Shitty Moms Vol. 01

Story Info
Posts from a fictional incestuous scat forum.
5.8k words
4.62
21.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
too_taboo
too_taboo
50 Followers

© Too_Taboo, 2023

All names, places, characters and incidents are the product of the author's imagination only. Any similarities to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, events, or locations are entirely coincidental. All sexually active characters are at or above the age of eighteen.

***

Introduction:

The following is an epistolary work comprised of posts from a fictional forum titled Shitty Moms. Each entry is a short story told from the viewpoint of a mother having poop sex with her adult biological child/children. These posts are extremely graphic, and many contain other themes such as farting, pissing, vomit play, and breeding. PLEASE CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

***

Jenna from Ohio

Replies and a Story

To Nasty Momma:

I love the story about you and your son hooking up at his friend's birthday party. The part where you fucked over the toilet that you clogged was so hot, I came twice reading it! I bet you were staring at your turds while he was thrusting his cock inside you, maybe wishing you could pull one out and play with it. That's what I would have done, lol.

To Nicole:

Congrats on reaching a new level in scat play with your daughter. Sometimes, I wish I'd popped out a girl along with my son. I guess there's still time if he knocks me up, right?

OK, here's my story...

Lucas (my son) went on a date last night. I know what you're all thinking. Yes, the boy and I are fucking, but I encourage him to date girls his own age, so he continues a somewhat normal lifestyle. Besides, I'm not the jealous type, and the girls he dates have nothing on his hot mommy. For all you newcomers, I'm 5'6", 120 pounds, and I've been told I have pretty blue eyes and a nice rack.

Anyway, after my son came home, I asked if his date had put out, or at least sucked him off. He told me they'd only kissed. When I enquired if he had blue balls, he said a little bit. I said, "Don't worry, baby. Mommy will help with that," and then I had him lay down some plastic sheets while I changed into a brand new piece of lingerie. The crotch had a little pink bow, and the top was see-through.

Lucas was naked by the time I returned. Sitting on the couch, he was stroking his eight-inch baby maker. I got on my knees between his legs and promised him an extra filthy blowjob, the likes of which he'd never get from another girl. He knew exactly what I meant ;)

I started by licking, sucking, and tit-fucking his cock for a good ten minutes. After that, I slobbered on his balls while I stroked him. He made the sexiest sounds, his cockhead leaking as I pumped his throbbing shaft while doting on his nutsack.

I stopped to lay an egg. The raunchy smell hit us like a dump truck, signaling that I had to shit. I rose and backed into him, and then I pulled my bottoms to the side and pushed a steaming turd pile on his cock. God damn, it stunk. I was surprised my son hadn't blown his babies the moment that smelly poop hit his tool.

I settled between his legs again and spread my sticky crap all over his dick, coating every inch of his cock and balls, and then I took him into my mouth. Lucas grabbed my hair and shoved his filthy cock to the back of my throat. He lunged his big, shitty prick into my face over and over until my eyes watered. I pulled back and gasped for air. Referring to the girl he'd gone out with, I said, "Fuck my mouth and pretend it's that bitch's shithole."

He plowed back between my lips and repeatedly punched my tonsils, and then he pushed me off and stood over me. I rolled out my tongue and waited for my treat. Lucas delivered. He aimed his dickhole between my eyes and dumped a fat load of cock snot all over my face.

Stroking his leg, I sucked him dry. I smiled and kissed his cock, and then I reminded him that Mommy is always ready to service his backed-up balls after a date.

***

Amber

A Special Hike with My Son

Hi All,

I'm a long-time lurker and a first time poster. I hope everybody likes my story.

I was hiking deep in the wilderness with my son, Cameron, when I realized I had to poop. Thankfully, I'd packed toilet paper that morning.

I stopped and unclipped my pack, and then I propped it against a fallen log. Cameron approached me, placed his lips on mine, and thrust his tongue into my mouth. We'd been fooling around for a couple of months by then, and I was giving him regular blowjobs besides sex. He probably thought I'd suck him off right there on the trail.

The thing is, he was right. I succumbed to the steamy kiss, groping his swelling cock through his shorts as I decided to give him a long, sloppy hummer after I got back from my dump.

A cramp hit. Fixing my honey blonde locks and blinking my big, sapphire eyes, I demurely informed my son that nature was calling. I promised I would tend to his cock when I returned.

