All Comments on 'Shit Happens'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Hotel

Who WAS the person she was sharing the hotel room with? It wasn’t Angie. Lol

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 4 years ago
This is so stupid ...my brain farted

The sex scene between the husband and the wife when she comes home from the Marriott hotel makes no sense at all. At that point in the story the husband believes that his wife is lying cheating sneaky slut with Daryl and her boss and was going to take half his business and run off to France with the boss or some other guy..

Naturally the husband is filled with rage and shock. So Upon seeing his cheating conniving wife in the house ... He decides to have aggressive sex with her??

This is so unbelievably Ridiculous. It portrays men as simple unsophisticated on emotional Morons that have no Morals or feelings

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 4 years ago
Sorry.

Hit the 1 star rating totally by mistake.

Should have been 4

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Shit happend

Shit do happen, and lying bitches get caught and disposed of. I think she was up to no good and just got found out. Troy won't be a cuck. Good twist. Good story King.

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
I'm ok with

that story

4starrs

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 4 years ago
Left too many questions.

From Dana (the wife) calling hubby telling him she is too drunk to drive, to telling room/bed mate I’m hurrying home! To being sober or almost on the short drive to her house. Troy says she’s a great fuck, but the worst I’ve ever had was fantastic. Dana’s story is just too fishy, it was all for Troy (hahaha). I think Troy is doing the right thing, she had already fucked Michelle’s boyfriend who else was she planning on screwing over. Jay

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Wowee!

Great Story! First Part of the Story about him searching frantically for his Wife " Been there " Anyway 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

breville1breville1over 4 years ago
Who was in the hotel room with her?

The twist in the tale seems insignificant in contrast to all the stuff he actually saw her doing - though it was clearly a "gotcha" situation for her. Her explanations were simply too incredulous to believe. But without hard evidence, he fell back on the Daryl case and that was something she over looked.

Even though hubby suspected that she was with somebody in the hotel room, the readers knew but who was it? Her boss....

Not your best..

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
A short with sharp edges.

Nice read.

4*

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
hehe

lol that was a good one ty for the read

gldngolfergldngolferover 4 years ago
How could she...

Have talked to her husband's boss about working remotely from France when he started the company? Isn't he the boss?

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Excellent

Lying scheming wife and daughter. Time to dump them both. Excellent story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Interesting.

I'm not sure I agree with him, but I don't think he's wrong. Secrets and games, they make for a bad combination. Good story.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 4 years ago
All over the place

One minute he's thinking clearly and planning how to catch her out. The next, he's blubbering like a schoolgirl.

And what happened with all the hooks you set? The most telling one was her working out that she would have 30 days before he would notice that no money was going into their bank account. But it went nowhere.

Sorry. Only three stars.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
Nice tongue in cheek story

I suspected this wasn’t your typical “wife leaves unsuspecting husband for her boss” story, but twist at the end had my laughing out loud. Really good!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Yeah

You got me. And you made me laugh. Well done.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
King...

Not one of your best but still good. Dana could have put the whole thing to bed by producing the itinerary and tickets to prove she was telling the truth. I'm not sure what the daughter was thinking when she spilled the beans but it all blew up like fart. How did she explain her not going to work?

King I do have trouble with the time line as the party was on Wednesday and unless it was the Saturday the next week he wouldn't have had time to see a lawyer get the paperwork drawn up and filed with the courts in two days. Just saying.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 4 years ago
Whoa there!

Backup a tad. Why would she have to check with his "Boss" since it's his Company? Did he really believe her when she told him that it was Angie in the Marriott Hotel room with her? And I'm not sure what lawyer he talked to, but if they get a divorce Dana is getting half the value of his business. NOT just some profits for a year or two. Since she has quit her job, she's getting alimony too! So while I liked the fact that he was planning on divorcing her, he's going to pay through the nose for doing so.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
Not quite sure

But exactly what drugs wasTroy on? Dude was a clear thinking middle brained slurred speech undecided kind of ..... The wife? What a piece of crap.

