Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 13

Story Info
A group of futas meets one wild MILF!
7.5k words
4.64
9.8k
23

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Futas Meet the Wild MILF

Pita Juarez

SMOOCH!

Gina's lips kissed right on my throbbing head. "There!" she proclaimed. "Better!"

The pain faded, only the heat of the redhead futa-girl's kiss remained. It was such a soothing feeling to experience. She was such a sweet thing. Eighteen and nubile. She had vanished three years ago along with my sister from a cruise ship. Gina hadn't aged. She didn't remember much before appearing on this island maybe a few weeks ago.

Well, not this island. That was how my head was injured.

The pieces of the raft I had built to get off the smaller island to the South had broken up in the surf. We managed to wash up on the West side of the main island, but I took a nice hit to the head that left me disoriented for a moment.

I was glad I hadn't gotten her killed. She was growing on me. I had only met her yesterday, but she was so full of life. Not like my lazy-ass husband who wouldn't even come with me to find my sister. He thought I was an idiot who couldn't let go of her death.

"She drowned," he said. "Fell overboard. Nothing's going to bring her back. She didn't just vanish."

But I hadn't believed it. Aliens had abducted her, and they had abducted me. They might pretend to be these silver-winged angels that visited Gina in her dreams, but I knew the truth. They brought us here, messed with her memory, and put that pool with the light that made us into futas.

Women with dicks.

"I feel so much better," I said.

"You sure?" Gina asked. There was concern in her green eyes. Her red hair fell down around her face still wet with our dunk in the ocean. "Me kiss!"

"You already did."

"More kisses!" She kissed me on my lips. Not a long one, just a quick smooch. She moved around my face, her lips planting everywhere. It felt so good having her doing that. I loved what she did to me. She kissed my cheeks. My forehead. The tip of my nose. "Kisses!"

I laid there on the beach and let Nurse Gina attend to me. My futa-dick twitched as the White cutie kissed me. Her pale hands stroked my golden-brown skin. I shuddered at her touch. It was so exciting to have her do that.

She smooched down my cheek to my neck. They were fluttering kisses. Dainty and girlish like her. I smiled and just enjoyed it. The sun warmed my body as she moved over my collar bone. She planted her lips over my skin as she worked down my breastbone.

Between my round breasts.

She kissed between my tits. Her cheeks brushed the sides of my boobs. My futa-dick twitched as she smooched up my left boob. I loved the feelinging of her doing it that way. She teased me as she climbed up my breast until she kissed around my areola.

She circled my nipple. Her lips were wet and delicious. So soft. She kissed me right on my nub. I gasped as she suckled on me. My futa-dick twitched, rising off my belly for a moment. My pussy drank in the heat tingling through me.

"Such wonderful kisses," I moaned.

She was so happy as she kissed my nipple. And suckled on it. Nibbled. It was such a delight. I loved her doing that. A big smile spread on my lips as Gina loved my nub. The naughty redhead pleasured me, my pussy growing wetter and wetter.

Then she popped her mouth off that nipple and darted for my right breast. She nuzzled into my underboob, kissing there. She climbed up my boob smooching here, smooching there. I loved it so much. I groaned as she neared the peak.

"Nipple kiss!" she squealed.

She kissed me right on the nipple.

"Yes!" I groaned as she suckled on me. This cute, White futa loved my nub. My clit-dick ached, that itching need to cum growing. "That's great."

She just nursed on me in this happy way. She suckled on me, sending more delight rushing through my body. It was a perfect thrill. I was so happy with it. She did such naughty things to me. I loved it. I couldn't get enough of her doing this to me. She was driving me wild with that hot mouth of hers. I squirmed on my back, my cunt on fire.

She nibbled with her soft lips. Her hands stroked me as she kept kissing my nipple. She made out with my nub. My eyes fluttered as the heat grew and grew in my pussy. I couldn't wait for her to kiss down my stomach. To reach my cock and cunt.

Her lips slid off and she pushed down, her mouth kissing at my belly. She wove a drunken line, smooching right then left. Her saliva cooled on my skin as she worked lower and lower, following her sinuous path.

She reached my bellybutton. She kissed it. Her tongue swiped through it.

"Gina!" I giggled.

She chortled, too. "Kisses good. Make better."

"Definitely!" I giggled again as she smooched my bellybutton.

She smooched down in a straight line, her hand grabbing my cock. She held it, her cheek sliding down the shaft. I loved it. She came closer and closer to my bush. To my pussy. She nuzzled into my curls, kissing with hunger.

