Shirley's Adventures Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies, Gentlemen," said Jilly with no less pomp, "I have the Bride's Groom, a most accomplished lover despite his youth. Tonight the Bride and Groom shall sleep together but until then, please ensure they have a wonderful introduction to the joys of our way of married life." More applause.

I looked around the room. We were clearly the youngest present but our hosts were clearly not old and passed it. All were dressed but, like Jilly and Ralph, what they wore enhanced their sexual appeal rather than covered their bodies. I counted seven men plus Ralph and David. I found none that would not interest me sexually. OK, I'd take them all on, no problem. Which was fortunate because before the night was done, I did, Plus quite a few of their wives!

One man wove his way through the group skilfully balancing a tray of drinks on one hand. Two glasses of red and two of white. As he held out the tray for me to take my glass of red his other hand lifted the hem of my bridal dress, swiftly discovered the bare flesh beneath and slipped a finger into my wet cunt. No problem! My legs were already parted following Jilly's advice. As he fingered my cunt Jilly passed the remaining glass of red to David, took a white for herself and passed the tray to Ralph.

All this I observed in a very detached way as the new man's finger was doing the most delightful things with my cunt. My shaking glass was rescued by a lady with a knowing look just as the finger found my start button and his thumb rubbed my clitty.

"Enjoy! I'll look after this for you." said the lady.

I put my arms around the man's neck and hung on as the first orgasm of the night quickly swept over me.

"Oh Joy!," exclaimed a male voice somewhere behind me, "she cums fast and hard!"

And I did, again, just to prove him right.

For the next hour or so I was on cloud seven enjoying all of the seven new cocks in the room using both cunt and mouth. Now I know that sounds positively greedy but I should explain. Jilly had said that the protocol of the club was that the men could fuck as many of the women they wished BUT they were not allowed to 'unload' in any of them until the gong sounded. Failure to control the urge automatically led to loosing further access until after the third gone sounded. The women, on the other hand, could cum as often as they were able.

So, in effect I was introduced to each cock for long enough to make me climax then another would take the place while my mouth or cunt did it's work. The cock would then move on, to another cunt or mouth. Frequently the men would stand aside and watch as a lady paid loving attention to my cunt and I to hers, which met with great approval.

To be brutally honest no thought of my New Husband so much as crossed my mind. It wasn't that he was at the bottom of the list, he wasn't even on it! I'm sure I didn't get too sore to fuck due some of the men spreading KY Jelly (other brands were not available) on their cocks and I know that the ladies applied some to my cunt after they had kissed it better. Either way I was rather hoping that the gong would sound, I needed a damn good, hard fucking right through to the bittersweet end.

Ron's cock came back. He'd fingered me to my first orgasm of the evening and had formally introduced his cock to my cunt a little later. Now, buried deep inside me again, he started a slow, steady fuck. He was waiting for something! The gong finally sounded. I knew it was Ron because the watching group urged him on with cries of "C'mon Ron, empty your balls inside the Bride so we can all add to the sloppy seconds in preparation for her Groom."

A lady, whom I quickly discovered to be Edith, laid beside me. Earlier she had laid over me offering her cunt and taking mine. She smiled at me and lifted her legs high and wide. David got between them and fed his cock into her cunt. While Ron fucked me beautifully to his eventual completion his wife did her utmost and successfully milked my New Husband's balls of spunk.

We were privileged. Jilly had hinted that the first to properly fuck us would be the club founders but she also suggested that such was the prize that others might try to sneak in first.

Club lore said that when Ron had asked her father for her hand he had replied;

"You can have her hand with great pleasure but she's such a slut you'll have to join the queue for her cunt!"

The prospect had delighted Ron so much that he arranged for his Bride to have six squaddies instead of Bridesmaids to dance attendance on her. They had married on VJ Day, the squaddies had helped Ron meet his new wife's needs on their wedding night and on a good few thereafter. When they inherited the big house they started the 'VJ club'.

I'd had four loads of fresh spunk in my cunt and one in my mouth before the second gong sounded the beginning of the rest period. A time to recover and socialise. David, Ralph and Jilly found me, all three were naked and smiling. I looked at myself, my white stockings were totally ruined. I'd lost my little red, David designed, panties long since. My dress was a disgrace! The hem had been around my waist from the start but somehow I'd also managed to get my arms out so that the top was also around my waist, it was all spattered with spunky stains as were my tits. I hadn't noticed any of it. The only thing that had stayed in place was my garter and that had been regularly returned to it's proper position after each fucking!

Some Brides keep their wedding dress as a memento of their big day. I keep mine as a memento of my big night!

My wedding night was a long time ago... I've still got my dress and can get into it, just so long as the hem is around my waist as is the top. With that proviso, it's a perfect fit.

### ### ###

I was up early, had walked into the village for my supplies from the Boulangerie, eaten my breakfast, showered and stowed my gear before the couple next door emerged. Pretty girl. Nice looking slightly older man. Lucky girl, was my first thought. My second? You need a clue? I was on my way by 9o'clock. Not that I was in any great rush. I just felt the need to get on.

For those that have been trying to make sense of my route on your own maps you'll see I'm headed west, the Atlantic coast of Brittany. You'll also have spotted that my easiest route is straight down the E401 towards Mont-St-Michel but that's not how camper-van holidays work. I like to wander. I wandered down towards Falaise, the birthplace of Willy the Conqueror, of 1066 and all that fame. After that it was true wandering not being sure if I wanted to visit Le Mont again or avoid it like the plague.

