Shona Pt. 01: The Showcase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I she moved closer and I bent my head tentatively toward her big round breast. I could feel the warmth of her on my face and could smell her womanly scent (she wasn't wearing any perfume) and now I was definitely feeling a sexual response. That achy tingle in my abdomen that went straight to my clit.

With a shiver, I took her nipple between my lips and touched it with my tongue. It was gorgeous. It wasn't the first time in my adult life that I'd sucked a nipple - my own breasts are big enough for me to be able to suck them - but this was a whole different experience. Her breast was soft and warm and she held the back of my head and pressed me into it. I took her whole areola and nipple into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, savouring its firm, crinkled texture.

She moaned, and pressed her other tit against the side of my face with her hand, massaging it against me. I could feel both her soft, smooth, fleshy boob and the coarser lacy edge of her bra cup, and the combination felt simply exquisite as I sucked on her big erect nipple like an infant.

Suddenly, she stepped back and took off her bra, revealing just how magnificent her tits were, then she stepped forward again and kissed me with a startling passion. It was my first ever sexual kiss with a woman and it was divine. Her lips were so full and soft, her face so smooth, and her tongue amazingly agile. Without any hesitation, I returned the kiss and it went on for a long, long time. Easily the longest and most exciting kiss I'd ever experienced. Men always seem to break the kiss after a few seconds, but not Claudia. We caressed each other with our lips and tongues for what seemed like minutes, exploring what a potent sexual thing a kiss can be. I'd never quite realised it before.

'Mmm, girl, you are a good kisser' she said, when our lips eventually parted. 'I bet you're gonna be an ace pussy-eater.' There it was again, that slightly startling matter of fact bluntness. I hoped she was right, and I found I was reallly looking forward to it - almost as much as I was relishing the thought of her eating mine.

'God I hope so.... That kiss Clo... that was just... wow.'

She smiled, grabbed my head in both hands and gave me another, softer, slower, more lascivious one. I was melting into a pool of sexual surrender. Carried away on a tide of lesbian lust. I'd never experienced anything like it. My pussy was a river.

She pushed me back on the bed, pulling open my dressing gown and exposing me fully to her gaze, then she imposed herself between my legs. I shuffled up so that I was fully on the bed and she crawled up and bent her head to my breasts.

'Mm, nice tits' she murmured as she pushed them up with both hands and admired them. My nipples were super-erect, pointing skywards startlingly, and my areolae were tightly scrunched up with my aching arousal. She was obviously impressed and her eyes were bright as she began to kiss them, pressing her face into the soft mounds of flesh and working her way up to actually sucking my nipples. By the time she got there I was almost screaming with desire. I actually wondered whether I might come before she even touched my pussy.

Her oral caresses were sublime. She had the perfect balance between rough and gentle and she mixed the two expertly, making me moan and gasp as she drove my arousal higher and higher. When I was in tit-love heaven, she moved up and gave me another of her overwhelmingly horny kisses, trading copious amounts of saliva with me. Her mouth was amazingly wet. My tits were obviously mouth-watering.

She broke the kiss, trailing her lips up and over my nose to kiss my forehead, then she whispered 'I think I should eat you first... I can show you how it's done, then you can do it to me.'

'Mmm, please' I murmured.

I was trembling with anticipation, lust, and arousal as she slowly slid down my body, pausing to kiss each of my nipples as she went, and I spread my legs as wide as I could for her as she brought her face close to my sex. I just waited for her soft lips to touch me.

I felt her fingers gently parting my outer lips. 'Oh, wow. Gorgeous' she breathed as she gazed at my spread pussy. 'Such lovely pink petals' and she moved forward and kissed them, like she were kissing my mouth. She turned her head to one side and explored my labia with her lips and tongue, just as she had done with my other lips a few minutes ago.

She was obviously really into this, and she kept moaning and whimpering, and occasionally groaning 'Ohh fuuuck' as she lapped at my clit with her tongue and slurped up the dribbling stream of juice that was leaking out of me. An explosive orgasm was lurking inside me like a grenade and she had pulled the pin...

Her tongue danced an exquisite fandango over my most sensitive flesh, and the rest of my body faded out of existence. All my being was focussed on that few inches of skin and nerves where her tongue was dancing. I'd never been licked like this before and I couldn't hold back my climax.

