Shirley's Adventures Pt. 07

Story Info
Shirley enjoys her memories and look for new adventures.
6.3k words
4.8
3.3k
4
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shirley is in France with her camper-van and, after a truly wonderful week Mark and Shirley have parted, for the time being. Mark has headed up to Calais to spend quality time with his Mother and Shirley is headed down the coast toward Brittany.

My name is Shirley and at the time I had been a widow for nearly eighteen months. David and I had enjoyed almost 45 years of a somewhat unconventional marriage. I didn't sleep with other men, I slept with my David. My David didn't sleep with other women, he slept with me. That which we did, jointly and severally, whilst we were awake was another matter entirely.

Just before My David passed he told me that I should continue to enjoy myself and that he would be with me every step of the way. It took me a while to get things organised but finally I'm on my way, retracing the routes we enjoyed together. I am back in France with our camper van, remembering the past and looking for new adventures. My David is with me.

If this is your first visit to Shirley's Adventures, please enjoy the previous chapters so that it makes some kind of sense.

It had seemed strange to wake up and not find a handsome young man beside me. A week of going to bed with Mark and waking up beside him had spoiled me. He was the first man I'd woken up beside in nearly a year.

With no good reason to remain in bed I was up, washed, dressed and breakfasted before 7am. A quick walk into town to purchase my bakery supplies for the day and I was on the road. Next stop Honfleur, a pretty town with a lovely inner harbour where some very expensive yachts moored up. I had a light dinner in our, David and I's, favourite harbourside restaurant.

It was getting chilly sitting on the quayside. My wine glass was empty and I contemplated a refill for a few moments before rejecting the thought. The following day was a wander further down the coast to Pegasus Bridge and the museum at Ranville. One of David's uncles had landed his Horsa glider there on D Day. After that I was bound for Beuvron-en-Auge, a little bit back on myself but who cares? I'm reliving my past and looking forward to my future.

Another good night's sleep. Mark must have really taken it out of me. Do I mean put it into me?

Beuvron-en-Auge is a very pretty little village with lots of timber framed properties around the village square. The square is dotted with giant planters full of flowers. Cafes and restaurants circle the square, well you know what I mean, tempting the weary traveller to dine. I didn't dine out, somehow it seemed a little sad to dine alone in this pretty place and David and I seldom dined out so I wasn't missing out on any treats. I sat outside one of the cafes and had a coffee before taking the pretty route back to the disused station yard and the Aire.

David and I had often stopped at Beuvron simply because it was pretty, off the beaten track a bit and we'd never had a problem with finding a space in the Aire. Another vehicle was parked up when I got back. English number plates but no sign of life. They were probably in the village. After my evening meal I got comfortable in my captain's chair and settled down to relive a few more memories with a glass of wine. Refreshing my thoughts ready for retelling them to Mark once we met up back home.

### ### ###

After the foursome with Ralph and Jilly we became regular visitors to the farm although we always stayed in the farm-house. We usually swapped partners and fucked in separate rooms for the bulk of the first night then shared the giant bed the rest of the time. On one of our early visits after a very enjoyable foursome Ralph dragged me, kicking and screaming (Yeah, like you believe that!) off to another bedroom where I enjoyed his fat cock at regular intervals during the rest of the night. Eventually I let him sleep only to awake some hours later to feel his first stiffy of the new day nestling patiently between my upper thighs. Never being one to look a gift horse in the mouth or a fat cock in my cunt, I rolled round to face him, pushed him onto his back and climbed aboard.

Sometime later he led me, naked and full of his spunk, back to the master bedroom where Jilly was happily having her tits firmly massaged while riding my husband-to-be's morning cock. Ralph and I watched until Jilly was full of spunk and David's balls were temporarily empty. When they had finished Ralph and I joined them on the bed. Time for some girl on girl fun. I moved to go down on Jilly and taste David's fresh spunk but she pulled me to her, kissed me passionately and held me tight. Her hand moved down towards my cunt and my legs parted to welcome her.

"Has my Ralph's fat cock stretched you wide and filled you with his morning spunk?" she asked running a finger between my pussy lips and dipping into my swollen hole.

"Mmmmm," I answered as I stroked her firm tits and 'Mmmmm'ed' again as another finger slipped inside me.

