soaked. I shuddered as we ran past that, the spray drenching me.

Beyond it, the cliff opened onto a little valley where there was a pool. An oblong shape that had a silver glow rising from the middle of it. She stopped at the edge and spun around, a big smile on her lips as she clapped her hands together.

"Angel pool! Futa pool!" she squealed.

"Angel?" I asked. "Why do you call that an angel pool?"

"Angel made!" She smiled. "Holy pool. Holy cock. Futa cock!" She clapped her hands together, her futa-dick throbbing before her. Those big tits of hers jiggled and slapped together.

"Angels made this?" I asked, moving to the pool. "Like... Angels from heaven? When do you see them?"

"Dreams." She tapped the side of her head. "Me fuck. Silver wings. Glow. Love futa-dick. Me futa-dick."

"Oh, okay," I said. What did that mean? That angels came to her in her dreams? Was that real, or just something that she had misunderstood. Her grasp of time and reality seemed to have been damaged by her isolation. "But if I bathe in that, my clit becomes a futa-dick!"

"Yes!" squealed Jill. The motherly futa then hugged me, her big boobs rubbing into mine. Her futa-cock throbbed against my belly. My cunt clenched, forcing out more of her futa-cum to spill down my thighs. She was old enough to be my mother.

That was so hot.

I kissed her with hunger.

My lips melted on hers. She thrust her tongue into my mouth, her hands grabbing my rump. Her futa-dick throbbed between us. That felt so naughty. I wanted to just jump into the water. I wanted to have one of those myself. As much as I wanted to fuck her, I...

I broke from her and darted to the edge of the pool. It seemed deep enough, so I dove in. A shallow drive.

I knifed into the water. It was cool and flowed over me. Bubbles rose around me as I swam over the light. It came out of a crack in the rocks at the bottom. That was strange. There was nothing natural about that.

Nor was there anything natural about women with clit-dicks.

I broke the surface on the other side of the pool. I turned around and found her swimming after me. She broke the surface as I stood and faced her, my pussy just out of the water. My black hair clung to my back and shoulders.

Jill pressed her mouth right against my pussy. She licked at my clit. I gasped as she brushed my bud again and again. She stroked it like she was trying to get it to grow into a big futa-dick. That was hot.

"Yes," I groaned as she licked at my clit again. "Oh, Jill, I like that."

"Sam grow!" she moaned. "Sam futa-dick! Sam-clit-cock! Yay!"

She latched onto my bud and suckled. I gasped as she did that. My pussy clenched, the heat rushing through me as she nursed at me. I loved every second of her doing that. Every last moment of her nibbling and licking at my clit.

I groaned, my head tossing from the delight of her lapping at me like that. I groaned as she slid her tongue around my clit. It pulsed and itched as I stood in the water. I loved that so much. My heart pounded in my chest. I groaned as she nibbled on it with my clit.

"Grow," I whimpered, wanting my clit-cock to grow. My pussy clenched. "Please, please grow."

My clit throbbed. I could feel it itching in a way I had never experienced. I groaned as my toes curled in the water. She kept suckling on me. She kept nursing and nibbling on it as I felt it starting to... to... Swell.

"Yes," I gasped as my futa-dick grew. My clit sprouted into her mouth.

My pussy clenched as her tongue danced around my new girl-cock. It was such an exciting delight to have pulsing up my shaft. I trembled, my face clenching with the heat of this moment. It was an incredible delight to have my futa-dick swelling into her mouth.

Her lips surrounded the shaft now. She stroked the crown of my new cock. I gasped at how sensitive it felt. More than my clit. My pussy burned with heat as I grew thicker and longer. Her mouth opened wider as I grew towards the back of her throat.

Then she pulled her mouth away. The futa-MILF stared up at me as I stared down at my shaft emerging from the folds of my pussy. I was a futa now, too. That was so hot. My pussy clenched as my cock throbbed in her mouth.

"Oh, yes," I groaned as she swirled her tongue around my growing shaft. "That's incredible."

She mumbled around my cock then suckled.

I gasped at the pressure reaching down my shaft to my pussy. My cunt squeezed down as a wave of aching heat washed through my nethers and... Spilled around two hard points in me. Two places that brimmed with pressure.

This ache that had to escape out of me. Were those my girl-balls? They were so deep inside of me. Were they my ovaries? That was about the extent of what I knew about anatomy. I shuddered, enjoying the way her mouth suckled on my dick.

It was an incredible delight.

"Oh, yes, yes, just suckle on my girl-dick." I moaned as I grew thicker and longer. I was nearly at the full girth. "Wow, Jill, this is amazing!"

She winked a green eye at me and nursed with passion. She bobbed her head, sliding her mouth up and down my new girl-dick. I shuddered as I enjoyed my first ever blowjob. I shuddered in the pool, waves washing out from us.

It was so delightful to have Jill sucking on my dick. The naughty MILF bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my clit-cock. My pussy clenched with the force of her sucking. Those two points in me, my ovaries, twitched. They ached to release my cum.

