Shirley's Adventures Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped when it was very hard and told me to sit on it. I knelt over him, took his cock in hand and rubbed it along my cunt lips before holding it to the edge of my fuck hole and lowering myself. OMG!

The previous evening Gerald had taken a 'bit of blue' and fucked me for over 2 hours and again this morning. I thought I had just struck very fucking lucky! An older guy with the rod of a teenager and the skills of long experience. Now I had another! Hard? There was absolutely no give. I had felt it growing in my mouth and now it was full majesty. No, it wasn't 12" long and 8" across like most seem to be in stories but it was very definitely rock hard. I let out a very satisfied sigh and started to fuck his glorious beast, aware of but at the same time oblivious to my audience. Gerhard held my little tits tight and helped me bounce up and down. I looked around, saw Gerald face-fucking Ute and by the noise she was making it was very much to her liking. 'Bon Soir' was being spit roasted and two guys were stroking their own cocks.

I leant forward to change the angle of penetration and smother Gerhard with kisses. I told him how wonderful his cock felt so deep inside my greedy cum slut cunt and that I wanted to feel him shoot his spunk deep inside me while he watched Gerald fucking Ute. I wriggled and twisted and thrust hard squeezing my cunt muscles tight around his cock. I really did want his spunk deep inside me.

I looked over to Ute, she was on her knees her delicious bum thrust up and Gerald's cock buried deep. He was holding onto her hips, his body remained still and Ute was driving back and forth on his cock. I knew exactly how good that felt. She was seriously fucking him and enjoying it! Gerhard was watching her closely and encouraging her to greater efforts. I told him to fuck me doggy and knelt the other way around so that he had a clear view of Gerald's cock being pumped in and out of her cunt. I matched my thrusts back and forth on his rampant cock with Ute's. Synchronised fucking!

With the hard cock in my cunt, my new friend being fucked by my new lover and a growing audience I was in heaven. My orgasms were small but plentiful. David always teased me about how many little orgasms I could manage in a single sex session. He counted them and tried to make it a higher number each time. Over 50 was quite regular I'm delighted to say. Don't get me wrong, they weren't mind-blowing, massively explosive orgasms just little squirts of juice or shudders of pleasure. After a big, full blown orgasm I was no use to anybody, just wanted to sleep (and wake up in the morning ready for more). David either finished me off with his mouth or his fingers, just as Gerald had the previous night.

I could feel Gerhard getting close to shooting is load into me so I squeezed my muscles harder around his cock and increased my fucking speed. Suddenly he grabbed my hips, pulled me back onto his cock, held me fast then shuddered. I felt his cock throb and warm spunk hit my cervix. That felt very good and I shuddered and collapsed onto my arms while still rocking back and forth on his cock as he finished pumping spunk. Looking over at Ute I saw why he had so suddenly spunked. She too was now resting her forehead on her arms and swearing happily in German. Gerald had his head back, mouth open sucking in air and gently stroking his cock in and out of her cunt. She looked at me and smiled. Perfect!

When the boys were ready we swapped over and I set about cleaning Gerald's cock of Ute's pussy juices and his own cum. It all tasted wonderful and I wanted to taste the spunk as it oozed out of Ute. Neither of us rushed the process and soon had the boys interested again. Then it was time to clean up pussy. Ute lay on the rug, legs wide apart. I knelt over her head and lowered my spunk dripping cunt onto her mouth. Her tongue was exploring my pussy lips before my head was even between her parted legs.

I reached under her thighs and held her pussy lips wide apart. It was a beautiful sight. Shiny, swollen pussy lips smothered with my new lovers spunk and more oozing from deep within her well fucked hole. I lowered my head, savouring the heady smell of well fucked spunk filled cunt. I started at the top, her clitty, sucked it into my mouth and gently chewed on it, with my lips. I could feel her lapping up Gerhard's spunk as it dripped from my cunt and onto her tongue but I was happily working against gravity. I had to flatten my tongue and scoop up Gerald's spunk from her cunt. It took a long time. I was in no rush. When I had properly cleaned the outer lips and all my probing tongue could reach I told her to roll over so that I could have the drippings from deep inside.

