Shoe Store Salesman Ch. 03

Story Info
'
2.5k words
4.28
5.6k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
581 Followers

It was about 1:30 in the afternoon and very quiet in the shoe store, My boss, Mel, had taken the afternoon off, so I was the only person in the store,

Suddenly the front door opened and in walked Mrs., O'Malley, She was dressed very nicely with a skirt that ended just above her knees, She was wearing a blouse and taupe stockings along with 2 inch heels.

"Hi Mrs. O'Malley." I said in a cheerful voice, What can I help you with today?"

"I need aa few pairs of stockings John, I only have two pairs that don't have runs in them. Mel has a box of my favorite color on the shelf in the back room, but I think I'd like to look at a couple of different colors today. Maybe something in an off black or dark brown." she said.

"Let me go see what I can find, Size 9 " I asked.

"Yes. That's right" she replied.

Mrs., O'Malley was in her early fifties and was a widow. She was also a good looking woman with a nice full set of teats and a nice ass too,

I found what I was looking for and went back out with the two boxes of stockings She stood up. unfastened the garters one stocking so it immediately fell down to her ankle,

"Now take my stocking off my foot John so I can try one of these on," said still holding her skirt up,

I could clearly see was wearing a black open bottom girdle with six garter straps.,

"Do you like what you see John?", she asked, "I purposely left my panties off this afternoon so you would see my hairy kitten,"

"I like it very much Mrs., O'Malley, "I replied "I think you left your bra off too the way your teats are hanging down,"

"Please John, It's Jen, not Mrs., O'Malley," she said,

"I think you forgot to put your bra on too, Your teats seen to be pretty loose under your blouse," I said.,

"Oh I guess I did, Would you like to see my teats?" she asked as she began unfastening the buttons on her blouse,

"I think I would, I enjoy sucking a woman's nipples, I used to suck my mothers teats until about three years ago, Then she decided I needed to stop. She has nice long nipples that are easy to latch onto,:" I said,

"Well. We'll have to see what we can do about that. Right now though I need to pee. I think I've already leaked in my Suspants. Can you lead me to the bathroom so I can piss"

"I suppose I can," I told her. "It's toward the back of the store."

"Can you stay while I pee?" she asked,

"I suppose I can if you want me to. You can close the door and I'll close by/ When you finish I'll take you back up front."

"Oh no. she replied. "I want you to watch me while I piss. I like men watching me piss." she said as she began pulling her Suspants down to her knees. Oh my, I see I dribbled in them more than thought. I will either need to leave them off or you may find new pair for me,"

She sat down on the toilet and I could immediately hear the hissing sound as her pee began hitting the water in the toilet.

"Oh it feels so good to pee." she said. "Now come over here so I can unzip your pants and take your cock so I can suck it." she said.

I moved over in front of her, She reached out and unzipped my pants and pulled them down to my ankles. My cock was already standing erect so she had no trouble finding it,

"I see you already have a hard on. Now I need to pull your briefs down so I can see the magnificent prick." She pulled them down and exclaimed as she saw it, "My oh my. What a lovely uncut prick. A lovely foreskin too. Do you wash it frequently?"

"Mrs. O'Malley, I mean Jen, I wash it every day at least once, sometimes twice." I replied.

"I'm going to suck it but I don't want you to shoot in my mouth, We'll save that for later." she replied. "I've finished peeing. Would you take your hand and run it through my wrt pussy? Then I'll just pull my Suspants up and you can help me with my shopping."

Jen barely got her Suspants pulled when I heard the back door open and close. That could only mean one thing, My boss had come to the store.

"Well well. What do we have going on here" Mel, the owner asked. "What are you doing with your skirt and slip off running around in your Suspants and stockings."

"Well, I came in your store to buy some new stockings and a couple of more pairs of Suspants when I suddenly had to pee. John was measuring my stocking length.

So he showed me where the toilet was and helped me go pee." Jen said.

"Did you also ask him to wipe your hairy pussy with his hand?" Mel asked.

"Well, I couldn't help but ask him to do that." Jen replied. "He had such a raging hard on I thought he was going to split his briefs open."

"Well, let's get some things you came in for and John will take you home." Mel told her. "Then he can come back and pick up the parcel and take it to you." While Mel was putting things together Jen grabbed me by the cock and said. " I can't wait to play with that prick of yours ".

I took Jen to my car and she gave me a flash of her pussy as she got into the car. I could see the crotch of her Suspants was quite wet I forgot she hadn't wiped her pussy after I ran my hand through it,

"I live on the edge of town in a rather large house. It has a security gate that I will open for you when you come back. You should also stop at your home and pack aa little overnight case with some of your lingerie in case I want you to spend the night." Jen said. "Now get in the car and take me home."

I went around to my side and as I got in I could see she had her skirt pulled very high on her thighs so I was seeing her stocking tops.

"Do you like what you see?" Jen asked. " My Suspants are all wet because I leaked in them before we left the store so I'll need to change them when I get home."

She told me how to get to her home and when I turned into the driveway, Jen took a remote from her purse, clicked, and the gate began to slide open. When it opened she told me to go to the portico.

"Now come back around five and I'll have ordered dinner for us. Don't forget to pack your overnight case. Now I have to piss again. Would you like to watch me pee pee in my panties?" she asked

"That would be wonderful." I told her. "Just pull your skirt up and spread your legs apart so I an see it running out of your gusset and down your legs."

