Shit Happens

Story Info
Random events lead to temptations.
6k words
3.73
36.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regguy69
Regguy69
1,105 Followers

Shit happens and fate tempts a young couple.

This one is not for the BTB or RAAC crowds, just cheaters cheating.

Some people believe that everything that happens, happens for a reason. I guess those folks believe it's fate, God's Will, karma, kismet, or some other thing that predetermines events. I tend to believe it's just happenstance - both good and bad. Of course, we can influence things through our actions or inactions, but mostly I think "shit happens" whether we want it to, or not.

My wife, Amy, and I recently planned a beach resort trip to Sea Island, GA. We bought tickets and made reservations. We invited her older sister, Sherry, to come along with her two kids. Sherry is divorced and her kids are the same age as our two, 7 and 9. We often do things together because the kids all get along so well.

I told Sherry I would treat her to this vacation with the expectation she would take charge of the kids for a few evenings to allow my wife and me an adult outing. She enthusiastically accepted and kidded with Amy about her little sister needing to "get her feet in the air."

We planned to travel together in our oversized SUV. It was about six hours to the beach and I thought the seven of us would be okay in the car for six hours. We had booked two adjoining rooms with two queen beds in each room. Our stay was to be ten nights.

Two weeks before we were to depart, Amy was called into the big boss's office and told she had to go to Jacksonville to handle a client meeting that he would be unable to attend. She was expected to attend some social functions on Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon, then host an extended contract meeting/negotiation on Monday. If all went well, she could drive up to Sea Island and join us on Tuesday, or Wednesday at the very latest.

Needless to say, I was unhappy about traveling with Sherry and the four kids, but I could not think of any other way to handle the circumstances. It meant Amy would not be with us Friday night, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and maybe Tuesday.

Her company was paying to fly her into Jacksonville Friday afternoon and provide her with a rental car she could leave in Sea Island when she joined us. Not a great start to a long-awaited family vacation ... Shit Happens.

"Mark, honey, I'm so sorry this happened. I was looking forward to spending some adult time with my husband," an exhausted Amy said as she snuggled up against me.

It was Thursday night and it had been a hectic week trying to get all of the kid's stuff ready for the trip. Amy had worked late every night, preparing for her big assignment. Now the two of us lay in bed, too exhausted to even consider romance.

"It's okay, we'll still have a week together at Sea Island. I'm horny, but I'm too tired to do anything about it."

"Me too! I was thinking about you earlier today and got all creamy, but now I can hardly keep my eyes open," Amy said with a big yawn.

AMY

The flight was just what I wanted - quick and uneventful. I got my rental and got to my hotel before 6:00. After freshening up a bit in my room, I called Mark. The call didn't last long as there was utter chaos in the house while the kids packed up for their trip. I apologized to Mark for dumping everything on him and promised to call the next evening.

I decided to get some dinner, even though I wasn't hungry. The dining room was busy and I almost turned away, but the hostess said I could eat at the bar if I wished. So I took a seat near the end of the long bar and ordered a grilled chicken salad and a white wine.

As I ate, the bar began to fill up with new arrivals. About midway through my salad, a face leaned over the bar beside me and said, "Amy?"

It took half a second to realize the person was addressing me. I turned to the face and almost choked on my last sip of wine. "John? Oh my god!" I spun my stool toward him and he leaned down and hugged me.

"I wasn't sure if it was really you, but I had to make sure. My god, Amy, it's been what, 12 years?"

"Fourteen, I guess we're getting old, John."

"You're not! You are still as beautiful as you were when you left school! How is that possible?"

I slapped his arm, "And you're still as full of BS as you always were! What are you doing here in Jacksonville?"

"One of our subsidiaries is closing a deal with Elton Manufacturing and I have to sign off on it. They are sending some big wig down to twist my are and make sure I sign."

My mouth fell open as I stared at my old college sweetheart. "Well, the big wig's wife had to have surgery, so he sent me. I guess I'm the one that's going to be twisting your arm. ... Have a seat and I'll get started."

John laughed and signaled the bartender for a drink as he sat next to me. "So, now I know you work for Elton, what else is going on in your life?"

