Shirley's Adventures Pt. 05

Story Info
Shirley is in France and hooks up with Mark.
4.9k words
4.71
3.5k
4

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Mark II

Shirley is in France with her camper-van and has hooked up with Mark for a few days... and nights.

My name is Shirley and at the time I had been a widow for nearly eighteen months. David and I had enjoyed nearly 45 years of a somewhat unconventional marriage. I didn't sleep with other men, I slept with my David. My David didn't sleep with other women, he slept with me. That which we did, jointly and severally, whilst we were awake was another matter entirely.

Just before My David passed he told me that I should continue to enjoy myself and that he would be with me every step of the way. It took me a while to get things organised but finally I'm on my way, retracing the routes we enjoyed together. I am back in France with our camper van, remembering the past and looking for new adventures. My David is with me.

Please read the previous chapters to understand the story so far.

=== === ===

Mark continues his happy tale;

"So, I've made my Mum cum and I've made her squirt. She was pretty energetic whilst she was enjoying her orgasm and I was not going to ease up until she'd finished. It took her a while to recover. That pleased me.

She didn't let me move from my kneeling over her face position so I was able to dip my head and lick and suck now and then, just keeping her humming. She started playing with my cock. First she blew on it then she stroked it until it was so hard it was hurting. She lifted her head and took just a couple of inches into her mouth before flopping back onto the lawn."

"Time for dirty Mummy to ride her naughty Son's beautiful cock, Darling, roll onto your back, you're going INTO my cunt this first time, with me riding you cowgirl. I want you to see how much I'm enjoying the feeling of my Son's beautiful cock pushing in and stretching me wide."

I rolled as quickly as I could. Like I'm going to argue? Mum rolled and turned around to face me. She threw a long leg over my thighs. From there she worked herself into a sitting position at the top of my thighs. The first time I could properly, improperly, look at my naked Mother and blatantly enjoy her nakedness.

I knew her breasts were 36D's but up close and very personal they just looked totally fabulous. I reached out my hands cautiously.

"Want to play with Mummy's big tits Darling?"

She leaned forward willingly.

Tracing my fingers down the outer slopes I watched her face for signs of pleasure or otherwise. Her eyes sparkled with excitement as I stroked up and down, ignoring her hard nipples deliberately. Her eyes closed. Her head went back.

"Please Darling, Mummy's teats. Play with Mummy's teats Darling," she sighed.

"Mummy needs to be sitting on her little boy's cock before he can touch her teats, Mummy," I teased.

Mum laughed delightedly.

"Good boy! Fun! Sex is much better when we're having fun and not just fucking because we can or need. We are going to have so much fun together in the future, Darling."

So saying Mum took a firm grip on my solid cock and heaved it upwards towards the vertical.

"That hurt, Darling Boy?"

"I'll live," I laughed.

She rose to her knees and shuffled forward until my throbbing cock was between her thighs and scant millimetres from her cunt. Lowering herself slightly she brushed my glistening cock-head between her swollen pussy lips.

"That's your Mother's cunt, my Darling Boy. If your cock goes in there now it will be made very welcome anytime, anyway, anywhere you desire until I'm too old and weak to take it, it's yours! You understand?" she said seriously, "We shall be committing incest. It will bind us together for the rest of our lives. It can never be undone. Do you wish to continue?"

I nodded enthusiastically.

"Not good enough Darling Boy, I need to hear the words. I need to hear you bind us together."

"I want you Mother, to be mine, forever. I want to make love with you. Fuck with you, share our pleasures together. I want to commit incest with you. Be mine, please Mother."

Mum smiled happily and rocked backwards and forwards as she rubbed my cock-head over and around her dripping pussy. She finally stopped at the entrance to her love tunnel, her fuck hole, her cock holder.

"That's the very hole that gave you entrance to this world Darling Boy. You put up a hell of a fight on your way out, made me cry with both pain and happiness. Want to feel what it's like going the other way with your big, beautiful cock? See if it makes me cry again?"

"Don't want to hurt you Mum."

"Well I want it to hurt Darling. You stretched me on the way out and it hurt. I felt every little movement, I cried. Yours is the biggest cock that will have been in me. You will stretch me like no other. I know it won't stretch me as much as the first time you were in my cunt but I do so want to feel your working your way back inside me."

"OK, but if what I've heard is true then Mother's have to push their babies out. Why don't you push your baby's back in?"