"He has given you a good seeing to hasn't her?" she asked and slipped a third finger in effortlessly.

A fourth quickly joined in as I began to respond energetically to this new experience. Ralph's cock might be fat but nothing like the best part of a hand, twisting and turning in my cunt, fat! Never mind the docile 'mmmmm' given in response to a very enjoyable finger-fuck I started to groan with pleasure, sobbing, panting and reached down for her wrist. Not to remove it but to ensure it never moved from my cunt. I came strongly, probably stronger than I had since my first 'not my husband-to-be's' cock shot it's load deep into my cunt. I totally lost control of my body. I even let go of Jilly's wrist! I felt it slipping out...

"Noooo!!!!" I moaned wanting more, much more.

Jilly ignored my pleas but stopped before all her fingers left my throbbing cunt. She paused and I sighed with relief as her hand started to move forward and into me once more. It felt bigger. I relaxed blatantly wanting more. I got more! A lot more!

A hand, connected to a wrist connected to a forearm can reach further up a cunt than a human cock ever will. Fact! A hand can expand, contract and form shapes that no cock, human or otherwise ever can. Fact! The human wrist can move a hand into places, positions and angles that no cock will ever explore at one sitting. Fact! Take those advantages and add the simple truth that a hand, wrist forearm combination will satisfy and continue to satisfy long after a cock is totally exhausted. It will also come back for more without any delay. Provided, of course, that your pelvic floor muscles don't marmalise it during your periods of uncontrollable ecstasy.

Jilly fist-fucked me until I begged for a rest, a chance to recover and prepare for more! She eased her hand out, kissed me better. Well that's what she said, and told me to rest a while. I dozed, the satisfied doze of one who had survived the most glorious sequence of orgasms, one upon another.

I awoke to find the three of them with me on the bed. Jilly was taking her husband's cock in her mouth while riding on my husband-to-be's cock. I watched as she rose and fell on David's cock.

"Hello, sleepy head. Ready for some more cock?" asked Jilly with a happy smile.

I'd 'dozed' for half an hour! I nodded and remembering that I had very recently taken her whole hand in my cunt, wondered if I would ever feel a cock against the sides of my cunt again.

"I've got David ready for you," she said easing up and off of his cock. "Roll onto your back."

=== === ===

Back at home we didn't live together. Living in sin was a no no. We each lived with our parent(s) which meant that we had to wait until either David's parents were out or my Mum went out for at least half an hour if we were needing a fuck. Hey! A quickie's better than nothing! If the weather was nice we went somewhere quiet on the James. It wasn't so bad, Mum encouraged David to stay over one night each weekend. David's parents didn't. David scoured the local press for something with a wheel on each corner and a back seat big enough to fuck on.

We didn't play, as it is now called. At home I was a one man woman and David was a one woman man but we tried to get away as much as possible. We'd finally managed to upgrade the James about a month after returning from the holiday. I was desperate! After a holiday with wall to wall cock and exciting new sex I was suffering from severe withdrawal symptoms. David found a four year old Ford Transit which had been partially converted into a camper. Perfect! 'Maisy' was our first camper. Her biggest asset was the bed 'Tigger' which was very bouncy and got lots of use. It was still called Tigger after David fixed the base. Friends were often invited to try out Tigger when we went away for weekend trips and longer holidays.

We heard nothing from Phil after the camping holiday but stayed in close, very close, contact with Martin. With Martin being a medical student and working hard it was impossible for him to visit us and anyway there was nowhere available where we could get down to a damn good fuck or an energetic threesome. When Martin had a bit of spare time which coincided with ours Maisy took us north and Tigger got seriously tested. We also visited Ralph and Jilly as often as we were invited.

A wedding hadn't been planned but every now and then one or other of us would bring it up. It wasn't that we didn't want to marry but I think that each of us were worried that the exciting sex might stop. I wasn't ready for that. Nor, I discovered was David. We were up visiting Martin and giving Tigger a good thrashing when, during a lull in the lust Martin asked the simple question.

"When are you two going to get married? Coz I need to plan when I can fuck the intended bride for the last time!"

Fucked for the LAST time? I looked at David in horror.

"I think," said David pausing for thought, "that he means fucking you for the last time as in as a single girl, not last time as in never again."

