Shoes, Sex and First Feet Fetish

Story Info
Short story about a woman who experiences first foot fetish.
3.4k words
4.69
5.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friends told me that moving was one of the most stressful events of your life alongside getting married, well I'm not likely to do the latter any time soon but the moving house part I thought was a good idea.

Life was getting a bit boring out in the little village I lived in so I put in for a relocation with work and the next thing I knew I was buying an apartment in the big city!! I wanted new challenges and opportunities, I promised myself that I was going to get out and make an effort to meet new people and experience new things.

Pouring myself a glass of wine (I know it's only lunch time but it's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?!) I flopped onto the mattress and sighed. It's been a long morning trying to get the apartment sorted, I glanced over to my left to my favourite feature of this apartment, the dressing room. As soon as I saw this in the advert for the apartment I knew it was the right one for me, I have a slight shoe addiction, when I say slight I mean a huge shoe addiction! I love all sorts of shoes, flats, sky high heels, sexy thigh high boots anything. To me the shoes you wear affect how you feel, if I want to be care free and summery a nice pair of strappy sandals fit the bill, if I want to feel sexy and powerful nothing beats a pair of sky high stilettos.

While the rest of the apartment sits in a chaotic mess, the dressing room shelves are the picture of perfection with my shoe collection neatly arranged, ready for me to select today's pair. I feel a familiar fluttering in my pussy, this is a regular occurrence when I am thinking about what shoes to wear for the day and how my perfectly manicured feet will feel in them.

Grabbing my handbag to check my phone I come across my vibrator. I popped this in my handbag instead of packing it away so that it was handy to get to, figuring I would probably need some stress relief after a busy moving day. Temptation got the better of me, I pulled the pink bullet shaped vibrator out of my bag and lay back on the bed, when I had an idea. I jumped off the bed and walked into the dressing room, surveying my shoe collection I decided on a pair of sexy high, patent black stilettos. Slipping them on and feeling the coolness of the shoe as it touches my foot, I could feel the wetness from my pussy on my silky thong start to gather. Walking back to the bed I already felt more confident, powerful and sexy, I was ready for anything.

I lay back on the mattress and pulled my knees up so I could see how sexy my feet and legs look in the shoes. The strategically placed mirror against the wall gave me a great view of my pussy as I spread it open with my fingers, I could feel my juices dripping down and sliding past my ass already I was that turned on. Fetching the bullet from beside me on the bed, I ran my hands over my perfectly pert tits and down my toned body towards my pussy. My big fat hard nipples stood to attention aching for my touch. I nearly came as soon as the vibrator touched my clit, which was already engorged and sticking out its little hood ready to play, so I backed off as I didn't want it to be over too soon, I wanted to savour this orgasm.

Running the bullet round my tight little hole I dipped it inside me, covering it in my creamy juices. Running it back up towards my clit and covering it in my juices I massaged my clit with it. I could feel my orgasm building so sliding my finger into my tight hole and fucking it hard, I felt my body getting hotter as the familiar feeling crept up from the tip of my toes all the way through body. Finally, I couldn't hold it in any longer, I let go and rode the waves crashing round my body, picking me up in peaks and troughs of pleasure, the heels digging into the mattress being the only thing grounding me. I lay there for a while enjoying the waves as they slowed to a calm peaceful pace.

Once all the feeling subsided, I was more turned on than when I started, it's been a while since I had sex so I decided there and then that I need to get up and do something about it. Once showered and dressed in a gorgeous silky dress that hugs all the right places on my body, I felt ready for the day, the only thing missed was my shoes. Surveying my vast collection, I glanced to the side where I had discarded the black heels I was wearing earlier, my cheeks flushed as I remembered the orgasm I just had in them. They have got to be todays choice, I will remember how I felt this morning with every step.

Stepping outside the modern apartment building I took a moment to take in the area around me, there was one other thing that sold the area for me, just across the way there was the most elegant shoe shop. It was the kind of shop that catered to a more bespoke market, it was a shoe collectors heaven! Their Instagram was full of bespoke shoes made for customers, they would take a pair of everyday shoes and turn them into spectacular works of art for feet. There was a particular pair on there that caught my eye, red stilettos with a four-inch-high heel, they had a leather strap around the ankles which looked like it connected onto something else, I was very intrigued.