She breathed in deeply then nuzzled right against my cunt. I loved how she licked at my pussy. She licked at me. Lapped at me with such hunger. It was an incredible delight to have her caressing me like that. She teased me with her wicked tongue.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Tongue kisses are amazing."

"Pussy kisses!" she squealed and smooched up and down my slit, brushing the base of my cock.

She licked at my folds between her kisses, enjoying the flavor of my pussy juices. I loved it. She thrust her tongue into my snatch and danced it around. My twat clenched down on her as I reveled in what she did to me. It was an incredible delight.

My face contorted with delight as Gina licked and lapped at me. She swirled her tongue around in my snatch. I gasped as he did that. My futa-dick twitched and throbbed in her hands. She was such a sweet nurse making sure I felt so good.

"Gina!" I groaned. "Oh, Gina, you're such a dear. Yes, yes, thank you for doing that to me."

"Me love!" she cried and fluttered her tongue up and down my pussy folds again.

I shuddered at how good that felt. It was just an amazing delight. I loved every second of her doing that to me. It was an incredible passion to have her doing that. I loved what she did to me. It was an incredible rush. I savored everything that she did to me.

She stroked my folds sending delight washing through my cunt. My ovaries drank in the delight. My futa-cum swelled in pressure, the ache to orgasm itching at the tip of my cock. It was such a wonderful thing to feel.

I squirmed there, loving what she did to me. It was fantastic. Then she did something even better.

She kissed up the side of my cock.

The pleasure died down for a moment as she smooched up the shaft, but my anticipation grew and grew as the redhead cutie worked up my golden-brown shaft. The White futa licked up to my crown and kissed me right on the tip.

"Yes!" I groaned as the pleasure shot down my shaft. My pussy clenched and ovaries quivered.

"Futa-cock kisses!"

She swallowed my girl-dick. Her soft lips slid over the crown of my futa-dick. I arched my back, loving what she had just done to me. She swirled her tongue around the tip, sending such heat rushing through me. It was a wonderful pleasure. I was so thrilled to enjoy this passion.

She bobbed her head, "kissing" my clit-dick with such passion. Her pink lips worked up and down my shaft. I groaned, my round boobs quivered as she loved me. She suckled with such force on my cock. I gasped, my cunt clenching from the pressure of it.

It was an incredible delight to have her doing that to me. I loved every second of her nursing on me. It was absolutely fantastic. I groaned as she bobbed her head, working those soft lips up and down my futa-dick.

"Gina!" I gasped. "Sweet Nurse Gina!"

She moaned around my girl-dick as she suckled at me.

I loved what she did to me. I savored the heat with which she suckled at my clit dick. It was an incredible passion to have her nursing on me like that. She soaked my cock with her saliva, her mouth working up and down my dick.

The sweet thing was amazing. I savored every moment of her nursing on me like that. She suckled with such passion on my futa-cock. My cunt clenched as the heat built in me. The need to cum swelled and swelled, my ovaries tightening.

"Yes," I breathed, the White futa sucking so hard on my dick. Her passion was amazing. "Oh, Gina, you're going to get so much futa-cum!"

She squealed around my clit-cock, so eager for her reward for taking care of me.

I hurtled closer and closer to cumming in the sweet Gina's mouth. It was such a wonderful treat to feel her nursing on me like that. She just suckled hard on me. She put her all into working that hot mouth up and down my dick. It was an incredible delight. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Yes!" I squealed.

I fired my cum into her mouth.

I erupted over and over again. I pumped blast after blast of jizz into her mouth. It was an incredible delight to feel this heat surging through me. I trembled, bucking through this wonderful ecstasy. The pleasure surged through me.

"¡Mierda!" I gasped. "Gina, you wonderful girl!"

I pumped over and over into her mouth. I flooded her with such passion. I filled her mouth to the brim with my hot cum. It was a thrill to give it to her. A treat to pump her mouth full of my cum. I loved every second of it.

Every last moment of her climaxing. I quivered there, just so ready for this passion. It was outstanding to enjoy. The pain in my head was wholly gone. I quivered there, my toes curling, and enjoyed this wondrous delight.

I fired a last blast of cum into her mouth.

Gina ripped her mouth off my dick and stared up at me, her cheeks bulging. I smiled as she scampered up my body. Her hard cock nuzzled into my throbbing dick. The cute, White futa-girl planted her mouth right on mine.

She kissed me.

She thrust that salty cum into my mouth. I savored it. My tongue played with hers as I shuddered, enjoying every moment of that delight. It was an incredible passion to enjoy. My tongue danced with hers, sharing the salty load.