Amy looked at her former lover and said, "Well, after we graduated and split up, I was a bit of a wreck. I went back home and moped around until my Dad threatened to kick me out. I answered an Email from a recruiter working for Elton and they hired me. How about you?"

"Yeah, breaking up with you was a killer. It took me years to forgive my Dad for sending me to Europe to work in his Paris office. I was there for 4 years. When I got back I asked around about you and someone told me you'd gotten married. On the one hand, I was happy for you, on the other, it kinda broke my heart."

I stared at his handsome face for a moment and placed a hand on his cheek. John, I never stopped caring for you. You were my first true love and I guess you'll always have a special place in my heart."

He leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips and then sighed deeply. "I dreamed of finding you and restarting our life, but shit happens and now you're married to some lucky guy. ... Any kids?"

"Yes, two, a boy nine, and a girl seven. Mark and I have been married for 11 years. I don't see a wedding band, are you married?"

"I was, It was a mistake. When I came back and learned you'd gotten married, I kinda went off the deep end. I dated a bunch of gals all at the same time. I ended up marrying one of them because she said she was two months pregnant. A month after the wedding, she admitted she was never pregnant and we split up. Eventually, I got an annulment and never remarried."

I stood and put my arms around him. "John, I'm so sorry. That's just awful, I'm sorry you had to go through that." I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek and sat back down.

He was quiet for a moment then asked, "So, are you here alone?"

"Yes, through Monday then Tuesday I'm driving up to Sea Island to meet up with Mark and the kids. How about you?"

"My PA came with me, but she has an Aunt here in town, so she's staying with her. I"m booked in here until Tuesday morning."

"Well, we have that thing tomorrow night. I guess it's just a meet-and-greet kind of thing with cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. Then we have the brunch before the big WTA tennis match at the country club on Sunday."

"Yeah, that seemed like a bit of overkill to me, but Mary is a big Emma Raducanu fan and is excited to see the match. I wanted to let her take her aunt, but Mary was afraid that would offend our host."

"Your event host works for me, so I could smooth that over for you," I said with a laugh.

John downed the last of his drink. "Hey, they have dancing in the ballroom on Friday nights. I know you used to love to dance, would you like to give it a try?"

I paused for just a second, it would just be dancing with an old friend, that's okay. No harm in just dancing with John. "Yes! That sounds great. Shaw we go?"

The ballroom was not large and the crowd was sparse so we had plenty of room to move about. I didn't remember John being such an accomplished dancer and told him so.

"Oh, in Paris, I worked with an older lady whose husband had a stroke and could no longer dance. She asked me to fill in. I was not a great replacement, so she taught me how to dance."

"Well, she was an excellent teacher, you're quite good now."

As he twirled me around the room, I found myself growing more and more comfortable in his arms. When the music slowed, he pulled me in close and I laid my head on his chest. In my mind, the years fell away and I was back in school, dancing with the man I had planned to marry.

As we moved together, I felt his hardness as he pressed against me. Lost in the music, I didn't react for several seconds, then the fog of remembrance fell away and I pulled back from him a bit.

"I'm sorry, Amy. Holding you like this brought back a lot of fond memories. It feels so good to have you in my arms, I just can't fight the attraction I feel for you."

"Oh, John, I know. I was caught up in the moment and it does feel nice to have you hold me, but I'm married, I love my husband and my family."

John eased a bit farther away from me. "Of course, I understand. Mark is a lucky man. I had my chance and it slipped away. I'm sorry, maybe we better call it an evening."

We gathered our things and walked to the elevators. When we got on, John asked for my floor.

"Eight, please"

"Quite the night for coincidences, I'm on eight, as well."

We stopped in front of my room and John chuckled and then showed me his room card. "I'm next door!" We both laughed and shook our heads. John placed a finger under my chin and lifted my face. I knew what he was going to do, but I let him lean down and kiss me. It was not a long kiss, but it was a loving kiss.

I broke away, turned, slid my card into the door, and pushed it open. "Good night John," I said as the door closed.

The next morning when I got out of the shower I padded back into my room. It was then I noticed it - the door in the wall. ... The wall between my room and John's. Oh my god, we have adjoining rooms. What are the odds of that?

I quickly dressed and decided I'd head down to breakfast. I stepped out of my room and looked down the hall, half expecting to see John exiting his room. I found an empty table and was soon enjoying my second cup of coffee.

