Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an amazing rush.

I breathed heavily, a big smile crossing my lips. It was fantastic. I suckled in deep breaths, my heart pounding in my chest. It was an outstanding moment. Just brilliant to enjoy. A big smile spread on my lips. A huge one.

"Damn," I groaned as I savored cumming in my first woman. "I love being a futa!"

"Me, too!" she purred, her pussy clamping down on me.

"So, shall we search for Gina and my friends?" I asked her, pulling my futa-dick out of her cunt.

"Yes!" Jill gasped and hopped to her feet, my pearly cum matting her bush. "Go! Go! Hurry!"

Then she ran off into the jungle. I rose out of the pool and headed after her, my new futa-dick bouncing before me like it was pointing the way. I had to hope the others were fine. There were so many on the ship. I knew I had just done something sinful, but...

Please, Lord, keep them all safe, I prayed.

* * *

Danielle Murphy

"So how often do you have dreams of the angels?" I asked her as Abby skipped down the path before me.

"Oh..." She turned around, her blonde pigtails sweeping around her. She was a cute thing, a petite and nubile girl. Eighteen and adorable. The opposite of me. A busty, redhead woman. A divorced woman who wanted to reconnect with God on the cruise after the disaster of my marriage to that prick.

He would flip his lid if he saw me know.

"Every night?" I asked her as she thought, her face contorted with bliss.

She shook her head.

"Every other night?" I asked.

She shrugged. "No know. Just come. I fuck. They cum." She giggled. "They come. They cum. They come. They cum."

"You are a cute thing," I said as I grabbed her girl-dick. It was my second day on the island. I had spent the night here. She didn't know much more about things. Just something about an angel pool, a sister named Jane that she can hardly remember, and the angels with the silver wings that come in her sleep. "Make me so wet."

She grinned. "Me hungry."

"For my MILF pussy?" I asked, arching an eyebrow.

She nodded. "Ms. Murphy yummy!"

She dropped to her knees before me right there on the trail. The naughty thing just licked and lapped at my cunt. I gasped as she did that. My back arched, and my big boobs jiggled. It was a great time to feel her tongue licking through my folds. She lapped at me with such hunger.

I shuddered as she thrust her tongue into my pussy. That was an amazing moment. She swirled about in me. She licked and lapped at my cunt with such hunger. My face contorted with delight. I loved that so much. I trembled there, savoring this passion. This aching moment of bliss.

She licked her tongue through my folds. She lapped at me with such hunger. My face contorted with delight as she did that. I groaned as she swirled her tongue around in my snatch, feasting on my wet cunt. Pleasure rippled through me.

I groaned as she licked at me. She lapped with such hunger at my pussy. It was an amazing delight. I loved how she pleasured me. It was incredible. I savored her lapping. Her licking. Her naughty tongue fucked in and out of my snatch.

"Ooh, just like that," I groaned, savoring what she did to me. It was an incredible delight having her lick and lap at me. I shuddered, my face contorting with delight. "Damn, that's good. That's really, really good."

She winked at me.

I grabbed her pigtails and pulled her mouth tighter into my pussy. "Mmm, you come with handlebars, Abby!"

She giggled. "Ms. Murphy funny. And yummy! Funny yummy!"

She jammed her tongue back into my cunt. I groaned, my big boobs jiggling. I swayed there on the jungle trail as the naughty girl did such wicked things to my cunt. It was an incredible delight to have her doing that to me. I groaned as she swirled her tongue around in my snatch.

My face contorted with delight. I loved what she did to me. She feasted on me with such hunger. My hips wiggled back and forth, the pleasure surging through me. It was an incredible moment. I loved every second of it.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's so good. You're going to make me cum!"

"Yay!" She flicked her tongue to my clit. I groaned as she brushed over it.

The pleasure surged through my pussy as she splayed with my clit. She stroked over my bud, driving me wild with that naughty licking. It was an incredible rush to have her doing that. I loved that so much. My face twisted in delight. I trembled as her tongue licked at my snatch. She lapped at me with such hunger.

She brushed my clit again. Then she nibbled on my bud. I bucked, the pleasure surging through me. I groaned at how incredible that was. Just how wonderful it was to have her doing that to my clit. I loved every second of it.

"Fuck," I groaned, savoring the way she suckled on me. She nursed with such passion on me. I groaned, the pressure building and building in my cunt. "Oh, fuck, that's amazing."

She tongued me with such hunger. She swirled about my clit, swelling me towards my orgasm. It would be a fantastic burst of delight. I shuddered, savoring the heat of her tongue caressing me. She knew what she was doing to me.

