Toe-Tally Unprofessional

Story Info
A work formal ends in unexpected fun for an office foot perv.
8.6k words
4.84
9.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The venue foyer hummed with the noise of conversation. Men dressed in a combination of tuxedos and dark three-piece suits mingled with women dressed in glamorous cocktail dresses and play suits in a range of vibrant colours. I stood by myself, perched at a side table and sipped the glass of mediocre complimentary prosecco. My gaze wandered around the room admiring the many women in their finery, my attention drawn to one particular feature, their dainty feet and toes.

The selection of shoes on display was beyond counting. Strappy heeled sandals, peep toe heels, court heels, pointed toe slingbacks. The pedicures on display were equally enticing. Colours ranged from coral, to fiery red, sky blue to French tipped, all immaculately painted. It was the height of summer, a far cry from the cold harsh snowy winter where my foot perversions had been revealed to my office colleague Jane (see 'An Office Foot Slave -- Uncovered'). Whilst my tastes had been revealed to her, there had been no evidence of our encounter going beyond the two of us, and I felt myself to be in the clear with my wider female colleagues. As a result, despite being a work event, I felt safe for my wandering eyes to once again take in the sights around me.

My gaze lingered on some of the particularly tantalising toes, taking in their perfection as their unsuspecting owner stood chatting with her work colleagues or friends. A girl to my left was sitting on a high stool, legs crossed, one shapely foot dangling in mid-air. It was as though she was modelling her black strappy heeled sandals, her ankle rotating and toes flexing against the straps. Moments like that made me wish I had the ability to freeze time just so I could dart to my knees for a quick sniff and kiss of their perfection. A flash of light and a cooling breeze interrupted my thoughts as the glass front doors of the foyer glided open. She had arrived.

Debra was the sort of woman no man could ignore, at least not for long. When she joined our office close to a year ago, I had been totally enraptured by her beauty and her charm. The evening sun poured in behind her as she strode along the red carpet in an ethereal glow. Her divine figure was perfectly silhouetted by her bright flowing yellow dress. Curled blonde hair cascaded around her head and she gave one of the bar staff her infamous illuminating smile as she took her free drink. Her eyes met mine through the crowd and she walked purposefully towards me. As she drew closer my eyes hungrily wandered down her finely carved figure and toned legs to her perfect feet. She was wearing a pair of impossibly high heeled gold strappy sandals. They made her close to an inch taller than me and perfectly accentuated the arch of her slender, shapely feet. Her dainty toes were pedicured with a warm burgundy shade of polish. I was treated to her warm smile as she reached me.

"Hey there, you're looking sharp. Love the tie!"

"Thanks, your dress is stunning. Nice shoes too." I replied, sipping my drink.

"Thanks, most guys wouldn't notice a girls' shoes."

"Well, I'm not like most guys."

She smiled and took a sip of her own drink before looking around the room.

"Any of the others here yet?"

"Maybe, it's fairly packed and I didn't look around too much, just found a seat and perched."

"Let's take a look around."

She led and I followed through the packed crowds. As we reached the side of the room near the escalators a group of our office colleagues were gathered, including my Boss. The girls threw compliments between themselves over the dresses and shoes each had opted for. The opportunity to see all the pedicured toes of the girls from the office in one place was a rare one and I made sure to get my fill. We lifted more complimentary prosecco glasses from passing servers and stood chatting for a while longer. My Boss pointed out people in the room he knew from other organisations and I politely nodded along with feigned interest. Soon a bell sounded and an announcer called everyone to dinner. We filed along with the crowd towards the escalators.

I found myself directly behind Debra, Steph and Jane. They all worked in the same team and looked equally breath-taking. Standing a couple of steps down on the escalator brought their perfectly pedicured feet and strappy heels to eye level. My eyes glanced at Jane's slender feet in a pair of black strappy heeled sandals with a dark metallic blue pedicure. She was looking around her as Debra and Steph were engrossed in a conversation. I noticed her head turning and our eyes briefly met. She looked down at her feet then at me before giving a bemused smirk and dismissive roll of her eyes. Clearly our encounter the previous winter had reduced her estimation of me. Nevertheless, the sight of her flawless feet combined with those of Debra and Steph was a mesmerizing display and almost made me trip at the top of the escalator. Another larger, longer escalator followed to take us up to the top floor dining hall. By the doors at the top were large boards on plinths displaying the table numbers and names allocated to each one. My heart jumped as I saw Debra's name at my table.