### ### ###

Lunch time was approaching so I started to look for one of those nice little picnic places that dot the highways and bye-ways of France. One soon came up and I pulled up under the shade of a large chestnut tree. The parking area was empty but I still locked the door after getting out to take a short walk and do some simple stretches before preparing my lunch. I was dressed in my usual holiday, travelling mode. Driving pumps, a loose dress that stopped not too far above the knee and knickers. No bra, I didn't really need to contain my breasts. Despite my age they hadn't suffered the effects of gravity. Mainly because they weren't a pair of melons. David always said they fitted perfectly into his hands and that more than a handful was too much. He liked to see them jiggle slightly as I walked and I would often jog ahead so that he could watch me walk towards him. I loved him for that! I used to walk with an exaggerated swagger to try to make them jiggle more.

I bent and stretched then walked around for a few minutes, getting the blood circulating again. The picnic area looked familiar. I realised that we had stopped at the place in the past. To confirm my thoughts I headed towards the little wood bordering the area. Following a well trodden path I came to a field that had recently been cropped. It had large round bales of straw or hay dotted all over. David and I had been here. We had taken our lunch behind the third big roll, over there! I thought to myself then chuckled, well not that actual roll but in about that place, I told myself. The happy memories of the naughty antics we had got up to behind that roll flooded back. With a spring in my step I returned to the camper, collected the picnic rug and lunch box, and headed back to that roll.

David and I never went to the 1st roll when we stopped and picnicked in a field because he said 'that is where everybody heads'. We didn't go the 2nd either 'because once they realise that the nearest is occupied, they go to the next'. We always went to the 3rd nearest 'because after 2 most people give up and go back to the car-park'. When we got there I would unzip my dress and let it slip to the ground while David laid out the picnic rug. I would then unpack lunch while he stripped off. Lunch and a small amount of wine would be taken as near naked as circumstances allowed. It was our ritual and a great pleasure.

It was a beautiful, sunny day. There was nobody else around... apart from being one person short I saw no reason why I shouldn't strip off, eat and let my mind wander back to happier times.

I was just cumin down from a very enjoyable, self induced, orgasm when I heard a slight sound. I opened my eyes in alarm. I wasn't in the least bit worried about being caught naked and Jilling off by an adult or adults, but to be discovered by exploring kids was another thing. I hastily reached for my nearby blanket and caught sight of the cause of the noise. A man of a certain age, trousers and underwear around his ankles and a hand around nice looking,hard, fat cock.

"If I suck you for a while will you return the compliment before we actually fuck and you fill my pussy with your cum?"

He didn't actually answer but knelt in front of me. He helped me to lay down then laid down beside me. He ran his hands tenderly over my arms then my shoulders. He was watching my face as his fingers started to circle my breasts. I smiled and relaxed. He smiled and relaxed. He started properly (do I mean improperly?) by kissing my hair and my forehead then looked for my reaction. I smiled up at him and tilted my head back, offering my mouth. We kissed and his hand explored. Soon his mouth and gentle lips started to follow his exploring fingers. My nipples were hard by the time his lips encircled them. He sucked first one then the other. He alternated licking and sucking then a little bite. He heard my muffled moan of pleasure and I heard his delighted chuckle.

Like David he worked his mouth down my body until he reached my little knickers. Unlike David he found that clear access to my wet pussy was blocked. He took the flimsy material in his teeth and straddled me. His pretty cock only inches from my face. Like a playful puppy and with quite a lot of willing help from me, he worked my little knickers down to my ankles and off. Working his way slowly up the inside of my legs his mouth approached my soaking pussy for the second time. This time there were no obstacles and my legs were wide apart and welcoming. He was kneeling over my face when his tongue first flicked across my expectant clitty. I could see the little dribble of pre-cum forming on his cock head and reached up to lick it off just as he buried his face between my legs and stroked his tongue between my labia. Heaven! I took him into my mouth, reaching around his waist to give myself some support. After a few minutes I heard a muffled instruction to roll over and we rolled together as if we had practised the manoeuvre for years. Now I was laying on his face and he held my legs wide apart while I had his cock deep in my mouth hoping I was giving him as much pleasure as he was me.

We played and pleasured each other for quite a while. His cock was hard in my mouth and I knew my pussy was now very swollen. It needed a good fucking. I took his cock out, kissed it and said "Fuck ME! Please".

I heard a muffled "Are you sure?" to which I replied "I've never been more sure of anything in my life!" and rolled off him. I lay on my back, legs wide and fingers holding my pussy lips apart. He knelt between my knees leaned forward and rubbed his cock head up and down my pussy lips while looking steadily at me in case I changed my mind. I didn't and he realised I wasn't going to. As his cock slowly parted my swollen pussy lips I realised that David was watching us and enjoying it as much as I, like he always had. I came. Hard! I shuddered and squirted. The man smiled and pushed in hard and fast. It was wonderful, glorious, delicious.

We fucked and sucked and nibbled and stroked for ages in the afternoon sunshine. During a slight lull in the activities we introduced ourselves. Gerald didn't cum quickly in fact he didn't cum for well over an hour but in that time we stopped, rested and enjoyed playing before starting again. Eventually he emptied his balls into me and we remained coupled and cuddling until he just slipped out. I cleaned him up and to my utter delight he cleaned me up!

Eventually we headed back to the campers. My 30 minute lunch break had lasted the best part of 2 hours. We showered together. It was a tight squeeze but fun. I sorted out the dress that David loved to see me in and slipped it on. Some might have said that it was just a little too short for a young girl with an OAP Bus Pass but, like David, Gerald thought it was perfect especially as I wasn't wearing knickers.

I led a convoy of two camping cars out of Normandy and into Brittany and on to a quiet river side Aire, that David and I had often used, for the night.

12