Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around three in the afternoon, it grew steeper. And that was when I noticed the plume of smoke. It was black and rising from the top of the mountain. It wasn't thick, but it made me wonder if there was an active caldera up there.

Would we see lava?

You could watch calderas in Hawaii. I had seen it before. So there was no reason to be afraid. These sorts of volcanoes didn't explode. They just released gentle flows of lava that were easy to avoid. It was probably just steam or something.

Volcanoes always had some geothermal activities on them.

We climbed up the slope, sweat breaking out across our naked bodies. We were almost climbing now. We were high up above the island. I could see the top of Lil Mount. The Pacific was an arc of blue that spread off to eternity to the north, east, and west. The Sweet River peeked out like a cerulean snake winding through the jungle below.

The smoke grew thicker as we made the last climb up the summit. And it was climbing up a volcanic stone, but it wasn't difficult. We had plenty of foot and handholds. I reached higher and higher until I grabbed the lip and pulled myself up to see a thick plume of smoke rising out of the ground before me.

"YOU!" a woman shouted. "ARE YOU WITH THEM?"

I gaped in shock at the fury in the woman's voice. "With who?"

To be continued...