Cameron wanted to join me in case I happened upon a rattlesnake. We have them in the area, but I figured my chances of stumbling across one were rare, so I refused his valiant offer. Plus, I didn't need him hearing me grunt or fart, or smelling the loaf I was about to pinch onto the forest floor.

I ventured fifty feet or so into the thick, and then I made myself cozy behind a large tree, dropping my leggings and popping a squat. After a push and a hiss of foul wind, my asshole opened, and my butt birthed a long, wide turd. The log dropped, and I lifted my ass to peer through my legs. Good lord, what a monster! The turd was nine inches, at least. Certainly scarier than any snake. I felt relieved, but more so that Cameron wasn't with me, because the dump really smelled.

I pissed, and then I reached for my pack and cursed. Fuck. I'd left it on the trail.

"Cameron, honey!" I called, swallowing my pride. "I need the toilet paper!"

My son rushed to my aid. Taking the roll from his hands, I asked him to turn away so he couldn't see me wipe, though of course he could smell my poop.

To his credit, the teen never mentioned the stink, nor did he complain when I took a rain check on the blowjob. I didn't feel like sucking cock after the impromptu show I'd given him.

Nothing of interest happened until the following afternoon, when I was cleaning my son's room and came across a poopy smelling, wadded up piece of toilet paper. Unraveling it, I found the crusty remnants of desiccated shit and cum. Had Cameron wiped his ass, then jerked off in the toilet paper? It was possible, but why not flush it down the toilet? I then noticed tiny brown specs that looked like leaf detritus, and I realized what I'd found. It wasn't Cameron's toilet paper. It was mine from the hike.

My son had a thing for poop, I deduced. So much that he'd stolen my used toilet paper from under my nose. I began to suspect his concern about snakes had been bullshit, and that he'd just wanted to watch me crap.

Interesting, I thought, raising one eyebrow as I hatched a scheme.

Cameron and I went hiking again the following weekend. About halfway into our trek, I pulled him off the trail and led him into the woods. He asked me why. I told him Mommy had to shit, and she wanted him to join her. His eyes lit up like pinwheels on the Fourth of July.

We reached an appropriate spot, and I stripped out of my shorts and hunkered down in front of the teen. I instructed him to watch carefully, then built him a proper log cabin--grunts, farts, and all. It was a nice, healthy pile with a reddish tint, and it smelled quite pungent.

Cameron offered me some toilet paper, but I asked him to wipe me instead. I bent over a large rock and playfully shook my bare behind. After he cleaned my dirty pooper, I offered to take the spent tissue home with us.

Shitting for Cameron had turned me on more than I'd expected. My pussy was moist, my nipples firm. My son was clearly aroused, too. I motioned to his cock and said, "Why don't you stick me with that tent pole?"

He dropped to his knees and planted his face in my backside. Cameron's breath washed against the slippery crack of my sex as he licked along my pussy lips, exploring his mother's hot box.

He sucked my clit between his lips. I panted and squirmed while my clitty hardened in his mouth. My hole grew wetter the more he loved on my button. And just when I'd had enough, and I was ready to feel him inside me, Cameron spread my ass cheeks and tasted another hole entirely.

I clawed at the rock as he squeezed my butt and tossed my salad. He ate my asshole like we were lost in the woods and he was starving, the teen groaning as he spit shined my shitter.

Planting a thumb on my clit, he poked his tongue deeper into my poop hole. I sucked a breath and shuddered. He wormed his tongue inside the rusty ring of my starfish while circling my clitoris, and then he slipped two fingers inside my cunt. He pumped them in and out as he attempted to lick the inside of my fudge tank.

I pushed back into his face, the teen finger fucking my pussy while he used his tongue to fuck my asshole. My body prickled with pleasure from head to toe as I creamed around his digits. Sensing my impending orgasm, he rammed his fingers harder, his knuckles smacking against the dripping lips of my vulva.

The orgasm rushed through me like a wildfire. I trembled, screwed up my face toward the sky, and cried like a woman possessed.

My son retrieved his fingers. I heard his zipper, and moments later, he penetrated my quivering cunt. The teen came to speed inside me. I huffed while he knocked me into the rock with the force of his thrusts. "Fuck Mommy just like that!" I cried.

"I'm going to come," he gritted after a few minutes of fucking.

"Don't come inside me," I told him.

Cameron pulled out. His cock jutted at an angle, my love juices dripping from the bloated tip. I kneeled and sucked my cunt honey off of his prick, then pulled his pants down to his ankles. I had him step out of them and join me on his knees, where he grabbed a wad of brown-smeared toilet paper.

