Shokushu-ju

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiru started thrusting away, completely aware that Tako could make him cum multiple times, so he wasn't going to bother trying to hold back. Which was good, because Suki felt so hot and tight and wet, he probably wouldn't have been able to hold off very long anyway. The break in rhythm, with Tako no longer pounding her quim and apparently not her ass, either, and pulling the tentacle gag out, seemed to allow Suki to come back to some semblance of reality. Her eyes returned to normal, though incredibly dilated, and she was able to roll her head enough to see Hiru buried in her.

"Oh, fuck, yessss..." she moaned as her head lolled back. "Fuck me, Hiru... fuck your sister long and hard and make me cum all over your cock... use me..."

"That's... step... sister..." he managed to grunt as he pounded away. He was going over the top very soon.

"Not... oh, fuck, yes!... to me," Suki panted. "Not... oh, God!... anymore. I want my brother fucking me... oh, yes! Again!... I want my brother cumming deep inside me... Yes, yes, yes!... I want my brother's baby..."

WHAT THE FUCK??? Hiru was caught completely off-guard, but that wasn't going to stop his eruption. He hit that Point of No Return and it didn't matter if he could pull out or not, he was dumping his load in Suki and there was a lot to dump. He tried to stifle his moan, not trusting that Kamiko would stay unconscious, but it was still a lot louder than he wanted it to be. His sounds seem to trigger Suki again.

"Oh, YES, Hiru! Thank you! Oh, thank you! Yes, please, cum in me! Fill me up! Make me yours!"

Now Hiru was getting a little worried about what was going on in there. Her mind seemed to have been possessed by someone or something totally not like Suki at all. As he tried to catch his post-orgasmic breath, he began to wonder if Tako had something to do with it. He had no idea what the beast could do. For all he knew, he was Tako's pet, not the other way around. If the Shokushu-ju was able to manipulate minds the way its ase stimulated sexual response, it could well be that Hiru and Suki were now farm animals, milk cows of a sort, feeding the ravenous creature.

His erection was not subsiding. Or at least, not much. Suki's pussy was still pulsing on him, but he decided he'd better pull out, regardless. As he did, he saw some of his seed leaking out. Until Tako plugged her with a tentacle. Then Tako began to shift her.

Hiru sat back on his heels and watched with curiosity as Tako rotated Suki, still fucking her in her pussy and ass, until she was facing down towards the bed, but suspended above it. Then Tako pulled his tentacle out of her ass and presented the orifice to Hiru.

You know... I'll worry about it later, Hiru decided. His cock was throbbing like crazy and he definitely felt like he wanted to get off again, and his sister's -- his stepsister's -- ass was right there and looking very inviting. Hiru moved forward and plunged in.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Yes, yes, yes!!!" Suki's head was hanging down, looking back between her legs to Hiru's large balls hanging down and swinging while he pumped her. "Do me, Hiru! Do your nasty, rotten, slut of a sister! Teach her to be yours. Show her her place. Punish her for all the times she tormented you..."

It might have been Tako's influence, but Hiru's confusion was not going to get in the way of giving his bitch sister -- stepsister -- a royal ass-fucking. He went back to pounding her ass like he'd pounded her cunt. Deep, hard, rapid strokes, making her ass ripple as he slammed into it, making her moan uncontrollably. Because he'd already cum once, he wasn't going to cum again right away... until Tako stuck a tentacle up his bum. That pretty much made lasting a while moot.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" he moaned as everything tensed up. "Oh, fuck! Fuck! Fuck-fuck-fuck... FUCK!!!" He exploded in Suki's anus, blasting rope after rope up her ass, feeling his balls being drained like he never had before. It had to be the monster, but right then he didn't give a rat's left kogan. All he cared about was giving her a hot cum enema she would never forget.

As the orgasm crashed over him, he thought he could hear Suki sighing contentedly. Which would be really odd, given her current circumstances. He let go of any attempt to think as he slid down the far side of the slope, remembering to breath and trying to get his shaky legs under control. Finally, he had to pull out and sit back, before he passed out. And like before, he saw some of his jism leaking out before Tako plugged her ass again.

Two of the most intense cums of my life! he thought as he recuperated. If he keeps this up, Tako's going to kill me...

That's when Tako began to move Suki again. He rotated her face up and then spun her 180 degrees so that her head was lolling back, directly in front of Hiru's suddenly swelling again cock.