'Ah, ah, oh, f..., I'm com... ing' I gasped, and she suddenly stopped.

The wave of my orgasm rose almost to its peak but then stalled. I was on the brink. Clutching the bedclothes, every muscle tensed, a scream stopped dead in my throat...

Then she simultaneously slipped two fingers into me and began licking my clit very fast as she pumped them in and out.

The grenade went off... a sea-swell of an orgasm engulfed me and I howled a hoarse, throaty, feral howl. It was undoubtedly the most intense climax I'd ever had and I was overwhelmed. I clung to handfuls of her curly hair as my aftershocks - each of them like a separate little orgasm in itself - subsided, then I pulled her up for a kiss. A slick, wet musky, girl juice kiss. My heart was thumping in my chest and tears trickled from my eyes for some reason; it was just a welling up of release and emotion.

She looked at me and smiled, and I cleared my throat and tried to speak, but she touched my lips with a juicy finger, silently shushing me, giving me a chance to resurface properly. This first lesbian experience had been so powerful, so absorbing, that I'd completely forgotten the fact that I'd invited her here to make a film for my Showcase. She hadn't though. As my mind resurfaced, she became business-like.

'Right, are you ready to start filming?' she said in surprisingly breezy way. 'This is gonna be FUN!'

There I was, in the afterglow of an amazing sexual experience, just lying there, floating. I was inclined to think the cameras could go hang for all I cared, but she soon rekindled my interest..

'Let's start with just me on the screen. It will give your viewers a surprise to suddenly see someone new.' Without waiting for me to approve (I did) she took one of the cameras on its tripod and placed it right next to the bed. Then she lowered it to almost mattress height, slipped off her knickers and sat in front of it, so that it was between her legs, looking directly at her sex.

She turned it on, then lay back so that the camera's view would just be the valley between her thighs and her surprisingly hairy pussy. Parting her lips with her fingers, she started an amazingly lewd masturbation show. Using her fingers to display herself in the most erotic ways.

I lay next to her and watched. She was a natural, and this was going to make a red-hot opening scene for my first girl-girl video. I was fascinated by the way she teased and stretched her pussy lips, spreading her juice over them and making them glisten, and I could tell she was getting off on the lewd exhibitionism of it. I knew the feeling myself. It was intoxicating.

I'm still amazed by how easy it is for any girl with a half-decent body to do this and make money. Men (and I'm sure some women) will queue up to watch a girl play with herself, and if she's sexy and a natural exhibitionist, the number of subscribers can soon be in the hundreds, or even thousands.

Watching her made my mouth water, and when she brazenly said 'Want a taste, Shona?' I didn't hesitate, even though I'd never tasted another woman before in my life. I lay my head on her hip (within the camera's view) and she took her wet fingers out of her pussy and slipped them into my mouth.

I closed my eyes and savoured her taste, which was similar but not the same as my own. Somehow, the mere fact that it was her juice made it taste different. It set my senses on fire, and now I knew I was going to love eating pussy, as I thought I would when I'd dreamed of eating Aly's. I couldn't resist any longer. I turned my head and licked Claudia's thick, fleshy pussy lips. They were hot, slippery and wet, and tasted even better than her fingers.

I kept my head at an angle that allowed the camera to see my tongue lapping at her fleshy folds and she held me hard against her pussy and began to gently rotate her pelvis against me. This was going to be a stunning way to introduce a second girl, and lesbian sex, into my channel.

Over the next hour or two, we filmed a series of super-hot, pussy licking sequences, including fantastic face-sitting with her on top, then me. I loved the feeling of being pinned down under her wet pussy, and she obviously got a massive kick, and more than one orgasm, out of it too.

This was a strange way to introduce myself to lesbian sex, but I loved every minute of it. We ended up very juicy and very satisfied, and I finally realised why I 'couldn't keep hold of a man;' I didn't need a boyfriend, I needed a girlfriend!

As we lay talking after our three-hours of sex (I can't remember ever having a three-hour session with a man) I broached the subject with Clo, but she was careful to let me down gently. She told me she was 'carrying a torch' for one of the junior doctors at work. The doctor had so far resisted her advances, but Clo was confident, and determined that she would succumb in the end. 'I know she's gay, and I know she has the hots for me. She's just in denial.'

I wished her luck; I wasn't particularly angling for her as a girlfriend, even though I loved her body and I loved 'playing' with her, I wasn't enthralled by her like I had been with Aly. That was something different and altogether more powerful.

