All Comments on 'Shipwrecked on Mermaid Isle Pt. 02'

by FairiesMermaids

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The end?

Is this the end of the story, or just the chapter? It is confusing. Only put "the end" at the very end.

FairiesMermaidsFairiesMermaidsover 5 years agoAuthor
Not the end!

Thanks for your feedback. There's a lot more of the Sailor's journey to come. I'm working on the fourth story and have plans for 15 stories so far. I hope you enjoy the Sailor's story!

Monmusu_WriterMonmusu_Writerover 5 years ago
Good story

However, I've noticed that you used "sylph" to describe the mermaids, both in this chapter and the previous one. Sylphs are spirits of wind/air, it doesn't make sense as a description for mermaids.

FairiesMermaidsFairiesMermaidsover 5 years agoAuthor
Re Sylphs

Thanks so much for reading! I'm so glad you are enjoying the Sailor's story.

Re "sylphs", according to Google the definition is "noun: sylph; plural noun: sylphs

1.

an imaginary spirit of the air.

a slender woman or girl.

"an oh-so-slim sylph dressed in a black leotard"

2.

a mainly dark green and blue hummingbird, the male of which has a long forked tail.

So, I used the term to refer to a "slender woman".

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
So what does this mean?

You are on an island full of Lesbian Mermaids,and the Only Man there,you are basically The King of Kings,who all these Horny Lesbian Sirens will do anything to be with you.Now with that does the Sailor end up turning those Lesbians into Raving Bisexuals and fuck every one of them and possibly impregnating them all with his offspring.I would Fucking Love That.

FairiesMermaidsFairiesMermaidsover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks RodimusMike!

The Sailor will get to fuck a lot of Mermaids!! They worship him for having a 10 inch cock, and for all the cum he magically produces. I would love to be the Sailor!

Sorry for the delay in more stories - I have many more planned and have almost finished 2 more, but I have been unwell. I hope I can finish these stories soon!

FairiesMermaidsFairiesMermaidsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
A sequel is coming soon!

A sequel is coming! It is called Indulgence on Mermaid Isle... Part 1 is almost done.

COMING SOON.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous