Shoe Job Heaven

Story Info
Shoe job from a work mate.
886 words
4.76
1.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My job took me upstairs on promotion. Initially i was based in a small office, but missing company I managed to get myself moved onto Sheila's section. Yes, that Sheila. We'd not been close since our evening of sex. She took my move well, welcoming me with a chaste kiss.

This is also where I came into contact with Louise, the offices 18 year old telephonist. She is still the prettiest woman I've ever met. She had a little snub nose and a wide mouth, with alabaster skin. Unfortunately she was going through a grumpy goth phase so had black hair with a very serious fringe she glowered under. To go with this she wore long black, loose dresses. These showed off her young, curvy body perfectly. To make things even better she wore heels all the time. I determined I would persevere with her to make her a nicer human as she seemed at war with the world. To this end I'd always say 'Good morning' and ask about her evening or weekend. Gradually I wore her down and even got the occasional smile or giggle from her. Even Sheila was impressed, telling me that her work had improved noticeably and that she'd become much more sociable.

Her dress choice left little to the imagination though. Her loose dresses just emphasised her magnificent bust and an arse that jiggled divinely when she walked.

But it was her footwear that got me turned on the most. She had two pairs of strappy 4 inch heeled sandals. With ankle and toe straps that hinted at future delights. The shoes were pointed and her toes lined up beautifully, before her arches led to her gorgeous heels. Her other choice was a pair of black ankle boots, again spike heeled and with straps winding back and forth. Just watching her walk gave me the raging horn. You could clearly make out her underwear and the wobble of her young body. I started wanking off to this vision. At least twice a day. As we sat close she noticed my lengthening abscences and started commenting.

'Another wee Simon? Are you drinking too much? Or is it something else?' She had a filthy laugh that made things worse.

I could only pretend that my disappearance was natural. But Louise knew.

She then began dangling her shoes off her toes at team meetings, swivelling on her chair to give me the best view of her feet and legs. She even began kicking me under the desk. This led to more disappearances and more comments.

One afternoon, after my third wank of the day, she wheeled her chair next to mine.

' I know whats going on and why,' she whispered. ' I can help you out a bit more if you'd like, but it will cost you.'

'What have you in mind?' I stammered.

'How about £5 a day per shoe and we'll see how it goes?'

I thought for about 2 seconds before agreeing.

We arranged that she would leave one of her shoes or boots in a plastic bag in the coat room. I could use it as much as I wanted, returning the shoe in the bag with the cash by the end of the day.

' Tomorrow then,' she agreed.

9.15 the next morning saw me off for my first shoe job. The bag was hanging as promised, containing her left, white sandal. I retreated to the gents and dropped my trousers and pants. I pulled my prize out. Louise wore size 6 it turned out. Her foot had imprinted it's pattern on the cushioned foot bed. I sniffed the shoe. The sharp tang of her hosiery melding with the sweet leather aroma and the salty taste of her foot. I came within 10 seconds. I popped the shoe back in the bag with my £5 note and returned it to the cloak room.

I returned to my desk and Louise's smirk.

'Worth it?' she whispered.

I mouthed back, yes.

She giggled the rest of the day,.

The next day it was the left, black shoe. The aroma hardened me quickly. But today I threaded the toe strap over my glans and pulled back and forth until my load shot onto the foot board. I wiped my sticky cock and smeared my semen along the shoe. I returned it, with payment.

As I returned to my desk I whispered my thanks in Louises ear and told her I'd left a present for her. She shot off, returning 10 minutes later wearing both shoes.

' Thats so naughty,' she tittered, jiggling about. I noticed an erect nipple on her for the first time.

'Same tomorrow, please,' she ásked, 'but don't wipe.'

The next day it was a black, patent court shoe. I stroked the elegant heel and smelt her foot. I had a massive boner. I pushed my swollen organ into the toe area and gently rubbed my shaft. I came swiftly. Withdrawing my cock I noticed my ejaculate sat in the toe imprints like icing sugar. I carefully placed it upright so my depoit wouldn't move.

I reported back on the completion of my task. Louise strode off. Returning 5 minutes later wearing the court shoes and no tights. Sitting down she smiled at me and mouthed, 'Wow.'