Heading to the local bar, I decided that it was high time I done something about the lack of sex in my life. I felt confident and sexy walking into the bar, I could feel eyes looking in my direction. Taking a seat at the bar I noticed the bar tender, he was the epitome of tall dark and handsome, rugged in the right places and just enough muscles that he looked like he could easily throw me around the bedroom. I caught his eye and the smile he gave me soaked my pants in an instant, he walked over with a predatory look in his eye. In the middle of getting my brain in gear for full flirt mode I suddenly felt a shiver down my back that made the hairs on my neck stand to attention, along with my nipples. I felt a presence behind me, then seconds later that presence sat down beside me at the bar and with one glance at the bar man ordered a bottle of wine for us with the ease and finesse of someone who knew exactly what they wanted. Looking slightly defeated, the barman turned to fulfil the order.

I turned to get a good look at the man who has assumed that I like wine and that I want his company, suddenly the barman paled into insignificance compared to the man sat next to me. Every erotic novel ought to have this man on the cover, just looking at him is a feast of pleasure in itself, if I thought my pants were wet before that was nothing compared to now. I love to see a man in a good pair of shoes, if you don't appreciate a nice pair of shoes then you can forget it. To my pleasant surprise he had on the most glorious pair of leather loafers with bespoke stitching, I was immediately intrigued even more.

He looked down my body until his gaze landed on my feet, he licked his lips and told me that I had the sexiest feet he had seen in a long time, I didn't think I could get any more turned on that I was but that sentence just ricocheted my lust over the scale to a place a didn't think was possible until now. Was this my opportunity to experience someone who found feet as much of a turn on as me.

After a few glasses of wine, great conversation and a lot of flirting, he reached out and touched my leg telling me what an amazing body I had. He commented on how sexy he thought my shoes were and that he would love to see my feet in some of his shoes, my confusion must have shown on my face as he gave a deep laugh which I felt right down my spine and went on to explain that he owned the shoe shop across the way and the shoes were all his creations. If I could have jumped for joy I would have, I appear to have stumbled on the jackpot, not only was he drop dead gorgeous but he loves shoes too. I must learn to have a better poker face as he spotted the obvious excitement on my face, he invited me over to the shop to have a look at his latest creations. The sexual tension between us was incredible, I'm sure everyone in the bar felt it. I wanted to make sure he was aware of my intentions so I went to the bathroom before we left and took my soaked thong off, walking back out to the bar I took his hands and placed the juicy parcel in them, then turning and sashaying towards the exit he followed entranced in my spell.

It was past closing time so we had the place to ourselves, I felt like a kid in a candy shop, I had died and gone to heaven. Taking me behind the scenes, there were shelves full of shoes of every description. He sat me down on a chair and got on his knees in front of me, running his hands down my legs he lifted my feet one at a time and slowly kissed the top of my feet exposed from the shoes I had on. Removing my shoes he inhaled the scent of my feet inside the shoe, exclaiming how amazing they smelt, as he stood the effect I was having on him was clear as he rearranged his trousers.

He walked over to the shelves and selected a couple of pairs of stilettos with intricate stitching details on them both and one pair had what I can only describe as a heel that looked like anal beads! My pussy was dripping wet by this stage, I'm sure my juices were leaking through my dress onto the chair. With purpose he walked over to me and lifting my feet he said that I had the sexiest feet he had ever come across, he licked the sole of my foot and I nearly came from that alone, who knew that the feet could be such erogenous zones. It's like I had found what was missing in my sex life from that one lick alone.

His tongue then worked its magic down my feet to my toes, I love to take care of my feet so they are always pedicured and painted neatly, when he started sucking my toes I couldn't resist touching myself any more. Running my hands down my neck I worked my way down to my nipples, with no bra on my nipples were rock hard and aching to be touched through my silk dress. I love having my nipples played with and can sometimes cum from just squeezing them or having them sucked. With the combination of pleasure from squeezing my big nipples and my toes being sucked, I felt the tingly, warmth rising up my body and then exploding into one of the most intense orgasms I ever experienced as I felt liquid trickling out from my tight pussy. I can squirt but never before have I done it just from this.

He slowly slipped on the pair of beautiful red stilettos with the black detailing on them, they were very sexy and made me feel like a goddess. He took my hands and stood me up, taking my head in his hands he kissed me with a passion that I have never felt before. He told me to walk over to the mirror on the opposite wall, I stopped in front of the mirror and couldn't help but admire the way the shoes made me look so fucking hot. He came up behind me and ran his hands down my body to the bottom of my dress, slowly pulling my dress off over my head he exposed all of my body.

There I was naked as the day I was born in front of a man I only met, it was so liberating and such I huge turn on. I saw him remove the thong that I gave him earlier from his pocket, telling me to put my arms above my head he then used my thong to tie my hands together. I can't believe I am letting this man do all this to me, he has me completely under his spell. He starts to strip pulling his white shirt off I see his muscular chest, as he starts to undo his trousers I notice that he has one of those elusive v's pointing to where I can't wait to see. Dropping his trousers, I realise that he isn't wearing any boxers, his big cock stands to attention with a drop of precum dripping off it, my mouth waters with the desire to take his cock in my mouth and taste him.