We lay and talked about the film we had made, which was going to be stunning once edited. It was sure to attract more subscribers, and I tried to discuss how I would pay Clo for her, er, contribution, but she wasn't at all interested in the money. To her, it was just a bit of fun, but she was keen to do more. She felt the fixed camera positions (or occasional hand held 'selfies') were restrictive. 'We need a third person to operate a camera really.... Hey, d'you think Viv would do it? I know she's straight, but that just means she wouldn't be tempted to join in.'

I laughed, but I could see she was serious. 'Well, I don't know... I'll leave it to you to raise that suggestion with her, if you don't mind...'

I didn't imagine Viv would be keen on the idea at all, but I was surprised to get a call from her a couple of days later, sounding quite excited, saying Clo had asked her to film 'lezzy playtime' on Saturday.

'And, are you OK with that?' I asked, a little surprised.

'Of course.' She said, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. 'I may not want to HAVE lezzy sex, but I think it might be interesting to watch, even a little bit horny. It's just so NAUGHTY!' I could almost see her gleeful grin.

Well, this wasn't what I expected at all. It seemed I was being carried along on a tide that was of my own making but which had now taken on a life of its own. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling, but I did have a slight 'out of control' feeling.

We arranged for the three of us to meet at my flat the next Saturday afternoon. Clo and I to have sex, and Viv to film it. It was strange, a little scary, and yet incredibly horny, all at the same time. Strange, because this was an entirely new situation for me, scary because it was so unknown and unfamiliar, and horny because pre-arranged, premeditated sex, done as a show, just seemed so brazen and lewd. I had a hard time resisting the urge to wank myself silly when I woke up on that Saturday morning.

When it came to it though, I wasn't sure how I was going to initiate it. Like last time, I just wore my silk dressing gown with nothing under it as I went to the door to let them in and, luckily, they were all smiles and clearly very much up for it. There was no awkwardness at all. I was surprised to see how prominent my nipple bumps were through the black material of my gown, making Clo mischievously ask me 'Are you cold Shona, or just very, very turned on?'

Obviously, it was the latter, but my arousal was secondary to my trepidation at this point, until Clo got to work pushing my sexual buttons, that is. As I sat on the sofa, giving Viv a few pointers about operating the three different cameras, Clo started to strip, one garment at a time. First her jumper, then the thin blouse she had under it, revealing her very sheer, almost see-through bra and those huge, mouth-watering tits.

I was distracted, and Viv had to turn my head back towards her to continue my little tutorial, though I noticed her eyes were wandering too as Clo continued her strip.

Off came her shoes and jeans, leaving her in just her sheer black bra and panties, then she came and stood very close to Viv and I as we sat half-facing each other on the sofa. And I mean VERY close..

She stood with her hands on her hips and it was impossible for me to concentrate on what I was saying to Viv. I couldn't stop myself turning to look at her plump pussy through the thin, sheer semi-transparent material of her flimsy little knickers. We were well past any doubt about my gayness now; having her standing this close to me filled me with a prurient lust and I couldn't resist leaning forward and running my nose across the fabric of her panty crotch. She moaned and pushed her hips forward, and I licked her labia through the thin, rapidly dampening covering. I was trembling with lust and desire as the aroma of hot, aroused pussy invaded my senses.

I glanced at Viv and she was already filming, as Clo reached down and hooked a finger into the leg of her knickers, pulling the flimsy gusset aside to give me full access to her glistening pudenda.

I slid off the sofa so I was sitting on the floor, and Clo straddled me with her knees against the sofa cushions so that I was under her crotch, head back and tonguing her delicious cunt ravenously. 'Ohh God, Shona, that's so fuckin good.'

Viv was getting some stunning close-ups of this, and I think she was enjoying the show as much as my subscribers were surely going to. Before long, my cheeks were streaked with Clo's creamy secretions, as I continued to eat her as if I'd been born to it. 'Fuck, that's so hot' Viv breathed, leaning in for a super close up of my tongue disappearing into Clo's wet hole, and I held it stiff and gave her a slow tongue fucking, for the benefit of the camera.

We moved to the bedroom and it soon became clear we were pretty good at making lesbian porn. Clo and I as the actors, and Viv as the camera woman. Clo was brilliant at coming up with fantastic provocative positions, and Viv was not at all shy in getting the camera in really close to capture the action.