It took only a few seconds for the import of what he was so clearly saying to sink in. Then I kissed him. He smiled with pleasure as he realised that I was as keen for new and exciting cock after we married as he was.

"Will you be my best man?" he asked Martin.

"Yep! Just give me time enough to work the time off." he replied instantly before adding, "can I fuck the bride before she walks up the aisle?"

We married on a Friday, nothing fancy. Registry Office, both sets of parents, the two surviving Grandparents, my much older brother, the pair of us and Martin. David's sister was my Matron of Honour. Martin came down the Thursday night. The three of us went out in Maisy for a combined hen and shag, sorry, stag night. They dropped me off at home full of spunk in two out of three holes before going back to David's for the night. The ceremony was very simple. Martin took a shine to David's sister and during the photos whispered in my ear that he 'wouldn't mind if the chance arose'. We went to a small local hotel for a bite to eat. During the course of the meal David's sister asked where I'd found the dishy Best Man so I let slip that he was staying over night in the hotel after we had left.

It was all over by 1:30pm. I excused myself and headed for the room we had booked, Martin wandered off a few minutes later and joined me. David said goodbye to our guests. Martha, his sister, asked where the Best Man had gone and was told he had had a headache and had gone for a lie down. Why didn't she come back about 3:30, after we had left?

When my brand new husband joined us I was kneeling on the bed with my bridal gown up around my waist, the David designed, effectively non-existent red panties highlighted by the white suspender belt and white stocking which in turn contrasted perfectly with the two garters one high up on each thigh. One for my new husband and the other for his Best Man as a keepsake. Martin, naked from the waist down, was sliding his cock slowly backwards and forwards in my cunt.

"C'mon!" I told my new husband, "we've been waiting for you! Your cock in my mouth, Martin's already in my cunt. We haven't got all day y'know!"

Which was perfectly true. Ralph and Jilly expected us there by 7:30pm latest.

### ### ###

The very last cock to unload into my willing cunt before I married was that of Martin, the Best Man. He was enjoying sloppy seconds. The sloppy seconds were created by David, my husband-to-be whose cock was in my mouth being licked and sucked clean at the time.

It had all started over a year earlier when David and I had managed to convince our parents that we were sensible enough to go on a camping holiday together, after all we were engaged, sort of. It was on that holiday that we discovered two very important truths about ourselves. 1. I'm a sexhibitionist which David very much enjoyed. 2. David loves to watch me having sex with other guys which I very much appreciated. Martin was one of the first that David enjoyed watching me having extra pre-marital sex with. After that David enjoyed me enjoying Martin's cock on a reasonably regular basis.

David was bone hard when he laid in front of me having removed his trousers and pants. It was impossible to lift his cock up to my mouth. It was so hard that I had to make do with sucking on the head while my own head was resting on his tummy. It was such a satisfying difficulty to over cum. My task was made easier by knowing that sucking my husband off was not required. All I had to do was show him I loved him while Martin fucked me. After that David's bone would fuck me before we set off on our honeymoon.

Ralph and Jilly had invited us to take our honeymoon down on the farm. We set off about 3 o'clock in Maisy. David suggested that I took my wedding outfit as he called it. I didn't mind. It was a very nice dress but not so bridal that it couldn't ever be worn again but was very inappropriately white. Jilly had said we could arrive anytime as long as it was before 7:30 in the evening. We'd been on the road less than half an hour when I had a fit of the giggles.

"What?" asked My New Husband.

"I'm a married woman!" I told him.

"You are," he said stating the obvious, "and you've already had two different cocks!" he continued voicing my very own thoughts.

"Ummmm," I responded dreamily and instantly worried that I shouldn't have. "How do you feel about that? I asked tentatively.

"Was my cock bone hard or was it just as hard as a bone?" he responded instantly. "How was it for you?"

I didn't have to take any time to answer either.

"Fantastic! Wonderful! How many times have I fucked with Martin? A couple of dozen at least and every time a good fuck but that one felt so totally different. I got a tremendous buzz. I'm a married woman and I was getting fucked by another man AND My New Husband, the man I love, was with me all the way!" I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you My Darling!"

"My pleasure," he responded, "I suspect you will be getting more cock tonight, My Bride." he said happily.

