Shitty Roommates: Pt. 01

Story Info
Eddie gets more than he bargained for with his new roommate.
2.3k words
4.39
21.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this story are over 18*

Eddie sighed and leaned forward on the table.

"I can't believe my landlord can get away with kicking me out without any notice. What am I supposed to do now?"

Ada took a sip of her coffee. "There's only one thing you can do: find a new place to live."

Eddie groaned. "I've been trying. I can't find anything. I got one lead, but it turned out to be a scam, the room didn't exist."

"You know, I have a friend who mentioned that she was looking for a new roommate. Apparently the old one left pretty suddenly and she can't afford to pay for the place on her own. I've been there before, it's a really nice apartment, especially for what she pays. Want me to message her and see if she's still looking?" Ada asked.

Eddie sat up. "Really? Yes, message her right now!"

Ada nodded. "Alright, give me a second."

She pulled out her phone and began typing.

"So," she started, still looking at her phone. "Have you talked to your ex recently? What was her name again? Molly?"

"Mallory," Eddie supplied. "And don't even get me started. She wouldn't stop texting me. I finally blocked her."

"I really don't see the appeal. You're not that great. I'm positive she's better off without you."

Eddie made a face. "Gee, thanks."

"Oo, good news: she said that the room is still available. Rent is 500 a month plus utilities, and she said that if you have the money, you can move in today. She said she trusts me to make sure she doesn't get screwed, so if I say you're good for it she'll take my word. I feel so powerful. I get to decide your fate. So, what do you think. Can you handle 500 a month?"

Eddie nodded eagerly. "That's amazing. Tell her I'll do it."

Ada nodded. "Okay, done. She's at work right now, but the door uses a pass code, and she said we can go check it out now if you want. The old roommate left a bed and dresser, but it's up to you about whether you want to use them or bring your own furniture."

"God, Ada, you're a lifesaver! Thank you so much!"

"In that case, you can pay the bill," Ada replied.

Eddie laughed. "Deal."

Eddie looked around the apartment in awe. It was a modern style building with a newly renovated kitchen, two huge bedrooms and a spacious living-dining room. Whoever his new roommate was, she seemed awesome. She had a VR headset, a PS5, and a collection of some of his favorite games. She had planned for the landlord to meet him there, so he'd been able to sign the lease right away.

He grinned and sat down on the couch. Ada had stayed for a bit and helped him unpack his suitcase which he'd had in his car, but the rest of his stuff was currently in storage, and he would have to go get it at some point. He was so excited he didn't have to live in his car anymore. The apartment was so clean too, which was promising. He was a bit of a clean freak, but it looked like his new roommate was too.

Suddenly, he heard the beeping of someone punching the code in at the front door. It must have been his roommate, getting home from work. He stood and headed for the front hall.

"Hey, you must be my new roommate. It's nice to meet you I'm Edd-" he started.

He stopped in his tracks, dread spreading through him.

"Mallory?" He asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Surprise!" she grinned. "I got us an apartment. It took a lot of work to get you here, though. I had to bribe your landlord, use a fake name and befriend your pal Ada... but it was all worth it because you're here now!"

"You've got to be fucking kidding me. This is insane. I'm out of here. I would definitely much rather live out of my car."

"Ah ah ah, not so fast," Mallory interjected. "You signed a contract. You can't leave."

Eddie scoffed. "Yes I can, I just have to give proper notice. I'll pay the rent until my 60 days is up."

Mallory grinned. "You really should have read what you were signing more carefully. Another one of my tricks. That wasn't a lease. It was a contract. You agreed to live here for one year and work for me. You'll be a... maid, of sorts. We can use the title 'cleaner' if you prefer."

"You can't force me to stay. I don't care if I signed a contract."

Mallory nodded. "You're right, I can't force you but... there will be legal ramifications if you break the contract. And you'll owe me quite a bit of money. You know how rich my family is, we had a very good lawyer draft the contract. It's airtight."

Eddie gritted his teeth together. "What do you want from me? We broke up already!"

"Just work for me for a year. It won't be that bad. I'll even pay you."

Eddie narrowed his eyes. "What do you want me to do?"

"Why don't we start with doing some cleaning in my room? I have an en suite, but I just hate cleaning the bathroom. So dirty. I want you to do it. Follow me."

Mallory headed off through the apartment. For a moment, Eddie didn't move. He debated just turning and running out the door. He knew Mallory, though, and he knew her family. He knew she was telling the truth. If what he had signed really was a contract, he would likely end up owing her for the rest of his life if he broke it. He'd end up in jail if he wasn't careful.

He slowly followed her through the apartment and toward her bedroom. It was surprisingly plain. Her bed sat in one corner with a nightstand next to it. A desk sat in the other corner. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

She opened the door to her en suite and allowed him to step inside.

His stomach dropped. The room was a cesspool. The toilet was nearly overflowing it was so full. There were brown smudges covering the walls, the sink, the tub.

"What the fuck," Eddie exclaimed.

He turned to leave, but Mallory stood in the doorframe, her arms crossed over her chest causing her breasts to bulge.

"You and I both know you can't afford to leave. You need to do as you're told, Eddie. Clean it all up."

Eddie looked around the bathroom in horror. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Mallory?"

"Just get cleaning."

"God, do you have, like, sponges or something?"

Mallory shook her head. "Nope. But you've got a tongue. Use it."

"What?" Eddie asked, dumbfounded.

"Your tongue," Mallory repeated. "I want you to use your tongue and clean up my mess. Like up every speck of shit in this room. If you do, I'll give you a reward. You always loved my rewards when we were together."

