Shitty Moms Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rocking on his cock, I then smoothed my hands up his abdomen until I reached the shit pile. I spread my creamy poop across his chest, releasing more of the stink. Soft, glistening feces clung to my fingers. I hesitantly pressed my palms against his cheeks. Gage shivered, and he bucked inside my cunt, his groans confirming he wanted more of my mess on his face.

I smeared it around his features, and then I smeared myself as I started bouncing again. I covered my forehead, nose, and mouth. The odor was downright nasty. But that didn't stop me from sliding a finger across my tongue for a taste of my filth.

My stomach lurched, but I thought I could keep from puking, so I fell forward onto my son and planted my mouth on his. Gage fucked up into me while I rode his cock through the shitty kiss. He groped my ass and stroked my lower back.

The mounting charge inside my body exploded, and I experienced one of the best orgasms of my life. I shook and shuddered. Gage released along with me, blowing his load inside my gripping cunt. The feel of his hot jizz spurts prolonged my orgasm, the boy splattering my cervix with his thick, incest goo.

Since that night, we've grown more adventurous. We're now able to eat small amounts of poop without a problem. Best of all, our experiments with scat have brought us closer together than ever.

Who knows? Maybe some day my son will pop the question. I'll probably be on the toilet when he does so.

***

Jessica

Taking my Son to the Edge

I've been trying for a baby with my son, Adam. It makes sense that the bigger his sperm load, the better our chances, so I'm always looking for ways to make him cum buckets.

We did something new this morning. I woke up needing a shit, as usual, so I grabbed the puppy pads from the closet and snuck into my son's room. I woke Adam with a blowjob. He grinned and asked if I was ovulating, and I said yes, then buried my face under his ballsack and licked his asshole.

We laid down the pads. Adam got on his back, and I shoved a finger up his shit pipe and found his prostate. He squirmed as I jerked his cock and fingered his shitter. I told him not to come, that Mommy was building a big load in his balls for when he unloaded inside me.

Over the next hour, I edged my son with lots of dirty talk and plenty of breaks in between jacking sessions. When I realized he couldn't hold it much longer, I stood and turned my back to him. Bending forward, I shat a firm, six-inch log into my panties.

The room began to stink as I dropped my loaded panties to the floor. I gave them to Adam, and then I returned to the bed on all fours. Propped on my elbows, I thrust my cunt and my dirty asshole up at my son. I told him to dump the turd onto my back. He did that, and then I had him place his dickhead on my shithole. I farted on his knob and began pissing. Adam moved his cock into my piss stream and moaned with pleasure. Warm piss trickled down my inner thighs as I assured him he would come soon enough.

"Fuck my ass crack," I told him next.

He laid his throbbing shaft between my cheeks and slowly sawed it back and forth. While he did that, I fingered my clit and dirty-talked him. "Look at Mommy's stinky turd," I said. "Doesn't it make you want to blow a fat fucking load? Mommy wants your baby batter--right in the hole you came from. Be a good boy and fire one off in Mommy's fertile cunt. Smell Mommy's stinky poop as you plant your seed in her womb. Fuck Mommy's shitty ass crack, then shoot your slimy sperm into my cunt. Breed your mother!"

Adam growled and thrust his cock balls deep inside my twat. Rounding my back, I orgasmed, my pussy walls clamping down on his rod as he spurted his boiling hot nut against my cervix.

Later, he told me he'd almost sprayed his load all over my back. What a waste that would have been!

***

Emma_19

Fan-Fucking-Tastic

My daughter Alison and I make money doing lesbian scat porn. Since there's an obvious resemblance between us, we wear masks to hide our identities. Hopefully, all people see are two feisty, bubble butt redheads drinking each other's piss and eating each other's shit.

I love how each of us brings different strengths to the set. I'm a natural at the business side of things, while Alison has a knack for thinking up creative ways to play with bodily fluids. Recently, a husband and wife emailed us a fun idea. They wanted to send us one of the wife's big dumps, then watch my daughter and I use it in a scene. If we were interested, the man also offered a sperm sample from his truly.

We agreed immediately, and one week later, a package arrived at our door. Opening it, we found a handwritten note from the married couple, plus the crap and the jizz, both of which had been frozen. The shit was one piece--a large, bumpy log with plenty of corn and other food bits showing through the surface. Just looking at that turd made my mouth water and my nipples tingle.

Our camera person started filming. After thanking our husband and wife fans, Alison placed her lips on mine. Our tongues twirled and our mouths smacked as we sensually kissed and rubbed each other down. My cunt responded to her soft caresses, the feel of her wet tongue in my mouth, and the gentle murmurs escaping her throat as we sucked each other's faces.

A dump pushed against my sphincter. I held it in, but let off a silent fart. My smelly pre-poop gas enveloped us as I squeezed my daughter's firm tits. She groaned and slipped a hand between my thighs. Pressing the crotch of my bottoms into my sticky cunt, she broke the seal of our lips. Her cheek brushed against mine, and she nibbled at one of my earlobes.