She knelt over me. I put my hands around her waist and lifted my mouth to her pussy and started to lap up her juices again. A cock appeared above my head, it pressed against Ute's swollen fuck hole and slipped inside. It came out covered with spunk. I opened my mouth and it slipped inside for me to clean. Slowly, carefully, tenderly it helped me clean Ute of Gerald's spunk. When it was done it started to fuck her. I lay back on the rug and watched the hard cock driving in and out of her as she continued to eat my pussy. The cock shot it's load into her. A second spurt covered my upturned face before it pushed between my lips to shoot into my mouth. I laid there cleaning the cock until it withdrew then I started on Ute again.

Ute knelt up holding onto my ankles and parting my legs as she did. Her fucked pussy was now out of reach but I could see a delicious globule of spunk forming on the lips. I waited for it to drop. A cock nuzzled against my clitty then slipped deep inside. Wonderful! Ute was offering me to all cumers and the first was now working my greedy cunt over with his cock making me shudder and shiver with a continuous stream of little orgasms. The spunk slowly dribbled out of her hole and I opened my mouth just as I felt a hard thrust followed by a warm splurge of cum in my pussy.

Ute asked if I was OK and I nodded. Immediately another cock was resting between my swollen pussy lips then thrust forward. He took hold of my ankles and Ute stood up. There were faces all around, male and female watching me being fucked. Yet more, stronger orgasms flooded through me. Another load of spunk was deposited in my greedy cunt. When he had withdrawn I rolled over onto my side to catch my breath. Gerald nuzzled my ear and asked if I was alright, which I thought was very sweet. I assured him I was fine, just needed a breather.

When I finally sat up and looked around Gerhard was helping Sugar Daddy to spit-roast the Blonde Bombshell. Bon Soir was riding Gerald while sucking and stroking two cocks with a forth cock standing expectantly nearby. Mature Buxom was sitting between two guys tossing them off while they fondled her large tits and a young girl, mid twenties with long hair and the body of a Vargas pin-up, was not trying very hard to fight off the attentions of two young guys and a couple that were each old enough to be her father. Where was Ute? I looked behind me. There she was in clear sight of Gerhard sitting on one guy while another was crouched down behind her. The naughty, lucky slut! She was being DP'ed. It was a wonderful scene all around and I didn't feel at all left out.

Bon Soir's spare cock saw me sitting up and came over, stroking his cock as he walked. It was a very fuckable cock. He held it out for me and I duly licked across its head. He stepped forward to encourage more but I withdrew a little, I wasn't quite ready for more, yet. I pointed to my wrist where a watch would normally be and held up 5 fingers. 'Give me five more minutes, please'. He nodded, smiled and went back to Bon Soir where he squatted down and spoke to her, looking my way now and again. I hoped he would be back.

5 minutes later he was back, with Bon Soir and the rest of her entourage. 'Would you kneel so we can spit-roast you, please' he asked in good English. I did. Then Bon Soir knelt beside me, head to tail. She had a really nice bum! A guy knelt behind her stroking his cock against her pussy. I felt cock against my pussy. Another guy stood in front of me, offering his cock. I opened my mouth and he rested it on my lips. As if on a signal I felt the two cocks push into me together and out of the corner of my eye saw the cock slide into Bon Soir's cunt. Now it was synchronised spit-roasting! Wow! The two guys spit-roasted me steadily for a while then, again as if on a signal they withdrew. I complained loudly. I had been enjoying it. The guy at my head moved over to Bon Soir's obviously greedy cunt and another cock was waiting for me to open my mouth. I did. In together. The long deep strokes were totally mind-blowing. Whoever was controlling the rotations knew what they were doing. Enough to be utterly pleasurable but not so long as the guys had time to shoot their load too quickly.

