Shokushu-ju

Story Info
A beast walking among you.
1.9k words
4.21
2.2k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of those stories that you dream up every now and then and just know you have to put out there for people to see. As always, I am solely responsible for the content and any mistakes contained in this story. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional. If you like what you read, please feel free to leave a comment and to vote.

I was leaning against a tree in the forest not far from the little used walking trail that I had decided to stalk out today, who knew what or who would come walking down it. I had slipped into a lite doze as the sunlight dappled my skin when my senses came to life. There was an enticing scent that wafted in on the easy breeze, and it carried an exciting aroma to me. Getting up I walk towards the beautiful smell, my foot falls making little noise on the carpet of leaves and twigs. The smell became stronger, and I now could discern that there was 2 of them, both were sweet and fresh.

'Yessss!' I hissed to myself. 'Fresh, young, meat.' I morphed into a younger man dressed in comfy but trendy looking clothes and stepped onto the trail. Withing 5 minutes I could hear them and then see my prey. 1 was a tall blonde the other was short and Asian, it had been many years sense I'd had any pure Asian. They just had an entirely different flavor about them.

I listened and they were talking about some guys in their classes which told me they were from the local collage and were probably members of a sorority. Jack Pot, loads and loads of fresh meat and young energy for me, I really did need this after nearly 1500 years on your planet.

My name is unpronounceable by the human mouth and in reality, I'd kind of forgotten it. I just called myself John now and let it go at that. It used to be so much easier for me to move around, but with the modern digital age it was definitely becoming harder and harder. Then there were the hunters, a bunch of do-good humans who thought that those like me were monsters and had to be destroyed. For over 1200 years I have evaded them and taken only those I needed to survive.

There is something about you humans that allows those of my race to live longer lives. I really didn't know what it was as all my scientific equipment had been destroyed long ago during one of your many wars. I've acquired some equipment here lately and started to look into this yet again. I've also just finished setting up the communications gear that I need in order to contact the carrier ship that lays outside your Oort cloud on a specific frequency. You humans have just recently gotten around to making transmitters capable of hitting them.

I walked up behind then and heard the Asian gal call the blonde Becky and I smiled at that kind of information. Not that it doesn't take me long once I take them to find out anything I want. The smells coming off them was divine and I just couldn't wait to taste them both, I walked just a touch faster and quickly caught up to them, the closer I got the stronger and more enticing their aroma became.

As I walked past them, I looked over and smiled them, they both looked over at me and I extended my right hand.

The extender in the palm of my hand shot out and entered the Asian girls mouth knocking her back. Her friend Becky went to scream, but my left hand was already up and the extender from its palm and hit her in the mouth also. I quickly stepped in front of them and placed my hands on their faces, my fingers elongated and wrapped around their heads holding them in place.

The extender in their mouths was quickly worming its way through their upper and lower GI track then out their anus and back into their cunts. I felt the resistance in the Asian girl's cunt. Yes, she was a virgin, I hadn't had a pure Asian virgin in years and they were the best. There was something about them that gave me extra energy and allowed me to grow just a bit more.

I was already over 6 foot tall and really didn't need to grow any taller, but I could stand a bit of weight. I started to feed, draining them slowly. For them it was like the best sex they had ever or would ever have in their life. Becky was shaking through her second orgasm and the other girl Kako was having something she had never had before, a vaginal orgasm. They were both house mates and Becky was a senior and the president of her sorority and Kako would be the next one, good.

From my finger extenders I burrowed into their minds and quickly took over, I quickly reprogrammed them then lowered them both to their knees. From this moment on they would do what I told them without question until the day of their passing. I withdrew the main extender and then let them drop. It took them several minutes to recover and catch their breath, I simply stood there watching them, smiling. 'Up slaves and follow me.' I quietly said and started walking down the trail the way I had come. 30 minutes later I walked into a backyard of the house I now 'owned', and then lead them down into the basement.

