All Comments on 'Shoelaces Ch. 03'

by kaysea

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sexy story

Given Michael's "Black Irish" background, give him a healthy dose of black chest hair!

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Drunks & Sex

Your chapter three is a very amusing story. Thoroughly enjoyed the well laced humor throughout the story. Drunk characters require a great deal of finesse to make them believable and true to form. Thought you nailed it! Having said all this, drunks make moving the plot along difficult. You did well adding Ethan as a character. It gave Kieran & Michael an honest foil. Loved Michael's song & determination to sing all the verses. It was a hoot. Reminded me of a trip through Germany my sister & I took when we were quite young. There was an older & younger priest along with a nun sitting at the communal beer table. The conversation and songs got raunchier and louder. I still treasure the photos of that night. Loved the story. Bring on the dark chesthair & the next chapter. 'Das Boot' was a fantastic WWII German submarine movie from the 80's. Dubbed English version 'The Boat' was released a couple years later.

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesalmost 11 years ago
Drunk?

Oooh I've had experience acting drunk ;) Thank you theater! Anyways, writing(or acting) about/like drunk people is actually REALLY hard. I mean, most people just make them act stupid. Really drunk people are just slightly more prone to idiocy while their personality stays somewhat the same. I think you nailed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous