Shokushu-ju

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay back down to find a tentacle sneaking up under the covers.

"Not yet, Tako," he said softly into the darkness. "I need some more sleep, first. I swear you can read my thoughts..."

* * * * *

Hiru woke when the sun was already streaming into his room. He didn't care, though, because it was the weekend and he didn't need to be at school or a job. Other than his new job of feeding Tako.

Tako must have sensed him wake because shortly thereafter a tentacle snaked up from under the bed, feeling around Hiru's groin.

"Okay, okay," Hiru moaned as he pushed off the sheets and spread his legs slightly, giving the hexadecipus better access. "Just a quickie, though, okay? I'm hungry."

Tako sucked Hiru's limp dick into one of his acetabulum and Hiru didn't stay soft long. In fact, it was only minutes and he was blowing his load into his pet monster. Tako must have understood because after that single cum, he released his cock so Hiru could get dressed and go get breakfast. Hiru was approaching the kitchen when he heard Kamiko talking to Suki.

Lovely, he thought. Just the two I'd rather not have to deal with this morning. I wonder how long until they're out of there and I can get something to eat? Then he heard the subject of their conversation.

"Would you mind telling me, young lady, why there is a pile of soiled laundry outside your door?" That was Kamiko's no-nonsense tone -- one that he seldom heard used with Suki.

"I... I, uh... I don't know?" Suki answered. "I think maybe I was taking it to the laundry? Maybe I got distracted?"

"I can believe that," Kamiko answered, obviously still a little irritated, "given the amount of soiling. You must have had a very good time, over and over and over. If I find out you snuck a boy in last night, you won't be sitting well for a week."

"I already won't," Suki mumbled, and then to Kamiko's "what was that?" she added, "I know, Mama... I didn't have a boy in to visit. Truthfully, I don't even remember all that happened. I think maybe it was a dream. Or started as one. I don't know. But I'll get the linens to the laundry as soon as I finish my tea, I promise."

"Very well," Kamiko told her. "I must go to the grocers this morning. I shouldn't be gone more than an hour or so. Have the laundry running before I get back."

"Yes, ma'am," Suki told her in a deferential voice Hiru didn't remember she had. He slunk back down the hall a bit to give his stepmother a chance to gather her things and leave. After she did, Hiru headed back for the kitchen to get breakfast, running into Suki coming out.

"Good morning," he told her as they passed, making Suki stop and give him a very strange look. He was never polite to her. Ever. She couldn't see the smirk on his face after he passed her. He was going to enjoy this right up to the moment his stepmother kicked him out of his father's house.

He could hear the washing machine start as he ate his breakfast of shioyaki aji, gohan and hot green tea. The grilled horse mackerel was simple to make, and Kamiko always kept steamed rice available. It wasn't as fancy as a traditional full breakfast, but it was nutritious, as well as one of his favorites. It was a few minutes later that Suki eased into the kitchen. Not like her usual brash, in-your-face entrances.

"Uh, Hiru?" she asked as she leaned back against the counter.

"Yes?" He looked over at her with his usual suspicion. No reason to break character now.

"Uh... what happened last night?" He could see she was having trouble even asking the question.

"What happened when, last night?" he asked, feigning ignorance. "We had dinner, I went to my room to study, then crashed. I don't know what you and Kamiko did."

"So, uh... you and I... uh, we didn't do anything together?" Suki ask, obviously very uncomfortable.

"You and me?" Hiru asked with his best incredulous voice. "We never do anything together. You made sure of that after Dad married your mother."

"Yeah... that's kind of what I thought..." Suki mumbled, then asked, "so, do you have any idea how those sheets got so dirty?"

"You squirt when you masturbate?" Hiru suggested. "A lot?"

"I'm asking it wrong," Suki muttered to herself, then turned to Hiru again. "Do you have any idea how your soiled sheets, reeking of my sex, ended up piled up outside my door?"

"You put them there after you humped Tako?" Hiru suggested. He knew it was dangerous to expose the truth, but he was having just too much fun. "You don't remember anything?" He'd noticed her blanche when he mentioned Tako.

"When... I... what?" she asked in a low voice, almost fearfully Hiru would have said.