=== === ===

So I'm on my back looking up at Mum's face. She's as excited as I am. I can feel her wiping my wet cock-head up and down her pussy lips. I look down and grin. I've got only two thoughts in my head;

That's my cock! That's Mum's cunt! I focus totally on my cock-head and Mum's wet, swollen cunt lips. That's my cock! That's Mum's cunt! Her other hand appears in the picture, she places two fingers either side of her puffy lips and spreads them wide. She opens her cunt up, exposing the insides. She's wet, dripping. As the soft, delicate flesh parts her juices look sticky. They hold onto the pliant flesh and become stretched. My cock-head is now sliding easily up and down her slit, coating her cunt with my pre-cum and my cock-head with her liquid lust.

I can see her hole. Her fuck hole where my baby body emerged into the world. The fuck hole that my fat, hard cock would soon be filling. The poor little hole looked tiny compared with the bulbous head of my cock as Mum wiped it slowly up and down passing my cock-head over and around it with each stroke. I heard Mum chuckle, dragged my eyes from my cock and her cunt and looked up at her face. It was pumped up with pleasure. Her mouth in a wide, Cheshire Cat smile. Her eyes sparkled with excitement.

=== === ===

"Look good, Son?"

"Fucking fantastic, Mum. Only wish I had my 'phone handy."

Mum grinned.

"Yeah but not a good idea to have your big beautiful cock and my wet, greedy cunt in the same frame. Exif data? Date and precise time dutifully recorded along with the GPS references for the middle of our lawn? Even with just your cock and my cunt in the picture it wouldn't be very anonymous now would it?"

=== === ===

It was there! I could see it and I could feel it! My cock-head was just pressing into Mum's fuck hole. The helmet was easing a path into the wetness, opening her up slowly. I looked up at Mum's face and smiled. She blew me a kiss and lowered her cunt just a little more. Looking down again I saw that about half my cock-head was hidden by the wet folds of her cunt entrance. I stared hard at the connection between our two naked bodies. There was the sound of heavy breathing. It was me making it. More cock-head slipped inside. I heard Mum grunt and looked up.

Her eyes were closed, her head back, her mouth open. She was beginning to pant rhythmically. She raised herself up. I watched as my cock-head began to reappear. Not all, just about half. Mum paused. I saw her juices flow down my cock. They reached the little hollow behind my pulsing, purple head then started to dribble down my throbbing shaft.

It was totally mesmerising. My cock! Mum's cunt! Fantastic.

Little by little she buried my cock deep in her cunt. Right to the root. She ground her clitty against my bone and shuddered. Suddenly my cock was soaked, her juices poured out and covered my groin before seeping down between our hard pressed bodies and dripped onto my balls.

=== === ===

"Does Mummy look good with her Son's cock buried in her cunt Darling?"

"Fucking fantastic Mum! Fab-u-lous! Feels wonderful too. I've got an idea how it could look even better, if you're interested?"

"My Son's cock buried to the hilt in his Mum's cunt and it could look better?" she questioned.

"If my cock was as smooth as your cunt? Flesh on flesh? Nowhere to hide and nothing to soak up your juices?"

"That really would look sweet. Matched cock and cunts. What could be better? You'd do that for us?"

"Cunts? Us?"

"You don't really think your Sister will let me keep you all to myself, do you? Her cunt's smooth, we wax each other. Have been doing it for quite a while now, just in case. You like my cunt nice and smooth?"

"Just in case?"

"Young men like a smooth cunt. I prefer to be smooth, so much more sensitivity. Your Sister loves being smooth. Says a guy's lips feel wonderful on her smooth skin. I agree with her. You like my cunt being smooth or should I let it grow back for you?"

"I love it smooth, much prettier. Loved watching my cock slide into you with nothing to hide the beauty of your cunt opening up and making my cock welcome."

"Good! Smooth it is and smooth it shall remain. Now, let's fuck! No need to hold back, I've cum twice already, if you didn't notice? Next time I cum will be because my Son is filling my cunt with his fertile spunk!"

=== === ===

Mum ground her clitty against my bone again then started to rise up my length. She was squeezing all the way up. She paused at the top then dropped down urgently. I felt my cock-head hit the underside of her womb. She screamed with pleasure. She rode my cock like a showjumper on a horse, up and down, up and down, up and down. A nice steady, even speed. She sailed over the five bar gate with ease and approached the paper brick wall. Leaning forward she placed a hand either side of my head and urged me on. I thrust upwards from the hip as her cunt started back down my length.

