All Comments on 'Shit Happens'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

John, Amy, Sherry, and Mark. Not a decent human being in the bunch. -- 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Always liked your stories! This one…naaah! Full of cheating shit!

So read ur bio…You say you wrote for your satisfaction! If that’s so…don’t post on this site… printout your shot stories and Jack off to them in your toilet! If u post shit on the site…ull get back shit!!

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 1 year ago

To say this is a shit storm brewing would be an understatement. It would be interesting to see what happens a few months or more down the road. Chances are the marriage is toast, would Mark and Sherry get together? Would Amy and John get together? What would happen to Amy's job when Mark finds out the connection and informs her boss? The only thing that is guaranteed in this mess is that Mark & Amy's kids are going to be messed up. 3 adults who can't control themselves - sigh...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not sure there is much love going on in this story. Fucking, yes but loving? You should probably write a part two where everyone finds out about all the arrangements and they all become swingers and everyone fucks everyone as many times as is physically possible. But if you do write part 2 put it in the group sex category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crap

KarnevilKarnevilabout 1 year ago

Shit happens, coincidences occur, and these four certainly took advantage. Distasteful characters. The author tried hard to rationalise their actions, tried to show their love for one another. But in the end they were as bad as each other, and probably deserve everything that they get when it all inevitably comes crashing down.

Well written but a bit predictable. Nothing really new but still a decent read. Thanks

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister

And lord help the sister, who comes between me and my man , Irving Berlin, 1954

5

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

I liked the interesting conundrum. But all parties are disgusting, cheating sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How about taking the time to finish a story?

0 Stars

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 1 year ago

The best part of this was the introduction, when you pointed out that unplanned stuff can happen. It can and does. Then you veered off into “Same Time Next Year” territory, and that’s planned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Three cheaters! Yes three, the sister cheated her sister! But the heating wife was the worst! Her sister and her husband cheated just for lust, she cheated for love! After all she never loved her husband, he was just a second choice. Poor children, soon will be in a destroyed marriage! And the writer to make it all acceptable gave us a lot of bullshit about it! In this case was just about selfish people with no morals!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think it will eventually be a lot of fun for the lawyers and very profitable for them as well... only the kids will suffer.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Sorry, Amy can't really claim shit happened.

Her having to work the first few days of her vacation and the representative from the other company being her ex. Yes, that was happenstance. Everything else after that, she had total control of. Writing the annual review into the contract so she can fuck him annually. That's on her.

How's this for an ending. Mark and Sherry end up together. Amy runs off with John. Finds out he's really an asshole and realizes too late there's no way back into her children's life because her two kids and Sherry's two kids are now one happy blended family with Sherry and Mark.

Not thrilling that Mark cheated too but, honestly what guy would stand a chance once a woman like Sherry decides she's going to have him?

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

I liked it. I think it deserves a part 2, where they all must confront their trysts. John and Sherry are happy as clams, but Mark and Amy will have some soul searching, they might not last. I think that tale would be a good one, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keine einzige sympathische Figur. Am Ende wird es nur Verlierer geben.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

Everyone just kind of grosses me out in this one.

I also have an aversion to cosmic coincidence having both spouses cheat for the first time at the same time.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

P.S. it is a good set up for a more thorough story down the line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

John, Amy, Sherry, and Mark. Not a decent human being in the bunch. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The four characters of this pathetic story did eat the shit that happened in their live together with the writer of the story who must still be tasting it.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Interesting spin on a well worn tale. I was with you all the way until the ending. You need to do a follow-up for when it all blows up. (Anyone that reads LW KNOWS they'll get caught eventually - LOL!) You also said Mark and Sherry was not love, but given a long standing in-law relationship, there are certainly feelings there just like with John and Amy. Other unknowns you left on the table was Sherry was single and possibly not in a relationship, so was she on birth control? that would be an interesting "gotcha" for another chapter. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just didn’t like it.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

JUST WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS--MORE CHEATERS,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two pathetic people who have no true love or marriage but are too stupid and selfish to see it. Awful. Hope they both get serious STD's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It seems to me that when Mark finds out that Amy deliberately made conditions in the contract that give her the opportunity to fuck her lover guaranteed, neither Amy's explanations and reproaches, nor Sherry's arguments and exhortations will save their marriage. Both sisters are worth each other. And why did Sherry decide that after tasting treason, Mark would continue to commit adultery with her, and not find a pussy on the side? Blackmail won't help-she has something to lose, too.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Just four really weak characters. Hopefully all the kids will be grown before it all explodes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well-written story about reprehensible people. It was pretty interesting, but “shit happens” isn’t much of an explanation. People can actually exert control over their lives by the choices they make.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Have to agree with others, generally I love your stories. The writings good has is the plot, but this one - no,,I usually like at least some me character to be pretty decent. Here there wasn’t one. The sister to me is the worst one, she ducked her sisters husband betraying the sister (betraying family is the shits), but the agrees to work with the sister so she can continue to cheat. Betraying the husband she’s screwing behind her sisters back.

Sometime along the line, may even be years later it’s all going to come out and the sister will feel betrayed by her husband and, worse, her own sister. Because remember cheating women don’t like the husband getting some strange even when they are. (Fragile female ego). And the husband, if he has any sense won’t get serious with the sister has he’ll find out she covered up her sisters cheating.

No one likes being the only one kept in the dark after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Al four adult characters are despicable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

John gives Amy Hep C. He is single. A good looking bachelor who makes very good money. And he's quite successful at seduction when he goes out. And he hates condoms.

Amy passes it on to Mark. And over the next 3 or 4 years Mark passes it on to Sherry.

It's Mark who finally shows the first symptoms. Buy it goes undiagnosed for more than a year...he just lives with the symptoms as the disease attacks his liver.

It's John who is first diagnosed. One of his sexual partners contacts him and tells him to get checked out. He does. And then calls Amy to tell her.

By the time she and Mark are diagnosed? Real damage has been done to Mark's liver.

Amy is horrified at what she has done. Extremely remorseful. She tells John to never contact her again.

And when Sherry is also diagnosed...both sordid affairs are exposed. Mark is both disgusted with his wife. But also at himself. And he is repulsed by Sherry when he finds out she knew Amy was cheating annually so then took advantage and had her own fuck fests with her sister's husband. And never told him of Amy's cheating.

Mark is too sick to completely reject both of these lying whores in his life. They all received the hep C treatment. But Mark's liver started to shut down within a year. He was placed on the transplant list and they waited.

He refused to touch his wife. And barely tolerated being in the same room as Sherry. He hated himself as he dealt with his own guilt. Combined with the illness he struggled emotionally.

A few years later he got the liver transplant that he needed. Within 10 months he was back to normal. But he'd have to take the transplant medication for the rest of his life and be very careful in terms of diet and alcohol.

Years had passed and by the time he was recovered the older kids were graduated from high school. In college. And the younger kids were in their last year of high school.

He hadn't touched his wife in nearly 3 years. Since he found out about all the cheating with her college bf. Sleeping in separate beds. They didn't argue. They didn't fight. They didn't anything. They just existed. Amy was often overcome with guilt over what she had done to Mark. She told herself that things would eventually return to normal after the transplant...and he was rehabilitated and healed.

Instead he had her served with divorce papers at work one day. She was crushed. Taking the rest of the day off. Racing home to find that Mark had moved out. There was nothing she could do.

Her once a year fuck fest and the disease she passed on to her husband had ended her marriage. Made a mess of her life.

Consequences are a bitch.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

I hope he catches her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Use to enjoy your stories but lately they've turned into shit shows.

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

Good solution if talked about among all parties and resolved as such, but the lying and deception and betrayal is too much to stomach. Reprehensible people of low integrity.

Turning502019Turning502019about 1 year ago

Why even be married. Trash

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 1 year ago

Regguy69, harmony needs to be returned to the universe. This story needs an alternat ending. Maybe Sherry and Mark show the strength of not failing their test and Shery sending Mark to join Amy on Sunday or Monday, so she doesn't have to drive out to the beach alone. Or the next year maybe Mark could decide to surprise Amy by showing up in Jacksonville to take Amy on a quick get away from the kids after her "work trip" negotiation and find her sharing adjoining rooms with John. Whatever way, JOHN was the real snake in the garden that needs to be addressed, the low life SOB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked miket0422's ending. Just add that Amy was now the divorced single aunt seen on occasion and her kids adopted Sherry as their forever Mom.