"Looks like you're in for a fun night!" Debra chirped.

"Looks that way."

"Try not to sound so sarcastic. But seriously you will have to watch how much wine I take."

"Will do my best and try to keep up." I replied.

The crowd thinned as we entered the main dining room. Ornate wood panelled walls surrounded the room, with polished brass lamps and elaborate chandeliers illuminating the room. A large stage at the back was set up with a lectern and display stand showcasing the sponsors of the awards event. Flanking the stage were two immense screens, displaying a looped video listing the nominees and categories. We reached the table and took our seats. I ensured to take a place beside Debra. Servers moved quickly and quietly between tables, checking dietary requirements for the dinner and making sure the wine started flowing. They were followed by servers holding tablets, allowing them to take drinks orders.

"Anything from the bar sir?"

"Gin and tonic please."

"You're planning a big night, mixing gin and wine?" Debra quizzed.

"Drinking to celebrate winning or commiserate losing all starts the same way. You want anything?"

"Guess you're right. Vodka and lemonade please."

The server took the order and moved on to the next table. After a short time chatting the host for the awards took to the stage, followed by a series of guest and sponsor speakers. Chat and wine flowed around the tables as the evening progressed and the meal was served. Whether anyone knew people from the other nominee teams, plans for summer holidays, office gossip. Eventually the meal was cleared and the awards began as people returned to harder drinks. The table was now littered with empty glasses and mixer bottles and I had topped up Debra's wine glass at least four times during the meal. She turned to me just before the presenter reached the lectern.

"Don't know why but I am so nervous!"

"Why? Worried you won't make it up onto the stage in those heels if we win?" I said with a smile.

"No, I'm not that bad yet. Just really want to win!"

We were sitting with our backs to the stage and had turned our seats sideways to get a better view. The back of Debra's chair was now facing towards me, her forearm resting on it, her crossed legs and perfect feet pointed towards the stage. She had crossed her right leg over her left, holding her right foot in the air. Her arch flexed and toes wriggled and my heart skipped a beat. For much of the award's announcements my gaze was drawn by her foot. I couldn't say for certain who had won each award category, as I instead vividly imagined throwing myself on the floor to run my nose and tongue along Debra's flexed arch.

The evening's festivities and the supply of alcohol flowed on. Our director had clearly been generous and the rounds of drinks kept coming. When our award category came up, we discovered our team sadly hadn't won. However, with the amount of bottled merriment being provided, combined with the incredible views of Debra's toned legs and wriggling toes, I was far from upset.

"Guess you were right when you said drinking to celebrate or commiserate both start the same way! But do they end the same way?" Debra said turning to me with a smile.

"What do you think?" I replied, topping up her glass of wine.

"Losing has to be worse. Might as well drown our sorrows!" She chirped.

The last of the awards came and went, giving way to the live band. Given the number of drinks people had consumed, on top of a 3-course meal of paltry portions, many were ready for a dance. People drifted on to the dance floor bit by bit, a person here followed by a pair there. Before long, our whole team was up dancing to forget our loss. Amidst the laughter and occasional group photo, I found my gaze wandering back to Debra's divine pedicured toes in her golden strappy heels. The energetic dancing combined with the heat of the room was enough to fuel everyone's thirst and I found myself slipping away to the bar for another round. Debra followed suit and slipped in beside me.

"What are you drinking?" I asked.

"Getting a round of shots for everyone. It's about that time." She said with a smile.

"Bold move. But I am all for it!" I replied.

Debra stood with her back to me leaning against the bar. My eyes wandered down her luscious figure to her dainty feet. She had raised one foot off the ground and crossed her ankles, resting her weight on the other foot. She flexed and wriggled her raised foot against the tight straps of her sexy heeled sandal. My heart skipped a beat as I caught a glimpse of the milky creamy sole of her foot. It was coloured in warm tones with small patches of red where the straps of her heel had rubbed. It took all my willpower not to throw myself to the floor to kiss and sniff every inch and drink in the pheromonal aroma. The body may have stayed still, but my mind wandered to imagining it. I studied Debra's body, running my eyes past her toned bronzed legs, sculpted ass and had just reached her bare back when her head turned suddenly and her eyes met mine. Her face turned to a mischievous smile.

"How about you get this round? I can owe you for the next one."

"Well, Ok. But I can't be held responsible for what happens buying the HR girls a round of shots."

