All Comments on 'Shocked'

by Griscom

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That whore went a little nuts. More than once it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAY too short. The ending was ridiculous as a person needing an epi pen would need a hospital so tossing her out was cute but unrealistic. Be better.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

LOVED the puns!!! Tight, compact und Wünderbar! 5++++++++/5!!

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

Direct and to the point, I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Hilarious….5/5

Tiger27Tiger27over 2 years ago

I like keeping a little pussy around my home too.

Great flash story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now that is how to fix a cheating wife who deserts her family. Well done.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

Ahahahahahahah....

By that line of thinking, I didn't expect it.

A bitch, traitor and conniving, abandons her family, for a trio of lovers (regardless of whether they were well thought out black/white or not) and two years after living new "experiences", she decided to return to see her daughters...

And when he arrives, he sees that she has been replaced by a new woman, younger and half beautiful.

Aside from her daughters' disgust, all the other points, very neatly arranged, were paid for by the price of her betrayal.

The final warning never to return was the materialization of the "revenge" made by her ex-husband.

I hope he never angers Inga, after all, if she helped him in this "prank", what would she be able to do???

4 stars. The burned slut has to recognize that there is no more room for her in the lives of the daughters she has abandoned. And still at risk of death...

But that's just my opinion.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Fun to read and good BTB.

But: I'm Austrian and I know Brenner Pass. But I don't know at all what you mean with "to Anschluss her Brenner Pass".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only one word for this story. Horrible. Nothing but trope and cliche from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

strange story as you never explained why she wanted to see the girls? Was the team in town for a game?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Okay, I realize this is just a silly little story, but for her to leave with nothing to run off with some college kids who obviously also had nothing defies comprehension.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Very nice, Gris!

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Too short and nothing from the ex wife. Why was she there? Had her life gone to shit? Did she have a disease?

If expanded with a bit more back story then a more satisfactory conclusion could be high scoring but not for this version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Racist much? What a trash writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Gold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simple brilliance

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good romp….but just too over the top.

.

3 ***

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

As much as I love BTB stories when they are deserved, I think this one crossed the line. Was Tori a stupid, selfish slut - YES! Based on the story she left everything to the husband. He won, and all he needed to do was take care of his children and live a better life. His children not recognizing their mother, and being scared of her was enough. Tori didn't try to take her 50% of the money, or try to keep his daughters away from him. Exposing Tori to 2 severe allergies would mean AT THE VERY LEAST she would have to go to the hospital, and then even still she might die. There was no cause for this. He should have mentioned to Tori that they have cats in the house and she would never have entered. Lastly, you make no mention of Tori's parents or family. If they were alive I'm sure they would have disapproved of her actions, and if possible would have been in their granddaughter's lives. Maybe Tori was either dying, or finally coming to her senses. Either way your response was way to harsh for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Not much of a story here, what was here, disgust me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Set up was weak and approaching lame: Three+ young big black cock not really required, one big cock any color would do just fine. However, the solution was original and entertaining. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If he has a small strudel, then it is unlikely that he will keep an Austrian housewife. She, too, will run away to some Hans or Fritz... I'm already rubbing my fat Bavarian sausage in anticipation of her sweet sugar bun...

I'm waiting for you, your Otto...

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

It may be that some readers find this funny, for me it was just repulsive. What's revenge about playing with someone else's health? I think nude photos on the Internet or photos of her with the blacks to the family are much better.! Best of all, however, is still an excellent life without the slut! So why not show her that the children don't know her and that he is happy with his new flame!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are more then one author using that pseudonym? The Wingman story was great, but this was awfully bad, sorry.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 2 years ago

loved it !!!!!!!!

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wunderbar. Excellent story; she deserved every bit of the harassment. Still a selfish person, she wanted her kids, regardless of what it would do to them. Good riddance to bad rubbish. 5 stars all day long.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 2 years ago

Not bad, but too hateful and one-sided. Why was she back ? How was she going to apologize to her daughters ?

What was her motive for seeing them ?

I doubt the allergies made her feel any worse, than she already felt. His response was justified, but still childish.

robinhodrobinhodover 2 years ago

Well written, amusing, but, basically a horrible story. Didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Everyone was over 18; no one got locked up."

.

Not necessarily true. There are many cases where the teacher is charged because while the student is above the age of consent, the teacher is still considered in loco parentis and it's still considered statutory rape.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Too over the top,but funny a way Would have liked a little more talk to make it better

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

This is a certifiable classic!

Sir Sind die scheisse!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Too little invested in developing characters and underlying plot...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fucked up piece of garbage

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

Not much of a story. It was supposed to be clever and amusing but there wasn't much here. His wife is such a cliche, the blond white woman who gets hung up on black guys bc of their big dick....surprised along with the tattoos Tori didn't have body piercings too....so she goes w the black guys when they go to college, how does she support herself?