Oh, fuck... he groaned to himself. Here we go again...

Hiru raised up, preparing to stick his dick in Suki's mouth. When he looked down, though, he came to a stop.

"What the fuck?" he actually exclaimed aloud. "What the fuck is going on?"

Looking down, he saw his cock, swollen up and ready for action -- and about two inches longer than it should have been. What the fuck is Tako doing to me? he wondered as he stared at an erection that demanded to be shoved into Suki's mouth. I hope that's not permanent...

Moments after ramming it down Suki's throat and watching with satisfaction as her throat bulged up with the outline of his cock, he thought, well... maybe permanent isn't so bad...

He began taking slow, deep strokes, noticing her breathing on every third or fourth one, while getting really excited by the bulge he kept creating. The slow didn't last long, the more he got excited, and pretty soon he was pounding away like he had her pussy and her ass. And she seemed to be loving it. In fact, she started pushing her tongue out, to try to lick his balls, every time he was completely in her. Then Tako had to get into the act.

He wrapped a tentacle around Hiru's balls and gently squeezed and sucked them. That would have been enough to set Hiru off, but another tentacle up the butt finished triggering him. The harder and faster he throat-fucked Suki, the more her eyes started to glaze over, until right when Tako was massaging his prostate and Hiru felt the imminent ejaculation, he saw her eyes roll back in her head, leaving freaky looking slits of white and for some perverse reason exciting the hell out of him.

With a guttural moan, Hiru let loose with his third torrent of the night, no less in volume than the others. He could see Suki reflexively swallowing as fast as he was shooting and it seemed as if some kind of tranquility was stealing over her.

Tako's ase, Hiru thought as he finished flooding his sister -- step- oh, fuck it! okay, sister -- and tried to catch his breath. He eased out of her mouth and this time, there wasn't any leakage. She'd swallowed it all.

Whatever he's exuding -- aphrodisiac, soporific, amnesiac... whatever -- is pretty damned powerful. And he's got to be doing some kind of mind control thing. I don't think he's doing it to me, though. Just Suki. Maybe she's the only one that needed an attitude adjustment...

"Are you done feeding?" Hiru asked as he eased out of the bed. He didn't think he was going to be able to take much more of this tonight. Oh, who was he kidding? He'd take whatever Tako made him take.

Tako's response, though, was to turn Suki -- passed out, it appeared -- back around with her head at the head end of the bed. Then he used his tentacles to pull down the covers and place Suki on one side of the bed. It was obvious Tako expected Hiru to climb in next to her.

"Uh, you'll have to wait a minute, Aibo," Hiru told him. "I have to clean us up first." Tako didn't wait. A couple of tentacles began cleaning the fluids off of Suki's body while a couple of others pulled Hiru closer to the bed and started doing the same with him. Tidy little monster, Hiru thought with a smile, before climbing in next to Suki and having Tako pull the sheets up over them. Damn, I'm tired... passing out...

"Okay, good night, my friend," Hiru told Tako as the tentacles disappeared back under the bed and Hiru turned out the light.

* * * * *

Kamiko didn't bother to knock. She just burst into Hiru's room and started yelling. If the door had been locked, she still would have started yelling while pounding on the door.

"HIRU!!! Get up! Now! It is Sunday morning and you have overslept again, you lazy taidana, and..." She froze in mid-sentence.

"Suki??? What are you doing in Hiru's bed???"

Suki responded to her mother's barging in by rolling up a little and staring bleary-eyed at her mother. She was trying to figure out what the yelling was all about. She wasn't paying attention to the sheets slipping off her.

"NAKED?!?!?" Kamiko screeched. That woke Suki up in a hurry. Hiru was way ahead of her, moving to protect his sister from the wrath of her mother.

Kamiko came charging towards them and got the surprise of her life.

Several tentacles erupted from under the bed as she reached it and grabbed her, treating her in a similar way to Suki's introduction to Tako.

"Oh, fuck!" Hiru exclaimed as he grabbed Suki and pulled her out of the bed, over to the wall, out of the way. The two stood there naked, wondering at the sight of Kamiko getting ravished.

Kamiko was still yelling at the top of her voice, but now it had become, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??? WHAT IS THAT THING??? IF THIS IS A JOKE HIR-- mmmppphhhh!!!" Tako had finished ripping her clothes off and had stuffed her annoyingly loud mouth with a tentacle. Hiru and Suki stood riveted.