She was driving me wild. I trembled in delight, my heart pounding in my chest. I rose towards that amazing bursting point. She suckled hard on my clit. I groaned, pulling hard on her blonde pigtails. My face contorted with delight.

"Abby!" I gasped as she suckled hard on my clit. She drove me wild with that hot mouth of hers. "Oh, you're going to make me cum!"

"Yummy!" she moaned and suckled hard on my clit.

I shuddered, my face contorting with delight as she nursed on me like that. She suckled on me with such passion. It was an incredible rush to have her nursing on me with such hunger. She swirled her tongue around my cock. It was an absolute delight. I shuddered, my face contorting with passion.

My pussy clenched, the pressure of my orgasm swelling in me. She gripped my ass with her hands. She nursed on me with such passion. I shuddered, savoring this wondrous delight. I moaned out to the jungle, just letting this barely legal cutie love me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I whimpered. "Oh, that's so good. That's amazing. Shit, that's good. That's so good. Ooh, I love that so much!"

She whimpered around my clit. She nibbled on me with such hunger. I groaned, savoring the way she loved me. She danced her tongue around my bud. Pleasure burst from the end of my bud. Sparks that sizzled through me.

It was an incredible delight to feel that. I shuddered, my snatch clenched. The heat burned through me. I wiggled my hips from side to side, smearing my cunt across her mouth. She nibbled on my bud. I gripped those pigtails hard.

And came.

"Abby!" I howled as my pussy gushed juices.

My big boobs bounced and heaved as the rapture swept through my body. It was an incredible rush. Stars danced across my vision. I shuddered, my body trembling with this heat. It was awesome to feel. Just an amazing bliss to experience. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, my mind drowning in the rapture gushing out of my spasming cunt. "Oh, that's so fantastic. Yes, yes, I love that so much."

She licked at my pussy. She lapped at me with hunger, gathering up all the cum that I had in them. I trembled, reveling in this passion. It was an incredible delight. I loved this so much. It was fantastic. I swayed there, my boobs jiggling from side to side.

"Yummy, Ms. Murphy!" she moaned into my cunt. "So yummy! Me love pussy!"

"Yes," I groaned, my body trembling as the pleasure swept through me. I groaned, hitting that wonderful peak of pleasure. My orgasm boiled through me for a few more moments. A big smile spread on my lips as it swept through me.

I felt so good. Just amazing.

She pulled her lips from my bush. My cunt cream had drenched her. She beamed up at me. I shuddered and dropped to my knees before her. I cupped her face and kissed her with such hunger. She groaned, her lips melting on mine.

I loved the tangy flavor of my pussy. That was such a delicious flavor, but hers was even better. Abby had a wonderful one, though the feeling of her braces rubbing on my lips was a delight. Her braces were another mystery.

How long had she been here that she had forgotten how to speak properly and yet had modern orthodontics on her that couldn't have been there for more than a few years?

In my younger days, I had braces. Those had to be adjusted from time to time.

I broke the kiss with her and pushed back on her shoulders. "My turn. I'm hungry, too."

Abby giggled in delight as she lay on her back on the trail, her legs around me. I smacked my lips then leaned forward. She had a shaved twat. It was bare of any of her pubic hair. Not that she had any way to shave her pussy.

Or her legs or armpits.

Another mystery.

The sweet aroma of her cunt filled my nose. I groaned and buried my face into her cunt. I loved the feeling of her hot, young pussy on my mouth. That was a delight. I licked at her. She gasped, her futa-dick throbbing as it thrust out from the top of her pussy.

I grabbed her cock as I lapped at her sweet pussy. She had such a wonderful flavor. I loved the way her cunt melted around my tongue. She coated me in her delight. I licked and lapped at her with hunger. I feasted on her with such passion, my tongue stroking over her hymen.

She groaned as I did that, her futa-dick twitching in my hand. "Ms. Murphy! Me love!"

"So do I," I groaned. "You are so yummy, Abby! I had no idea that pussy tasted so yummy."

"Yummy pussy! Yummy pussy!"

I loved her enthusiasm. Her small breasts quivered as I licked at her cunt. I lapped at her with hunger. My tongue swept over her hot snatch, caressing that virginal membrane protecting her depths. She groaned, her thighs squeezing about my head. I licked and lapped at her with hunger. I caressed her hot flesh.

I loved the taste of her. The flavor of her cunt. I lapped at her with everything that I had. It was a wonderful delight to lick and lap at her with hunger. I slid my tongue across her pussy. I lapped at her with hunger, just feasting on her snatch.

"Oh, my god," I moaned into her pussy as her futa-dick throbbed in my hand.