BTW she could be charged for having sex w the players, even if they were 18. Most States have laws making having sex w any student, even if 18,rape, bc teachers have power over students.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

An amusing story, and a creative way of dealing with a slut wife that abandoned her family. Tori fully deserved every wheeze.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I spent more time and effort after dinner wondering if I farted or sharted tonight than you did writing this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another lame story about the irresistible attraction of the mythical BBC. Yet again we have an author who appears to be a closeted, incel homosexual with a micropenis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Racist and pompous, a pointless story and a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh I am so surprised another writer who's story is about a wife who suddenly leaves her husband and two kids for black dick. How original. Just a stupid story.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Hilarious!!! Got any more? 5 stars! Keep 'em comin' !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Not much detail. I believe it could have been great if it had been longer.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

3. An interesting premise despite being more cliche ridden then most stories but very short and the "burning" was unsatisfying, all that build up just to have some thing about cat allergies. She pretty much burned herself already ostracizing herself.

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

Great story! Just what a cheating whore gets! And kudos to the author for writing a story about a man with his self respect intact! 5 stars!

clearcreekclearcreekover 2 years ago

i disliked the racial side of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"*1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO LOVING WIVE IN THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FORGOT INTERRACIAL SEX AS A TAG!!!!!!! OTHER THAN THE BTB, THIS WAS NO LW STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRY INTERRACIAL SEX FOR THE PROPER CATEGORY NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

No need to run all caps, you idiot newbie.

Also, nobody fucking asked you for your brain dead opinion.

Now go fuck yourself hard and fast with a pointed stick.

This is a site for adults, and obviously you don't fit that description.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I appreciate dark humor.

It does make me chuckle even though it has some cruelty in it.

But heck sometimes life is humorous, even on the darker side of it.

Maybe there are women (perhaps men too) who get zapped by a Slut ray their intelligence frozen and go zombie on everyone she loves. That's what make a story funny, stupid cheaters doing stupid things. But I am glad most of those harlots are in a fiction story and I hope rarely found in real life. But what if a really smart high IQed woman turned size queen? Will her intelligence hibernates too? If it doesn't the hurt the husband will experience will probably be horrific.

/

Nicely done Griscom.

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

Funny, I laughed at this one

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

Peanut butter and cat hair... just awesome.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 2 years ago

What mindless drivel

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

That was funny.

Terribly over the top

but the humor saved it.

Thanks!

4 out of 5 from me.

dthakerdthakerover 2 years ago

okay. 5 stars just for the shock of it.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Wow! Did NOT see that coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent after the fact BTB! Don’t be concerned about the bleeding hearts who want him to remarry Tori the slut! More peanut butter sweetie, lmao?

OnethirdOnethirdabout 2 years ago

Quick and to the point. Good short story skills. Fun imagery. I thought the skinny remark was going to evolve into the ex having terminal aids or something; I’m guessing that was a freebie allusion?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Grea to the point short story. BTRH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ignore the haters. Awesome short. Keep writing, maybe go for longer stuff, I like the way you think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

I'm curious do you have a happy home life? Don't answer, I'm sure you do, I smiled all the way thru that one. Your 750's were all good to.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 2 years ago

Really good story!

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 1 year ago
What A Fun One

The biggest improvement possible for this humorous little gem? Cut out the racist shit. Otherwise,

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes! Good cats keep evil witches away!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good riddance.....gaunt bitch should stick with her black bodies

TonyspencerTonyspencer7 months ago

Beautifully cruel, 5*

BlueEyd2BlueEyd27 months ago

The sandwich was a bit over the top. She ate the whole sandwich and didn't realize?

Anyway, great job.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So nuts it was entertaining.

XluckyleeXluckylee7 months ago

5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I applaud the concept and the writing, find distasteful the idea that a parent (any parent) might be banned for life from visiting their child(ren).

MLJ

slowhand21slowhand216 months ago

What is it with the ridiculous tattoos and BBC sluts. They’re all over Twitter and Reddit.

Calico75Calico755 months ago

Love it! These shorts are just awesome!

inka2222inka22225 months ago

This was such an amazing BTB worth 10 stars, but you had to go ruin it by quoting "sound of music", which unfortunately nets you immediate -20 star penalty.

//

@anon - no parent was banned. An egg donor who had ZERO interest in the kids' well being was encouraged not to bring chaos and pain into the kids' world. It's called good parenting. Ever considered that she was likely HIV positive and shouldn't have been within 10 feet of anyplace the kids could touch? Nope, and neither did the heartless slut.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The size queen would have no interest in two young ladies unless one or both possessed an extraordinarily large clit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGriscom@Griscom
Just speaking my truth fictionally while I march to my own kazoo band. For those unhappy with the contents of any story I have submitted, full refunds are available in the lobby after the show. And please note that some of my most enjoyable writing, and some of the stuff tha...