Kamiko went cross-eyed, just as Suki had, when Tako plunged a tentacle up her quim. Tako's ase must have been working already because shortly after he entered her, her head lolled back and she began moaning through the tentacle.

"Now I know where you got the eye-thing from, Sis," Hiru commented as they watched.

"Shut up!" Suki told him, but with a smile as she bopped him on the arm. "It does look pretty awesome, though, doesn't it. I think she likes it... Hey! You called me Sis!"

"Yeah," Hiru admitted. "After last night, I figure we can work something out. Holy Shit!!!"

Hiru's exclamation was from the effect of Tako sticking a tentacle into Kamiko's anus. Her head snapped forward, eyes wide open as she screamed into the tentacle that was gagging her.

"I don't think she's had it up the ass before," Suki commented. "Hell of an introduction to sodomy."

"No shit," Hiru agreed. "Literally." Suki started laughing. She couldn't help it.

"Is it my imagination, or is Tako lining up to stick a second tentacle in your mother's pussy?" Hiru wondered as he watched. As much as he hated Kamiko, he had to admit this was exciting. Suki noticed.

"I think you're right," Suki told him as she reached down and started stroking his rapidly growing erection. "And did Tako do something to you? You seem to be bigger..."

Suki suddenly dropped to her knees and engulfed Hiru all the way to his balls. She gagged slightly as she forced it, but she stayed down there until Hiru moaned and came all the way up.

"Yep," she stated as she came off his cock, leaving it dripping with saliva as she stood. "Definitely bigger. Awesome."

"God, that was good! Thanks... and I think he may have messed with you, too."

"How so?" she asked, looking down at her body.

"Since when have you had a clit the size of a grape and nipples that stuck out an inch? Or nearly, anyway..."

Suki reached down and fondled her breasts. Her nipples were already turgid from excitement and Hiru was right. They stuck out a lot more now. She reached down and spread her labia and Hiru was right again. She was hugely swollen up, at least twice what she was before if not more. Experimentally, she rubbed her clit and damn near came on the spot. Hiru had to catch her as her knees buckled.

"Thank you, brother," Suki told him as she regained her feet. "That was fucking intense!"

"We can experiment with intense fucking later," Hiru told her. "Right now, I have to figure out what I'm going to do about that..." He pointed to Kamiko, where Tako had two tentacles up her pussy, two in her ass, one wrapped around each tit, sucking heavily on the nipples and one sucking on her clit. That wasn't counting the tentacle gag that was currently deepthroating her.

"Leave her to him," Suki suggested. "She'll be a changed woman. Let's go get some breakfast."

Hiru paused to take a good look at his ex-nemesis. "You really are a wicked woman, Suki... you know that, right?"

"Not really," Suki shrugged. "Besides, she's had it coming for a long time."

"Well, she's going to be cumming for a long time if we just let Tako have his way with her."

"And you're point is...?" Suki smiled. "We can check back in after breakfast. Somebody exercised the hell out of me last night, and I'm hungry!"

"Bitch, bitch, bitch..." Hiru muttered as he turned to walk out with Suki. Tako knew better than to kill his toys, he was sure.

* * * * *

"Would you like anything special in your miso, Hiru, dear?" Kamiko was making dinner for the three of them.

"Sliced daikon, some wakame and black clams would be nice, thank you." Hiru was fighting hard against gloating. So was Suki, as they sat at the table, sipping on happoshu beers while Kamiko was bending over backwards to please them.

To say Kamiko was a "changed woman" -- in Suki's terms -- after Tako finished introducing her to tentacle sex would be a severe understatement. All the petty meanness, the criticisms, the derogatory name calling, the disparaging attitude... all had apparently been fucked out of her. Now she seemed docile and agreeable, looking for ways to ingratiate herself with Hiru and Suki... and for ways to get return engagements with Tako. Weekends were seldom spent with her shrewish friends anymore. Instead, they were spent impaled on Tako's various appendages until she passed out. And in some cases, even after.

Hiru and Suki had taken to sleeping together and Kamiko hadn't said a single word against it. The two of them would make love at least once a night, without Tako's assistance, and it really had become making love, not just fucking the hell out of each other. Of course, Tako needed his regular feeding, but with two randy libidos, not to mention Kamiko on weekends, Hiru was afraid Tako was putting on more weight than was good for him.

All in all, Hiru mused, life is so much better with a pet tentacle monster...