Shirley's Adventures Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took half the head and paused. Heard him chuckle and lowered more. I knew, purely by feelings alone that I had his entire cock-head just inside my cunt. My fuck juices were flowing copiously, down his shaft. I could feel them on my fingers.

More cock, an inch or so, pause then up a little. Fuck! Being tight stretched by a real cock again felt so good.

Reminded me of the wonderful Mr. Bull. I couldn't help thinking that it might be nice to feel Mark's cock sliding into my arse before Friday next. I looked straight at my new, young lover.

"OK?" I asked.

"Impressive!"

"Think you might keep me around until it's time to pick up your Mum?" I teased.

"Could be interesting," he smirked, "ways to go yet though."

He looked pointedly at the amount of cock shaft still exposed to the sea breezes. My turn to chuckle filthily. I rose up. Sank down a bit further and enjoyed a little squirt as my body shuddered. I reach down and felt his hard shaft was covered with our mixed juices. Up once more, a little teasing downward move, up again then down, down, down, down until his cock-head hit my womb wall and our pelvic bones met!

My orgasm started instantly! Grabbing his big hands I held them hard against my tits. He didn't need to be told. His big hands squeezed hard. He hauled me upwards, paused and pulled me hard down onto his cock. He didn't stop until I was totally exhausted and he'd finally shot his load into my cunt.

My tits were going to be a very pretty sight cum morning!

=== === ===

One of the big advantages of Mark's split screen was that it was small, positively tiny. One of the disadvantages was a big one... it was tiny! It had the bare facilities and if you wanted to get bare there were no facilities. My, lager van on the other hand had everything we needed including a flushing loo and a shower. Obversely Mark could park just about anywhere but I was required to park in semi-designated places. Proper parking places not just in the street outside somebody's house. We headed for Quiberville for the night and used my van for accommodation.

"So, you were a virgin, met David in a pub and had his cock inside your cunt within ten minutes. Where did it go from there?" he chuckled as he helped me wash the dishes. Romantic or what?

I started to recount our very early days. He stopped me just after Mum had caught David fucking my brains out in my bedroom. He just grinned excitedly.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't need a hook, I just need a bloody good story! Like your story. Look, let me show you."

He reached for his bag and pulled out his iPad. He pulled up an app and started to sketch. It only seemed like minutes before he had created a very passable image of a smoky public bar, crowded with outlined people. Just two had any detail -- David and I with little arrows going between our eyes. Damned impressive. He started a new image, the two of us outside. Me holding up a packet of condoms and a smile on my face. Third image, up against a big oak tree, my legs around David's waist and a fourth, me holding up a spunk filled condom!

Fifteen? Maybe twenty minutes. Okay, sketches but bloody good ones!

"See where I'm going with this? By the time those four have been expanded to make a cohesive sequence we've got a dozen or more images. By the time you've dumped the neatly tied packages in the bin outside the Post Office we've already got a chapter. By the time your Mum catches you celebrating the efficaciousness of your pills we've got the first book. Waddja say? Can we go into business? Me illustrating your life story in dirty pictures? Split the profits?"

"You want to illustrate my life? Really? You're kidding... aren't you?"

"Three questions, which should I answer first? I'd like your permission to create a comic book series based slightly loosely on your sexual adventuring. I see you, initially as a hopeful virgin that carries her pack of condoms in the hope that some day... When that day cums you start to morph into a sex Goddess. Not fucking anything with a dick but... that's where your life story cums in. You must have had hundreds of sexy adventures you and David. I'd like to recreate them in comic form. If that's alright with you?"

My turn to smile. I didn't hesitate.

"Yep! I'm up for that! It'll take a lot longer than next Friday though. A lot, lot longer." I warned.

"I was counting on that. Might have to consider making you my official girlfriend for a while?" he grinned.

"Be best, I think," I laughed, "hopefully you've got a car in the UK? It'll be a lot quicker to drive than let the train take the strain. Friday nights to Sunday evenings if we're both free?"

"Sounds great! Roughly how far?"

"Hour 'n' a half? Fifteen minutes or so from Junction 9 M25?"

"Perfect! So... what did your Mum say? Or do?"

I carried on with my tale until it was time for bed. About 9:30pm

=== === ===

The energy of yoof! Mark was awake and up before me. I peeped over the duvet to see him at the table with his iPad.

"Kettle on?"

"No, didn't want to disturb you. I'll put it on now."

=== === ===

Tea made, drunk and we're sitting up in bed leaning against the back.

"Suck, fuck or breakfast?" I enquired naughtily.

"None of the above. I'm having breakfast, you're providing it. It's between your legs. Your breakfast is at the top of my legs and you don't get any until I've eaten my fill. When we've started the day in a proper way I'll pop into the village for some food while you brew the coffee or tea according to your preference. While we're eating I want to know if Mr. Bull did get to fuck your arse. Any questions?"

"Just the one," I threw the duvet off then end of the bed leaving us both naked, "what's keeping you?"

"You're just greedy," he chuckled.

He kissed me full on the lips deliciously while his hand explored my tits, one at a time. His expert touch alternated between hard massage and butterfly strokes with tweaks on my nipples to keep me from going to sleep, as if!

His lips moved down to my nipples. His hand moved down to my pussy and played. I was wriggling and squirming like a teenager on her first date in very little time. He knew exactly where my buttons were and played them like a trained classical musician. I'd had two good orgasms before his head had gone anywhere near my pussy. I really didn't mind.

There is more, if you wish?

12