Shirley's Adventures Pt. 08

Story Info
Shirley continues her Adventure in France.
6.4k words
4.6
2.7k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shirley is in France with her camper-van. Having temporarily parted from Mark she is continuing west toward the Atlantic coast of Brittany. After two nights sleeping alone she meets up with Gerald during her lunchtime stop. A thirty minute break becomes over two hours after which Shirley leads Gerald towards the coast.

My name is Shirley and at the time I had been a widow for nearly eighteen months. David and I had enjoyed almost 45 years of a somewhat unconventional marriage. I didn't sleep with other men, I slept with my David. My David didn't sleep with other women, he slept with me. That which we did, jointly and severally, whilst we were awake was another matter entirely.

Just before My David passed he told me that I should continue to enjoy myself and that he would be with me every step of the way. It took me a while to get things organised but finally I'm on my way, retracing the routes we enjoyed together. I am back in France with our camper van, remembering the past and looking for new adventures. My David is with me.

If this is your first visit to Shirley's Adventures, please enjoy the previous chapters so that it makes some kind of sense.

After a wonderful lunch with Gerald I led a convoy of our two camper-vans out of Normandy and into Brittany. I was driving on auto pilot and the back roads were virtually empty. When on holiday David and I avoided the motorways and main roads as best we could.

It had been a gamble. The Aire would only take three camping cars and finding room for two was pushing my luck a bit. I was feeling lucky. When we arrived there was one, a Hymer with German number plates already parked up alongside the river. I pulled in behind. Gerald parked behind me.

I was just getting myself organised when Gerald opened my drivers door. He slipped his hand under the hem of my dress and between my thighs. I parted them without hesitation.

"I'm just checking for 'yes' and 'no' he explained".

I thought for a moment.

"Yes, I'm wet and no I haven't put my knickers on."

He helped me down by holding onto the hem of my dress making it slide up to expose my nakedness before holding me close and closing the door. It didn't bother him that the German couple were sitting by the river bank facing the late afternoon sun, and us. Which was good because it didn't bother me much either. He let me go smoothing my dress down as if the exposure was accidental but with a massive grin on his face.

"I wonder if they both enjoyed that as much as I did?" he asked, "are you going to do your bends and stretches now".

For answer I walked down to the tow path, raised my arms and reached for the sky. My dress dutifully rose with me. I held the pose for a count of twenty before arching my back, 20, touching my toes, 20, stretch, arch, toes, left, right, repeat. I knew Gerald was enjoying my little piece of exhibitionism and I hoped at least the German man was. His lady's enjoyment would have been a bonus. Finally I worked my hamstrings and returned to Gerald.

"Let's walk a while," I suggested, locking the cab door and taking his hand.

We walked down the tow path, past the Germans with a cheery 'good evening' and on towards the little bridge. I knew there was a copse just beyond the bridge and hoped that Gerald would be up to a quick 'hello' as David had called it. After two nights without cock I was looking forward to spending some quality time with Gerald. With the Germans facing the other way and nobody else in sight Gerald put his hand on my bum, lifting my dress to do so. I liked that and I led him into the few trees beside the path, heading for the only real tree, the rest being more shrubby. Once there I knelt before him and slipped his shorts down. No pants either! His cock was soft but I took it eagerly in my mouth as he rested his hands gently on my head, no escape even if I wanted to.

He firmed up nicely after a while but not rock hard.

"Do you think he could manage a quickie, standing up?" I asked as I stood, lifting my dress up over my waist and leaning against the tree. "Just to say 'hello', you understand. I don't want to be worn out for tonight."

He stepped between my legs, bent his knees slightly and rubbed his cock head against my swollen pussy lips.

"I'm game to try." he responded pushing gently up and in.

Perfect! He held my bum and pulled me onto him. I put my arms around his shoulders and kissed him deeply.

"A match made in a French field, behind a hay roll," I told him, "you have a very nice cock Gerald."

"And, I'm delighted to say, you have a very greedy pussy, Shirley! A good job I brought a few little blue tablets with me."

I kissed him harder.

"How few?" I enquired not attempting to hide my happy smile.

"Forty!"

"Forty? That's a few? Forty rock hard cocks for little Shirley! I am a lucky girl."