"Nothing," Hiru told her as neutrally as he could. "According to you and your mother, Tako doesn't exist." Suki's eyes were getting wider and wider, and Hiru thought she might be remembering some of the night's antics.

"Is... Tako... an, uh... octopus?" she asked, completely unsure of herself.

"Nope," Hiru told her and watched as she relaxed. "He's a hexadecipus." That got her attention.

"Oh, fuck!..." she quivered. "Your toy... was a pet... your pet tentacle thingie... oh, my God!" Suki turned and ran out of the kitchen and Hiru could hear her bedroom door slam moments later.

"Well, I'd say that just about sums it up," Hiru smirked to himself as he finished breakfast. "Can't wait to see what happens when Kamiko comes home."

* * * * *

Nothing happened. Or nothing of note.

Kamiko instructed Hiru to carry in the groceries and put them away, then left to find Suki and determine the status of the laundry. The sheets had finished washing and had been moved to the dryer, and Suki surprised the hell out of Hiru by offering to help him put away the groceries. He kept looking for the trap, the gotcha!, because Suki simply never lifted a finger to help him. At all. Ever.

She was showing a very strange attitude and Hiru didn't trust it one bit.

"What do you want, Suki?" Hiru's tone was borderline confrontational.

"I just want to help," she told him.

"Bullshit. There's no reason for you to suddenly be nice to me. For seven years you've done nothing but antagonize me, like you were put on Earth to be my personal torturer."

"Well, maybe I've been wrong," she told him softly.

"What?" Hiru couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Hang on a minute... somebody needs to check the temperature in Hell. Maybe the Devil just bought ice skates."

Suki actually looked chagrined.

"Okay, well maybe there is a reason... but I'm not going to bet it's a sure thing," she mumbled.

"So what do you want?"

"Tako," she muttered softly.

Holy shit! She liked getting ravished! How the fuck does that work? Hiru was massively confused.

"Why would you want another run-in with my imaginary pet monster?" he asked. "I thought you were completely trashed."

"The terror aside, Hiru, it was the best sex I've ever had. And I'd like you to fuck me in the ass, again. And maybe in my pussy and down my throat. I used to tease you about being small, but you're not. You've got a really nice cock and I'm trying to make amends so maybe I can get more of it."

Hiru just stood and stared at his long-time nemesis. He didn't know what to think.

"If you start treating me nice, your mother is going to suspect something is up," he finally pointed out. "So you'd better not."

"I'll have to figure out some way of dealing with Mama," Suki agreed. "But you need to know that from now on, if I'm being mean to you, it's because I have to fool Mama and not because I mean it."

"Yeah, we'll see..." Hiru told her skeptically. "Who knew my imagination could have such a profound effect on you?"

"I don't know how you got him, Hiru," Suki told him seriously, "but I know your pet is very, very real and I am willing to believe anything you tell me about him... I'm kind of presuming it's a him."

"I've gone with him, too," Hiru agreed. "Although he gives a mean blowjob."

"Yeah..." Suki drawled dreamily, her eyes getting a faraway expression. "Those tentacles are amazing..."

"In the here and now," Hiru told her, snapping his fingers in front of her face to get her attention, "you can't say anything about him, to anyone. At all. Ever. Because I'd really hate to have to send him back to Monsuta, and throw you in after him."

The menace in his tone widened Suki's eyes as she wondered how bad the Monster Land could be if he'd threaten throwing her in.

"Yubikiri..." she offered, holding out her fist with her little finger extended.

Hiru did the same, hooking her little finger with his.

"Yubikiri," they said together, "genman, uso tsuitara hari senbon nomasu."

Hiru felt better, knowing how seriously his stepsister took "pinky swearing." She must be having a true change of heart to swear to it. In the meantime, he had groceries to finish.

"Don't help me," he told her. "It would look wrong. Just go play with yourself or something. And stay out of my room... I don't want any 'accidents' screwing things up."

"Absolutely, Hiru," Suki hurried to agree. "Anything you say." Then she turned and headed for her room.

Hiru finished bringing in the groceries and putting them away, then since the supply of steamed rice was getting low, he decided to make more, before Kamiko ordered him to do it. And since it was Saturday, he was probably going to get stuck with making dinner, because Kamiko would go out with her women friends to go shopping and Suki would usually go hang out at the mall with her girlfriends. He began preparing dinner as long as he was at it.