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

STD's will eventually mess this whole thing up. John and Sherry aren't celibate all year, just waiting for one weekend. And it'll serve them both right. D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No love here, and damn little self control. I'm sorry there are kids involved; they're going to get hurt.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
No

One in this is morally acceptable all nothing but cheaters terrible.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 1 year ago

Ugghhh! Wife doesn't love her husband. Sister doesn't love her sister. Husband cheats with his wife's sister. You could probably write about some more awful people but you would have to work at it. I guess cheating does involve some really awful people though but you really dug deep for these degenerates.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Deserves another chapter where indeed everything comes out and all the cheaters are discovered. That would be good

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

that many POV changes in just two pages? Seriously, learn how to use 3rd person. This reads like watching a good movie, with commercial breaks to destroy the immersion. Luckily, the plot is thin, the characters awful and unlikable, so I don't feel like I missed much, anyway.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

This is a "fun in the middle" story. Thank you, Regguy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting. I liked it Reg; it looks like you went outside your typical box with this one & i can’t fault an author for that. Different twist! Well done sir! A follow up or a other chapter would be interesting. Thx a good solid 4*!

Bullrider14Bullrider14about 1 year ago

I liked the story. It was interesting. Maybe the wife gets pregnant by the ex. That would be a great twist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Write a sequel--2-3 years later, after Amy intentionally gets pregnant with John's kid, Sherry (the sister) meets the love of her life and ends her once-annually affair with Mark and also tells him about the affair between Amy and John. Many possible endings. Story itself is well done.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

No author, especially Regg, could make these people anything other than assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is all too believable and yet another reason God should have stopped with cats.

jazzharpjazzharpabout 1 year ago

I agree with others who say you should write a sequel. This story begs for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cheaters suck , work travel is a breeding ground for cheating. Everyone I know that travels for work is either fucking a coworker, a hook up at the hotel with other travelers, someone from other companies you deal with or just the let’s say guy your fucking that goes to the location you traveled to work . A friend went to Caribbean stayed in hotel that this married mom with family on vacation that he was fucking . She found time everyday to take his dick . He said a some point he started to feel bad seeing him with the kids after they had a sneaky fuck or a quick bj. Pretty crazy true shit . I alway hope the cheater get caught

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

I was hoping you didn't write a typical cheaters story!

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

HOT STORY!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I stopped this story when they agreed to meet every year. But I skimmed the rest and saw that everyone was messed up! This was not a story worth reading all the way through...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nicely done...... a quick tale of some delightfully weak and shallow people who are on a collision course with a dumpster fire! I'm kinda hoping for a sequel.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manabout 1 year ago

In my view... everyone deserves each other. The younger sister is a slut, the older sister is much more than a slut, as she takes advantage of her sister's betrayal to be her brother-in-law's slut. The brother-in-law is another imbecile. Thinking that he is taking advantage, by eating his sister-in-law, while his wife is far away.

Exchanged leads, although only the sister-in-law knows about everything.

I feel sorry for the kids...

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

Well, the best way the ‘dumpster fire’ can turn into a ‘composting pile’ is for the only one who knows the complete scene to carefully work on her Sis and BiL. Hubby is already on board for he and SiL to be lovers, and Sis is likewise on board for boffing John more than semi-annually. The advantages can be stressed and the reality of the married couple primarily living happily together needs to be confirm by all the adults. The kids are all related and used to their 3 parents interacting as family. They

5* weakest part was the Hubby/Sherry first coupling

orion2bear2orion2bear211 months ago

Bullshit you are either married or you are not ifyou go off to fuck someone else just admit your marriage is worthless else you arereally just fuckbuddis

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Két szemétláda csaló,megérdemlik egymást,csak a gyerekeket lehet sajnálni---

arnowolarnowol4 months ago

I don't like this story!!

moultonknobmoultonknob4 months ago

Amy is in her hotel room twice and doesn't notice a door until she gets out of the shower the next morning, bollocks. She's just a cum dump for her old boyfriend so can't really think much of her husband and her sister likes fucking her brother in law. I suppose it keeps them all happy. Basically just another load of fucking rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That was a poor story. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Dislike this so much...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...