Mum squealed enthusiastically demanding more and harder. We got closer and closer. My cock was throbbing, her cunt was in spasm. She drove down. I thrust upwards. My cock seemed to go even deeper. Mum sat up quickly and grabbed my hands. She placed them firmly on her delicious tits.

"Squeeze!" she demanded, "hard!"

I squeezed hard and rammed my cock up as hard as I could. Mum came loudly. My spunk started to pump into her cunt. The entire world stopped as Mum shuddered with each contraction of my balls. Spunk pumped into her in an endless stream of lust and fulfilment.

When we'd finished she flopped forward onto my chest, rested her upper body on her forearms and pressed her lips hard against mine. We kissed, like the lovers we had become, for a long time.

We both heard the conservatory door slide open and then slide closed at the same time. Mum raised her head. I nearly shat myself! Caught inflagrante on our first fuck? That wasn't fair!

"Hello Darling!"

That could be my Sister... or my Dad, fuck! Flight cancelled?

"Mum! You promised I could have the first attempt!"

"Sorry Darling, the opportunity arose and there was no way I was going to turn it down. Anyway, doesn't matter your little Brother has more than enough cock for both of us. Not half an hour ago he told me he wanked off thinking about doing all sorts of wonderfully dirty things with the both of us... Didn't you Darling?"

A shadow fell over my face as I looked up to confirm the accuracy of Mum's statement. My Sister stood over my head, one foot either side and very nicely spaced. I looked straight up between her legs. Her cunt was very wet, swollen and visible. One hand was resting so that the index finger could pull her panties out of the way. The other hand supplied the finger with which she was rubbing frantically on her clitty. Other than her panties my beautiful Sister was naked.

Once she had my attention exactly where she wanted it, staring at her swollen cunt, she deftly used her finger to turn the little gusset of her panties outwards. I had no doubt that the crusty stains I could see were those of my own making. My dried spunk in my Sister's panties.

"I'm expecting you to put your spunk directly into my hole from now on, Little Brother, not in my panties so that I have to wear it all day."

=== === ===

"Like I said, didn't have much choice, really." Mark chuckled delightedly.

I couldn't help but laugh!

"So, a question -- with two beautiful women at your beck and call why isn't one of them with you and why the girlfriend?"

"A girlfriend? Simple, I'm twenty and still living with my parents AND my Sister. Even my Sister says I'm quite good looking. I have to have a girlfriend otherwise people might start to talk. I really don't want them to think I have a boyfriend hidden somewhere. I bring girls home, they stay the night often but it never lasts. It's not fair on them either. I try to give them a good time and hope that we part as friends.

Dad's home so so is Mum. Next Friday he will drop her off at Dover ferry terminal and I'll pick her up. We'll have a few days together then pop up to see her Parents in De Panne. On the Saturday Dad flies out to the Middle East and shall be away for about a month.

My Sister went on holiday to Ibiza with her boyfriend this morning. She has a boyfriend for the same reason I have a girlfriend. My girlfriend dumped me last Saturday. I came alone. Left my GP's this morning and have had a blow-job, eaten pussy and skinny dipped with a beautiful woman already.

I'm not going to complain that I've been forced to holiday alone.

Now, #A little less conversation, a little more action please#," he sang tunelessly.

"Elvis?" I laughed, "Would never have recognised it from the tune though. Good job I knew the words. How would you like me?"

"Mum, Pat and G'Ma are fan... atics! Every song, every film, every... you name it, they've got it. Even been to Gracelands. What's your preference? You like to fuck or be fucked... first time?"

I liked this lad more than a bit! Fun, confident and straight forward. No messing. I wanna fuck, how would you prefer? My kinda guy.

"First time I like a guy to fuck me so's I'll know if he's any good. If he's worth keeping around for a while," I teased, "on my knees, arse up in the air and head down on my arms. I can get noisy for the right man," I warned.

He even had the cheek to look left and right, up and down the beach. Nothing in either direction for at least 100 yards.

"Yeah! We can do that," he chuckled, "if you get too noisy then I'll just have to finish off in your mouth. Next time I'll put a sock in it for you. Assume the position, young lady. This is a fuck session, make yourself comfortable. We can make love once you've recovered," he chortled wickedly.

Somehow I just knew he wasn't bragging. I quickly assumed the required position and wriggled my arse enticingly.

"See anything you fancy... big boy?"

"Ooh yeah! Couple of items but we'll start with the more traditional one, see how it goes."

