Shit Happens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes!" she shouted, "It's yours!"

As he finished his orgasm, he leaned forward, body relaxing, and nearly cried against his wife's chest. How could she cheat on me? Troy thought.

If I lose her, I lose everything.

Dana was pleasantly surprised that Troy had wanted to ravage her. It had been weeks since they'd had sex and months sex they'd had good sex. She took Troy's hand and pulled him after her.

"Come on, Stud," she whispered seductively, "I have a couple more holes for you to claim."

Troy didn't want to give in, but dammit, he loved her, and she was the best piece of ass he'd ever had. He resolved that tonight would be the last time for them to have sex, and if it was to be the last time, it was going to be epic. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He wanted her to remember this night, and hopefully, she would remember how much she loved him.

Chapter 4

Michelle called on Friday to confirm her plan with Troy. She was confident she could get her mother to confess the truth to her. She would record the conversation and give it to her father as proof, along with her testimony against her mother. She planned to have a Spa Day with Dana on Saturday, then give her dad the evidence Saturday night.

Saturday arrived, and Troy was a nervous wreck as he waited for the Spa visit to end and his daughter to report. The day before, he had met with a divorce attorney. Things were not as bad as anticipated. His business would not be affected, but he would have to share the profits with Dana for a year or two. There would be no alimony since she had money. They would have to split the other assets evenly, but so be it.

As Dana had said, "Shit happens."

Troy sat contemplating his future when the door opened, and to his surprise, Dana and Michelle walked in together. Both of them looked upset.

"What's going on?" Troy asked.

Dana walked directly to him, sat down next to him and took his hand. There were tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Troy," she said with a quavering voice. "I have been keeping secrets from you, and I have to tell you the truth. You have the wrong idea, and it is all my fault. I've hurt you terribly, for nothing. I am so sorry."

"What are you talking about?" Troy asked, turning to look at his daughter.

"I confronted her, Dad," Michelle explained, "and she told me everything. Let her explain, please. It is not what you think."

Troy faced his wife again. "Ok, explain," he demanded.

"I'm not cheating on you with my boss, Troy," Dana said, trying to smile. "He is a nice man, and I love him dearly, but not in that way. I only love you. He's gay. That's why he divorced his wife. He came out and is now living openly with his partner."

"I saw you kiss him!" Troy challenged.

Dana blushed and nodded. "Yeah, that was me being silly. I knew that was the only time I'd ever get to kiss him, so I did it. Knowing he's gay, I overdid it a bit. I'm sorry I did it, and I'm sorry you had to see it without knowing the context."

"Like showing everyone your tits?" Troy asked angrily.

"Yeah, well, that was something impromptu," she explained. "Having been the HR manager all these years, I've had to be so straight-laced. You know my playful side. That just seemed like a way to let go. It wasn't a sexual act at all."

"But, what about retiring and moving to Southern France?" Troy fired at her. "What the hell is that about? You're moving? You retired? How could you not tell me anything?"

Dana lowered her gaze in shame. "I wanted to surprise you."

"Surprise me? By leaving me?" Troy snapped.

"No! I was never leaving you! This is for us!" Dana declared.

"For us?" Troy asked, confused, "What do you mean for us?"

"We've always talked about wanting to retire to the south of France," Dana began. "So, when the opportunity for me to take early retirement came up, I jumped at it. I was planning a big party to announce it to you, along with a trip for two weeks for us to go to France house hunting. That's all it was supposed to be. I wasn't moving there without you. I figured you would be surprised, but not in a bad way."

"Just a trip?" Troy asked, somewhat bemused.

"Yes, a trip for us," Dana explained. "We could go and see if we really want to live there and try to find a house. I was going to use the trip to suggest that we go ahead and move there because I know with your work, you can be anywhere. I even talked to your boss to find out if you could work from there, and he said you could."

"So this whole thing was just a big misunderstanding?" Troy asked, then seemed to remember something. "But what about the hotel room? You were planning to spend the night there to fuck someone, weren't you?"

"No! I swear! Angie was in the room with me the whole time and heard our phonecall," Dana assured her husband. "Nothing was going on. When she realized how upset you were, she agreed that I should go home."

Dana pulled Troy's hand to her lips and kissed it. "Do you believe me now? Do you understand? I wasn't cheating on you. I wasn't leaving you."

Troy stared at his wife for a few moments before replying. "Yes, Dana, I understand. I believe you."

"Oh, thank God," Dana declared then threw her arms around her husband. After a couple of moments, he pushed her back and shook his head.

He opened his briefcase and pulled out a stack of formal papers, handing them to her.

"What's this?" Dana asked, staring at the papers.

"I want a divorce," Troy replied calmly.

Dana's mouth fell open, and she stared at her husband, wide-eyed. "What? Why? You said you believe me. You understand."

"Oh, about the retirement and France thing?" Troy asked rhetorically. "Yeah, yeah, I understand. I believe you."

"Then why are you divorcing me?" Dana asked, tears running down her cheeks.

Troy stood up. "I'm divorcing you for fucking Darryl, you cheating bitch!"

"Darryl?" Dana gasped, then turned to Michelle and screamed, "You told him?"

Michelle was shocked. "Oh shit!"

Troy snickered, "Yeah, shit... shit happens."


12