Shored up to his side, I spat in my hand and pumped his cock. My son groaned. "See those turds?" I purred as I pointed his cock at my dump, jacking him off. "Mommy wants you to come all over them. Shoot a fat load on Mommy's smelly shit logs."

Cameron nodded and brought the dirty toilet paper to his nose. He inhaled my poop and trembled. His dick twitched in my grasp, and my pussy responded by throbbing between my lubed up thighs. I firmly stroked his dick, tugging all the way to the tip and swirling my soft hand over his cockhead on each pass.

Moaning, he flicked his tongue across the toilet paper. Fuck, that was hot. I urged him to do it again. "Yes, taste Mommy's shit."

He vigorously licked the tissue, and I jerked his rod faster. His body tightened as I brought him closer to orgasm. "Come for Mommy," I said. "Splooge on Mommy's crap. Empty your jizz-filled balls on Mommy's turds."

Cameron popped the entire wad of toilet paper into his mouth. His cock firmed as he arched his back, and a pearly cum streamer shot from his cockhead and splattered the turd pile. I slowed my fist and coaxed out rope after gooey rope from his pulsing cock. "Yes, darling. Empty those fucking balls. Oooh, that's a good boy."

He spit out the toilet paper, and I flicked the last of the cum from his pisshole. Our lips met, our tongues intertwining. I was so turned on, I didn't care that he had poop in his mouth.

We showered together later that night. I had to piss, and Cameron asked me to pee on him before we soaped each other down, so I did, and then I sucked him off and swallowed his load. As we dried ourselves afterward, he asked if we could hike again soon, to which I answered by pointing at the toilet and saying, "Honey, you can watch Mommy shit at home any time you want."

***

Lexi from Reno

Response and a Short Story

To Amy:

I agree that people here don't talk enough about sons and their mothers using sex toys. The topic hits home for me since I love playing with my son this way.

On that note, I'll share a recent story.

It was my birthday, and my son, Jonah, took me out to dinner. We arrived home horny as hell and started kissing as soon as we entered the house. Jonah pulled me into his room and told me he had a naughty surprise. I stripped and jumped into his bed as he routed through his closet. Then he presented me with a gift-wrapped box. Opening it, I found a vibrating butt plug. I was so happy, I squealed.

While Jonah removed his clothes, I put batteries in the toy. I gave it to him, settled on my back, and pulled my knees to my tits. I also had a surprise, I told him--a nice, hot load of shit in my poop tank.

He ran the toy over my pussy lips and clit, steadily increasing the power, and then he spat on it and popped it into my asshole. My eyes rolled back. We kissed while I played with my cunt and he jerked his cock.

Jonah went down on me after that. Feeling his tongue on my clit and the toy in my shitter, I came hard.

There was shit on the toy when he pulled it out of me. I squatted and cupped a hand under my stretched-out asshole, then pushed the rest of the load into my palm. I smeared it over Jonah's chest and stomach.

He asked me to use the vibe on his taint. While I did that, I sucked his cock until he was ready to nut. I pulled my mouth off and jacked him onto my face.

All in all, a really fun night!

***

Calista H.

Room with a Poo

Hi, everybody. Here's a hot story for your reading (or masturbatory) pleasure!

I'm a 41-year-old divorcee in her sexual prime with a slim body, wavy brown hair, and an olive complexion. I've been dating my 20-year-old son, Gage, for over a year, and we take our relationship seriously. We call each other 'babe' at home, for example. We also go on romantic getaways, where nobody knows we're related and we're free to act as a couple. We've even discussed marriage, but that's a topic for another story.

True intimacy isn't always champagne and roses. I'm talking about the gross stuff people don't like to discuss. Namely, poop. Though many on other forums would disagree, I encourage an open door number two policy. I think pooping in front of each other fosters a deeper connection between partners.

Gage agrees with me, though I recently learned for different reasons.

A few weeks ago, we spent Sunday morning in bed. It was an all-out, passion fueled fuck fest. I don't know how many hours we went at it, or how many times I orgasmed, but I was floating on a cloud by the end, laying in my son's embrace as his cum load dripped out of my pussy and ran down my inner thigh.

I felt an urge to poop, which usually happens after he pounds the bejesus out of me. So, I slipped into the bathroom and plopped onto the toilet. As I began unloading, Gage approached me with his cock in his hand. My son sported a raging boner. He explained he enjoys scat porn, and how excited he gets when he watches me poop. When I asked why he'd kept such a secret, he said he'd been shy about his fetish.