"Would it be okay if I joined you?"

I smiled at John. He seemed unsure of himself, almost like he thought I might be angry with him. "Sure, please have a seat."

"Amy, I'm sorry if I've become a pest. Please don't be shy about telling me to get lost if I intrude too much."

I giggled, (damn it! I actually giggled). "Don't be silly, What do you have planned for this afternoon?"

He smiled warmly. "Well, I thought about going to the beach, but I think I'll just hang out by the pool and read. What's on your agenda?"

"Great minds... I'll see you out there."

As I went through my clothes I winced as I remembered I had only packed my skimpiest bikini. I had reasoned that I could get a start on my tan before joining Mark. I had also assumed I'd be amongst strangers I'd never see again.

"Wow! You look fantastic in that bikini," John said when I dropped my coverup.

I blushed, but couldn't help but feel pleased by John's reaction. I grabbed some lotion and began to apply it to my arms and legs. John watched me closely.

"Would you like me to do your back?' John stood and took the lotion from my hand. I put a hand under my hair and lifted it off my neck. John quickly did my neck and shoulders. He worked the lotion into my back and under the strings of my top. He did my hips and butt. His hands felt strong as he worked the lotion into my skin.

We had a pleasant afternoon sunning and swimming in the pool. We had lunch at the poolside cafe and enjoyed a cocktail. Late in the afternoon, we headed back up to our rooms. When we got to my door we paused. "Thank you for a lovely afternoon, John."

He leaned down and kissed me. His hand snaked into my hair as he held my face to his. His tongue pried open my lips and invaded my mouth. I moaned and pressed my body against him. I reluctantly worked a hand up to his chest and pushed him away.

"I'm sorry, John, I shouldn't have done that. I have to go in now." He stepped back giving me room to insert the card, push my door open, and rush inside. It took me several minutes to get my heart rate down.

I called Mark and Sherry answered his phone. "He went down to get more ice. Are you bored out of your mind there? We're having a blast! Mark is so cute, I might not give him back to you."

"What? Oh, yeah, I'm glad you're having a good time. I have to get in the shower and get ready for our function. Give Mark and the kids a kiss for me."

"Oh! I'll be glad to! ... Bye, Sis!"

I was just gathering up my purse when I heard a knock on the connecting door. I slid the hatch and opened the door. John stepped into my room and asked if I was ready to go. I looked at the door, looked at John, picked up my purse, and we left.

The "Ice Breaker" was well attended and I made sure to shake all the hands that were offered to me. I also had a bit too much to drink and not enough to eat. When John collected me and we headed out, I was feeling pretty relaxed.

When we got to my door, I slipped my door card into the lock and pushed open my door. I turned and said good night to John before letting the door close. I stripped off and made my way into the shower.

The warm water felt great and eased my tired body. I dried, slipped on my nightgown, and made my way to my waiting bed. I collapsed onto the bed and quickly fell asleep.

I woke briefly and felt Mark's arm draped over my side and his hand clutching my breast. I snuggle back against his chest and felt his soft dick nestle into my butt crack. I sighed contentedly. Mark and I slept this way almost every night. I always felt safe, secure, and loved when he held me this way.

Ever so slowly, like the sunrise breaking into view, I became aware of my surroundings. Panic began to grip me as I remembered I was not in my bed at home. My body stiffened as I tried to plan an escape.

"Easy, Baby, it's me. I came over to offer you a nightcap and found you sound asleep. You looked so peaceful, I just had to join you."

I twisted around. "John! you scared the shit out of me! ... How did you get in here?"

He pointed to the connecting door. "Through there, just like earlier."

I lay there willing my heart to slow. My fear had caused an adrenaline rush and I was nearly panting. I turned my head toward him. He smiled and reached a hand up to stroke my face.

"God, you are so beautiful. I remember when we slept together, I would sometimes lie awake for hours and just watch you sleep. I studied every line on your face so that when I closed my eyes I would always see you."

His eyes told me he meant every word he was saying. I sighed, "John, I'm married, I can't be here like this with you. Please, John, if you still love me then you have to respect my marriage."