"Ms. Murphy," she groaned. "Me love!"

"I bet you do," I purred. I fisted her girl-cock, pumping up and down her, and stroked my tongue over her wonderful folds.

She squealed, her thighs squeezing about my head. I loved the way she held me. Her passion was just so endearing. I stroked her sweet labia as I fisted her girl-cock. I stroked her, wanting to give her as much pleasure as I could.

She whimpered as I did that. She gripped me as I brought her closer and closer to cumming. I could tell that. She would have a big burst of rapture. She would fire all that girl-cum everywhere. It would splash on her body.

What a waste!

I stared at her girl-dick as I fisted it, watching the precum spilling over the pink crown and running down to meet my hand stroking up her. That was so exciting to see. I loved it. My pussy clenched as I licked at her pussy lips.

I had to suckle on her cock. That idea consumed me as I licked and lapped at her cunt. I feasted on her with such hunger. I lapped at her with such passion as I stared at her futa-dick. I groaned and acted. I shot my head up.

"Ms. Murphy!" squealed Abby as I swallowed her girl-cock. "Yay! Me love! Suck futa-dick!"

I winked at her as I slid my lips over the crown of her futa-cock and did just what she wanted. I suckled on her. My cheeks howled as I loved her. I suckled hard on her futa-dick, the flavor of her precum spilling over my crown.

I slid my fingers up and down her slit, touching her hymen. She was such a delight to pleasure. I wanted to give her such passion. Just make her cum so hard. She groaned, her cock throbbing in my sucking mouth.

She squirmed on her back, her face contorting with delight. She arched her back, her pigtails draped over her shoulders. Those small titties of hers quivered with her passion. I loved how they moved like that. It was such a hot sight to see.

"Me love!" she groaned. "Me love much! Yay! Yay! Suck futa-dick. Ms. Murphy nice!"

I winked at her, the flavor of her precum soaking my tongue. It mixed with the lingering flavors of her sweet pussy juices. I stroked her pussy lips as she quivered there. I suckled hard, bobbing my mouth up and down her futa-dick.

"Me love!" she gasped again. "Ms. Murphy!"

Her cock erupted.

Hot juices gushed out of her virgin pussy and bathed my fingers as her futa-cock erupted. Hot cum spurted over and over from her clit-dick. I groaned, swallowing that wonderful delight. It shuddered as her hot jizz flooded my mouth.

My big boobs jiggled and swayed beneath me as I nursed down her girl-cum. I swallowed every drop of it that I could. I loved the flavor of her hot jizz. It was a rush. Her girl-spunk splashed on the back of my mouth.

"Yay!" she moaned, bucking.

I groaned my delight as more and more of her futa-jizz flooded my mouth.

"Good! Good!" She pinched her nipples. "Ms. Murphy! Love Ms. Murphy!"

A warmth swept through me as I gulped down her futa-cum. I swallowed every drop of it that I could, loving the warmth splashing on the back of my throat. It was an incredible delight to enjoy. I swallowed all her cum.

She moaned, her futa-dick throbbing in my mouth as it spurted over and over again. She flooded me with everything that I had. I loved it. I groaned, swallowing all her futa-jizz. I gulped down every last drop of her.

"Ms. Murphy," she whimpered. I loved this. I just had to mount her. Ride her. I wanted to have her big futa-dick in my cunt again.

So I rose up her and straddled her waist. She smiled at me with these big eyes that sparkled. She grinned, flashing me her braces. I grabbed her futa-dick and lifted it up to my dripping bush. I pushed the tip of her girl-dick through my curls until she pushed against my pussy lips.

Then, grinning, I impaled myself down the eighteen-year-old futa's thick girl-dick.

"Miss Murphy," the girl moaned as I devoured her futa-cock. I had taken every inch of her in my cunt. "Pussy!"

"Futa-cock," I moaned and winked at her as I savored having her thick clit-dick in me. "Mmm, that's just delicious. I love it."

"Me love, too," she said, her eyes wide with delight. "Yes, yes! Me love! Good! So good!"

I winked at her and slid my cunt up her girl-cock. She gasped as I did that. Then she groaned as I impaled my cunt down her futa-dick. I swallowed every inch of her shaft. She groaned, her back arching as I did that.

She had such a wonderful and thick futa-dick. I loved having her in me. It was such a rush to have all that cock in my snatch. Just such a thrill to have her filling me up. I groaned, loving this futa-dick in me. I would have such an amazing orgasm on her.

I worked up and down her. I rode her, my tits jiggling. She stared up at me, her eyes moving as she watched my boobs bouncing. I smiled, my cunt gripping her futa-dick as I worked my snatch up and down her clit-dick.

"Mmm, you like watching my boobs bouncing, don't you, Abby?" I asked.

"Me do!" she gasped. "So big. Soft! Bouncy!"

She squealed in delight as I slammed my cunt down her girl-cock. She reached to the hilt in me. I shuddered at how amazing it was to have all her futa-dick in me. My boobs smacked together. She grinned at that.

I winked at her and slid back up her futa-dick. I moaned. She felt incredible stretching out my cunt. My pussy walls drank in the delight of her hot cunt as I worked up and down her. I loved her with everything that I had. I wanted her to erupt in me.

"Mmm, you have little titties, and I have big boobs," I purred, sliding my hands up her torso to cup her small breasts. "I love those about you."

"Ms. Murphy do?" She furrowed her brow as my cunt slid down her futa-dick. "Big bestest. Big boobies! Me love! Ms. Murphy big!"

"Mmm, but I love them small," I purred, massaging her little titties. "I love them just like yours."

She grinned. "You weird. Big boobs best!"

I massaged her little nipples and she squealed in delight. I loved the joy shining in her face as I worked my cock up and down her young futa-dick. My hot cunt gripped her. I squeezed about her with such hot flesh. This was an incredible rush.

It was a thrill to work my cunt up and down her futa-dick. I loved every moment of it. It was such a wonderful delight. I groaned, my face contorting with bliss. It was just perfect. Just this wonderful moment that would have me bursting with ecstasy.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, my cunt melting around her futa-dick. My orgasm built in me as I rode up and down her, my tits heaving.

"Good!" she moaned, her eyes watching the bounce of my boobs.

I grinned and massaged her tits again. Her futa-cock twitched in my pussy. I shuddered as I impaled down her again and again. Then I rose up her over and over. The two different delights were just an amazing mix of pleasure.

My pussy soaked her dick in my pussy cream. That let me work my cunt up and down her girl-cock with such ease. It was an amazing delight. I was so thrilled to get to enjoy this passion. I shuddered, my hips working from side to side.

I shuddered, loving this powerful pleasure. It was outstanding to enjoy. My orgasm swelled in me faster and faster. I rose towards that burst of pleasure. I groaned, my cunt clenching about her thick shaft. I trembled as I hurtled closer.

"Abby," I whimpered, so close to bursting.

"Me cum!" squealed Abby as I plunged my cunt down her futa-dick.

She erupted.

I gasped as her hot girl-cum sprayed into my cunt. She splashed my cervix with her girl-seed. I groaned and savored this delight. The feeling of her futa-jizz flooding my pussy sent me over the edge into my orgasm.

"Abby!" I gasped as I came.

My pussy rippled and writhed around her erupting futa-dick. It felt amazing to have her cum pump into my snatch as I trembled on her. Pleasure rushed through me, waves of delight that surged through my body and washed over my mind.

"Yes, yes, yes," I cried.

"Ms. Murphy!" she moaned, her futa-dick unloading in my pussy.

My back arched as the rapture washed through me. Outstanding ecstasy drowned my mind as her futa-cum flooded my snatch. My face twisted with delight, stars dancing around. I shuddered, staring up at the trees. I quivered at this passion. It was an incredible delight to have rushing through my body.

I whimpered, my cunt milking her futa-dick. I shuddered, savoring this wonderful delight. My big boobs bounced and heaved from the pleasure. Abby groaned as her petite form trembled on the trail. Her mewls of delight mixed with groans of bliss.

"So good," I groaned.

"Is good!" she gasped in agreement as she fired that last blast of cum into my pussy.

I shuddered as I savored this moment. I swayed on her, my tits bouncing. I felt so amazing right now. The pleasure burned through me. It was such a sweet delight. Just a perfect bliss to savor. I trembled, my heart beating wildly in my chest.

"Fuck," I moaned. "Oh, fuck, that's so good. That's just amazing."

"It is!" she gasped. "Ms. Murphy good! Me love!"

I winked down at her then rose, sliding my cunt off her cock. I stood on shaking legs, loving the feel of her cum running out of my twat. She matted my bush as I looked around. My entire body felt good.

"Well, shall we keep looking for Gina and my friends?" I asked, holding out my hand to her.

Abby grinned and nodded. She took my hand and hopped to her feet. Then she was heading off down the trail, skipping. That was new. She looked so playful and happy. I smiled at that. She was such a cute thing. I was glad I had met her.

And not just because she made me feel so alive. Ways my husband certainly never had. I smiled, loving this delight that now suffused my body. I felt so good right now. I hummed as I walked with her down the trail.