Shona Pt. 03: The Shock of The New

Story Info
Going through changes...
7.2k words
4.82
3k
7

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
247 Followers

This is part 3 of this series. It will only make sense if you have read parts 1 and 2 first. Otherwise, you won't know who any of the characters are...

******

'Yes of course you can take me... for a drink or anything else you fancy.'

Wow. I expected a positive reply, but she really wasn't holding back her ardour. It seemed I had her hooked... of course, she'd had ME hooked almost from the first time she walked into my treatment room.

Her fervour took me aback though; I wasn't really expecting this from her, but this was my first experience of lesbian dating. Perhaps it was just one of the differences? I don't think a woman this early in a straight relationship would want to appear quite so keen. I know I wouldn't, I'd be much more guarded, but maybe between women it was different.

I suddenly felt deliriously happy; the passion between Aly and I seemed to be equal on both sides. This was going to be great! I drove home in a euphoric daze, and as soon as got there, I dialled her number; 'YOU are naughty... There's a cool little bar, very near my flat, called "The Sip That Rocks," or just "The Sip" to most people. Can we meet there tomorrow at eight? I'm a bit shattered tonight'

'Yeah, I know the place. That will be brilliant, see you there!'

'Great, I'm looking forward already, and Aly?'

'Hm?'

'Bring your toothbrush.'

She gave a girly little giggle. 'Oo, naughty but nice.'

I ended the call, buzzing from head to toe. I wanted to tell Viv about this thrilling development with Aly, but I stopped myself as my finger was hovering over the call button. I wanted to get it straight in my head how I was going to tell Viv about her, as well as how I was going to tell Aly about Viv and Clo, and especially their involvement in my Showcase.

I ate something, had a glass of wine, and then just crashed out. All this passion and excitement was exhausting.

7.55pm on Friday night saw me walking down to The Sip. As I approached the door a taxi pulled up and Aly stepped out. I felt my breath catch in my throat as I saw her; she was wearing a pale grey above the knee jersey dress with a polo neck - very figure-hugging - with black tights, and shoes with about a 2 inch heel. Over this, she had a short, thin, 'puffer' jacket, left unzipped. It was a warm looking outfit, but it was September in the UK, so quite chilly. With this outfit, and her short blonde hair -- so stylish -- she looked more than eye-catching.

Aly is not like other runners and athletes I've met; many of them are permanently in sports gear -- never out of fleeces, trainers and leggings -- but not Aly. Every time I'd seen her she was incredibly well-dressed, and it made me feel uncomfortably frumpy sometimes. I knew I'd have to raise my game if I was going to be with her long-term.

That night in The Sip, though, I had made an effort; I had my best, well-fitted, black jeans on, with a pair of 3 inch wedges, and a green knitted top with a lowish neckline, which showed a nice bit of cleavage and went really well with my red hair. I had dressed it up with dangly earrings, a gold neck chain, AND a gold bangle -- the full house for me in terms of jewellery.

We kissed, and complemented each other on our outfits, as we girls do, and I went to the bar for drinks while Aly claimed a couple of seats. The Sip was busy as usual, and there were a couple of people I knew to say hello to, or wave to across the room. I felt an intense pride, being there with Aly, though I'm sure none of my acquaintances realised we were a dating couple -- they'd only ever seen me with boyfriends. I wondered how they would react when it became obvious, or when (if) I introduced her as 'my partner.'

Aly had found a spot on a comfy two-seater and I went and joined her. She had taken off her puffer jacket and I couldn't help noticing her subtle but clearly-visible nipple-bumps showing through her tight jersey dress. I couldn't resist a little tease; 'Are you cold, Aly, or just pleased to see me?'

She rolled her eyes. 'Oh, them. They're always like that to some extent. If I really want to hide them, I have to stick something over them, but I hardly ever do.'

'Good! You shouldn't hide them, they are very... alluring' and I shot her a naughty smile.

'Hm, but they attract the wrong kind of attention sometimes, you know?'

