Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 12

Story Info
Love is in the air on Futa Island!
7.4k words
4.69
8.5k
20

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futa Love Blossoms on the Island

Elise Hart

"So, what's on the other side of the mountain?" I asked Kendra as we stood on the cliff. The ocean crashed on the cliff below. I pointed to the East.

Kendra shook her head. "Mount tall!"

"Yeah, but..." I pointed at the cliff we were on. It led up to another ridge of the mountain that came ran to the South and thrust out like an arm into the ocean. "We can head that way and get on that cliff and see the other side. We're in Paradise, don't you want to explore it?"

"Paradise?" Kendra cocked her head. The Black futa didn't have much of a vocabulary. Her big, Black clit-dick more than made up for it.

"Yeah," I said. I took her arm and snuggled against her. "Me and you are in Paradise together. Just the two of us. This is our island. Let's explore it."

Kendra's brow furrowed. "Explore..."

"Tarzan would do it," I said offhandedly.

"Me better!" she growled, her round boobs jiggling. They were ebony and beautiful, contrasting with my pale self.

"You are better," I said. "So we'll go exploring." I grinned at her. "I love you, Kendra. You're awesome. I'm so glad you claimed me and made me your cute wife."

"Wife..." she said, staring at me. "Me love."

She kissed me. I melted into her lips. We had just met today when I washed up on the western shore of the island. I don't know how I got here off the ship. Maybe I fell overboard. Maybe I died and this was a very special heaven. I don't know, but I was rescued by this amazing futa.

Well, she had found me masturbating to my fantasy of Tarzan.

But I was hers now. She had taken my virginity. Her big futa-dick was amazing. I got why my younger sister Chantelle was such a big slut. A goth girl that rebelled against the church. Sex was just that amazing. Our mom, the preacher's wife, was so uptight. I bet she never had a good cum in her life.

Poor thing.

But I had. With Kendra.

My delicious jungle futa-wife broke the kiss and said. "We go! Elise and Kendra! Explore!"

"Yep!" I said, so happy here.

We walked along the cliff. It was already past noon, but this place felt so safe and wonderful. We found water along the way and picked these delicious berries. They were plump and red-orange. They were so sweet. I didn't know what they were called, but I loved them.

The sun began sinking behind us, our shadows growing long, when we reached the other ridge that thrust out to the South. It made a peninsula, it turned out. I gasped in awe as I could see the island reaching out to the East. It came to this pincer-like mouth where a river emptied into. And there was a lagoon. A barrier reef ran in an arc from the peninsula we were on to the eastern edge of the island, breaking the seas.

The shadows were growing long as I quivered here. Night was falling as we took in the sights. My pussy clenched with delight knowing we would be making love soon. But first, we had to eat. We foraged on our ridge and found some banana trees.

I never thought a meal of four bananas would be so filling, but it satiated my hunger. The sun had set all the way. I smiled as I stared out at the island as the stars appeared overhead. They were so brilliant. Just so magnificent, shining with silver light.

"Twinkle angels," whispered Kendra as she reached out.

"Twinkle angels?" I asked.

"Angels silver wings," she said. "In a dream. Glowing wings. Silver. Like those! They angels!"

"They're stars."

She shook her head and pointed. "Angels."

I smiled and leaned against her. "Why not? They're angels!" I stared out at the lagoon again and... Silver light glowed from the waters. I gasped, pointing at the glow. "What's that?"

"Silver," whispered Kendra. "Like pool. Futa-pool."

"Futa-pool?" I gave her a strange look. "Is there a pool with a big dick and a pussy?"

She laughed as she leaned against me. Her voice was rich and melodic. I liked hearing her laugh. I enjoyed being snuggled up against her. When her mirth died down, she said, "Futa-pool. Make futa. Me woman. Elise woman. Bathe pool. Futa."

"Really?" I asked, staring down at her big, throbbing clit-cock thrusting up from folds of her pussy. She had such a big shaft, ebony and dark. "Mmm, that's how you got this, huh? So if I bathed in that lagoon, would I get a futa-dick?"

"Yes!" Kendra said. "Be futa. Me love. Futa-dick best. Good cum!"

"Oh, yes," I purred and leaned over. I opened my mouth and swallowed her girl-dick.

I loved sliding my lips over her futa-cock, feeling the spongy texture of her crown. My tongue danced around her as she moaned. My pussy clenched with such delight. I nursed on her with such ecstasy. She moaned as I did that.

I felt so naughty. My pussy clenched. My blonde hair spilled around her lap as I suckled on her. I worked my lips up and down her cock, nursing on her. The salty flavor of her precum spilled over my mouth.

