All Comments on 'Shit Happens'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“ Ohhh what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive! “ Regardless of the circumstances, she still cheated. And flashing her tits at the co-workers was not exactly helping her case. And retiring without even telling hubby? No thank you. And what kind of normal man from the US, would want to go to France? Good riddance , bitch. 5 stars.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Weird reasoning on is part, interesting story, well told.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think i was at that retirement party.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Enjoyed it and never comment on whether it could ever happen as it is the author’s story and fiction. The only snafu I noticed is he owned his own company and then the wife asked his boss if he could work from anywhere.

Boardman68Boardman6811 months ago

I did enjoy the story. And I know if's fiction, but I still don't believe her. So,, Dana has her retirement party. Ending an important part of her life (working life) & doesn't tell her husband so he can celebrate the event with her? She knows she hasn't told her husband about the party & he will be waiting at home for her & naturally worried. But she decides not to answer her phone from after work till 10:30PM? Ok, maybe that much is stupid but possible. Well, flashing her tits doesn't add up either. But then she decided to stay the night in a hotel 10 minutes from their home? And she is not in the hotel room by herself & makes every effort to not tell her husband her room # & real roommate is? No, I don't think so. Dana hid the retirement party to surprise your husband she is now free to go to France for at least two weeks house hunting trip. Dumb but I guess possible. But the whole hotel fiasco...no, she is lying and hiding something her husband would not agree with - cheating. Just like she lied and hid the fact that she had sex with her daughter's boyfriend.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

I’d forgotten about Darryl…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I give a 4. Many plot holes that needed plugged. DMW aka Sumnut96

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Clever plot twist!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

what a load of shit !! sorry,but he was told about a drunken sexual encounter and had paperwork in his hand that night ?? or did i miss something ??

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Darryl was enough reason for a divorce but lord knows who else she fucked. Its about time a man divorces a cheating wife even if it is once.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hehe. Misdirection .. and Darryl. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Could have been a good story, but just got erratic. Never any clarification on who she's talking to in the hotel room, who she was planning on staying with. Under current of the lies that are not addressed. An accomplished serial liar, in the name of being a surprise. And it really lousy characterization of a husband who would break down when she walks in the door. Nobody's that stupid to give in to that kind of trash with all the unresolved issues. Maybe the writer is who knows. But the writer seems to have an agenda for making the husband stupid or ignorant or weak.

gifoncegifonce28 days ago

Almost a BTB with a weak plot . All in all this story is BS. I want to linch a wife let me put together some shit. What's important is to spill some female blood. Go find a shrink

26thNC26thNC28 days ago

That’s shock and awe. She thought she was free and clear when he hit her in the mouth. Great story.

grecian722grecian72223 days ago

I must be Dumb, I am having trouble with the Plot, There are parts that need to Clarified

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

So the daughter acted like she was going to get him proof but just came right out and asked her?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...