'Strip cunts.' I told them turning around and simply absorbed my clothes, this ability enabled me to become nearly anyone and chance clothes in nearly the blink of an eye. I turned back around and looked my latest prey over, both were trim and athletic, with hair that reached nearly to the middle of their backs. They were both shaved smooth, had tight asses and slim legs, the kind of legs that would wrap around your head 2 or 3 times.

If you haven't figured it out yet my species is what the Japanese call a 'Tentacle Monster or Beast', though that isn't what we really are. My people have the power to morph and blend in, we are the scientist of the Greater Sphere, we are not soldiers although we can fight if we need to generally, we don't. That which you humans call tentacles are our bodies ability to extend parts of out musculature out several times our bodies length. The extenders are incredibly strong and flexible and can be subdivided into numerous smaller extenders. They can worm into some of the smallest openings and still retain their strength, they also provide data or can transmit data as we need them to.

I walked over to my newest slaves and inspected them running my hands over their bodies feeling the muscles twitch, the smoothness of their skin. Tasting them with my hands as I dipped them into their pussies, I drank deeply from this fresh new source. Both girls orgasmed yet again and dropped to their knees, my fingers stayed in them as they simply stretched to allow them to kneel down. If I had chosen, they could have been held up by those very same fingers and even lifted off their feet.

I let my clasper harden and them split in 2, each a mirror image of the other. I retracted my fingers, then laced them into their hair and pulled them to my cocks. 'Suck me slaves.'. I told them. I watched their mouths open, and my cocks disappear into their warm wet holes. I placed my hands on their heads, and they surrendered to the gently pressure. I watched their lips meet and then slowly move back up to the crown and then back down.

I let them set their own pace for right now and as I grew closer to cumming I placed a finger on top of their heads and proceeded to fuck them like the sluts I knew they were. I finally exploded in their mouths, there was something in my cum that made human females' total slaves to me. I coated their mouths and watched as their throat muscles flexed swallowing my jizz. I took my fingers from the top of their heads and they both fell back and curled up in the fetal position and shook as the drug changed them internally.

I felt my cock return to a single unit and morphed a robe to cover myself, I gathered their clothes and phones and walked over to the chair in the middle of the room and sat down. I quickly cracked their phones protection and started looking through them, neither had a steady boyfriend but there was plenty of pictures of boys and other women in their photo albums. I drooled a little over the pictures of the other girls and knew that I would soon have a new harem once again.

Becky crawled over to me and knelt before me her head down like a good slave as we waited for her sister to recover. It took Kako a few extra minutes to regain her strength and crawl over to us, she knelt like Becky, I just smiled at them. 'Report slaves.' I quietly said knowing what I would hear. 'Master, your slaves kneel before you ready to do anything master wishes of his slaves.' They say together and wait for me to tell them what to do.

'Slaves, your master would like to hear about your house and all the girls in it.' I say to them and sit back as they tell me anything and everything I want to know. For the next hour I learn the names and habits of 34 other girls and when would be the best time for them to become master's vessel. I listen and make my plans to take them all over the next few days, I plan to use their basement to do the enslavement and any BDSM training that might be needed.

'Here's what I want you to do slaves so listen closely.' I say and lay out my plan to take over the house and all inside. After doing this I stand and lift Kako into my arms and lay her on the bed that I keep down here. My robe dissolves and I stiffen my cock, opening her legs as far as I can I slip the head of my cock in and feel it press against her hymen. I flex my hips and feel it rip changing her from a maiden into a woman, I absorb the essence, growing stronger and stronger. I listen to her scream first in pain and then in pleasure, I pump her cunt full of my seed and then have Becky lick her clean. She does so without any complaint.

It was after 4:00pm when I finally allowed them to get dressed and head back to their house to get it ready for my visit tonight. I shuffled them out the door and head for the shower myself and try yet again to contact the carrier, If I get in touch with them, I'll give them my location and possibly get off this rock or be reinforced.

And here ends the first part of my story, if you liked what you read please leave a comment and be sure to vote and follow me. Have a safe and good 4th of July everyone.