On the next rotation there were movements about. Ute knelt on my left her bum level with my head. Mature Buxom was next to Bon Soir also nose to tail. More cocks, more pleasure more little orgasms and squirts of pussy juice. More rotations, Vargas and the Blonde Bombshell were now kneeling nose to tail. All the girls were being serially spit-roasted and the spare cocks were rotating at each end of the line! Musical Cunts! A Fuck Fest or what???

Fortunately the feeding frenzy of rampant cocks, greedy cunts and hungry mouths abated quite quickly. Hard cocks were no longer being thrust down my throat but just rested on my lips so that I could draw in the head and glans before they rocked back and forth allowing me to pleasure the sensitive parts. The same was happening with my cunt. I'm sure it was down to the older guys pointing out that the six sluts were being spit-roasted because they wanted to be, there was no need to rush. Treat them well and we could be there all night.

Nevertheless the cocks were relentless, when one shot a load another took its place until it recovered. I happily received every drop that was offered with no idea who it was that delivered it into my mouth or cunt at any time. When my mouth took a load a new cock was fed into Bon Soir's cunt. When Ute's cunt got a load I cleaned up and a new cock went into Bon Soir on the next rotation. When my cunt was filled I knew Ute would be cleaning him up. And so it went on, and on and on. Mouth full, pussy full.

Vargas girl was the first to go, I'm mean cum, she started making loads of 'fuck me I'm cummin' noises getting louder and more energetic until she went nearly silent. One of her cocks rested, the other had sloppy seconds/thirds/fourths who knows,? in Mature Buxom who promptly told the world and the near planets that she was cummin', in French, before she too sank to the rugs. Her two cocks joined the rotations replacing those that had shot a load but who's slut was still welcumin.

I heard Ute get a mouth full and saw the guy fucking her cunt pull her hard onto him. He shot deep inside as she rocked with pleasure and came with them. Just the Blonde Bombshell, Bon Soir, me and 8 guys left. Pretty quickly I got a mouth full, either one of the others got two loads or they had one each. We were down to five cocks for 6 holes and lots of appreciative spectators. The Blonde Bombshell got the odd cock. She later told me that he took her arse. A quick dip into her sloppy wet cunt then, well lubed, he rubbed it against her anus. She relaxed and told him yes! She came almost immediately but he kept fucking until he filled her arse with spunk, that made her cum again. 4 holes, 4 cocks.

My hips were pulled hard back onto a still firm cock, there was a shudder and I felt warm spunk join the rest. Bon Soir's cock pulled out and covered her face. 2 cocks left. Gerald moved to Bon Soir's mouth and Sugar Daddy to my cunt. I began to wonder if the Blonde Bombshell actually preferred older guys with massive staying power. Sensible girl! I needed to cum. David would have been proud of the number of little cums I had enjoyed, probably hundreds, when I got a mouthful it was a bigger little cum and a pussy full was bigger still but that explosion, the shuddering orgasm that left a girl exhausted, spent and utterly satisfied still eluded me.

Sugar Daddy steadily fed his length into me. 'Come on you dirty slut squirt your juices over my throbbing cock and cum for me. I can't hold out much longer!' An English voice!! I shoved back against his cock again and again but couldn't get over the edge. I was on the verge of collapse when Ute realised my problem. She knelt beside me and reached under for my clitty then started rubbing it hard and fast. I stayed still and let Sugar Daddy take up the fucking. Ute's fingers flew over my clitty up and down, round and round, harder and faster. I was getting there, closer, closer, harder and faster. The cock was going harder and deeper. Ute's other hand rested on the crack of my arse. Her fingers went swiftly down, across my anus, I sobbed with despair, and into my cunt with the cock. So close, soooo very close... 'C'mon slut, cum for me slut, squirt all over my cock, slut.' Ute put her finger on my anus and pushed as the cock rammed home. I came! OMG how I came and came and came as Sugar Daddy emptied his balls into me and Ute finger-fucked my arse. Sheer bliss.

I've no idea when Bon Soir came but when I sank to the ground totally satisfied and utterly exhausted she was already there.

12