Shipwrecked on Futa Island Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you said this was a landing platform," said Sam as she jumped down the last foot. She was on it. "There are vents here." She pointed to one, the dark-gray stone caked with sulfur on the edges. "And there, and there. That's where the smoke came from. It's natural."

"Natural?" I demanded. "It just happened to go away as we climbed down?"

Sam shrugged. "I'm no geologist, but... there's nothing here that opens. There's a pond in the middle. That would drain out, wouldn't it? That must be collected rainwater, right?"

I looked around. "Maybe I was wrong, but there is one place that I know is there's."

"The silver pool?" Sam turned to me. "I checked it out. It's just a strange light shining out of the stone. There's nothing special about it."

"Other than it's alight shining out of the ground that made you into a futa?" I gave her a hard look. "And what if I told you there was a cave on the Southwest end of the island that shines with a silver light? If there's any way into the alien's complex, that's where it is."

"Alien complex?" Sam tapped her foot. "You sure it's not angels? We were on a religious cruise."

"Only one way to find out." I grinned at her. "Want to climb down a cliff?"

She cocked her head. "Yes. Yes, I do. I want to find out what is going on here, too. It is a weird place. Aliens. Angels. Something is happening."

I grinned at her. I would find the answers and get us off this island. All of us. The aliens would never see this coming. Never think we would climb down a cliff to a cave that gets flooded at high tide. This would be risky, but I was more than willing to do it.

I cupped her face and kissed her.

To be continued...