She reached forward and traced a finger gently over his crotch. Despite himself, his dick twitched in anticipation. He hadn't slept with anyone since they'd broken up. He was horny.

"Fuck you, Mallory. Give me a sponge."

She frowned, grabbing his dick, hard.

"You're making me mad, Eddie. You don't want to see me mad. Just do as you're told."

Eddie slowly glanced around the room. Everything was plastered in shit. The thought of putting his mouth anywhere near it made him feel sick.

"Come here. Start with the sink. While you work, I'll give you some encouragement," Mallory said.

She pulled him toward the sink and stood him in front of it. Then, she spread his legs wide enough that she could sit between them. She slowly began rubbing his crotch over his jeans, working his dick beneath her hand. His dick hardened almost immediately, pulsing in anticipation.

"Fuck, Mallory," Eddie hissed.

"Clean," Mallory instructed.

She slowly unzipped his fly and unbuttoned his jeans. Eddie hesitated. He didn't want this. But he was so damn horny, and he couldn't afford to break the contract. What other choice did he have?

So, he slowly leaned down over the sink, reaching his tongue out toward a smear of shit near the tap. Just as his tongue touched the shit, Mallory took his dick between her lips. Eddie let out a moan as the acrid taste of her shit entered his mouth. He was so conflicted. She slid the tip of her tongue up the length of his shaft and traced it around the tip, causing precum to drip from his dick. But the taste of her old, crusted shit made him want to gag. She took his dick deep into her throat, sucking hard and grazing her teeth lightly against his skin. He moaned again, planted his tongue flat as he licked up more of her shit.

She pulled away and traced her tongue around his tip again.

"You're such a good boy," she murmured against him, her breath tickling his rock hard dick. "Clean up every single inch of the room for me. If you clean it all up, I'll let you finish."

She pulled away fully, leaving his dick hard and throbbing. Already, he was eager to cum. He needed to. She traced a finger lightly over his balls, sending shivers through him. He cleaned more frantically now, desperate to clean up all the shit and finish. His mouth was full of the taste of her shit.

Mallory reached up and pulled his jeans all the way down. She reached up with a finger and began tracing toward his asshole.

"The sink is down," Eddie panted.

"Good boy. Keep cleaning. How about the tub next?"

Eddie nodded and headed over to the tub getting down on his hands and knees next to it. He felt crazy. He actually wanted to lick up the shit. He wanted to clean every square inch as long as it meant Mallory would keep touching him. She came up behind him. Without warning, she inserted one finger deep inside his ass. Eddie gasped, choking slightly on the shit. His dick pulsated. With her other hand, she reached around to his front and began working his dick with her hand while she slowly plugged her finger in and out of him. Eddie swallowed the shit down, precum pouring from his dick now.

"You're getting close to cuming, aren't you, Eddie? You're not done cleaning yet, though, are you? Just look how messy that toilet is."

She pulled her finger out of his ass and turned him around so he was now sitting with his back up against the side of the tub. She reached for her own pants and quickly unbuttoned them before sliding them off. She wasn't wearing any panties. She moved so she was on his lap, straddling him. Eddie held his breath as she slowly lowered herself onto his dick. Her lips parted with pleasure as she plunged his dick deep into herself. She was so tight. She began grinding slowly, moving up and down on his dick. It pounded deep inside her.

She reached into the toilet next to them and pulled out a chunk of shit. She reached her piss covered hand toward him.

"Open up," she instructed.

Eddie immediately complied. She put the shit into his mouth.

"Swallow," she said.

He did, swallowing the shit down. She began grinding harder, practically bouncing up and down on his dick. She reached up and unbuttoned her shirt, her breasts bouncing in front of his face.

"Fuck, Mallory. I'm going to cum."

She slowed. "I didn't say you could cum yet. You'd better wait."

Eddie's dick shuddered. Mallory's pussy squeezed tight around it. His dick was so deep.

She reached into the toilet again. This time, she placed the chunk of shit between her breasts and leaned forward. She didn't even have to tell him what to do this time. Eddie buried his face between her breasts, taking the shit into his mouth and swallowing it down. He licked up any traces. Once her breasts were clean again, he began trailing kisses across them before taking one of her nipples into his mouth. He needed to cum. He was desperate.

Mallory moaned, grinding harder. His dick pounded in and out of her.

"I'm going to cum," Mallory gasped. "Oh, fuck."

Her pussy squeezed tight and Eddie felt the pressure building. Mallory reached forward and pressed Eddie into her, her breasts engulfing his face and cutting off his air.

Mallory let out a cry as wetness poured from her, coating Eddie's dick. Eddie came, his dick shuddering.

Mallory pulled herself off of him and slowly stood up, towering over him.

"What a mess. Clean up this cum," she instructed.

She pulled his face into her pussy before he could protest. He plunged his tongue into her, eating the cum he'd just shot into her out. Mallory moaned again. Once he was done, she pulled away.

"Well. I didn't mean to let you cum so quickly. And you still haven't finished cleaning. So, how about this? If you finish cleaning all of this up within the hour, I'll give you another reward."

Despite having just cum harder than he had in a long time, his dick still twitched at the thought of going again.

Mallory grinned. "Good. I'll leave you to it, then."

With that, she headed for the door, leaving him sitting on the bathroom floor with his dick coated in her juices.

"If you need me, I'll be in the living room. Have fun."

Eddie's dick twitched again. What on earth had he gotten himself into?