She kissed me with such passion. I savored every moment of it. This was an amazing rush. A big smile spread on my lips. My heart pounded in my chest. I was so thrilled right now. I could just float away. That was how loved she made me feel.

I stroked my hands down her back to her cute ass. She was so lithe on me, her futa-dick throbbing against mine. She was such a cute thing. My darling Gina. I just wanted to ram into her and fuck her hard. I loved this so much.

But she needed to have more pleasure than me right now.

I rolled the cutie over as we traded my futa-spunk back and forth.

The salty flavor of my jizz passed between us as I ended up on top of her. I loved the feeling of her against me. She squirmed there, my big boobs rubbing into her small titties. My young futa-lover squealed into my mouth.

My futa-cum melted away as we kissed. That salty flavor remained, though. It lingered in our mouths as our clit-dick throbbed together. I loved the feeling, my pussy burning. I would give her just what she needed.

I broke the kiss and slid my cock up hers. My thick bush rubbed against her shaft as I rose. My big boobs jiggled above me as I stretched my back. She grinned, her green eyes bursting with delight. She clapped her hands together.

"Big boobies!" she squealed. "Me love! Big boobs! Yay!"

"Mmm, and I love big futa-dick," I purred, my pussy lips nuzzling into the tip of her girl-cock. I pushed down her shaft, swallowing her dick. "Ooh, yes, yes, I'm going to enjoy this. Are you?"

Gina nodded, grinning from ear to ear.

My pussy devoured her thick shaft. My futa-cock throbbed on her belly as I took more and more of her clit-dick into my snatch. I loved her stretching me open. As much as I wanted to explore the island, she deserved her reward for what I put her through.

She deserved better than that. I was older than her. She was just eighteen. Barely an adult.

"Gina, I'm so sorry about the raft," I said, my pussy devouring the last few inches of her big dick. "I'm sorry for making you do that."

"Me fine," she said, her hands shooting up to grab my golden-brown boobs with her pale fingers. "Feel good!"

"I won't do that again," I told her, placing my palms over her small breasts and massaging her little titties. "Okay?"

She beamed at me. Such a loving girl. "You ride? Futa-cock achy. Need cum! Ride!"

"You got it."

I slid my pussy up her girl-dick, savoring her girth. She had such a thick rod. I loved it. My back arched, her fingers squeezing into my tits. She moaned as she loved my hot pussy gripping my cock. It was a pure delight to give her this pleasure.

I slammed my cunt down her futa-cock. I took every inch of her clit-shaft into my pussy. My girl-dick slapped her belly, precum splashing across her stomach. She moaned in such a girlish way. It was just perfect to enjoy. I loved every moment of it.

I could ride her futa-dick all day.

Just work my cunt up and down her dick with the sound of the ocean waves crashing on the white sands behind us. The breeze washed over my body, coming off the Pacific or wherever the aliens had taken us.

My back arched as I worked my pussy up and down her clit-cock. I loved every moment of it. My ovaries drank in the friction. The pressure grew in me. That need to cum building in my body. I shuddered, my face twisting in delight.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped, slamming my twat down her dick. "Gina!"

"Pita! Pita!" she gasped, her fingers sliding up my tits to my nipples.

She pinched them. Twisted them.

I groaned at that. I loved her gripping my nubs. She twisted them again. Tweaked them. That felt so incredible. I loved every second of this. It was an incredible delight to experience as I worked my snatch up and down her clit-cock.

My boobs jiggled as she grinned at me, playing with my nubs. My futa-dick slapped her belly over and over again. The pressure grew at the tip of my girl-cock. That need to cum surged in me as my pussy slid up and down her thick shaft.

"Me love!" she gasped. "Pita pussy! Good! Much good!"

"It is so good, chica," I gasped, savoring that heat building in me. My cunt could convulse so hard around her futa-dick, my jizz splashing across her body.

I slammed down her, so close to cumming. I squeezed my twat down on her girl-dick as I plunged down her shaft, my futa-dick slapping into her stomach. I loved that impact so much. My golden-brown dick looked so hot against her ivory stomach.

I slid up her, my pussy gripping her dick. The pleasure swelled so fast in me. My ovaries drank in the sensations. She twisted both my nipples. Twin jolts of delight shot down to my cunt and electrified through my nethers.

"¡Mierda!" I gasped and erupted.

I spurted blast after blast of cum across Gina's body and splashed her cute face. She squealed in delight, my cunt writhing around her futa-dick. I groaned as I erupted over and over again, coating her features in my jizz while the pleasure raced through me.

Ecstasy gushed out of my cunt and rapture fired for my futa-dick.