Well, I did know, but I was glad she was refusing to hide them. For tonight at least

She had a larger than average handbag with her, obviously containing her overnight things, so I continued the flirtatious mood; 'Did you remember your toothbrush?'

'Oh yes, and that's not all...'

She unzipped her bag, exposing a bit of yellow fabric with a Nike swoosh. The running knickers!

'Wow, the Nike knix! Have you some role-play in mind?'

'Yes, you can play the physio, and I'll be your unobtainable patient, except this time, I won't be unobtainable,' and she gave me the most lascivious wink.

GOD, she knew how to push my buttons! I wanted to take her back to the flat there and then, but I resisted and we stayed for another drink, chatting about work, running, clothes... underwear... sex. We couldn't keep away from sex for long, and she was great at talking about it; not at all bashful about describing exactly what she liked, and why. I enjoyed being able to do the same. With her, it was easy.

My revelation about the Showcase had really got her motor running, and she told me that, the previous evening, she had experimented with filming herself using her phone, and had found it a 'fantastically horny' experience. I knew exactly what she meant because I remembered how intense my first experience of doing it was. We had a laugh about what a pair of 'weird perverts' we were, and we were still giggling about it when two women walked into the bar and -OMG - one of them was Clo!

She was with an attractive, dusky brunette who I didn't know, and she spotted me almost immediately and came over. I had no time to decide how to play this or prepare myself at all.

'Hi Shona, you alright? Not seen you in here before.'

'Hi Clo, er, no, I'm not really what you'd call a regular. Do you come here often?' She laughed at what suddenly sounded like a corny chat-up line.

'Quite a bit yes... Oo sorry, introductions,' she said, looking at Aly. 'I'm Claudia, or Clo for short, and this is Deena, we work together.'

'Ah, so you're a nurse too, Deena? I probed.

She momentarily looked embarrassed for some reason. 'No, I'm a doctor'. Ahh, so could this be the "junior doctor" Clo had been pursuing, I wondered?

'This is Aly, we also know each other through work, but we aren't colleagues. Aly's a runner. I was treating her for a knee injury, which I've magically cured now,' I said, grinning.

'Shona's a physio' said Clo to Deena, by way of explanation. 'Sorry Aly, you're outnumbered by the healthcare mafia here.'

'Oh, I don't mind that,' said Aly. 'A physio, a doctor, and a nurse, what more could an injury-prone runner need?'

Both Clo and Deena were taking Aly in appreciatively, especially Clo, who couldn't take her eyes off her. I could tell she was wondering, but we all skirted around any questions about our relationship statuses and they soon excused themselves and headed to the bar. They didn't ask to join us, and I didn't offer. I selfishly wanted Aly all to myself.

'Well, she's a little bundle of sex, isn't she?' said Aly.

'Who, Clo?' I asked, knowing full well who she meant. I mean, Deena was attractive enough, but she didn't exude sex like Clo did. Clo was just one of those people, and Aly hadn't failed to notice.

'Yes Clo. Do you have history with her? I know you said you didn't know you were gay 'til you met me, but... There was something about how she was with you. The way she looked at you -- and at me.'

Oh, God, Aly. Why did she have to be so perceptive? I was really on the spot now. I would've liked to have chosen my time to tell her about Clo, Viv, and the lesbian aspects of the Showcase, but I didn't have that luxury now. I could've lied, I suppose, denied there was any history, but I would have to come clean at some point, and the longer I persisted with the lie the harder it would be, and the more chance there was of getting caught out. Nope, lying doesn't come naturally to me, I would have to tell all.

'There is history, yes, and It's quite a story...'

'You don't have to tell me Shona. Your history is your business. I just thought it was interesting the way she looked at you. I assume she's gay?

'Yes, she's gay, and it is interesting, maybe even a little shocking, but I want to tell you. If we are to continue seeing each other -- and I hope we are - it's something you should know.'

She leaned over and kissed me, then said 'Wait right there, I think I need to get some more drinks...'