"Oh, don't worry, I'll make sure you don't get into trouble...well, not too much anyway." She replied before turning and whisking away with the tray of shots.

The evening felt like a blur and after several songs and dances our team found ourselves back at our table. Staff from the venue were moving between the tables and drunken revellers, advising the venue was closing up and we needed to finish our drinks and leave. People ordered taxis based on where they were heading. Nicole, our head of department, made her way over to me.

"Well, that was some night! Do you have a way home sorted?"

"I should be fine walking. My apartment is only about 25 minutes' walk away."

"Walking? At this time? Don't be ridiculous. Debra's taxi is heading that way to take her back to her hotel. Share with her. Besides, the state she is in I would rather someone went with her to make sure she gets in OK."

"Are you sure? If it would help you feel better."

"It would. I know I can count on our resident gentleman!"

At that moment Debra staggered towards us.

"What a night! Some of the others are talking about an after party..."

"Surely you're not thinking of going!? The state you are in!" Nicole scolded.

"No. Definitely not, I'm done. My taxi should be here soon if I can work out where it is..." Debra said. She was standing with unsure footing, visibly swaying. She reached out a hand to steady herself on a chair as she scrolled through her phone.

"Well, I have made sure you will have a gentleman to accompany you. I want to make sure you get in OK." Nicole said, nodding towards me.

"Really? I mean I'm not that bad..." Debra said, swaying backward. Nicole pulled her by the arm to prevent her colliding with a passing waiter.

"It's decided. Your taxi is heading his way anyway." Nicole said. She reached into her handbag for her own phone which had just lit up. "That's my taxi here now. Get home safe and see you all on Monday!"

"Sorry you got saddled with me." Debra said slurring her speech

"It's fine. I'll leave you to your hotel door and that will be that."

The group slowly reduced in size as more and more slipped away to waiting taxis. Mine and Debra's was the last to arrive. As her phone finally buzzed to signal its arrival, we made our way outside into the colder night. I steadied Debra with one hand on her arm as we made our way out across the paved courtyard outside the venue. Suddenly I felt a tug on my hand as Debra has suddenly stopped moving.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh no. My heel is caught in the crack between the paving stones!"

Debra began to laugh as she wriggled and writhed trying to pull her trapped heel free.

"Here, let me help." I said.

I knelt down beside her trapped foot and Debra leaned forward, placing a hand on my shoulder to steady herself. I took in the closest view I had ever had of her bare feet in all their glory. Her feet were bronzed with bottled tan and her wriggling toes were straining against the straps of her sexy gold strappy sandals. The straps had left visible red lines which had to be painful. The glowing lights from the event venue were glinting off her burgundy polished toes. I reached carefully under her heel into the arch and gently but firmly lifted upward.

"I feel it coming loose. Just another quick pull..."

"Gently! These shoes are new." She giggled.

Debra pulled upward with her toned leg as I raised her shoe from below with my hand. Her heel instantly sprung free and she leaned her weight onto my shoulder to prevent herself falling over.

"Thanks. Handy to have a gentleman to hand. Could have been a real Cinderella moment there!"

"Happy to help. Not far now to the taxi."

We made our way to the waiting taxi and hopped inside. Debra called out the name of her hotel not realising the driver already had it programmed in from her booking through the app. The journey passed in silence as Debra was engrossed in her phone. My attention was equally diverted, to her shapely feet wriggling and flexing in the passenger footwell. Being so late at night the journey flew in and we pulled up outside.

"Happy enough to go from here?" I asked.

Debra had begun rifling through her bag seemingly searching for something.

"Umm, oh crap. I can't find my room key. I must have dropped it somewhere..."

"That's 10." The taxi driver interrupted.

"Here." I said, handing him a note. "You must have it somewhere. How are you going to get into your room?"

"Ugh, I'll have to ask for another one at reception. Can you come in with me?"

"Yeah sure. I was planning to walk from here anyway."

I helped Debra climb out of the taxi and walk through to reception. After some negotiation with the receptionist, we managed to get a spare key for Debra's room. In her drunken state, she had forgotten the room was booked under the company name and not her own name, which had added to the confusion. We made our way up in the lift and I walked Debra to her door, trying my best to steady her as we walked down the long corridor. We reached her door and she swiped the new key card. The light turned green and she pressed down the handle.

"Well, that's my duty done. Have a good night."