Needs some TLC and could be a great take.

bbaron2274bbaron2274over 4 years ago
poor

The story meandered and the fell into oblivion

I voted 1 but I would have voted lover.

The story had no redeeming features

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
He owned his business so he didn’t have a boss for her to call

Details... otherwise a good story.

Blinkie99Blinkie99over 4 years ago

Didn't see that coming.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thought

"Oh shit, Dad, I'm sorry! I thought you knew!" - WTF? Why do people always "thought you knew" about your wife cheating? Why would she think he knew about Darryl?

As someone else said, I thought she was too drunk to drive?

His boss? I thought it was his company?

I still don't believe her. MAYBE she's telling the truth about her boss, but why all the lies about the hotel? She can't come home because she's too drunk to drive, then she drives home. She doesn't even want him to bring a change of clothes? Why not if it's only Angie in the room with her?

@BlackJackSteel, good point about him not missing the deposit. Why would that be an issue if they're going to France together?

Too many loose ends just lopped off. I wonder if the daughter is in on the cover up?

greenman440greenman440over 4 years ago
Poorly thought out story

Just doesn't fully make sense.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years ago
My thoughts on the ending

Again, I thought this was a bit tongue in cheek. You find out the wife was lying for sure about what happened. I definitely don’t believe her in the end, and don’t think the husband does either. However, rather than pushing the point, he divorced her anyway for the fling he definitely knew about. I don’t think the details of the hotel room was important- of course the other person was her lover and by her thoughts we know she was planning on leaving- reading between the lines.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
ha, ha, ha fucking excellent

I'm done with the daughter to!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 4 years ago
Not Very Well Done

You normally write better than this. This plot has enough holes to drive an Abrams tank through. I gave it a 3 because at least it was readable.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor
Divorce forms in Texas can be done online and printed

You don't have to go to a lawyer.

KB

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years agoAuthor
Oops

Yep it was his company. I messed that up.

KB

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Good story

...but not your best.

I loved the surprise ending, both plot twists.

Darryl was a drunken mistake. Yeah, judgement call, BTB or RAAC? Personally, I thought she didn't deserve to be burned like that, they had survived after that drunken night and she could be forgiven with time, a ton of relationship work, and him growing the F... Hell up. Too bad he was unthinking, uncaring, and acted only out of anger.

KRD19254KRD19254over 4 years ago

103x hit it well... Just too many illogical loose ends especially with the hotel BS and her bra-less exploits to all. Just glad he saw thru her and dumped her for a just cause, as you know she will a loose women in the culture of France. As they say once a cheater always a cheater. And I see a cheater in the making - daughter.

premshankerpremshankerover 4 years ago
Slut

Tory did the right thing

Once 'cheater' remains cheater, lust for variety grows.

Showing 'tits' to all co-worker, I am sure not a way for thank-giving

A 'Gay' millionaire can use her 'back-door for a change

Night stay at Hotel,refuse to disclose Room has 'No' explanation.

Presumes it will be cleared subsequently

arincharinchover 4 years ago
Huh?

He built his business, but has a boss?

johnadpjohnadpover 4 years ago
Scratching My Head

Sorry, KB, story doesn't seem to be that well thought out. But because it wasn't that well thought out, and there were mistakes here and there, I can't rely on coming to any conclusions with what were either clues, or they were further mistakes.

For example, the wife thinking I will be getting a check for one more month so he won't guess I'm not working any longer. Was that not thought out, or was it that she needed 30 more days to complete everything she needed to do to escape with her lover (her boss, who is not gay?).

If the above is correct, and she has had this thing planned out to make her escape, then wouldn't she tell her husband she will be away that evening for a company party, and not arouse any suspicion? And then the whole thing with getting a room, when they live 10 minutes away, and not disclosing the room number, which again would only arouse his suspicions?

And if your intent was for us to think that she is going to run away with the boss, then him divorcing her would just simplify things for her. So, how is that an impediment to her?

So, either she was not planning on leaving him, then the whole hotel room, her needing 30 days before the husband finds out, not telling him she is retiring, and hiding the two week trip makes no sense at all. If she was planning on leaving him, why she needed the extra thirty days wasn't explained, and him divorcing her doesn't hurt her in any way. Makes it just easier on her. And if the whole thing was a mistake in your writing then the part that doesn't add up is he keeps saying how much he loves her, then he divorces her for one drunk 10 minute fuck without talking it out wiht her?

So, yeah, scratching my head.

oneoldmanoneoldmanover 4 years ago
And then they all dissolved in laughter

Great story. Just don't make everybody miserable for the rest of their lives. I prefer to hang on the line "Troy snickered" to lead me into accepting a better ending. Just keep writing them but remember that we can't read your mind.

rodryder44rodryder44over 4 years ago
Shit happens...

And sometimes makes good reading; and sometimes not. Not.

gardalmungardalmunover 4 years ago
Confused

Ya. More than a little confused. What just happened? Or they were all more than a little stupid. The wife forgets to have a cover story ready. The daughter forgets that she told her dad about the sex her mother had with her date and he is just clueless. His being clueless could explain how he lost the business in just a few days. I kept thinking that it could be good but then there were too many inconsistencies.

I don't think that he should divorce her. Their relationship is fucked up. If they split then they will each get into another relationship and mess up those ones as well. Should stay in the craziness they have already created.

On the bright side I read it write to the end. Every story can't be a best seller. Keep on writing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
I would still dump daughter

she knew her mom cheated and was okay with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good One

I would get rid of the Daughter Also ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
KB

I'm going to take your advice. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He owns his own business

But she talked to his boss????

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Hmmmmm

There is a story in there somewhere - maybe I'm just not bright enough to figure it out. Retirement party without the hubbie? Not likely. HR Director showing her tits? Not likely. And on, and on... I can still smell a story...just can't get it right in my head. Thanks for the effort!

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Huh? But did enjoy. Bitch got burned and daughter tried to help.

4 stars

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Yep shit happens that was a good story

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Question

The question is,who was she in the hotel room with?.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

KB, that was an excellent and hilarious twist. Shit happens.

jsch1947jsch1947over 3 years ago

Tactical mistake. Before serving her with divorce, he's worried about his business. Make her sign a postnup protecting assets.

"You scared me so bad with your stunt, you need to sign this' (find and place her passport in a new safe deposit box that only you have access to. They take months to replace)

Plot error...what was the REAL reason necessitating her renting the room at the Marriott? Why was his knowledge a problem that she mentioned to the other person I'm the room?

The lie doesn't really hold water.

Build you lies more carefully.

jsch1947jsch1947over 3 years ago

Overall it was a good story. However, open ended unsupported lies cost you 3 stars. You dropped from 5 to 2

norcal62norcal62about 3 years ago

Not worth commenting on.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Slapstick Comedy Meets Erotica! Not a good combo...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damn whore desrerves it and more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story made no sense at all.. First he was afraid to divorce her .. then he has sex with her despite knowing she had sex with Daryl ( so legally he has forgiven her tryst with Daryl )... and then he serves her with a divorce?

Was Bandor high on weeds when he wrote this?

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

I don’t like to disparage a writer. I know how difficult it can be to write; I’m a retired journalist. But, this story it utterly ridiculous. Sorry.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Fun story...again. If he wants to live in France, maybe he deserves to be cheated on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So he owns his business but has a boss that says he can work anywhere? All he'd have to do is give her part of the profits for 2 years and not lose his business in a divorce?

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

A lot of mess in this plot, the end in itself is utterly foolish. The beginning is not much better either, wife disregards husband and goes to sleep in hotel (10 minutes from home!) as if he would not notice her not coming home? Who does that? Anything that needs to be explained ends up in a sloppy reference, like his consultations with divorce attorney.