At one point, I was straddling Clo, and letting her rub one of her nipples against my clit. My juice was trickling down the bulging curve of her tit and Viv was right there, capturing every detail. I noticed that she was looking rather flushed, and her pupils were strangely dilated as she watched wet pussy and erect nipple teasing each other. As I moved up to bring my dripping pussy lips over Clo's face, Viv suddenly jumped up, said 'Sorry, I need the loo' and dashed to the bathroom.

Clo looked up at me with a smirk and whispered 'I think she's gone for a wank.'

I was still close to an orgasm myself though so, still straddling Clo's face, I finished myself off with my fingers, sprinkling her with my hot juice when I came.

'Oo, shame the camera missed that' said Clo, licking her lips as I threw myself onto the bed beside her.

'I think there will be others like it' I panted.

There was the sound of a little whimper from the bathroom, followed by a nervous cough then, a minute later, Viv reappeared still looking flushed. 'Sorry girls, I had a sudden need.'

'Yeh, we gathered' I said, and Clo and I burst out laughing as Viv blushed furiously.

'Can you stand more, Viv?' asked Clo, mischievously, and she nodded and picked up the camera again. We shot some lovely kissing and nipple-play footage, with super close ups using the macro lens on the second camera, and I was especially pleased with them when I watched them back later. They really captured the skin textures and glistening saliva to perfection.

Afterwards, as the three of us sat cross-legged on the bed, chatting, Viv admitted that she had found it a turn on; 'I don't think it's possible to be so close to that stuff and not be turned on' she said 'but I'm still not gay!' Hmm... methinks perhaps the lady protests too much.

It took a few evenings to edit all the footage, with many stops for me to get myself off - again - but eventually, my first girl-girl films were uploaded to the Showcase. I was unprepared for their impact.

Within a week, my number of subscribers had doubled, and it continued to rise amazingly quickly. When I told Viv and Clo, they were very excited and we quickly made plans to shoot more girl-girl content. We also agreed to share all the proceeds from the channel equally. This promised to be a very nice little earner, and It certainly wouldn't have taken off without my two friends. We were a great team!

But I still had a day job which I had no intention of giving up and, despite now being a successful porn performer, I continued to concentrate on being a physiotherapist.

A couple of weeks after we shot the second girl-girl film, I looked at my appointments for that week, and there she was. Alison Tranter. I felt a fizz of excitement pass through me, just at the sight of her name. I hadn't seen Aly for at least a month. Her treatment had gone well, and she hadn't felt the need to continue the weekly appointments, but I'd found myself checking my diary every day, hoping to see her name. Now, here it was.

I went through to talk to our receptionist, Sally, to see if she recalled what Aly had said when she booked the appointment. 'Oh yes' said Sal, 'she's the tall blonde runner. She just said she had aggravated the injury and had developed a niggle... Asked specifically to see you.'

OK. Two days away. I could hardly wait.

Her appointment was at 4:30pm - my last of the day on a Wednesday - and, as the hour approached, I peeped out of my treatment room, eager for a glimpse of her. I didn't have to wait long. She walked in, looking stunningly elegant and poised, with a pair of lowish heels, fitted jeans, and a tight polo-neck sweater that hugged her shape and showed off her modest bust perfectly. She spotted me and gave me a dazzling smile and a playful finger-wiggling wave as she signed in with Sal.

I returned to my room, and smoothed down my scrubs, just trying to compose myself in the few seconds before she got there. I fiddled about ineffectually with a few things, then there she was.

My throat was dry but I tried to appear casual and business-like. 'So, what brings you back, Aly? Is it a new injury?'

'No, I think it's the same one, but I tweaked it in a 400m hurdles race and it's been niggling since. I think it needs another dose of your magic hands Shona' and she gave me a coquettish smile.

I was bubbling with excitement at the prospect of laying my hands on her again, but I just casually said 'OK, get ready and we'll have a look'

I have a screen in my treatment room, to give patients some privacy as they change into clothing suitable for treatment, and Aly had used it each time up to now, but not this time. She simply got her t-shirt and running knickers out of her bag, then stripped naked right there in front of me. I was treated to a full view of her delectable rosebud nipples and a glimpse of her blonde pubes as she changed, and I had to remind myself to close my mouth as my jaw dropped.