Kamiko did, in fact, stick to her routine and didn't even notice that Hiru had already started on dinner when she told him she was going out and to get dinner ready for them. Suki, though, was a bit of a surprise.

She came out of her room after her mother had left and stopped to tell Hiru she was going to the mall. The surprise was her attitude and her outfit.

"I'm going to meet Aiko, Kiku and Yuki at the mall," she told him. "Although I'd rather stay here and... um... play. And yes, I know... don't breathe a word about your pet. I won't. But please... think about maybe getting together again?" With that, she gave him a brief kiss on the cheek and turned to leave.

Which finished giving Hiru a close look at what she wearing to the mall... in his estimation, not much.

She was wearing short-shorts with suspenders and a sprayed on crop top that barely covered her breasts. The fabric of both was thin enough that he could clearly see the texture of her nipples and tell she had nothing but her shaved pussy under her shorts. She had her hair in two long pigtails and had on some kind of high-rise, platform-y shoes that accentuated her calves. Whether he wanted to or not, he was starting to swell.

He sighed as she went out the door and turned his attention back to dinner. Once it was in to simmer, he could go visit Tako, who would be more than happy to relieve his Suki-induced tension.

* * * * *

That night, Hiru lay in his bed, getting sucked by Tako and considering his options.

Teaching Suki a lesson by tricking her into getting ravished by Tako hadn't exactly worked the way he thought it would. He'd counted on her being terrified to the point of having nightmares. He had sort of counted on the soporific and amnesiac effects of Tako's "sweat" to make sure she couldn't remember enough to pin it on him, or if she did, that it would only be taken as her trying to torment him -- since there would be no evidence that Tako existed by the time that played out.

Now, her attitude towards him had completely changed. Not that he was willing to trust it -- she was most likely desperate for sex with Tako and would do whatever she thought would work to get it. But with her being cooperative and even nice to him, he was starting to notice just how sexy she really was. And she'd even asked him to fuck her again, and not only in her ass -- in her pussy and mouth, too. Him. Not just Tako. It could be a manipulation, but if it was, it was a damned good one.

At dinner, she'd done as she'd said and taunted him, mostly about buying a cookbook so he could learn how to make a proper tsukudani or sumashi jiru. She did it so well, he had a hard time remembering she said she wasn't really going to mean it. Suki's act, if it was one, was certainly good enough to fool Kamiko. Again, he had been stuck with cleaning up after dinner while Kamiko caught up on her favorite dorama, having recorded the soap operas earlier so she could binge-watch.

Oddly enough, Suki helped him with the dishes, under the pretense of deriding him for his horrible taste in clothes and telling him how all her girlfriends made fun of him. Her words certainly would not have aroused any suspicion in her mother... it was a good thing her mother couldn't actually see her helping to wash, dry and put away.

And after dinner, Suki had gone to sit with Kamiko and feign interest in the television dramas. Or, at least, that was what she was doing when a very confused Hiru headed for his room. Tomorrow was going to be Sunday and Kamiko would most likely visit with her friends again. That was her general pattern over the weekends when she didn't have to work. Hiru was starting to have concerns about keeping Tako under his bed, now that Suki knew about him. Perhaps he would be safer back in Monsuta. The problem was, now that he had him, he didn't want to lose him. The portal didn't always open in the same place, but it generally was within a couple hundred meter area. Still, it would be risky to return Tako home.

He waited until he heard Suki head for her bedroom, where he figured she'd get on her Galaxy Tab and be lost to the world, and he heard Kamiko head for her bedroom. Kamiko usually capped off the night with a way too noisy vibrator, way too many pills and way too much sake. About fifteen minutes after her last orgasm, she'd be out cold. Then he could give Tako the okay to come out and play.

The house was silent when Hiru decided to go get some tea from the refrigerator and bring it back to his room. After all, when playing with Tako, staying hydrated was important. He slipped out, retrieved a couple of bottles and slipped back in, as quietly as possible. He closed and locked the door, also as quietly as he could, then turned to crawl in bed. And just about had a severe laundry problem.

Suki was standing immobile in the shadow of his closet door, wearing a short, dark blue haori-style nightgown. It left little to the imagination.

"Suki!" he hissed at her, surprised and irritated. "I told you to stay out of my room!"