Stepping back he takes in my naked body, all apart from the what I can only describe as fuck me shoes that I am wearing. Licking his lips he steps closer and takes my hands guiding me over to a chaise lounge, laying me on the chase lounge he kisses and caresses every part of my body. He spreads my legs apart so he can get a good look at my glistening pussy, finally I get to feel his tongue on my clit as he licks my pussy from the front to the back, I squeal in delight. Then with his head buried between my legs licking my clit I feel his fingers circle my pussy, desperate to feel him inside me I wriggle around trying to get him where I want him to be. In response he holds my hands down above my head and buries the fingers on his other hand inside me, the sensation is too much and I immediately feel my pussy explode all over his fingers, squirting my juices all over his fingers and arm. He removes his fingers and puts them in my mouth so I can lick them clean, I love the taste of my pussy on his fingers. He tells me that he is going to use every hole on my body and that I have to keep the fuck me shoes on the whole time, he wants to feel the heels of the shoes digging into him as he fucks me hard.

He tells me to get on my knees, I scramble to my feet as I can't wait to taste him, I beg him to fuck my mouth so hard that I choke on his cock. No sooner was I on my knees, he was pushing his cock into my mouth and taking what he wanted, I was gagging on his cock as it was so big I couldn't fit it all in, eyes watering, but I was loving every fucking minute of it all. The noises he was making were exquisite and it felt very powerful that I could do this to a powerful man such as him, I could tell he was getting close to cumming when he pulled out. It was then I noticed the pair of shoes that I saw earlier with the funny shaped heels, when he saw me looking at them he said as promised my ass was next.

Next thing I knew he lifted me up and bent me over the seat, I could feel something cold pressing against my ass hole, nervous but very excited I couldn't wait to be invaded there as it had been a while since I had done any anal play. He slowly slipped the heel of the shoe inside my ass, it really was anal beads and boy did they feel good, the fact that they were part of a shoe was even better. I reached down and started playing with my clit which was huge, I couldn't believe how turned on and wet I was, moaning and ready to scream out as he popped it inside me a bead at a time. Once it was all the way in and stretching my ass wide, he reached round and filled my pussy with his fingers, the feeling of being filled in both holes and the sensation on my clit as I played with it was all too much and I came so loudly I'm sure the whole street heard me.

No where near finished with me yet he laid me back on the lounge and finally filled my little cunt with his huge cock, the expression on his face when he first squeezed inside my pussy was amazing. He couldn't stop telling me how sexy I was and that he knew he wanted to fuck me as soon as he saw me across the bar, how much he loved my tight wet pussy and that it felt so good to fuck. I squeezed the heels into his side as he fucked me so hard the lounge moved across the floor with every thrust. Telling me he wanted to see those sexy feet he stood in front of me and grabbed my feet, putting his hard cock between my feet he wanked using my feet with the heels on them, wow that was a sexy sight to behold.

I watched in rapture as he used the shoes on my feet to pleasure himself, his cock coating the shoes and my feet in his juices was sexy as fuck, shouting that he was going to cum he stopped and flipped me over into doggy position then without warning put his cock deep in my pussy, I have never had cock so deep before. I could feel it hitting just the right spot, I wasn't going to last long, he held onto one of my feet and onto one of my hips as he fucked me harder than I ever have been before. I could hear myself getting wetter with each thrust, I was so close, right on the edge of cumming, then suddenly my ass was invaded with his fingers which just tipped me over the edge. It all happened at once, I came so hard, I squirted all over him at the same time as he came. We were a wet sticky mess and it was intense and amazing, I have never experienced anything like it.

Bringing over a wet cloth he cleaned me up and told me how amazing I was and that he had more plans for me next time. More, than what just happened, sign me up! We swapped numbers and once we located all our discarded clothes, got dressed. He let me keep the red shoes I wore and said that every time I wear them I can think of tonight. We walked over to my apartment building, kissing passionately at the door to say good night to each other and until next time.

I was walking on air and felt absolutely amazing, also horny as hell. I got in the lift and just as the doors were closing someone caught them just in time to join me in the lift. They turned their back to me as they got in, I looked at those broad shoulders and immediately recognised them as belonging to the bar man from earlier. As he turned round, he smiled in recognition, turns out he lives a few doors down from me. He moved closer to me and I could see the lust in his eyes, well what's a girl to do, I was still horny and he was hot...