So she got out of the car, turned to face me, pulled up her skirt, spread her legs, and began peeing. It gushed through the gusset of her Suspants and quickly began running down her legs soaking her stockings.

"I think you are a piss whore who likes to pee in your panties and let men watch you. Now pull your skirt down and I will see you around five." I said.

Jen headed to the front door and I headed for home. I called Mel when I got home and she told me to come back to the store about 4:30 and and the package for Jen.

I stripped off my clothing and headed for the shower running a nice warm shower. I pulled the long foreskin on my prick back and washed it good knowing if she was going to suck it she wouldn't want to suck a dirty one. I put my lingerie on along with a pair of black two inch pumps, called Mel to let her know I was on the way to pick up Jen's package. She told me she would bring it out to me so I wouldn't have to get out of my car.

Mel asked me if I had put an over night case together because Jen would most likely want me to spend the night. I told her I had with some extra lingerie in it.Rubbers too.

"She will most likely want to suck your cock too" Mel said. "She won't want you fucking her wearing a rubber."

I took the package and headed toward Jen's home. When I arrived at the gate and pressed the button. Jen answered, I told her who I was and she told me to drive up the driveway and pull the car into the garage. She was wearing a robe and high heeled shoes.

She closed the garage door and turned around toward the inside of the house. As she did so I could see she was wearing Manhattan Heel stockings. Somehow or other she must have guessed they were my favorite heel pattern.

"Follow me please." She said "Bring your bag with you. I have to piss and I've been waiting for you to get here." I grabbed my bag and followed her into the house. I could then see the heel pattern of her stockings. Lovely Manhattan pattern with straight seams. I wondered how far up her thighs they went and what was holding them up.

"I've made some tea and scones. We can have a little snack and the tea will make me need to pee even more. Did you stop by the store and pick my package" Jen asked.

"I did and it's in my bag." I replied.

"Did you bring a package of rubbers with you?" she wanted to know.

"No. I was told not to because you wouldn't if I was going to fuck, you wouldn't want me wearing one." I said.

"That's right. I love feeling a man's semen spurting inside my cunt and making me all wet." she told me. "I can hardly wait to see your cock. I hope it's uncut because I love men who have foreskins." With that she dropped her robe and turned around facing me. I did a double take when I saw what she was wearing.

She turned to face me and opened her gone. She stood before me wearing a long black corselette with six straps holding up her her sheer black stockings. What was most revealing was the center of the bra being removed and exposing her long nipples and dark rose colored areolae.

"Do you like what you see? " she asked.

"Very much so." I replied. "I love seeing women's teats, especially when they are peeking out of their bra cups. I also love seeing nice hairy cunts too."

"I was going to put a garter belt on but I thought you might like seeing me wearing this. Now it's time for you to take your pants off so I can see your cock." Jen replied. "Then I'm going to piss and you're going to help me. By the way have you fucked your mother yet? I hear she is a real cock hound."

"I haven't fucked her, but I've fucked her mother a few times. She's sixty four and still likes her cock. She also likes to wear sexy lingerie. She also has lunch with her parish priest on Thursdays and fucks him good." I told her.

"I've heard that too, Sounds like a nice thing for both him and her." Jen replied.

"Not only that but his assistant, Sr. Jeanne, lives in the rectory with him and several of us are pretty sure he is fucking her too."

"I have to really piss right now or it will be running down my legs. Come watch me while I piss then you can play with my cunt." she said. Jen headed toward the bathroom with me following her and admiring her shapely nylon encased.

We got to the bathroom as she sat on the toilet I could see her panties had a split crotch.

I heard the unmistakable hissing sound as her piss began flowing out of her cunt lips. Then I heard her stream began hitting the water.

"Do you like my split crotch panties?" she asked. "I only wear them on special occasions like when I'm going to fuck a young stud like you. Otherwise I hardly ever wear panties. Do you enjoy looking at my gray haired pussy?"

"Yes very much so. I think I'd like to eat your cunt after you finish pissing." I said. "I'm going take those naughty panties off you and when are finished pissing scoot forward on the toilet and spread you hairy cunt lips wide open. Then I can suck your wet pee hole and stick my tongue up your vagina before I suck your big clit."

Oh I would love that." Jen said, "I haven't had my cunt eaten for ages, I'm sure your tongue would simply be like a snake."

"Some women think it is. Now sit back, spread your legs apart so I an see your piss flowing out of your cunt lips, and let me play with your hairy cunt." I told her.

Jen spread her legs apart even further and I could see her pee flowing out of her hairy cunt. I also felt my cock starting to rise and I knew I was going to fuck this horny woman, and soon.

"I'm finished pissing dear. Now I'm going to scoot forward on the seat, spread my hairy cunt lips apart and you can lick my cunt and suck my clit. When I climax I'm going to want to suck your cock." Jen said.

"Oh that feels so good when you suck my clit. You've got it all nice and hard now. I have a little pee left in my bladder.

Would you like a little golden shower? It won't be much but it will get your face damp." she asked.

"I think I would like a little drink." I replied.

I put my mouth over her pee hole and suddenly was given a nice warm drink of her piss. It didn't have much taste to it, but it sure was warm.

"Did it taste good my dear?" she asked. I'll have more for you later." she told me.

"I think Jim might like to taste you wet cunt too.

Continued to Part 4

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
581 Followers