"No, eighty rock hard cocks! I cut them in half. Depending on how good or very good you are each half should be good for a couple of hours."

I kissed him again and shuddered with a little cum of pleasure mixed with anticipation.

"Early bed tonight then. We need to get to tomorrow's stop before three, it gets busy and is very small."

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise, let's eat. Food!"

We decided to sleep in my bed, not that it was better or bigger than Gerald's but that it was closer to the German camper and I hoped to be making a lot of pleasurable noises. Did I mention that I'm an encourage-able exhibitionist? We retired early, about half an hour after Gerald had cut his little blue tablet in half and washed it down with the remains of his coffee. I wasn't too sure what to expect. David had tried them when he became ill but they had little or no effect on him, so we stopped. He started to find other cocks to please me instead. He loved watching me being fucked and I honestly enjoyed him watching.

I asked Gerald what I should do and he said that I didn't have to ask at lunchtime so why ask now? We kissed and cuddled and stroked and licked and sucked. I climbed on top of him, riding cowgirl and that's when I discovered how good a little bit of blue made a cock feel. We fucked! Boy! How we fucked!

We must have slept eventually because I awoke at seven. I ran my hand down over his belly and found that his cock was accessible. I worked the duvet carefully off and went down on him. If he was asleep his cock wasn't and it was soon fit to fuck. I positioned myself over and slid down and he pushed up and in. Without opening his eyes he quite clearly said "Good morning greedy little cum slut" just as I came for the first time. I let him get out of bed at about nine. A quick shower, breakfast and away, leaving the Germans to continue rocking their suspension.

We stopped briefly to fill up with diesel and buy a couple of baguettes. Then again in a lay-by for a quick snack and a cup of coffee. Not even time to say 'hello'. I didn't want to arrive too late and find the few places full. Just as we were washing up the Germans went past with a happy 'toot'. About twenty minutes later we passed them stopped in a lay-by. We both 'tooted'. Camaraderie of the road.

I had warned Gerald that the last bit was half made roads and dusty tracks that twisted and turned, but I knew the way. We eventually pulled into the small parking area just after two. We were the first there and as I didn't intend to leave too quickly I pulled in close to the bushes and Gerald parked up close behind me. It is a lovely spot. The sand dunes rise only about 50 yards ahead, to the right is a salt marsh area that partially floods on each high tide and there are loads of birds to enjoy. To the left, in the far, far distance a large car-park could just be seen. It was the only sign of civilisation in any direction. Gerald opened my door and stroked my greedy pussy. It was still swollen and his fingers slipped in easily. "Exercise, little cum slut!" he encouraged. David used to call me his cum slut and I was very happy that Gerald did also.

### ### ###

I did my exercises facing the dunes so that Gerald had a good view while he was brewing the tea. I didn't rush and the tea was ready when I walked to Gerald's 'van. We were sitting outside chatting and on our third cup when I turned and saw the German camper stopped just before the entrance. They drove slowly in and parked behind Gerald. After they had stopped I walked over to them. By way of introduction Ute said "Gerhard was hoping to see more of you!" Gerhard responded with "And so was Ute." Ute looked very slightly embarrassed but smiled when I told them that I would like to see lots more of both of them. I took them over to introduce them to Gerald and told him that Gerhard was hoping to see more of me. Gerald was very quick on the uptake and replied "I'm not at all surprised! I would like to see lots more of Ute as well." We chatted for a few minutes and Ute addressed Gerald as my husband. I corrected her and said that Gerald and I had only met the previous lunchtime. Their turn to smile. I must have made a lot of noise last night.

After a few minutes, during which we arranged to meet them on the beach later, they excused themselves so they could settle in. Ute clearly didn't bother with a bra. There was no vpl showing through her short white dress either.

At that time I didn't think Gerald knew what was on the other side of the dunes, but if he did, he never did let on. A little while later Gerhard and Ute stopped by on their way to the beach. We told them we would be along in about 40 minutes as we were going to have a late lunch. They said they would look out for us. After they left we said a quick 'hello' then I changed into a flimsy wrap-a-round and gauzy blouse for the walk to the beach. I told Gerald to put on swimming shorts if he had any and maybe a light shirt while I got the beach bag together, a big bright yellow Ikea bag.

We stopped at the top of the dunes and looked out over the busy beach to the sea.

"What do you think?"

"Very, very nice! So, bearing in mind what I see before me, when Gerhard said that he hoped to see more of you he knew he was certainly going to see ALL of you. So more means," he paused for a moment, "that he would like to see more of you than naked, maybe sitting on his cock?"

"I hope so!" I told him, "would you mind?" I asked.

"No, not at all. I would love to see you getting fucked. So, when I said I would like to see more of Ute they took it as I would like to see her sitting on my cock? Would you object?"

"Yes, that is what they expect, I am sure and no, I would not object at all and after you have filled her cunt with your spunk, I'll clean you up!" I told him.

"A foursome! I like the sound of that. Two greedy pussies for two rampant cocks. Look, they are over there, waving to us. Ute looks voluptuous, naked."

We started to walk down the dune path and across the beach.

"Do you like voluptuous girls?"

"To be honest", he said, "I much prefer them your shape but it is my experience that a girl that loves sex, as you do and I suspect Ute does, is also a damn good fuck, as you are. I won't be running away."

I stopped and gave him a big kiss.

"I think you and me are gonna get along just fine!" I told him with a fake western drawl.

We got to Gerhard and Ute and she moved around so that Gerald could sit near her and had a good view of what she had to offer. Nice tits with erect nipples, a smooth pussy with swollen glistening lips. Ute was ready for cock even on a crowded, family naturist beach. I stripped and sat so that Gerhard could see what I had to offer, my pussy being no less moist than Ute's. Gerald didn't hesitate. He stripped off and sat opposite Ute, looked at her wet pussy and blatantly licked his lips.

"That," he said, "looks very needy," looking her straight in the eye and totally ignoring Gerhard.

Without any hesitation Ute replied;

"It is! It is always needy, isn't it Gerhard?"

He said it was probably even more needy than mine. I told him it might be as needy but never more and smiled. We all laughed. The ground rules were very definitely set.

Gerald held out his hand to Ute.

"C'mon I'll take you in the sea and if it's too cold you can warm me up."

They trotted off together. Ute had a wonderful bottom and I realised that Gerald also had a pretty good body despite his age. Wide shoulders, a powerful back, nice bum and good powerful legs. We watched them walk into the sea. They looked like a perfectly normal couple and not two strangers who had barely spoken to each other. Once in the water they ducked down so that only their heads and shoulders were visible. I knew that Ute was playing with Gerald's cock and Gerald was enjoying her tits and pussy. So did Gerhard and as my pussy got wetter his cock was certainly getting aroused.

There were far too many people about and quite a few were teenagers and younger. No way could I play with his cock openly so I just laid my head on his tummy and blew on his cock head, occasionally brushing an imaginary sand-fly off while we discussed ideas for the evening and watched Ute and Gerald playing in the small waves. Gerhard laid over to on his side which allowed me to stroke him gently. It was a very nice cock, I wanted it and I told him so.

"When they come back you can take me in the sea as well." Gerhard didn't argue.

We left Ute and Gerald drying each other off as we walked hand in hand to the sea for a quick 'hello' or more if we could manage it. That evening we would return to the beach.

We four ate together. Ute and Gerald on one side of the combined picnic tables and Gerhard and I on the other. We had easily swapped partners and looked like two established couples sharing a meal and bottles of wine. We talked about the evening ahead. I explained that I had promised Gerald I would clean him up after he had fucked Ute. Of course she promised to clean up Gerhard after he had fucked me. Gerald then suggested that we girls should then clean each other up. We both agreed without any hesitation. Ute and I openly discussed what to should wear to the beach and how best to please the men. Ute said that Gerhard usually came quite quickly, particularly when he could see her getting fucked at the same time. But he was also quick to recover with lots of stamina. I was only able to say that on the three times Gerald had fucked me properly he had lasted over an hour before shooting his load. He had been fucking me doggy fashion on each occasion. We decided that we would do our best to make them cum as quickly as possible so that we could then clean each other up while they watched and recovered. Both the boys nodded in agreement.