I was so flustered, I didn't know what else to say. Mistaking my silence for disapproval, Gage beat a hasty exit. Later, however, we talked at length. I assured him as his girlfriend (and his mother) that I would never judge his sexual proclivities. Then I peppered him with questions, wanting to learn as much about his fetish as possible.

I agreed to watch scat porn with Gage the next time we fucked. At first, I was afraid the porn would dry my pussy. But as I laid in bed with my son and his laptop a few nights later, I found myself intrigued by the passion these stars have for feces. The sheer depravity is also kind of hot. Dare I say, I felt a tingle down south!

Gage fucked me cross-eyed that night. Like clockwork, I hit the bathroom after we finished, only this time, I invited my son with me. I sucked a load from his balls while I sat on the toilet after dropping my kiddies at the pool.

Our scat play progressed month by month. Poop began to excite me in ways I'd never imagined. Soon, my sexual appetite for feces rivaled my son's. I couldn't believe it.

Then, one weekend, we went on another romantic getaway. We spared no expense, booking a charming B&B in the country.

Scat was a forgone conclusion. After dinner on our first night, we returned to our room and laid protective sheets on the bed, then undressed and got to business. I felt a heavy gurgle in my stomach. Something I'd eaten hadn't agreed with me.

Gage started by kissing all over my body, warming me up for a night of hot, steamy poop sex. His lips graced my neck, my tits, my thighs, and lastly, my mouth. Then he slowly licked his way toward my cunt. I was dripping wet by the time I spread my legs and his tongue landed on my clit.

My son swirled my hard button while I pinched and tugged at my firm nipples. I moaned loud enough for the people next door to hear. Using his tongue, he gave me my first orgasm of the night.

Next, Gage played with my tits as we traded spit. I felt one brewing in the tank and told him I had to fart. He wanted me to sit on his face and blast a stinker right up his nose, so we moved into a 69 position.

I went down on him, and he continued licking my steamy twat. Pausing, I held his cock in my mouth as I pushed out the bubble of gas in my dumper.

They say the older you get, the less you should trust your farts. Truer words were never spoken. As soon as my ass belched and I smelled the telltale scent of poop, I knew something had gone wrong. I'd totally sharted!

We'd never done anything more extreme than light smearing below the neck, so I was understandably mortified that I'd crapped on my son's face. I felt so bad that I pulled off of his cock and apologized. But Gage told me to keep sucking. Just then, his prick shot a thick rope across my cheek, bringing me to my senses. Muscle memory took over, and I dove on his cock and bobbed my head as he squirted a HUGE jizz load into my mouth. I swallowed every drop of his semen.

I dismounted my son and saw my shit like chocolate pudding across his nose and upper lip, and then I apologized again and told him to stay put while I fetched a towel. Gage had other plans. He grabbed his still-hard cock and smeared the poop across his mouth. Pumping himself, his eyes shut, my son licked his lips.

I couldn't believe he was masturbating while tasting my nasty shart. It got me going, and I played with myself as well, fingering my juicy cunt hole. All the while, more crap moved into position inside my bowels.

We masturbated together until my son began pre-cumming. He opened his eyes and begged me to ride his dick. I nodded, but first I had to offload the shit pushing against my exit ramp. I gave his prick a firm suck, squatted over him, and dumped a load of soft poop on his chest.

Turning around, I covered my nose and mouth as I studied the wet, lumpy mud pie. Far from my normal, firm poop, this pile REEKED! Still, I'd never been more aroused. My clit and pussy lips were throbbing.

I mounted Gage and teased the head of his cock along my cunt slit as I peed a little, and then I inched my cunt down his shaft. My thighs trembled as my horny pussy swallowed the last of his rock solid cock. I began lifting and dropping my ass, fucking my pissy cunt onto his prick while my steaming shit pile stared back at me.

Gage twitched and pulsed inside my tight hole. Bouncing on his length, I felt his knob hit deep in my cunt. I grunted and sighed, cooing his name into the stinky night.

My son grabbed both of my tits. He squeezed my melons as I pushed off against his firm stomach with each stroke of my snatch on his cock. My nipples throbbed into his hands, my dirty asshole clenching like my cunt around the thick, veiny pole I'd squeezed out of my body so many years ago.

too_taboo
too_taboo
50 Followers
12