Shokushu-ju Pt. 02

Story Info
A beast walking among you.
1.6k words
4.55
1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next in what I think might be a 4- or 6-part story, but don/t hold me to those numbers. Some stories seem to take on a life of their own and grow all out of control. As always this is a story of my own making, and I alone am solely responsible for its content and any and all mistakes are of my own doing. This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental. If you like what you read, please remember to like, vote and follow me and if you leave a comment, please be respectful. Now then on with the show.

I walked up to the back door of the house at exactly 8:00 pm and twisted the handle knowing I would find it open and stepped inside. I took a deep breath and nearly orgasmed from the aroma. Kako stood by the door to the basement, her body quivers to be in the presence of her Master. She led me down and into a back area that someone had started to turn into a bedroom, I knew that with a few days of work I could make it my den of lust and pleasure. I would soundproof it, that way no one would know what was happening.

Kako had stripped and was kneeling before me in Nadu on the cold floor, I knew better than to drain her again, but I did so want her essence it was very powerful. All virgin essence was powerful to those like me, but Asians had a little something extra. The zipper area of my 'clothes' opened, and my rapidly hardening cock stuck straight out, she opened her mouth without needing to be told and slid it down her throat.

She had a buttery smooth throat and I fucked it like a pussy as I placed my right hand on her head and slid a finger to the back of her head. Once there my middle feeler became like a needle and pierced her skin and then the sheathing surrounding her spinal cord, I slipped up into her brain and made several changes. Her tits began to expand, and I knew that within 48 hours she would become a milk producer.

I heard the creak of the stairs and could sense another person coming into my layer, she also smelled divine, this one wasn't a virgin but there were several here. 'Kako? you down here, Beck said you needed to show me something.' She said. I smiled and raised my left hand. 'Over here, you need to see this.' I said sounding exactly like my kneeling slave.

'Kako?' She said, her voice was much closer this time. 'In here Kelly.' I told her and smiled yet again as she turned the corner and saw Kako on her knees my cock deep in her throat. 'Hello Kelly, isn't Kako beautiful?' I said yet again in Kako voice. She stood there her mouth hanging open and her eyes unable to tear away from the sight of her friend naked and deep throating me. 'What in the fuuugggg.' She managed as my extender shot out and entered her open mouth.

To her credit she did grab it and tried to pull it out as I drove it deeper into her. Her body but went limp within a few seconds as the extender sent out dozens of micro barbs that released an agent that calmed and numbed the slaves mind placing her body under my control. Kelly's arms dropped to her sides and then began to remove her clothes as I pulled her to me, she was a little plumper than my other 2 slaves but that didn't matter to me. I watched the extender exit her ass and then enter her cunt; she gushed all over the place. YES! FUCK YES! a squirter. My extender absorbed her juices, I felt even more refreshed as her essence filled me up.

I placed Kelly on her knees before me and slid the extender out of her mouth, she flopped to the ground and shivered as the drugs changed her body and mind to serve me. A few minutes later she got up off the floor and knelt before me. 'Master, your slave kneels before you ready to do anything master wishes of his slave.' She said looking straight ahead her eyes cast down. 'Who else is here tonight slave?' I asked.

Kelly began naming names and I pulled the images out of Kako's memory looking them over. 'Get dressed slave and bring me Angel, I wish to enslave her tonight.' I said as I pulled my cock out of Kako's throat. She flopped over and simply laid there barely breathing after my prolonged feed, I wouldn't be able to feed on her for several day without ending her. 'As slaves Master commands, so shall slave obey.' She said and pulled on her jeans and shirt then turned and left the room.

I mentally reached out to my other slut and found her in her room, her roommate was asking her a question about a class they shared. I sent a command to Beck to have her bring her roommate to me. I reached down and lifted Kako off the floor and placed her on a small bed that was sitting in the corner of what would become my place. I heard Kelly talking to Angel about how cool her find was as I absorbed my clothes and stood there naked.

'Girl, this better not be some crap run like when I was pledging.' She said as they both turned the corner. 'Hello Angel.' I said in Kelly's voice and raised my right hand. Kelly grabbed her and pulled her hair forcing Angel to open her mouth. My extender entered her mouth without error. I pulled her to me and examined her, I licked her light chocolate skin and shivered in pleasure, another virgin and she was a daughter of Sapho.

'Strip her slave.' I said. 'As Master commands, Master.' Kelly replied and began pulling Angel's shirt, pants, shoes and underthings off as quickly as she could. Angle had a pierced clit hood, belly button and nipples. Her tongue was also pierced, it felt good against my extender, maybe I would have all my slaves get their tongues pierced. Kelly watched my extender exit Angel's ass and then turn towards her cunt.

She leaned in and began kissing and licking the outer sheath of the extender and opened Angels legs wide allowing me easy access to my newest slave. I entered Angel's mind and learned all about her, she was the scientist of the group, this would be helpful. She could get me into labs and access equipment in order to make contact with the carrier and to study you humans.

I heard the door open yet again and down the stairs came Becky and her chatty roommate Jennifer; Jen led the way talking a mile a minute about some boy in class. She stopped as she caught sight of Angel naked body, hanging in the air and Kelly standing there naked also, the extender from my left hand entered her open mouth and she didn't even try to resist. Beck and Kelly began to undress her without needing to be told.

Jen was a true red head complete with freckles from head to toe, I hadn't had any real Irish pussy in 30+ years, I'd left just ahead of a suspicious group of hunters. There was really very little the Jen did other than talk about boys and attend easy classes, most of her teachers were male and horny. So, for a quick blowjob every couple of days and maybe a shot of ass every 3rd time got her an easy A, she would be good to drain and use as a breeder sow, she was good for little else. I began to prepare her body for that duty only.

I lowered Angel to the floor and retracted my extender as Becky and Kelly knelt beside me naked and willing to do anything I needed them to do. A few minutes later she regained her senses enough to sit up then kneel before me, she swore you undying loyalty to me as me newest slave. I placed a finger against her head and told her I needed access to equipment like what I was showing her.

She replied that the main lab had items like that which I had just showed her, we would go tomorrow and look at what they had.

I finished changing Jennifer and within a few minutes she also pledged herself to me as my slave. I explained what I would do and needed from them and what they would do for me. I wouldn't enslave the whole campus, but I did need more that the 34 girls who lived in this house. In order to survive and for the slave to survive for more than a few months I would need 80 to 100 slaves to feed on and any breeders couldn't be fed on for obvious reasons.

I rested for right now and digested the power I had absorbed over the last hour or so. I had just had the equivalent of an all you can eat buffet and I'd had gone back 6 times, in short, I was full. I told my slaves to go about their normal routines and I would return tomorrow at the same time. I clothed myself and kissed my slaves as I passed them.

I slipped out the back door and into the shadows, I waited for a time to see if anyone was following me, an hour later I morphed into a girl and walked down the street as if I was coming from a late class or the library. I needed to be careful the hunters had become more sophisticated in the last 20 or so years.

And here I end the 2nd part of this tale, remember if you like what you read please vote, like and follow. Be safe and have fun.