All Comments on 'Shivering Sarah'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect

And thanks for the hypothermia reminder lesson.

Please give us more tales like this.

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

What. A beautiful love story. So glad they got their happily ever after!

mitchawamitchawaover 3 years ago

This story has a great hook, has an interesting twist, well-described characters, very good dialogue both internal and external, good, but over the top sex scenes, and a happy ending.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story as a whole really!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Fantastic

Difficult to find something different for a Valentine's Day contest but I think you've done it with just enough twists and turns to make it work so well. The ending easy beautiful. Good luck. 5 stars.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Ah, the angst of inter-office relationships! Well written! Happy Valentines Day!

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Wow. Just, wow. You are either a woman or you had help. That was the best female character lead story I have read on here. Sweet Jesus.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

I know, dear Trionyx, that you don't write fables, and it's never so simple as "The moral of this story is . . ." Once you launch a story, to a certain small extent it is no longer your own. Once the reader gets engaged, the meaning of the story becomes his/her own. To me, the point of this story is that no job is worth sacrificing the happiness of a love relationship.

Another 5 stars.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a great journey for these two, the love, the sacrifices, but in the end, they found a way to live happily ever after together. Well written with great character development and just enough drama to make it very interesting and enjoyable to read. Well done 5-stars.

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

You write great stories period. Great characters, interesting situations, you did it again. excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the second wonderful love story of yours that I've read. The first, the one on the Pacific Coast Trail, was so terrific that I copied and pasted it in my "word" section so I could read, re-read, re-re-re-read it. You get the idea. This one is almost as good and I gave both five stars. But, if you don't mind me asking, was that one at least partially autobiographic It read like it. At any rate, both are terrific and I look forward to reading more of your stories, with interesting, bright and creative women in them.

acupacupover 1 year ago

Just found your works, and am reading them from oldest to newest. I would make one suggestion. Thoughts of the charters should not be put in double quotes, it can be a bit confusing with normal speech. Personally, I tend to not put them in any kind of quote, or once in a while in single quotes if I feel the need to make them stand out.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 year ago

May i suggest, that they never broke the rules, as they had met before and fallen in love, before they started working together ….. so no rule was touched or broken ….. but is this rule a rule written down for companies in general in the US? So is this rule truly exists? ….. if so, im speechless, as in violating simple social being happenings - love is happen, fact

Lovely happy ending and great tale ten valentine hearts 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌟🍀

kaotic2kaotic23 months ago

I loved this.

LovesDancingLovesDancing11 days ago

You are a wonderful writer, thank you for the gifts of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...