Cocky sod! I thought to myself happily.

He was in the perfect position. I felt his hand on his cock as he stroked it carefully up and down my slit, mixing the juices of my need with his lust or was it the other way around? It felt very good as his big helmet parted my lips and pressed hard into the channel. He moved a little and I instantly prepared myself to feel his beautiful cock-head pushing deep and opening me up to take his fat length.

It didn't happen! He'd moved the wrong way, stupid boy! I chuckled at that thought. He'd moved forward and his longer legs were clearly longer in the thigh. He was much too high to get his cock-head into my cunt from that angle. I was about to point out the error of his ways when I felt the length of his glorious cock pressing hard along the entire length of my swollen cunt lips.

He pushed forward and his cock slid down/up (depending on your view) my slit until the cock-head hit my clitty...

"Ooooooh FUCK!"

"Oh ye of little faith," he chortled wickedly.

"Sorry, Sir! Won't happen again... Sir!"

"I should hope not! Now relax and let me see if I can convince you that I'm worth keeping for a few daze and knights."

He was fucking my slit and he was fucking my clit. He, a young lad of only twenty years of age, was dry fucking me! Well he would have been if I hadn't been dripping continually onto his beautiful, glorious cock. I rose to a peak rapidly and screamed with joy as a massive orgasm hit. He didn't even slow down! He just kept up a steady rocking, fucking my slit and fucking my clit. I came twice more before he eased up a little.

"In your own time. When you think you can handle it... just reach between your legs and rest your hand on my cock. I'll reposition and you can feed me into your cunt, OK?"

I didn't think 'cocky sod'. I didn't think 'smart arse'. This man behind me had brought me to a big orgasm three fucking times without even putting his cock in my cunt! He wasn't a 'cocky sod'. He wasn't a 'smart arse'. He knew how to please a woman!

"Yes," I panted, "gimme a couple?"

He didn't answer, just kept on sliding his cock up and down my slit and fucking with my clit. I came again, dammit!

"Would you prefer me to stop for a while?"

I didn't even bother to consider my answer.

"No!"

So he kept on fucking my slit and fucking my clit and I just kept on cumin and cumin until I was totally exhausted and collapsed onto the picnic rug.

"Sorry!" I apologised from somewhere in the untidy heap before him.

"If you enjoyed it there is no need to apologise. If you didn't then I apologise."

He flopped down beside me and snuggled me in close while I recovered. Fucked senseless without having a cock inside me? And I thought I'd experienced everything there was to experience with a cock! It took more than a few minutes to get my mind and body working reasonably well again.

"Where on earth did you learn to do that?" I asked after a good few minutes.

"I've been told that I've got a big fat cock. A lot of girls see it hard and want to run, others want it all and NOW! I often hurt them unintentionally. I've had to err... experiment(?) with ways to pleasure them without hurting them. Rubbing my cock into or across the clitty seems to work. That way I stand a chance of trying a second time. Win. Win in my book."

"You are incredibly considerate, for your age, y'know? I was fully expecting you to shove it home and pound away until you'd shot your load. Instead you bring me to more than a few fantastic orgasms and still haven't cum yourself. Even if it does sound condescending, I'm very impressed."

"You've got my Mother to thank for that," he chuckled.

"And I shall, if I ever have the chance. Maybe it would be better if I fucked you? Got used to a cock your size again? I'm a bit out of practice I'm afraid."

"So I'm in with a chance of being kept around for a while then? Until this evening?"

"How long have we got?"

"Like I said, I pick up Mum from the ferry next Friday afternoon. We head for the beaches, just the two of us, and try our best to keep the sand out of her slit then go visit the GP's for a couple of days." he chortled filthily.

"A week then, give or take? I can live with that. Roll onto your back, let's see if I can accommodate the 'Mighty Boosh'.

Straddling his slim hips I reached for his cock. There was no need to prepare it. It was solid! An iron bar of living flesh, well you know what I mean. It was ready to fuck. My cunt was ready to fuck. My brain was ready to fuck. The beautiful cock was going in my cunt, to the hilt, before I moved from my current position!

Rising to my knees I wiped the bulbous cock-head over the swollen lips of my cunt. They were still slippery with my juices from previous orgasms. With my other hand I parted my cunt lips to expose my fuck hole to the young, handsome, horny man beneath me. I watched delightedly as his eyes zoomed in on our sex organs as they drew closer and closer together.

12