What an exciting delight!

I swirled my tongue around her girl-cock, nursing with all my passion. I suckled with all my might on her wondrous girl-dick. I bobbed my head, loving the feeling of her thick girth in my mouth. Her precum spilled over my tongue.

Yummy.

"Elise good!" Kendra moaned. "Me love! So good!"

I was so happy to hear her moan that. I thrust my fingers down between her thighs and found her bush dripping with her pussy juices. I had to play with her cunt. There was nothing else to do but to play with that hot and juicy snatch.

I rubbed at her. My finger danced over her cunt. She groaned as I did that, her futa-dick throbbing in my mouth. My own pussy burned as I pressed my digits into her snatch. Her hot twat engulfed them, soaking them in her passion.

"Elise best!" she groaned.

That made me feel so happy. I nursed hard on her girl-dick. I bobbed my head, nursing with all my might as I finger-fucked her cunt. I churned up her pussy with plunges of my digits into her snatch. She groaned as I nursed on her. I suckled with everything that I had.

She gasped and moaned, her pussy quivering around my fingers. Her cunt gripped them as I suckled hard on her futa-dick. My head bobbed up and down as I suckled on her with such passion. She whimpered as I loved her.

"Elise!" she groaned. "Me cum!"

That was what I wanted to hear.

I thrust my fingers in and out of her cunt, my heart pounding in my chest. I suckled on her with such passion. I nursed on her with such passion. It was an incredible delight to feel. I loved the way her girl-dick throbbed in my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around her clit-cock. She gasped, her dick throbbing in my mouth. She groaned as I suckled on her with such passion. She gasped, her pussy gripping my digits as they plunged in and out of her snatch.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she squealed. "Elise!"

Her cum erupted into my mouth. Thick, rich, and salty jizz flooded my mouth. I groaned, savoring every wonderful moment of that hot jizz spurting into my mouth. I loved it so much. I savored this heat gushing into my mouth.

I loved that spunk. I savored that heat soaking through my mouth. I loved that creamy treat. It was a wonderful delight to had all that cum spilling down my throat. My pussy clenched as more and more of her futa-cum erupted.

My pussy burned as she moaned her delight.

"Elise! Best Elise! Me love!"

I loved her thick and salty futa-cum.

I guzzled it down as fast as she erupted. My fingers wiggled about in her cunt, stirring her up as I loved this passion. This was so wonderful. She moaned as she erupted the last of her girl-spunk into my mouth.

I ripped my mouth off her and snapped my head up. I kissed her and thrust that final load of her futa-jizz into her mouth. Her pussy clenched in my digits still in her snatch. She whimpered as we shared her girl-spunk.

The salty flavor melted through our mouths as our tongues passed it back and forth. It was such a delicious treat to enjoy. I kissed her with such passion, loving her lips on mine. She was such an amazing kisser.

She broke the kiss. "Elise wet?"

"So wet," I groaned. "Kendra fuck?" I arched my eyebrows at her, unable to resist imitating her speech pattern.

"Yes!"

She pushed me down to the ground with such passion. Those brilliant stars burned overhead. They were so brilliant. So beautiful. I loved the sight of them before my vision was blocked by Kendra. She kissed me as she mounted me, our round breasts pressing together.

It felt so naughty to have her boobs rubbing on mine. Just so wicked. I quivered beneath her as our tongues danced together. This was wild. Naughty. I quivered as she thrust her tongue into my mouth and pressed her futa-dick into my bush.

Then into my pussy lips.

I groaned into her mouth as her futa-dick plunged into my pussy. That big, Black girl-shaft stretched out my pussy. I quivered, reveling in the feeling of her being inside me. What a wonderful experience! I savored her on me. I loved her in me. This was magical. Amazing.

Her girl-cock plunged away at my pussy. She thrust into my snatch again and again. I loved the feeling of that big, thick shaft reaming me out. It was a magical moment to have her fucking me like this. My hands stroked up and down her back.

I groaned.

Moaned.

I quivered in delight as Kendra made such sweet love to me. My pussy clung to her big futa-dick. The Black futa thrust away with such passion. She buried into me with such force. I felt amazing. It was just an outstanding delight.

She plunged over and over into my snatch. She fucked me with that big girl-cock. My pussy drank in the friction, the heat rippling through me. I shuddered beneath her, the cool wind blowing over us. I held her tight to me.

I broke the kiss to gasp, "Yes, Kendra! Oh, yes, I love your futa-dick. I love being yours!"

"Mine!" Kendra moaned, thrusting away at my cunt.