I think this story is so sloppy that if you write that for "Creative Writing" you would get an "F" so too much nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If this story had a plot that made any sense then it may have been a passable read - he owns a business but needs his boss' ok to work remotely, wtf. Very poor

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 3 years ago

Swiss cheese. Full of holes. Troy could have easily found out if the boss was gay and in whose name the hotel room was rented through a PI. Why did she have to keep the party a secret? She could have simply made up an excuse about a company affair she had to attend. And the sleep over was bound to draw attention and suspicion. Lastly, if he was going to dump her because of Darryl, why wait for the Spa weekend? Dana openly confessed to fucking Darryl to his daughter. He didn't need any more information to justify filing.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 3 years ago

Inconsistent and mean

One page he’s thinking “ If I lose her, I lose everything”,

The next "I want a divorce,"

It stinks of setting up for the punch line

“ .. shit happens.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Doesn't wash. In an effort to make this dramatic, the whole story falls apart. Poor!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Ha

It was only a matter of time. One and done. Isn't that the code? Excellent tale.

Five Stars

johsunjohsunalmost 3 years ago

Wait, wasn't the business HIS? He was worried she would take half the biz if they divorced, but the lawyer told him he'd only have to pay her part of the profits for a short time. Then she 'Talked to his boss'? About him working from France.

.

Other than that it was an interesting story. I liked it. But then for some reason I didn't believ that she wasn't fooling around. Or at least I would if she was my wife.

markivunibmarkivunibalmost 3 years ago

Who was in hotel room. "I do not want my husband to find out".

Please don't drink and write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Truly ridiculous story line but the trolls will love the ending.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestalmost 3 years ago

eh, somewhat ridiculous, as someone has already pointed out, but it has its moments. really kinda wish you'd left out the whole darryl angle, but can't have everything i guess.

from the story summary hook line i'd kinda hoped this would be one of those rare ones where the husband actually fights off any attempt at cheating on his wife's part.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Average story as far as i am concerned. AA++

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This troll loved the ending, it was great.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - you lost me completely when the MC decided to fuck the wife after her retirement party.

No normal male would put his cock back into that cesspool after finding out who and when she fucked some other guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story hinges on the impossibility of someone being so fucking stupid as to try to pull a surprise about retiring early from a job and initiating an international move — all without discussing, much less planning it — with her husband.

.

It also hinges on the impossibility of hiding the retirement AND party from husband. No way something like that doesn’t leak out.

.

Finally….it never made sense why this idiot wanted to stay over at the Marriott to party without clearing it first with hubby. Once he started demanding answers…she double and tripled down….how did she think THAT tantrum was going to maintain her retirement and moving secret?

.

Only reason this crap got 2 ** was hubby dumped her because of Daryl….

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Incredibly OTT!

as Anon says:

- Story hinges on the impossibility of someone being so stupid as to try to pull a surprise early retirement AND party from husband. Then- .

it never made sense why this idiot wanted to stay over at the Marriott to party without clearing it first with hubby. Once he started demanding answers…she double and tripled down... how did she think THAT tantrum was going to maintain her secret early retirement?

But for ME,..

it was the very end that fucked it all for me! It was all WRONG!, right in the very last 14 lines, - this twist was the wrong one, I think the ending should have been very different, but it would need another page, or so!

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

Burn the bitch down!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just another slut that got her comeuppance. Good bye, and good riddance.

jflindersjflindersabout 2 years ago

1. The premise is so bad as be impossible to believe. Planning her own retirement party for which she would be unexplainably late, giving her husband no warning with a story to try to explain it, planning to move without him knowing and refusing to even give him her room number is simply too impossible. Of course, JR was only shot in a dream and that was also impossible to reconcile with the rest of the series, so TV writers have done it. It's bad when they do it as well.

2. There never was an explanation for not giving him the room number.

3. Is it just me? I can't understand how a husband, having learned his wife has been cheating, still wants and has unprotected (or any) sex with her.

At least he didn't keep her, so it had thag going for it.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Know that is a BTB!