"Going so soon? Sure, you might as well stay for one drink. The mini bar is decent and you need something after your ordeal of helping me in." Debra said.

"You sure?"

"Of course. I mean the company is fitting the bill anyway. Stay for one."

Before I could reply Debra had opened the door and turned on the lights. I stepped in after her and shut the door. The room was sizable but standard in terms of features. The bathroom was immediately to the left with a large wardrobe in a recess to the right of the door. Beyond and to the left a large king size bed spread across most of the wall. A small couch with upholstery matching the headboard of the bed lay at the foot of the bed. It faced a long sideboard unit which ran across most of the length of the right wall, littered with cosmetic products and a mirror. On the wall to the left of it and close to the window was a decent sized TV. The far end of the room was wall to ceiling windows with views out over the city. A small table and chairs lay beside it.

Debra threw herself down on the bed and lay on her back, her legs and feet pointed towards me. She was still scrolling her phone has she spoke.

"God, it feels good to get the weight off my feet, they are killing me! The mini bar is in the cabinet at the end of the sideboard. Can you get me a rum and coke?"

"Sure, no problem."

I clicked open the mini bar and looked inside. There were the usual brands of whiskey, vodka, rum and a few mixers. I lifted a rum and coke for Debra and a whiskey for myself. I kicked the door shut with my foot and poured the two drinks into some glasses which were sitting on the sideboard. Once poured, I made my way back over to Debra and passed her the rum and coke.

"There you go, one Cuba libre for you and one whiskey for me."

"Ah cheers. Oh whiskey, a man of good tastes." Debra said, her eyes briefly flicking to meet mine before returning to her phone.

"Well, maybe a few." I replied, my eyes swiftly surveying Debra's wriggling toes as I sipped my drink.

"Such a great night. Just texting the girls to let them know I got in. Win or lose those events are always so much fun."

"Yeah, can't remember the last time the whole team would have been dancing like that."

"I do love a good dance. Even if my feet don't." Debra said with a sigh, putting her phone to one side. Our eyes both moved to her writhing feet in her gold heels.

"Guess it is the price you pay for sexy shoes like that." I replied.

"You think they're sexy?" Debra said eyeing me keenly.

"Umm, well maybe not the right word...just very nice looking I meant. What a way to misspeak to one of the HR girls."

"Ha! Relax. I am hardly in any place to start quoting HR practice chapter and verse when you are sitting in a hotel room alone with me after a work night out. Talk about extension of the workplace."

"Oh yeah, forgot about that stuff. It does stretch here too. Better mind myself."

"Chill. Like I said, half the time it's the rule makers turn into rule breakers. You saw how half the girls were getting on tonight. Funny how we are the ones normally having to advise people on appropriate workplace conduct! But, speaking of stretching the rules, is there any chance you could stretch your gentleman duties a bit further?" Debra said, her eyes meeting mine.

"What do you mean?"

"I know Nicole only signed you up to get me back here, but honestly my feet are absolutely killing me. Last time I wear a new pair out before breaking them in. But is there any chance you could give my feet a quick massage?"

"You serious?" I tried to say jokingly, my heart skipping a beat.

"I know it is such a random ask but I wouldn't if it wasn't absolutely needed. They are in agony. Just a quick rub."

"You're sure? I mean what does the workplace procedures say on this one?" I said drily.

"In simple terms? I won't tell if you don't." Debra replied with a smirk.

"Well, if you're sure. How could a gentleman refuse."

"Thank-you so much. I really need it and will definitely owe you!"

My heart was in my throat as I slid myself down the bed to Debra's waiting feet. I carefully unfastened the buckles on one and then the other, sliding the straps loose. Debra let out an exhale of contentment as her feet began to feel free once again. Sensitive to the sore spots left by the straps, I ensured they did not rub any further as I slowly slid one heel off and then the other, placing them on the bed beside us. My heart had quickened as I took Debra's feet carefully into my hands. I started with relaxed soft squeezing of her feet rather than targeted pressure on the sore points. I tried this first with her toes as a collective, then the midpoint and arch of her feet before squeezing the heels and ankles. Her eyes slid shut and she let out a coo of delight as she sipped her rum and coke. Her eyes shut, mine were able to greedily focus on her feet. Now holding them in my hands, I was surprised at how small Debra's feet actually were. Despite her taller stature and athletic frame, I noted on the sole of her discarded heels a marker showing they were a size 3.