Shit Eater

Story Info
I ate shit and liked it.
1.1k words
4.17
13.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm here to tell about how I developed a taste for a nice fart, the stinkier the better. Especially with my own. When I was in my 30's, started really liking the way dirty underwear smelt. I would go through all the dirty laundry, and seek all the underwear that had a stain on it.

I would gather as many as i could. They're only good to sniff the lovely fragrance of off for only a few minutes before the sent wears off. I would use them to jack off to. My cum would be so much more intense while sniffing them.

This all started when i use to eat my wife's pussy when sixty nining. I put my nose as close to her asshole as I could. My god, did it make me cum fast, and intense. I'd never came that long and hard.

Every sense then I have went from being a smeller of butt's and underwear to a full fledged poop eater. Don't let that gross you out until you read the rest of the story. You will be missing out.

It started out by coming home from work with a sweaty ass. I would smell my underwear and it would turn me on. So I would stick my finger up my ass hole. My goodness it made my dick hard. I could smell it for hours at a time. So I started packing myself up the ass with anything I could find.

This allowed me to get some poop on anything I could just to smell it. I found a nice dildo would work great to get deep into my asshole. I would work until it made me have to shit. I would take the shit in my hand and I took my first taste. It was pleasantly tasty.

I was hooked on the thought of exploring more options. So I started watching porn of girls sharing their poop. That was really awesome. Nothing hotter than watching them take an amazing big shit for a woman. Right into the mouth of another girl. Then take 15 minutes to take turn shit in in each others mouth's huge amount.

After swapping it back-and-forth with each other several times. These girls made it look so tasty I had to try it. They would moan with pleasure. They would drop just a little bit on the floor and make sure they didn't miss a drop. then when you thought you could see no more they would start shitting again. They would take another few minutes swapping it back around. They would not let the drama go down their throat.

So I had to find me a good looking girl that would take a shit in my mouth and eat it with me. That is hard to find. after several months of looking, While As I kept eating my own poop every now and then. I had to pay for it, but I found it. I'm good looking girl that would share her shit with me.

We met at a nice restaurant to share a meal together. We had both talked about our bowel routine prior to meeting. Girls seem to be able to hold in their shit for days. I wanted her poop to be very solid. we rented a hotel room and got naked. I started tagging her ass. She dumped what was left in her bladder pushing her shit out onto my chest.

She had to work pretty hard to get it out, which really turn me on. She was very constipated and was working hard to push it out. she was rubbing her pussy the whole time. She would piss a little more trying to push out. Finally a nice hard log started coming out of her ass. I never thought it would end. It was about 8 inches long. Smelled great.

I had as much in my mouth as I could get and held the rest of my hand to enjoy later. Then we started making out and swapping my mouth all of her shit back-and-forth. Just like I had seen in the porn. I had her watch the video on an Internet search. That's what made her decide to do this whole thing.

We enjoyed eating it out of each other's mouse for five minutes. Then we would take another 4 inches and repeated the process. We made out for 30 minutes swapping it back-and-forth. She was not done yet. I was in for a surprise. This was turning her on so much. Well she was squeezing out another 8 inches. My mouth full of all the shit I could have.

She moaned and pleasure and her pussy shot out a white thick creamy load of cum that topped off my mouth. The flavor of the two mixed together was overwhelming. I shot my load in her mouth and we shared each other's cum and shit together. She was not done yet. She had to work at it for a while, but she squeezed out another 4 incher.

She tapped my mouth off with a mouth full of piss as she squeezed out the last 4 inches. Those two flavors mixed together were another overwhelming taste. I came again in her mouth. We would swap each others cum again. this time when she climax she squirted. We had another flavor to swap back-and-forth. Those two taste together where another enjoyable flavor.

We enjoyed another 2 inches she managed to get out. This time it was extremely hard. we must've made out for 30 minutes. Both had never had that kind of sex, and climax that good. we both had an experience that we know we would have to repeat. We would hook up about every month or so. On an average it was probably closer to every two months.

We experimented by trying to make our poop taste different. We read an article on the Internet about how to make your shit sweet. You would use artificial sweeteners. Eat pistachio nuts. So we tried our new diet for a week. Then we got together and enjoyed the overwhelming taste of the sweetness of our shit.

We got together for another session. Starting out with the same routine. She worked out a 6 inch turd that was lumpy. Hard and lumpy. it was fantastic. The pistachio nuts did the trick. The texture to it was very hard, but yet was at the perfect consistency. The nuts tasted very sweet and you can actually rechew nuts.

It was spectacular. We had another make up session for 30 minutes. We both really enjoyed our new diet. Pistachio nuts, artificial sweeteners. It worked out fantastic to this day.

Leave your comments.