"But we shall sleep together, won't we?" It was a heartfelt plea.

"We shall." he stated.

"Alone?"

"Alone!"

We got to the farm before 7pm and were warmly greeted by Ralph and Jilly. They fed and watered us then Ralph took me upstairs. I went willingly. He undressed me carefully then laid me on the bed. He disappeared, maybe to fetch Jilly? He returned with a bowl of hot water then started to shave my cunt and surrounding area perfectly smooth. He checked it carefully with his tongue and I was fully expecting to receive his fat cock any second.

"How's it going, Sweetheart?" came Jilly's voice from downstairs.

"Just finished checking it, on our way down!" he replied helping me off the bed.

He didn't stop to allow me to dress. I would have been very surprised if he had. The stairs led straight down into the big farm-house kitchen. The first thing I noticed was David, naked and with a smooth cock and surrounding equipment. We grinned at each other. We knew that Jilly had a smooth cunt and Ralph a smooth cock and that they shaved each other but it hadn't ever been suggested that we should also be smooth. We'd talked about it between ourselves and had trimmed each other but I'd been particularly wary about getting a razor or anything very sharp even close to David's cock. David hadn't been happy to experiment with my cunt either. Now Jilly and Ralph had done the deed for us. I have to say David looked beautiful!

"Did you bring your wedding outfits with you?" asked Jilly.

"We did," said David, "they're in the long cupboard behind the driver's seat," he said pointing at the keys on the table.

Ralph was back with my outfit and David's suit in no time.

"We're going to a party," admitted Jilly, "We'd like you to wear your complete outfit and David, your suit if you wouldn't mind?"

We used their big shower together to wash away the travel grime and dried spunk on my thighs then returned to the warm kitchen. Jilly had suggested that I might like to leave some of David's and Martin's spunk inside to act as a lubri-cunt. That idea had made me cum immediately. I put on my tiny, red, David designed panties followed by the suspender belt and stockings. I capped off the 'underwear' with my surviving garter, David's, then slipped the dress over my head, put on my shoes and was ready. My bridal mini-dress did cover the tops of my stockings, just. Jilly adjusted the position of the garter so that it was more prominent and Ralph pronounced me ' a very fuckable Bride'. David put on trousers, jacket, socks and shoes. His manly chest looked very attractive under his unfastened dinner jacket. He obviously knew more about something than I did and looked very pleased with himself. While we had been dressing Ralph and Jilly also dressed. Jilly was wearing very little and Ralph not much more. I'm sure that I looked surprised.

"We're going to a sex party." explained Jilly.

"Well, more of an orgy really." admitted Ralph.

"You two only qualified today because our club is only open to married couples," added Jilly, "whilst it is great fun fucking another girls boyfriend it is so much more fun fucking her husband, especially if she is watching."

"It goes without saying," interjected Ralph, "that fucking a guys girlfriend is great, make no mistake but fucking his wife? Now that's in a different league. It's also great just watching your own wife enjoying another married man's cock."

"Tell me about it!" said David, "The first cock to fuck my new wife was Martin. I walked into the room and he was already deep inside her! My cock was like a rod of iron instantly."

Jilly smiled a sort of 'I told you so' smile at Ralph. "You up for it then?"

Ralph suggested we sit in the back with Jilly who could then explain things as he drove us west for nearly an hour. First she gave us some background then went through the protocol and how we were likely to be well-cumed. Being new members, a brand new husband and wife, younger than the children of most of the other members AND on our wedding night we should expect a great deal of attention from all the other members. I was looking forward to it and reached over to surreptitiously stroke my hand along my new Husband's cock. Jilly had beaten me to it so I reached a little further and stroked my fingers up her thigh and teased her wet cunt.

We arrived at a big house on the edge of a sleepy village. There were five other cars parked in the wide driveway. I took Ralph's arm, Jilly looked after David. The front door opened to our touch which Jilly closed and latched after us. We walked across the large hallway to an impressive oak door. I heard indistinct party like chatter as we approached the partly open door.

Ralph pushed it open wide. The room was instantly silent.

"Gentlemen, Ladies," Ralph announced, "I have, for you a Bride of only ten short hours." There was a delightful round of applause. "Please make sure her Wedding night is the most memorable ever."

12