Alison slipped her hand into my panties. My clit came alive under her touch, expanding and growing sensitive under the pads of her digits as she circled the fleshy bump. She paused and farted herself. Her fart was loud and every bit as odorous as mine. I could tell she had to poop as badly as me.

She continued strumming my pussy. My knees weakened, and my breath quickened. "You like it when I play with your cunt?" she murmured against my flushed face. "I can't wait for you to shit in my mouth," she added.

My juicy cunt lips were swelling, my clit pulsing against my daughter's wicked touch. I groaned and mewled as juices collected in my hot, pink folds.

Alison slipped her fingers into my sex. My snatch swallowed them up, and a rush of pleasure overtook me as she began pumping my hole. The pressure in my asshole had returned. I was stuffed from both ends, and I sighed from the glorious feeling.

She extracted her fingers and brought them to my lips. Sticky with my cream, she inserted them into my mouth. I sucked them clean of my juices.

"Turn around," I purred, groping her butt cheeks. Alison spun her back to me, and I helped her out of her panties. Kneeling behind her, I hungrily eyed her tight, round ass. She farted again, busting right in my face. I giggled and smacked her stinky butt. "You nasty bitch," I said.

"Takes one to know one," she returned, widening her legs.

She bent forward, and I spread her ass crack. Dew had wetted the fine halo of hair surrounding her hole, the teen's cunt and asshole red-raw with arousal. I licked up and down her velvety gash.

She groaned as I flicked over her clit. I teased it like a bad girl, and then I sucked it into my mouth. I nibbled it for a while, then licked from her pussy to her shitter in one swath, collecting her tangy juices on the tip of my tongue, which I then flapped against her fart box.

Alison blasted another one. As I licked her raunchy anal rim, I tasted something bitter. Yanking my head back, I spotted a turd head poking through her brown eye.

I cupped my palms beneath her shitter and urged her to dump for me. My daughter spread her cheeks, grunted, and pushed. Her poop came out in soft, skinny logs, and it formed a textured pile in my hands. The warm mass of shit smelled divinely disgusting.

She kneeled in front of me. I licked her vile poop into my mouth and allowed it to liquify over my tongue. Alison ran a loving hand through my hair and asked me to share with her. I took a bite of her filth and pressed my lips to hers. We kissed her shit back and forth, panting through our nostrils as our rising tide of desire swept us further from shore.

Alison took her own bite and swallowed. Meanwhile, my turd fought for release. I told my daughter to lie on her back. She grabbed her poop and did as I'd said. I rose and stripped naked, and then I assumed the position over her open mouth. Licking my shitty lips, I played with a tit as I pushed. The crowning log broke through my shit ring, piss spraying from my cunt as the thick poop stretched my hole. The turd cleared, and I pushed until I was sure I'd emptied myself.

I returned to my knees beside my daughter, eyes wide as I gazed at the load I'd dumped into her waiting mouth. The firm, milk chocolate turd softened as it tapered over one side of her face. I dipped my head, caught a whiff of my poop, and chomped into the log.

A rich bouquet of flavors rushed through my mouth, including the garlic I'd eaten the night before when we'd had spaghetti and meatballs. Alison was smearing both of our loads over her face as I chewed my excrement. I found my clit, then squirmed and groaned as I worked the little pink pearl. I swallowed, tossed my head back, and bit my lip as my shit traveled down my throat and my body quivered and smoldered.

Alison coated both of her tits with a thick layer of fudge. Sitting up, she did the same to my tits, and then she sucked a rubbery nipple into her mouth. She loved on my titties until we decided the time had come to play with our fan's turd.

My daughter held the log, and I poured the jizz load over it. We each took an end into our mouths and sucked the cummy shit-cock like a double-ended dildo.

I ate a little, and so did Alison, and then we broke the turd into equal halves, spread our legs wide for the camera, and stuffed our cunts with shit.

Alison hunched over and shoved fingers in her mouth. She pushed them down her throat and gagged. Chunky slop erupted from her lips, spewing down her front and flowing over her snatch. As always, the smell of her puke made my stomach churn. My mouth grew thick as I heaved. Hot vomit rose up my throat, and I hurled all over myself.

She smiled at me. Snot dangled from her nose. We turned to face each other and scissored our thighs together. Our steamy, puke-covered crotches pressed into one another. My daughter fingered her throat again and vomited. Her barf spewed onto my face and tits, causing me to hurl a second time.

She blasted a fart, and then she started gyrating her hips. Leaning back, I rocked my lower half. My sloppy, shit-filled cunt rubbed into hers. My jaw was slack, my nipples pinging from the electrical sensations shooting out from my clit. The air was thick with the sour, meaty smell of shit, piss, and vomit.

We both chased an orgasm. Our cunts made wet noises as we whimpered and moaned. The harder we scissored, the further the shit pushed up my tight mommy fuckhole, and the closer I came to tipping over the edge.

Alison cried first. I grabbed one of her slippery thighs and pulled her slit tight against mine as I exploded myself.

It was the hottest scene we'd ever filmed. Since then, we've received many packages from all over the country. Our fans really are the shit!

12