His eyes searched my face for several moments. "I do love you, I'll never stop loving you. ... Amy, just let me hold you tonight. I promise I won't take it any further. Please, baby, let me hold you and pretend we are together again."

I knew it was wrong, I knew I should have made him leave, but I wanted him to hold me, to wrap me up in his big strong arms and hold me tightly. I moved to him and kissed him on the forehead and then looked into his pleading eyes.

"John, I love you too. I love being here with you like this, but we can't let it go any further. I want you to hold me. I want to feel your arms around me. It's wrong and not something a married woman should do, but I need to be close to you - just for this one time, this one crazy weekend. ... Can I trust you?"

He gave me his boyish smile and kissed the side of my head. He stretched an arm under my neck as I turned my back to him and snuggled against him. His other arm wrapped around me and I pulled his hand to my breast.

He whispered into the back of my head. "Amy, my love, I could never do anything to hurt you. Thank you for allowing me to stay. You're perfectly safe with me."

John was true to his word and I had a wonderfully restful sleep. When I awoke I was spooned up against him. I could hear his steady breathing and I smiled as I recognized his cute little snore. I felt warm and safe in his arms. I cuddled up to him, which caused me to push my rear end back. As soon as I did, I felt his hard dick poking me.

I'm not sure what made me do it. Maybe the old familiarity, maybe it was the warm fuzzy feeling of being there in his arms, or maybe it was because I was so damn horny, but I reached down, freed his dick through the leg of his baggy shorts, lifted my leg and let his cock slide across my panty-covered pussy. I held him against me as I slowly humped back into him.

John soon became aware of my actions. He tightened his grip on my breast and began to thrust against me. My panties were wet as I used a finger to push them to one side. John groaned when his dick rubbed against my slick pussy lips and across my clit.

I arched my back and pushed his bulbous head into my opening. I groaned as his dick slid smoothly into me. 

"Oh god," John moaned as he slid his hand down to grip my hip. He humped into me as I pushed my ass back to meet his thrusts. He slowly fucked me. I relished the long slow strokes as he pushed into me and then slowly withdrew.

"Mmm, so good, please baby fuck me now."

John began to pound into me. Fucking me hard and slamming against my ass. I quickly used a finger to work my clit as I humped back against his thrusts.

"Oh shit! I'm going to cum." John had a death grip on my hip and slammed into me as deep as he could go.

"Yes baby, cum in me! Cum for me! Oh, John, Oh, god!" I squeezed him as my orgasm gripped me. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. It was so intense, my whole body just convulsed!

John hugged me fiercely, "Thank you, Baby. I was dreaming of having you again and now you've made my dream come true."

We must have fallen asleep because it was nearly noon when I felt John get out of bed.

"Hey sleepyhead, we need to get dressed and go to the club."

The match was fun to watch and the club was impressively beautiful. After lunch, we wandered around the grounds and then headed back to the hotel. We had a light dinner and then went back to our rooms.

John came through the connecting door and joined me in my bed. I knew I'd fuck him again, but we needed to talk.

"John, you know I have deep feelings for you, but I still love my husband and my family. What we have here is just temporary, two old lovers reunited for a brief time. I hope you understand and feel the same way."

"Don't worry, I know you'd never leave Mark. ... Amy, I can't deny that I would love to have you as my wife and be with you 100% of the time, but I know that's not possible. I think tomorrow I'm going to insist on an annual review of our deal before I sign it. If you agree to it, we can meet here every year to renew the contract and renew our relationship."

"Every year? So if I agree, we will keep our distance and only meet here once every year? Like an anniversary or something?"

"It's not what I want, but anything more and I fear you'll be discovered. I promised never to hurt you, I don't want to wreck your marriage."

I agreed and we made love into the early morning. It was like we'd always been together. I freely gave him my body and he took everything he desired.

The Monday meeting went quickly and all the papers were signed. We had lunch and I went back to my room. John came through and asked me for a goodbye kiss. We kissed deeply and I fought back tears as he walked out of my room.

MARK

These past few days at the resort without Amy had gone better than I had imagined. In the past, Sherry always acted kind of bitchy toward me, but not this weekend. I had a good time with her as we entertained the kids. She looked great in her swimsuit and I found myself having fantasies about her. Damn, I was feeling horny!

Regguy69
Regguy69
1,105 Followers
12