All Comments on 'Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 03 Ch. 08'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yea

It's not easy to keep the flow in a good story great job

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

still dont like the forced bonding between dani and mitzywhatsits.like she said at least billy a tasha were with each other first and wanted to be together for her it is more like a continuous rape.then to also be forced to have kids against her will is just as bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoying the story, but....

Really enjoying this and your other stories. Under most circumstances the forced bonding would bother me, but after reading everything you've posted so far I think it works and you have a plan. That all being said, you need an editor. Some garbled sentences and word placement detracts from the story line. I also wish your chapters were just a bit longer and there wasn't such a long time between posts. Overall though I am enjoying your stories and cant wait to see what happens next. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am sad....

Bout dani's force bonding like some of the others but I am guessing you have a reason for it. But mostly I am happy you have started back this series again, please continue to do so for all your other stories, they are amazing and are worth finishing.

maxd01maxd01over 8 years agoAuthor
Leska Bonds

I respect all of you who do not feel comfortable with the bonding between Dani and Miyazaki and indicated it constructively. In this case I am being true to the books this story is based on. Just because they Leska bonded doesn't mean it is always going to be bad or Dani won't come to terms with it. Again thanks for being constructive with your feedback.

Taurus59Taurus59over 2 years ago

Love the story but wish you would stop changing out the names and not correcting them. Now you have inserted Amelia for Amanda. You also have Ambassador Teolura as Ceolura. Chapters back you had Billy as Jimmy. Distracting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous