Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 11

Story Info
The naughty MILF has three gorgeous futas to enjoy!
7.5k words
4.77
9.7k
22

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Murphy and the Hot Futas

Danielle Murphy

"There's this pool," I told Samantha as I hugged her tight. It was so wonderful to have her in my arms. That she had survived the shipwreck.

Just when it happened, I had been thinking that it would be so hot to finally give in to my lesbian desires with her. To finally surrender to my lusts for women and sin. She had been checking me out in the gym in the moments before that crash. I had been so eager to explore my sexuality with her.

Now she was here on Futa Island. My girl-cock throbbed between us. She had a futa that was eighteen with her, a petite blonde with pigtails and braces that gleamed when she smiled. The naughty MILF had been enjoying the barely legal cutie.

It was so hot.

I had my own futa-MILF with me. Jill. She was behind me, a black-haired beauty who was as sexy as the redhead hottie I hugged. My hands grabbed Danielle's ass as I reveled in hugging the divorcee, her big boobs rubbing against my body.

"I bathed it in and I grew a cock," I said.

"We go!" the blonde with pigtails said, bouncing up and down. "Bathe pool! Ms. Murphy become futa! Big clit-dick! Yay!"

"So the pool thing is real," said Danielle. "I wasn't wholly sure, but I was willing to try it out. She says it's not far away from here."

"Yeah, it is," I said. "We're more than a half a day's walk from the pool." I stared into her eyes. "But that doesn't matter. I am so glad you're here. I so wanted to do this before the crash. For the two of us to make love in your cabin."

"Oh, really?" Danielle said. The divorcee, fifteen years older than me, blinked. "Wow, didn't know you were gay."

"But I knew you were gay," I purred, my hands kneading her ass. "You were just staring at me with such heat in your eyes as I was on the StairMaster on the ship right before the crash. Just watching my ass."

"Oh, no, you thought I was checking you out?" Danielle blushed bright red. "I was admiring a fit, young woman that was really working out. I wanted to have that same enthusiasm. You are in such great shape. I mean... you're really fit." She stroked down my back to my ass. "Got buns of steel."

"Oh, my god." Now my cheeks were burning. "I was about to hit on you on a Christian retreat thinking you were a closeted lesbian like me. That would have been such an embarrassing moment."

"But it didn't happen," she said, stroking me. "So it's okay. Relax. You can even breathe a bit. Don't feel like you did anything wrong or embarrassing. Besides, I'm not against it now. Abby's fucked me a few times. It's quite a delight. She just filled me up with her cum. You, um, can lick me out if you want, Sam."

"I can!" I gasped.

"Sam good!" Jill said behind me. "She helps! Eat pussy! Fuck pussy! Love Sam!"

"That's Jill," I said. "She, uh, is my futa-MILF I met. She's as sexy as you."

"Well, she has a cock, which I don't have." A smile crossed the naughty redhead's lips. "Yep."

"You're going to love having one," I told her. "Trust me, it is a treat to have that big clit-cock ramming into a woman's pussy."

"I can't wait to fuck your pussy," I said. "And Abby's! She's a virgin."

"Me virgin!" the blonde squealed. "Ms. Murphy fuck! Pop cherry! Yay!"

"Hot," I groaned and slid to my knees, dragging my boobs and futa-dick down her body. My clit-cock slid through her bush then popped out between her thighs. That felt so naughty when I did that. I ended up on my knees right before her bush.

I breathed in a deep breath, inhaling the scent of salty futa-cum and tangy pussy juices. Her thick, red bush dripped with pearly jizz. My mouth watered to devour the creampie before me. I gripped her ass, squeezing her plump rump, and buried my face into her bush.

Those silky curls spilled over my mouth. I loved the feeling of them on my face as I pushed into her thick jungle. I found her sloppy pussy folds a heartbeat later. I was a naughty futa-explorer questing through the wilds of Danielle's naughty brush to find the hidden treasure.

I licked the MILF's sloppy cunt.

She shuddered, her big boobs quivering over me as I licked through her folds. The salty flavor of Abby's girl-cum and the tangy delight of Danielle's cunt mixed on my tongue. I closed my eyes as I savored that wonderful taste.

"So good," I breathed.

"Sam!" she gasped as I licked at her cunt again. And again.

I tongued her. I licked and lapped at her with such hunger. My tongue gathered up the mix of fluids leaking out of her cunt. They were such a delight. My futa-dick twitched before me, my own snatch dripping juices that ran down my legs.

I had no bush to trap my cream. My passion flowed. It was a thrill to devour her cunt while all those juices ran down my thighs. I quivered from side to side, my heart beating so fast. This wild thrill shot through me as I licked at her again and again.

I feasted on her.

I licked her with such passion.

I feasted on her cunt with everything that I had. She moaned, grinding her sloppy cunt on my face. I thrust my tongue into her twat. I swirled around in her, teasing her. She gasped, her head throwing back as I feasted on her.

I licked and lapped, my tongue dancing through her folds. She groaned as I devoured her. I licked at her with everything that I had. She grabbed the back of my head, holding me to her pussy. Her moans echoed through the jungle.

"Me hot," Abby whimpered.

"Play cock!" Jill moaned. "Watch! They love! It hot!"

"Yes!" Abby moaned.

The two futas watching us stroked their cocks now. They were on either side of Danielle and me, spanking their futa-dicks. It was so hot. I licked and lapped at that sloppy pussy as I savored being the center of the two dickgirls' attention.

That was so hot. I licked and lapped at the pussy rubbing on my tongue. I stroked through those wonderful folds, loving every second of feasting on this pussy. I savored it. I devoured this cunt with all my might.

"Oh, Sam," Danielle moaned.

"Mmm, you have such a yummy pussy," I groaned. "Just so delicious."

"Good." She smiled down at me, her big boobs swaying. "I'm so glad that you're getting to enjoy eating my pussy. On the ship, this never would have happened, but were on this strange island with angels."

"Silver wings!" Abby squealed.

"Angel pussy!" Jill gasped, her hand fisting her dick.

"I'm glad we're here," I purred and thrust my tongue into her cunt. I danced it about in her snatch, stirring her up. I loved the flavor of her tangy pussy mixing with the saltiness of Abby's cum. That naughty futa-cutie had pumped so much into Danielle.

I licked and lapped at her. I stroked my tongue through her folds, loving the way that she shuddered. Her bush rubbed on my lips and cheeks. She groaned as I scooped out the futa-cum. But the flavor dwindled.

There was less and less futa-cum to lick out of her cunt. I swirled about in her, searching for more, but now I tasted only her tangy delight. I loved that flavor, though. Pure pussy. A woman's wonderful favor. I reveled in it.

"Sam!" Danielle gasped as my tongue flicked over her clit. "Ooh, yes, yes, I'm going to cum!"

I wanted that. I wanted her to drown in me in pussy cream. That would be so hot. My tongue swirled around her clit. I licked and lapped at her bud, stroking over that pearl. Then I suckled on her sensitive spot.

She gasped, holding my head tighter to her pussy. Her boobs quivered. She groaned as I nursed on her. I suckled hard. She threw back her heard, her breasts thrusting out before her. They bounced once. A flood of cunt cream gushed out of her cunt.

I licked and lapped up this wonderful treat. I gulped down her pussy juices. I savored the flavor rushing out of her. It was a fantastic passion to drink her tangy cream. She moaned, drowning me in her passion.

"Sam! Sam!" I gasped.

"Sam good!" Abby gasped. "Ms. Murphy cum! Yay!"

"Love Sam!" Jill moaned, her hand fisting her girl-cock. "She good. Drink cream! Pussy good!"

"So good," I moaned as I licked up all that wonderful cream. I drank it down. Juices ran down my chin. I savored the flavor as Danielle quivered.

Her hand held my face to her pussy. She whimpered, her body shuddering. I stroked through her thick folds, gathering up all her cream. She trembled then stumbled back, slipping out of my hands and pulling her delicious cunt from my mouth.

"Hot! Hot! Hot!" Abby squealed. Her futa-dick erupted.

I gasped as her jizz splashed on the side of my face. I turned my head and opened my mouth wide. The cutie futa-spunk splashed on my lips and tongue. I groaned at that salty delight splashing over my mouth and lips.

This heat rippled through me. I groaned, loving the taste of all that spunk splashing on my mouth and lips. It was an amazing treat to have all that cum raining across my face. The heat splashed on my cheeks and forehead. I reveled in my futa-jizz shower.

"Oh, you're about to cum!" gasped Danielle. "Let me help you out, Jill!"

I heard Danielle fall to her knees then wet sucking.

"You nice!" Jill squealed. "Me love!"

She squealed as she came, Danielle swallowing that cum right from the source. The gulps were so wicked to hear as the futa-girl spurted over and over on my face. Her blonde pigtails swayed about her cute face as she unloaded on me.

More of her jizz splashed on my face. She grinned as she did that, her braces flashing. Her little titties quivered. She spurted a few more times on me. I groaned as her hot cum ran down my face. My tongue flicked out to gather up what I could.

I loved that salty taste.

"Me cum!" she said and giggled. "You dripping!"

I winked at her.

Jill moaned behind me as she kept cumming in Danielle's mouth, Abby dropped to her knees and darted in. The cutie licked up the cum off my face. I shuddered at the feeling of her jizz spilling down my features. She gathered it up with such hunger.

I loved her enthusiasm as she lapped at my face. This was so wild. My round boobs quivered and my futa-dick jiggled. This was so hot. I was so glad to feel that naughty cutie licking at my face. She caressed me with such hunger.

Then she kissed me.

I groaned as we traded cum back and forth. I loved the flavor of her salty cum. My tongue flicked out and brushed over her braces. She was such a delicious creature. I was so glad to have her in my arms. My hands slid down to grab her rump. I kneaded her ass.

She groaned as I did that. I kissed her with such passion. I savored that hot mouth against me. She had such a sweet mouth. My girl-cock throbbed as Jill moaned one more time behind me. She was done cumming.

"You nice!" said Jill

"Ms. Murphy is!" Abby gasped, breaking the kiss. "She good! Me love!"

"Me, too," I said, turning to see her smiling at me, cum dripping down her chin. Her cheeks bulged.

I cupped Danielle's face and leaned in to kiss her. She thrust her tongue, coated in Jill's salty futa-cum, into my mouth. I groaned as now we snowballed jizz back and forth. It was a thrill. I loved every second of this. My heart pounded in my chest.

The flavor of that salty futa-seed melted through our mouths. Drool spilled down my chin. I loved this moment. I was so glad to find her on this strange island. I didn't understand what was going on. I was just glad to kiss her with such passion.

She broke it. "Mmm, that's so good and..." She turned around. "Jill, do you want to feel my pussy riding your girl-dick? Is that why you're rubbing your cock against me?"

"Me do!" Jill said, delight lighting up in her eyes. "Me do!"

My stomach lurched. I had wanted to fuck Danielle, but she was turning now and kissing Jill. My clit-dick ached as she pushed the jungle-futa down and straddled her. Danielle's rump jiggled, her thick, red bush dripping with juices. She grabbed the futa's cock and lifted it.

I had a front-row seat watching the MILF lowering her cunt to the other MILF's futa-dick. Danielle shuddered as the tip of Jill's cock vanished into that bright, red thatch. Danielle's back arched. With a groan, she sank her cunt down that dick slowly.

"Oh, yes, that's an amazing clit-dick," she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, I love that, Jill!"

"Me love!" Jill moaned, her toes curling.

Danielle swallowed inch after inch of that thick shaft.

"Ms. Danielle ride!" Abby said, hugging from behind. Her futa-dick throbbed against the groove of my spine while her small breasts massaged my shoulder blades. "Yay!"

"Yeah, she rides," I said, my dick aching.

Danielle bottomed out on the cock. She slapped her hands on her butt-cheeks and parted them. She flashed her asshole at me as she threw a sultry look over her eyes. "Mmm, I would love to have you fuck my asshole, Sam. I think that would be great. My prick of an ex-husband never got this treat."

I smiled, my dick throbbing. "Really?"

She winked at me. "Now come on and fuck my asshole!"

I moved towards her, Abby clutching onto me and moving with me. She grabbed my round boobs as I guided my clit-cock to Danielle's asshole. I pushed right against that naughty hole. I would ram into her anal sheath and make her squeal.

She trembled as I pushed against her backdoor. She squirmed on Jill's cock as her anal ring stretched open before my futa-dick. My precum lubed the way. She gasped as her asshole surrendered. I entered her bowels.

"Yes," I groaned, trembling as Abby's futa-dick throbbed against my lower back.

My futa-dick sank into Danielle's asshole. I groaned as more and more of her anal sheath swallowed my girl-cock. I loved every second of sinking into her velvety depths. She moaned as I bottomed out in her.

She wiggled her hips, stirring her bowels around my cock. Jill moaned in delight. She must have loved that treat, too. Then Danielle slid her cunt up Jill's cock, her asshole moving around my throbbing futa-dick. I savored the delight.

"Yay!" Abby squealed. "Everyone fuck! Futa-fun!"

Her cock slid down my spine and dipped into the crack of my asshole. I quivered, my anal ring aching to be filled. My pussy dripped with my excitement as her thick shaft filled my butt-crack. She slid over my anal ring and kept going.

I trembled as she pressed her girl-cock into my pussy lips. I loved that. Danielle rode up and down Jill's futa-dick as Abby thrust her barely legal futa-dick into my cunt. I gasped as the cutie's thick shaft filled up my pussy. My back arched into her small breasts.

She hugged me tight as she sighed in delight. "Pussy!"

"Yeah," I groaned, Danielle's asshole shifting around my futa-dick as I savored Abby's girl-cock stretching out my cunt. "That's nice."

"It would be nicer if you fucked me, Sam," moaned Danielle.

"Fuck Sam!" Jill moaned. "Ass good! Pussy good! Both good!"

"Both are great," I groaned as Abby drew back her hips, pulling her cock out of my pussy. I chased her, drawing my futa-dick out of Danielle's asshole. The MILF's bowels clenched on me. I groaned at the two wondrous delights. "Yes!"

Abby thrust back into my cunt. I plowed my futa-dick into Danielle's asshole. Her velvety bowels massaged my cock. I groaned at that hot delight. The naughty cutie pumped away at my pussy as I matched her rhythm.

The twin delights washed through me. My pussy drank in the friction of the young futa's thrusting cock. She churned up my cunt as my futa-dick pumped away at Danielle's tight asshole. The velvety heat melted down my cock and swirled around the delight of Abby's cock.

"Boobs bounce!" Jill squealed.

"They do," Danielle moaned. "Ooh, just play with my boobs. Just like that. That's nice."

"Boobs nice!"

"Yes, they are," I panted, thrusting into Danielle's asshole.

"Sam boobs!" Abby squealed, her fingers kneading my tits as she pumped away at my pussy.

I shuddered, thrusting away with her. My pussy clenched about her futa-dick as I sodomized Danielle again and again. The two delights swelled the pressure in my ovaries. That need to cum grew and grew in my depths.

I loved this so much. I whimpered, my pussy clenching down hard on Abby's cock. She squealed, her nimble finger sliding up and finding my nipples. She twisted them. I gasped, pleasure shooting down to my cunt and zapping up my futa-dick pumping away at Danielle's asshole.

"Oh, damn," I gasped, my cunt melting around Abby's cock. "That's good, Abby!"

"Me good!" she squealed, her hard nipples rubbing into my back. "Yay!"

"So good!" Danielle moaned. "Oh, Sam, I love your cock fucking my asshole and Jill... That big dick... My pussy is going to go wild around that big futa-dick!"

"Go wild!" Jill moaned. "Big boobs! Tight pussy! Me happy! Yes, yes! Me happy!"

I grinned. What more did a futa need? This was such a paradise we had found ourselves in. I groaned, slamming hard into Danielle's bowels. I fucked her with such hard strokes. I plowed to the hilt in her asshole again and again.

As I did that, I reveled in that big futa-dick thrusting into my cunt. Abby pounded me so hard. She buried her girl-dick to the hilt in my cunt. The friction rippled around my ovaries, mixing with the bliss pouring down my futa-dick spearing into Danielle's asshole.

Her tight bowels massaged my futa-dick. I loved that tight asshole massaging my futa-dick. As she rode Jill's clit-cock, I could feel the jungle-futa's shaft through Danielle's flesh. It was a wild sensation, adding to the stimulation.

"Yay!" Abby moaned, fucking me so hard, her fingers massaging my nipples. She twisted them as she fucked my cunt. "Me love!"

"I know," I groaned, my snatch squeezing down on her futa-dick.

"God, yes," Danielle moaned, her asshole massaging my dick. It was such an amazing moment. I loved this so much. I savored this heat with every thrust into her bowels. "You two futas are making me quiver. I love this!"

"Me love!" Jill moaned. "Pussy hot! Me cum!"

"Cum in her, Jill!" I panted, hurtling towards that wonderful moment when I would erupt.

Danielle impaled her cunt down Jill's girl-dick as I slammed my futa-dick into the MILF's hot asshole. The velvety heat melted up my cunt and washed around my ovaries.

I groaned, my face twisting with delight. I groaned, savoring that heat burning in my pussy. It was an incredible delight to fuck into her as she just stayed impale on Jill's cock. Danielle moaned louder. It was a wonderful delight to fuck her bowels. I savored it.

I groaned with each thrust into her asshole, my pussy gripping Abby's wonderful clit-cock. I savored her fucking me with that amazing shaft. She buried into me as Danielle arched her back. Her asshole convulsed around my dick.

"God, yes!" Danielle squealed.

Her asshole writhed around my futa-dick. She had cum. Jill gasped in delight, feeling something as delicious as hot bowels rippling around her girl-dick. I shuddered, Abby burying into my cunt as my girl-cock ached in Danielle's bowels.

I erupted.

My cum fired out of my cock. It spurted into Danielle's asshole. Blast after blast of cum that rushed out of my futa-dick. I groaned, stars bursting across my vision. I loved this heat surging through me as I erupted over and over again.

My pussy convulsed around Abby's thrusting futa-dick as the pleasure shot through me. Waves of delight surged over my mind. I loved this ecstasy. I savored all this bliss rushing through me. It was fantastic to enjoy.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "Oh, my god, that's it. That's so amazing."

The cum spurted through me again and again. I loved this heat. I savored this pleasure rushing through my body. Abby plowed to the hilt in my spasming cunt. She pinched my nipples hard as she squealed in delight.

"Me love!" cried the barely legal futa-girl. Her cum erupted into my pussy.

I loved the splash of her hot jizz on my cervix. My writhing cunt milked her clit-cock as Danielle's bowels did the same to my dick. It was an incredible rush. I shuddered, my face twisting in delight. The pleasure burned through me. It was an outstanding ecstasy. I loved this so much. I savored this heat.