Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Tim, don't jump to conclusions."

I said, "I'm not. No need to. You condone what they've done. What they're still doing."

I turned and walked downstairs. Glenda was waiting there. She said, "I assume they were together."

"Yep. Let's ride."

Mom and Mel came running. Mel had on a robe. Bad boy Rob was nowhere to be seen.

Mom said, "They're adults. What could I do?"

"Toss them out. That's my old bed. I guess it's Rob's goal to fuck her every place I've been."

Mel said, "He didn't fuck me. He couldn't. You hurt him."

I laughed at her. "I bet you tried, though, eh?"

"So what? I have no chance with you."

"True. I hope you both rot in hell."

I turned to my mom. "I'm done with you. I AM also your son. But not anymore. You have one now, not me."

Glenda and I left. We went back to her place. Improbably, when we went to bed at four, we fucked like animals.

Glenda and I stayed together while the divorces moved through the court. Mel and I sold the house and split the money. She got no alimony or anything else from me. The judge didn't like what she'd done.

My children adjusted. The oldest two had no contact with Mel, except a Christmas card. They blocked her calls. Will did speak to her, but he wasn't very forgiving. When it came time for him to spend a summer between years, he stayed with me. Rob had no contact. Mel met him for lunch a few times. No Rob. Will wouldn't speak to him.

Glenda got almost everything. She kept the house and got a big lump sum for her share of Rob's business.

Rob was living in a one bedroom apartment near his work - with Mel.

About a week after the divorces came through, Glenda and I had a talk. Our sexual passion hadn't abated much, but we were not truly compatible apart from that. So, I moved out.

Neither of us was particularly sad. I believe we had known, almost from the start, that what we had couldn't last. There was too much water under the bridge. She did make me promise to drop by and fuck her every so often, assuming she hadn't started a new relationship - or me. I agreed. She was hot, and we meshed so well.

I had a procedure done that successfully treated my problem. At forty-nine, I was no longer sterile. A lot of good that is. That's what I thought.

One night at the gym where Ned and I went to practice our self-defense, I saw a woman kicking the heavy bag. She was a savage. And she looked fantastic. After she was done, she looked back at me.

She said, "Are you intimidated?"

I gave her a smile, "Sure am." I backed off, holding up my hands in surrender.

She laughed. "I watched you. You're not afraid of me."

I said, "Not afraid. No."

"I'm Hilda Marx. You're Tim."

"Tim Miller."

"I'm going to shower and get coffee." She gestured to a shop across the street.

I said, "I'll meet you there in ten."

"Make it fifteen. I am a woman, after all."

"No doubt about it."

We had a nice discussion. She was new to the area, thirty-six with a son in high school. No husband. She left him back on the west coast."

We spent almost two hours, talking. By the time the shop was closing, she knew all about me. Medical history and all. I was captivated.

And, she was interested. In me. At the time I had a bungalow about a mile from the gym. Two bedrooms.

It took us two weeks before she paid a visit to my bed. She stayed the night. She was as savage in bed as in the gym. But I was stronger. And, she really didn't want to win. She wanted to be conquered. I found that to be a true aphrodisiac.

Her son's name was Donald. He was sixteen, and a junior. He and I got along quite well, because he was a baseball player, and I had been the same. I ended up helping out with the high school team.

Hilda and I were married six months after I met her. She was pregnant. A shotgun wedding. Donald and she moved in with me into a house I bought near my old one. He had his own room, and there was room in the basement for some gym equipment, so his mom could remain lethal.

Thomas Timothy Miller came along soon. For me, he was a miracle.

Afterword:

Mel and Rob were soon history. She switched agencies. She took up with a plumber. He was younger - forty. She was still hot, I guess.

Glenda married a guy she used to date in college. James Wilder. Hilda and I socialized with them some. He seemed like a nice fellow. I can attest that Glenda still looked good. I assume she was still hot in bed. Once James and I talked about it. Kind of a bonding moment.

I never fully forgave my mother. But I did visit her. She was thrilled when Thomas was born. Hilda made sure my mom got to see him with regularity. She had a little more sympathy for her than did I.

Mom passed this last June. Her memorial service was calm, despite our family history. Rob spoke. I didn't. He stayed well away from me.

End.