"I know, Hiru... and I really tried... but you were going to lock me out," she explained in a quiet but plaintive voice. "You always lock the door when you're going to masturbate... I didn't want to be locked out... so I took a chance... please don't throw me out, Hiru." She was, in essence, begging.

She stepped forward into the light, dropping the silk jacket as she moved. "Please take me to your bed, Hiru," she asked, standing naked and beautiful before him. His brain and his balls were having a very strong disagreement.

"You shouldn't be here, Suki. If we're caught, I am in very serious trouble." That was the brain part talking.

Take her to bed and fuck the hell out of her, moron! That was the gonads part.

"I'll be quiet, I promise," Suki told him as she moved up next to the bed. "Mama is high as a kite and passed out cold. I checked. I'm not really that ugly, am I, Hiru? Don't you want to fuck me?"

Damn straight I want to fuck you, bitch! the gonads part chimed in. Climb in the bed. Tako will be with you momentarily...

"No, you're not ugly, and you know it," the brain part answered her. "And regardless of what I want to do, there's the rational, safe thing to do."

"Won't you let your pet play with me, Hiru?" Suki asked as she started to ease into the bed. "I'll make him happy, I promise. I'll make you happy. Would like to start with a blowjob? Please come to bed, Hiru."

This is a train wreck, the brain part thought. This is a train wreck and I'm not going to be able to look away...

The fuck it is! the gonads part yelled at him. Just get her in the bed with her mouth around your dick and summon the beast. You'll all be happy, and the shrew bitch who's passed out down the hall won't know a thing about it!

Hiru took a deep breath and sighed. He was not prepared to deal with this, and Suki was so damned tempting! Finally, he went with his gonads. Time to come out and play, Tako... he thought. Fresh meat. Or, once used meat, I guess. Anyway, have at her. I'll join you in a moment.

He eased his shorts down over his prominent erection as Suki sat and watched, almost drooling. She didn't see the tentacles easing up from underneath her. Not that she would have cared, if she had.

"EEekmmphhfff!!!..."

Suki started to shriek in surprise as Tako pounced, but was cut off by a thick tentacle plugging her mouth while the others whipped around her wrists, ankles, torso and tits, lifting her up and stretching her out spread-eagled. Her shriek soon gave way to a moan as Tako's ase, his skin sweat, began to work on her. Hiru could see her nipples hardening as Tako encircled each breast and squeezed a bit, making them stand out.

When Tako spread Suki's pussy lips, now dripping, Hiru could see her clit swollen up to the size of a Kyoho grape and about that purple... well, maybe not that big and purple, but well on its way. Tako began tickling it with a tentacle and sucking on it with an acetabulum. Suki screamed into the tentacle, arched up and started shaking like she was having a seizure.

Well, first orgasm of the night, Hiru thought as he moved to the bed. Some voyeur part of him was really enjoying watching his used-to-be annoying stepsister getting ravished.

Tako had her trussed up like he had the previous night, supported off the bed, spread-eagle so that all of her was available, and already had a tentacle up her pussy and her ass, in addition to the one in her mouth. Hiru was really impressed when the tip of the tentacle in her pussy started coming back out again. Apparently, Tako was making a U-turn in there and pulsing something fierce, because Hiru could see Suki's belly distending as if following a beat. That had to be Tako doing it. And it seemed to be driving Suki insane.

Tako added sucking on her nipples and Suki went over again. And again. And again... In fact, it wasn't clear she was stopping in between orgasms. Hiru figured she was really close to losing it when Suki's eyes began to roll back in her head. In a way, it was more impressive than her going cross-eyed on first penetration the previous night.

Actually, I think I'll call it a tie, Hiru thought as he climbed into the bed, trying to avoid getting in the way of Tako's tentacles. Hiru was sure Tako was reading his mind when the hexadecipus began moving out of Hiru's way, making room for him between Suki's spread legs.

Man, this is so different... he thought as he lined up with her dripping pussy. Revenge rape was one thing... this she wants... so weird... But it didn't stop him from plunging his steel-hard cock all the way into Suki when Tako got his tentacle out of the way. Fuck, is she hot! he thought as her pussy gripped him more strongly than it should have been able to, and started milking him with her pulses.