I shuddered, so wanting to flood Jill's mouth with my futa-cum. That would be so hot. It would just so amazing to fire all this girl-seed that was building in me. I trembled in the water, my round breasts jiggling as the naughty MILF suckled hard.

"Oh, Jill!" I gasped. "I can feel your sucking reaching into my pussy!"

She squealed around my dick. Then her fingers found my bush and thrust her digits into me.

I gasped as she did that. This wave of heat rushed through me as she sank her fingers into my pussy. I groaned, my back arching and boobs jiggling. That felt so naughty. I couldn't believe she had done that.

No, wait, I could believe she had done that and I was so happy for it.

I was a futa. I had a pussy and a cock now. I had both. And that was a wonderful thing. I loved the feeling of her fingers thrusting in and out of my cunt. She stirred me up with her digits. I trembled at how naughty that felt. This wave of heat rushed through me. I groaned as she pumped away at me with those digits.

She stirred me up. She thrust her fingers in and out of my cunt faster and faster and faster as she bobbed her head. She suckled with such force on my new girl-dick. I loved that so much. My face contorted with passion. It was an incredible delight.

"Shit, that's it," I moaned. "Ooh, ooh, that's just wonderful. Keep suckling on my girl-cock like that. Oh, my god!"

The MILF moaned around my girl-cock. She fingered my pussy harder.

It was so wonderful to have those fingers thrusting into my pussy. She churned me up again and again. She made me feel so amazing. I loved every second of this. Every last second of this pleasure surged through me. My face contorted with the delight of her digits burying into my snatch as she suckled hard on my futa-dick.

My boobs swayed from side to side as I quivered from the delight of this moment. It was an incredible rush to have her suckling on me. She nursed on me with passion. The pressure grew and grew in my ovaries.

"Oh, Jill, I'm going to cum," I moaned, savoring the way she suckled on me. "That's it!"

Her tongue danced around the crown of my dick.

"Oh, god, that's it!"

My pussy clenched down on her thrusting digits, drinking in the silky friction. Heat surged down my shaft from how amazing that felt. I trembled there, my heart pounding in my chest. This was so amazing. I was so close to exploding.

So close to just detonating.

She churned up my cunt with those hard plunges. Just thrust hard and fast into my pussy. I groaned, savoring the way she bobbed her head and worked her lips up and down my new futa-dick. It was amazing to experience these two delights. My face contorted with the pleasure of this. I quivered here, about to burst.

"Please, please, please," I moaned. "Oh, my god, that's so good. Just keep thrusting those fingers into my cunt. I'm going to burst!"

She suckled hard as she jammed her fingers deep into my cunt.

I burst.

"Yes!" I squealed out to the jungle.

My pussy convulsed. Juices gushed out around her fingers as ecstasy erupted from my futa-dick. The rapture flooding out of my cunt was so familiar, but these jolts of intense euphoria exploding from my clit-cock were something else.

As I pumped her mouth full of my cum, the ecstasy crashed into my mind. I bucked, my tits bouncing. The water washed around us as I spurted over and over again. I reveled in this intense delight. My cunt convulsed around her fingers as I basted her mouth with my spunk.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "Being a futa is awesome!"

She gulped down my cum. she swallowed it all. My pussy writhed around her digits as my futa-cock erupted over and over again. It was so intense. So amazing. I loved it. This was so wonderful. I shuddered, hitting that peak of bliss.

I fired the last blast of my cum into her mouth. I swayed there as Jill ripped her lips off my cock. She rose, her futa-dick brushing mine as her big boobs slid wet into my round tits. She kissed me with lips soaked in my salty cum.

She thrust my futa-jizz into my mouth. I groaned, snowballing my cum back and forth with her. Our futa-dicks slid together, throbbing between our bellies. I grabbed her wet ass, squeezing her as we swapped my girl-spunk back and forth.

It was so salty and delicious.

I loved the taste of my own cum as much as hers.

I broke the kiss and stared at her in the eyes. She grinned at me, her eyes sparkling with all this wicked delight. I loved what I saw in her eyes. She swirled her tongue around mine as my jizz melted away into the mix of our saliva.

I liked that. It was a nice delight. I broke the kiss with her, panting. She had this wicked gleam in her eyes. This naughty way that they danced with her excitement. My heart pounded. I grinned at her and arched my eyebrow.

She winked at me.

"Fuck me?" she asked. "Need girl-cock? Pussy ache! Futa-dick! Futa-dick! Please, please!"

"Heck, yeah!" I said, smiling at her. "I'll fuck you so hard!"

She squealed in delight and kissed me again. Just a quick one then she darted over and sat on the rocks. Her futa-dick throbbed before her as she leaned back and spread her legs wide, her feet in the water. She laid down on the mossy rock. The nearby waterfall's spray washed over her for a moment, making her all misty.

Then the breeze changed directions once more.

I moved through the water, past the glowing crack, and reached her. I could kneel on a shelf of rock in the pool and fuck her cunt hard. Just ram into her snatch and enjoy my first taste of pussy with my new futa-dick.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" begged Jill. "Fuck me! Need Sam! Sam fuck!"