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 2 years ago

this was a set up right from the very outset. Rather like a dime store detective story, you had to know that the Butler didn’t do because too many clues pointed in that direction. it was too over the top with false clues that were so contrived. Hiding her retirement party, the whole hotel room scene, kissing her boss, all were SUPPOSED to lead us astray, but they didn’t make any sense in the end of the story. There was no valid reason for any of it. Poorly designed and even more poorly executed.**

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 2 years ago

Gotcha!! ................I would have done the same thing, divorce, even after the now 47 yrs with my wife. She knows it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

MOTHER DAUGHTER SKANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad he went for the divorce, but didn't buy that Angie was the one in the room with her. Trust was gone with all the subterfuge with the party and retirement. This is not the kind of events you want to do as a surprise. It made her seem sketchy. And that's not even factoring in Darryl.

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

Some plot holes, maybe, but still good. D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Makes some sense but wouldn't he then STILL have to sell the house, pay her alimony, give her half of everything including his business? It's a no-fault world my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

GOOD ONE, 5 STARS.

ANOTHER BETRAYER headed for the lowest level of hell.

FUCK THESE BITCHES, MAKE A GOOD CASE FOR CIRCUMCISION.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Two stars. You plot that builds up suspense is based on nonsense.

Why would wife want to hide from husband during the retirement party?

She would know that he would go berserk looking for her, thinking the worst.

Would it be much easier to explain hubby that it is somebody else's retirement party or some other type of party?

And why hiding retirement from your spouse, who does that?

By the way, what kind of HR person would be flashing boobs to co-workers? Wouldn't she be concerned somebody could take picture or video and make it public? "Not being HR manager any more" would not save her from some serious embarrassment.

What is with that room number? Care to explain that? I think you wanted something there then you got lazy again and forgot that you had that in the story.

The end is a good twist and that is why I have 2 stars for you, otherwise I would give it 1.

In other words, you are either lazy to make the plot believable or stupid not to realize it is ridiculous.

All of your stories are full of holes and absurdities. Try to use somebody to read that stuff to get some advice before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a better ending. Maybe a part II.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it, especially the end where he handed her the divorce papers. There was no trust left after she took an early retirement. And her planned her retirement party and attending it without him, or letting him know about it. Only to get tripped up on having sex with Darryl at the pool party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So many comments are so screwed up. So she got drunk and screwed the young guy way back when. Whoopty do...

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

The need for a decent editor is apparent in the story and to many of the commenters. The set up had the makings of a good tale up through the time he exited the party; even through the first call to the daughter. But the story and (IMHO) ending ran into so many questions and contradictions and so detracted from the enjoyment of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, which is it? Started his own business, or has a boss to say it's ok to work from France?

Decent ideas here, but man, reread your copy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's the way it should go. Not this pussy ass cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

UP THE WAZOO!

A good idea, but sloppily executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story doesn't make much sense. First he was afraid of losing everything in a divorce, and then he divorces her and doesn't even have any proof. What is it then?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not sure if you are still writing, it's been a couples since your last story. I hope you still have time to write.

You have some good and original plots, but as commented on there are lapses and contradictions in many of your stories. Most are simple things that a re read would expose to be fixed. Its the small things that are the difference between a so so story and a good story. You already have the skills to write some great stories.

Writing stories is just like sports. The winning team is usually the one who makes the least errors.

It has often been said that teams don't win matches. The other team loses them.

It doesn't matter how star studded a team is, if it allows too many errors it will lose. It doesn't matter how much talent they have nor how hard they try, if they are unable to reduce errors they lose.

The team that get the higher scores are the ones with the least errors.

Most of your stories appear to be well planned. They have a beginning, a middle and an end. There is usually reasonably good character development, and as stated before, many of them have original ideas.

IMHO many of your stories deserve a higher score and if they contained less errors I am guessing they would rate higher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He is still a CUCK and she a skanking whore wife!!!

THIS CUNT WRITER MUST BE A REAL CUCKOLD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A KB story which isn't a RAAC?!!! Still was not that good.

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 1 year ago

King, this story brought ALL the Boo-Birds! Geez, talk about a bunch of "negative Nancys'"

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...