Gerhard offered Gerald a little blue but he declined. He took one of his own and put a new pack of 4 in the beach bag along with two bottles of red to join the savoury biscuits, plastic glasses, towels and picnic rug. Gerhard had a similar bag and, with the boys in baggy shorts and us girls in long floaty dresses that covered all and showed everything, we set off for the beach.

Our plans were flexible depending on how many people were about and where they were. From the top of the dunes it was still easy to see the sea, not even dusk. The sky was clear and a full moon was rising. There would be enough light for everybody to enjoy the evening even when the sun was long gone.

A few single men wandered about looking for any action. A short, tubby, grey haired man was standing at the bottom of the dunes, tucked into a small indent formed in the border between beach and sand-dune. A stunning blonde with a fantastic body was eagerly sucking his cock. We stood and enjoyed the performance and I reached for Gerhard's cock. We watched him cum, in her mouth then over her face and tits. He was obviously looking after her very well, she cleaned him up then scooped up the spunk on her face and tits and licked her fingers. There were now 6 of us on the top of the dunes and we all applauded.

A single, mature 'ish woman came up the path from behind us, wished us 'Bon Soir' and carried on down the path to the beach. The two guys that had stood with us to watch the blonde suck cock followed. A few couples and singles were making their way along the beach from the distant car-park. There was a group of three right down by the waters edge. It looked to be setting up to be a good evening with cock and voyeurs aplenty.

"Down there!" suggested Gerhard pointing down towards the sea, to the right of the little group, "then we can come up here under or nearer the dunes later."

Nobody objected and we worked our way down the path and onto the beach. 'Bon Soir' had stripped off revealing a very fuckable body. The two guys were also naked, stroking stiffening cocks as they watched her lay out her beach towel in preparation for the night's entertainment. We followed Gerhard across the beach and set up camp about ten yards back from the waters edge. That is the boys set up camp and Ute and I, making the most of the good visibility, slipped out of our dresses and turned to look about the beach showing ourselves off while looking for cocks and pussies.

Once the picnic rugs were laid out I knelt, facing down the beach so that anybody that wanted to, could see me sucking cock. Gerhard stood in front of me and I eased his shorts down. I had been waiting for this moment since they pulled into the parking area that afternoon. I know, I had the choice of three camper-vans and could have spent the entire afternoon and evening getting seriously fucked in private BUT while I like to fuck as much as any girl, possibly more, I'm a total exhibitionist.

I did have a little nibble when the pair of us went to the sea to say 'hello' and again about half past six. By then the beach was a lot less crowded with many going back to their tents, caravans or campers on the sites about 2k down the coast. We all went in for a while, lots of tit, cock and pussy play under cover of the small waves. At one point the boys stood facing out to sea and Ute and I knelt in front of them and used our mouths for a while. I also had a quick full length of a less than firm Gerhard as I lent forward supported by Gerald while he took me doggy style. Ute had a better go with Gerald as Gerhard supported her shoulders and me her legs while Gerald stood between them. It was just playful fun. Not exciting sex but it showed us all how much we all enjoyed sex and experimenting. But sex with an audience is just so very much better. I just don't stop cumin if somebody is enjoying the show.

I looked around. My audience was arriving. The small group turned out to be two men and a mature, buxom woman and they were looking our way. Two pretty boys were eyeing up Gerhard's cock but I suspect they didn't even notice me. 'Bon Soir' was bringing her rug down the beach. The old guy had his blonde bombshell in tow and couples and single guys were making their way along the shoreline from the distant car-park. I opened my mouth and swallowed cock. It felt sooo good.

Two new cocks in less than 24 hours after over two years of multi-cock famine and, hopefully, more on the way. I set to with a will, licking and sucking and slurping. Gerhard told me to squat back on my heels and put my head back then he stood over me and fed his cock deep into my throat. I was like a sword swallower with a delicious pork sword. He supported my head as he adjusted his position then he bent his knees and cock filled my throat. He knew just how long to leave it before lifting up, pausing and filling me again. I'd never been face fucked so hard, deep and well. The little blue tab started to work it's magic and I could feel the already firm cock stiffen and swell. It wasn't going up and down my throat so easily any more but trying to push out of the top of my mouth and rubbing hard against the back of my throat.

12