"Yes," I groaned and pressed my futa-dick into her wet bush.

I shuddered at the silky feeling of her curls on the tip of my cock. Then I pushed through to the folds of her cunt. I loved the wet feeling of her cuntlips on my dick. I shuddered at how great that felt. I pushed into her pussy.

I shuddered as I experienced true bliss.

Hot, wet, tight, juicy MILF-snatch engulfed the crown of my futa-dick. I shuddered as I felt her hot sheath give way to my big clit-cock. I shuddered at the friction we created. The heat melted down to my cunt. I shuddered at how amazing that felt. It was just such a pure delight to be in her.

My pussy clenched as the heat soaked through my cunt and washed over my ovaries brimming with all the cum that I would unleash into her twat. I sank deeper and deeper into Jill. Her clit-cock twitched over her belly as she whimpered.

"Good!" she moaned. "Sam futa-dick good!"

"So is your pussy, Jill," I gasped, my cunt clenching as I bottomed out in her snatch. Her wet pubic hair tickled my vulva and labia. "Oh, yes, that's awesome!"

I drew back my cock and shuddered. Her hot pussy melted around my dick. The heat surged down my shaft to soak through my cunt. I trembled, my futa-rod brimming with all this delight. Then I rammed back into her. I buried to the hilt in her cunt and savored every second of it. This was an incredible passion. Just a wonderful delight.

I pumped away at her cunt. I fucked at her pussy with such force. I savored that wonderful delight as I thrust away at her cunt. I fucked into her pussy with such force. I plowed deeper and harder into her snatch. It was an amazing moment of triumph.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, thrusting away hard and fast into her pussy. I plowed deep into her cunt. It was an awesome delight. "Oh, Jill!"

"Me love!" she gasped, her big boobs jiggling as I fucked her pussy hard. "Me love! Yes, yes!"

I pumped away at her cunt. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her snatch. I fucked her with such force. It was a wonderful delight to bury into her cunt. I fucked her hard and fast, burying into her snatch over and over again.

The pressure grew and grew. It swelled in my ovaries with every thrust of my dick into his pussy. I buried into her twat over and over again. I fucked her with such force into her cunt. I pounded into her pussy again and again.

"Oh, that's so good," I groaned, savoring her hot pussy gripping me. "Yes, yes, just keep squeezing about me. That's amazing!"

"Is is!" she moaned, her pussy gripping me.

I grabbed her big boobs. I squeezed those big and lush mounds as I fucked away at her cunt. I buried into her snatch over and over again. She gripped me with such force. I loved it so much. She held me with her wonderful cunt, massaging my new clit-dick.

I loved having this girl-cock so much. It was fantastic. My round tits heaved as I fucked away at her. The water washed around my thighs as I fucked into her pussy again and again. I pounded her cunt with such force. Just such wild passion.

I plunged to the hilt in her cunt again and again. The MILF squeezed her pussy down around my clit-dick as I fucked into her. I loved that. Her own shaft twitched over her belly, her precum dripping from the tip and forming a puddle on her skin.

"Me love!" Jill moaned, her pussy clenching down me. "Me love! Sam good! Sam futa-cock good! Love! Love!"

"Yes. Me, too!" I groaned as I fucked away at her snatch. "I love this, too. I love this so much. Fuck, that's amazing. Yes, yes, your girl-dick is driving me wild. Oh, damn, I am going to cum so hard."

"Yay! Cum!" she gripped my futa-dick with her hot snatch.

It was an incredible delight. I loved it so much. I savored her twat gripping me. She held me tight as I fucked away into her cunt. I pounded her with such force. The pressure in my ovaries swelled to that bursting point. I loved it so much.

The heat swelled in my cunt. That need to burst just grew and grew in me as I fucked into her cunt with such force. I plowed with such passion into her snatch. I loved every second of this. It was an incredible delight to plow into her snatch. She whimpered.

"Sam!" she squealed. The MILF's gorgeous face twisted in delight. "Yes! Yes!"

She erupted.

Her cum fired from the tip of her girl-dick and splashed all over her boobs. I shuddered as her cunt writhed around my clit-cock. She suckled at me as her pearly spunk splattered her heaving tits. It was such a naughty sight to witness. I loved it so much.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, my face twisting in delight. "Oh, fuck, that's good. That's amazing! Your pussy is going wild!"

"Yes!" she gasped. "Pussy love! Cum! Sam cum!"

I buried to the hilt in her snatch and erupted. I fired blast after blast of cum into her cunt. It was an incredible rush. I trembled through this pleasure. It was amazing. My face contorted with the delight of it. Stars danced across my vision.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, spurting all my cum into her twat.

I fired my jizz into her pussy. It was an incredible delight to pump her full of my spunk. I shuddered with the delight. It coursed through me. Stars danced before my eyes as the pleasure rushed through my body and drowned my mind.

Those two different but amazing ecstasies that fired from my girl-dick and my pussy. I shuddered, my pussy cream spilling hot down my thighs while I flooded her writhing snatch with all my cum. The MILF milked me dry.