"Pita!" she squealed. "Me love!"

Her futa-cum erupted into my spasming snatch as my clit-cock unloaded more and more spunk to splash on her little titties and her cute face. I hosed her down, the dual delights rushing through my body. I savored every moment of her cock spurting into me.

I loved every second of her girl-cock unloading in my snatch. She flooded me with all her spunk as I bucked on her. She let go of my nipples as the rapture surged through me. Stars danced across my vision. I quivered there, savoring this ecstasy.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. "Oh, that's so good. That's just amazing. I love it. Yes, yes, that's just wonderful."

My girl-cock spurted again and again. I unloaded on her face. I coated her with my jizz. It was an amazing ecstasy. I bucked through the rapture as my pussy suckled at her futa-dick. I loved her cum flooding my snatch.

"Gina!" I moaned. "Oh, god, Gina, that's so good!"

"Pita! Pita!" she gasped as I fired my last spurt of cum.

She unloaded a final time in my snatch. I milked her futa-dick dry as she beamed up at me. She had my jizz running over her features. It was such a hot sight. I quivered, my tits dangling as I leaned over her.

I licked my cum off her cheek. I lapped up that salty delight, my tits pushing into her boobs. Jizz smeared between us as I licked up more of my futa-seed off her face. It was so good. I loved the flavor of my passion.

I kissed her and thrust my tongue into her mouth, so glad I had met Gina. We would find her mother and my sister. Nothing would stop us from that goal. I was so excited for that. I was just so ready to keep up the hunt.

We were on the main island now.

* * *

Samantha "Sam" Kinkade

"YOU!" a woman shouted as I climbed up onto the top of the volcano. "ARE YOU WITH THEM?"

"With who?" I gasped, shocked by the fury of the woman screaming at me. I gained my feet, smoke boiling out of the ground along with a wave of heat.

All day, I had been climbing the mountain with Danielle Murphy, who was on my cruise ship and shipwrecked on Futa Island with me, and Jill and Abby, the two strange native futas we had both met. Women who didn't have much memory of the outside world, only of Jill's daughter Gina, and Abby's sister Jane.

I had wanted to see the whole of the island from the top and maybe help the two futas find their missing loved ones. I didn't expect to have a futa rushing at me with golden-brown skin. Her big boobs bounced and heaved as she grabbed me.

"THEM!" she cried, her fingernails biting into my shoulders.

"Sam! Sam!" Jill cried and scrambled up after me. She was a black-haired futa-MILF with tits just as big as the Hispanic futa shaking me. "Let go! My Sam!"

My brow furrowed. "Wait, wait, you were on the cruise ship, right? You're always pacing? Always staring at the sea."

"You were on the Lady of the Sea?" the woman said, staring at me. "You were. With the church women."

"Yes," I said as behind her, a young futa who looked to be Abby's age, eighteen, hugged herself, looking nervous. She had red hair and green eyes. "I was on the ship. Why, who did you think I was?"

"The aliens who abducted us and brought us to this island!" the woman said, her eyes wild. Wasn't her name... Pita?

"Aliens?" I asked in shock. "You think aliens brought us here?"

"It was angels," said Danielle Murphy, the sexy divorcee that I had a crush on before the shipwreck. I was so glad that I had run into her out in the jungle with Abby.

"Aliens!" said Pita. "They--"

"Mommy?" the redhead girls said, padding towards Jill.

"Gina?" gasped Jill. "Gina! Me Gina!" My futa-MILF charged past Pita and me to sweep up the redhead in her arms and swing her about. Their naked bodies pressed tight, big boobs to small titties. Their futa-cocks were trapped between them.

Mother and daughter kissed.

My jaw dropped at their reunion. Pita looked back, too. She stood there, swaying in surprise at the sight of mother and daughter kissing. It was so wicked. This throb shot up my futa-dick. I shuddered there as Danielle came up beside us along with Abby.

"Wow," Ms. Danielle said. "They're a lot closer than I thought."

"Futa-dicks," Pita muttered. "Makes us all into horny bitches. Just like the aliens want."

"Wait, wait, wait, aliens?" I gasped, staring at Pita. "There are aliens? That's what you said happened to us."

"Three years ago, Jill and Gina Temple disappeared from a cruise ship along with my sister and... She must be Abby Reynolds." Pita pointed to Abby. "Two other women, Jane Reynolds and Kendra Edgecomb vanished with them. Women have a way of vanishing off cruise ships in that part of the South Pacific. It was why I was there."

"We've been abducted by aliens," I demanded. "How do you know that?"