"Yes, yours!" I gasped.

I squeezed my cunt down on her as she thrust away at me. She fucked me so hard. So fast. She buried her clit-cock into my snatch again and again. I loved the way she did that. I savored it. This was a treat. A real delight to experience. I savored every moment of her fucking me. She buried deep and hard into my snatch.

I squeezed down on her. I gripped her with my snatch, reveling in her girl-cock fucking me with such passion. She plowed into me with such force. It was magical to have her thrust into me like that. I quivered beneath her.

"Oh, Kendra!" I gasped, her futa-dick stirring up my cunt. "Ooh, ooh, I'm going to cum!"

"Cum!" gasped Kendra as she fucked me. "Elise cum! Me love! Futa-dick happy!"

"Oh, I'll make your futa-dick so happy!"

She kissed me with such passion, her tongue dancing around in my mouth. I squeezed my cunt down around her thrusting girl-dick. She buried her futa-cock to the hilt in me again and again. She stretched my pussy out.

This was heaven. Paradise. My futa-savage was making such sweet love to me. Fuck Tarzan! I had Kendra. She was the Futa-Queen of the Jungle. The ruler of my naughty twat. My pussy worshiped her big dick. She thrust into me hard. Fast.

I broke the kiss to gasp, "Yas queen!"

She thrust over into my cunt, fucking me so hard as she moaned, "Queen! Queen! Me queen!"

"That's right!" I gasped, her futa-dick burying into me. My pussy gripped her, melting around her. "Oh, yes, yes, cum in my pussy, Queen Kendra! Just cum in me!"

"Me do!" she gasped as she plowed into me, her boobs rubbing on mine.

Our nipples brushed again. I gasped at the delicious contact. Delight sizzled down to my pussy being reamed out by her futa-dick. I squeezed my snatch around her as she plowed deep and hard. I savored it. I loved this so much.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I groaned. "That's it. Ram that dick into my cunt. Just fuck me so hard! I love this so much!"

"Me, too!" she moaned, her girl-cock fucking me with such force.

I rose towards my orgasm. It swelled in me with her hard thrusts. I whimpered, on the verge of exploding. This was it. This was the moment where I would erupt. That huge dick plowed to the hilt in my snatch. I quivered beneath her.

She drew back her magnificent, Black futa-dick. My cunt clenched down on her, drinking in the friction. It fed my swelling orgasm. The pressure in my pussy hit that bursting point. I groaned as I exploded in rapture.

"YAS QUEEN!" I howled from the top of my lungs.

My pussy writhed and convulsed around her girl-dick. I shuddered, savoring her futa-dick plowing back into me. She buried to hilt in my writhing snatch. She groaned, my pussy worshiping her. My cunt writhed about her magnificent shaft.

"Cum in me!" I moaned.

"Me queen!" gasped Kendra.

She erupted.

Her hot and thick futa-jizz pumped into my writhing snatch. I bucked beneath her, the stars twinkling overhead. I groaned, almost feeling like they were eyes watching us. Watching me love my futa-queen.

My orgasm swept over me with such rapturous intensity. My mind drowned in ecstasy. I loved every moment of this bliss devouring my thoughts. I shuddered beneath her, my heart pounding a million beats a second.

"Me love!" Kendra moaned, the stars twinkling around her head. "Me love! Elise good!"

"Yes!" I squealed, my cunt writhing, my body bucking.

The stars danced. They swirled through the sky as the ecstasy surged over me. The silver points blurring into streaks across my vision as I quivered through my rapture. The star-angels celebrated my orgasm as I squealed out in delight.

"Oh, my fucking god, yes!" I howled, my cunt milking her cock dry.

I squeezed my eyes shut and hit the peak of my orgasm. I quivered there, her cum firing a final time into my snatch. I held her tight, glorying in how amazing this was. I shuddered as she panted on me, our breasts rubbing together. Our nipples kissed.

Wait, did the stars move?

I opened my eyes. They were stationary. Twinkling, of course, but that was caused by the atmosphere or something. None of them were moving. Stars moved too slowly for them to dance. I shuddered, smiling.

"Boy, I came so hard," I groaned, imagining those stars whirling. "Woo, you are the best, Kendra. I love you!"

"Me love!"

She kissed me and I felt so safe in her arms. I fell asleep, my first night on Futa Island, held tight by her. I was so thrilled about that. Just so happy to be with her. This had been the best day of my life. I was so glad to be here with her.

Just so thankful.

* * *

Pita Juarez

The sun sank on Futa Island. The silver glow from the cave in the cliff on the big island called to me. I stared at it as the world grew darker and darker from the tiny island to the South that I was stuck on. But I knew there were others on that island.

I had seen them.

My sister was over there. Missing three years, I knew she was on the island.

"We fuck?" asked Gina Reynolds. The eighteen-year-old futa hugged me from behind, the White girls' pale arms wrapping around my body. "Raft done! We fuck?"

The raft was done. We had spent all day building it, tying it with twine. It had come together much faster than I had anticipated. This island was so useful. It didn't feel like a real place. This was something the aliens who abducted my sister had created.

The same bastards who had abducted me off the cruise ship.

"Fuck me?" Gina asked as she let go of me and darted ahead. She dropped on all four, her slender body quivering. She had a thick futa-dick thrusting out from her shaved pussy. Her red hair fell around her face. She had also gone missing with my sister three years ago.

And Gina had not aged a day. In fact, she didn't seem to have been here more than a few weeks. Which meant my sister had to be here. Not on this tiny island, but that big one. The aliens thought to keep us apart by stranding me here, but I wouldn't let them.

I knew what they were up to.

Angels? I snorted just thinking about the depraved beings who had brought us here calling themselves angels to Gina. They had made us into futanari. Given us big dicks as part of their experiment. They had damaged Gina's speech, too. She didn't speak normally. Her language skills had regressed like someone who didn't start speaking until they were, well, her age.

The older humans got, the harder it was to learn a language. If children didn't learn their native tongue as toddlers, it grew harder and harder for them the older they grew. The part of the brain that facilitates language became too rigid as a person aged.

These aliens had a lot to answer for.

But for now, it was too dangerous to use our raft in the dark, and my girl-dick was swelling hard as Gina's pussy dripped between her thighs. The White futa was such a cutie. Eighteen, she was at the right age to be just a treasure. A treat for me to enjoy.

I surrendered to my futa-lust and dropped to my knees. My cock slapped into her rump. My precum flicked over her butt-cheeks. I slid my cock over into Gina's butt-crack. She giggled in delight as I pushed my tip into her backdoor.

"Butt-fuck me!" she squealed. "Angel like anal. Me want anal!"

"You'll get it," I said, shaking my head. If those angels came to me in my dreams tonight, well, we would have words with them.

I pushed my girl-cock into her anal ring. She gasped as I did that. She squirmed there, whimpering and moaning. I loved the sounds of her groaning as her asshole stretched open even more. I couldn't believe she was doing it. Her backdoor opened and swallowed my cock.

She squealed with such exuberance as my dick vanished into her bowels. I groaned at how great it felt to slide into her bowels. It was just a rush to have her swallowing my girl-dick. I loved this so much. I savored this wondrous asshole around my cock.

The heat melted up my shaft and soaked through my pussy. I loved that treat so much. She was so tight and hot. I stroked my hands up and down her sides then beneath her to rub at her little boobies. She had such wonderful, little tits.

I pinched her nipples.

"Pita good!" she moaned as I sank to the hilt in her asshole. I loved the wonderful way she massaged me. "Love anal! Futa-cock happy!"

"Mine or yours?" I asked her, twisting her little nipples back and forth.

"Both!"

I smiled at that. She was such a cute thing. I loved the feeling of her around me. I drew back my dick, savoring her hot asshole massaging my clit-cock. She moaned, her head tossing, as I pulled more and more of my clit-cock out of her asshole.

Then I rammed back into her. I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath. She groaned as I did that. She squeezed her asshole about my cock with that hot grip. Just an amazing rush to have her massaging me like that.

I felt so thrilled to fuck her in the asshole. I plowed into her bowels hard and fast. My big breasts bounced and heaved. This was such a hot treat to pound her. I loved having this futa-dick. It was a passionate experience.

"Goddamn, you're so tight, Gina," I groaned.

"Big futa-dick!" she moaned. "Ass full! Me happy! Pita happy!"

"So fucking happy," I groaned, twisting her nipples.

She gasped, her asshole clamping down on my cock. That hot sheath massaged me with her tight grip, my cunt drinking in the heat. The passion. My ovaries swelled with the pressure of my futa-cum, eager to flood into her tight bowels.

But only when this cutie was cumming.

Pussy cream dripped down my thighs, soaking through my bush. I loved those hot trickles. They worked lower and lower as I fucked away. I pounded her, my boobs bouncing as her hot asshole massaged my dick. I loved the heat of her. I savored that delicious treat gripping me.

The tip of my cock swelled with the pressure. My cunt clenched, the heat building and building in my ovaries. Every thrust into this cutie brought me closer and closer to cumming in her. How I loved fucking her!