I watched her walk across the room, marvelling again at her figure and her poise, but I was slightly alarmed to see Clo join her at the bar. They chatted for a while and I wondered what they were talking about. They were laughing and smiling, whatever it was.

It was strange to see them standing side by side, the only two women I'd ever had sex with; one petite yet very curvy (so much so, the outer curves of her breasts were visible even from behind) with a riot of dark, curly hair, and the other at least six inches taller, slim and lithe, with that short, chic blonde hairstyle. They were a complete contrast, but both as sexy as hell.

She returned with drinks; 'What were you two talking about?' I asked, trying to hide my slight anxiety.

'Oh, just small talk... She's definitely got sex-appeal that one. I can understand why you did... If you did.'

I felt, irrationally, a little jealous. I didn't want Clo getting her claws into 'my' Aly.

'Well, I did, but it wasn't how you might imagine. It wasn't a romantic thing. It was a pornstar thing.'

Her eyes widened. 'Do you want to tell?'

'Well, as I've told you, I wasn't really aware I had any lesbian tendencies until you came to the clinic, but you woke something up in me that must have been lying dormant. I mean, I'd found women sexy before, but I'd never had that burning lust I had when you were on my massage table.' She looked down bashfully as I continued.

'After you'd been a couple of times, I was already watching lezzy porn and fantasising about lesbian sex -- with you. I felt quite confused by these feelings and I confided in my best friend Viv -- who is completely straight, by the way. I told her about the Showcase and she wasn't fazed at all. In fact, she suggested I get together with her work colleague Clo...' I nodded in her direction '... who is definitely not straight, to do some girl-girl videos.'

'Well, long story short, we did, and I found it amazingly thrilling. It confirmed me as a lesbian.'

Aly's eyes were bright with excitement; 'I KNEW the other night was not your first time. You were too comfortable with it, and too good at it!' She grinned. 'So, lesbian porn, eh? How naughty and intriguing'

Once again, this was a much more positive reaction than I was expecting and, once again, I could tell she was, above all, aroused by it.

'Yes, it's been fun. We've made a few films now, and they are very popular. After the first time, we got Viv to join us to do the filming, and she's bloody good at it! Clo is great at suggesting ever more naughty things to do, and Viv is great on the camera. We make a good team really.'

Aly looked a little overwhelmed. This was the second revelation she'd had to cope with in two days and I guess it was a lot to take in. Her imagination was obviously working overtime, but she definitely wasn't responding negatively to it. Rather, her mind seemed to be racing to keep up with it. She eventually just said 'Wow, fantastic,' then, after thinking a moment, she followed up with 'Was Viv comfortable with filming you and Clo if she's straight?'

'Yes, she says she likes being involved in everything but the sex. I know she gets turned on sometimes though; she had to dash to the bathroom once, when we were filming a particularly steamy scene.' I chuckled at the memory and Aly grinned and shook her head.

I was pleased, and relieved that Aly wasn't shocked or repulsed by these revelations, but it was dawning on me that, if Aly and I were now 'an item' -- and I hoped we were -- I might not be able to continue with the Showcase. Not in its current form anyway.

In fact, it was with a shock that I realised how different things suddenly were. Aly had waited for me after work on Wednesday, and now, only two days later, everything had changed. I had been besotted with her for weeks or months, but now all my daydreams had come to fruition. Nothing would ever be quite the same again.

Already, I was happier than I'd ever been. Already, I was immensely proud to be with her. Already, I was feeling possessive about her. Already, my affection towards her was invading the core of my being. There was no way I could just carry on casually fucking Clo for Showcase videos. That was over.

'Hey, you've tuned out on me.' Aly broke into my reverie.

'Sorry, Aly, I was just thinking how fast things have changed. It's a bit overwhelming...'

She looked hurt. 'Do you want to slow things down or something?'

'No, no, no,' I said, alarmed at the very thought. 'I'm loving it, but it's breathtaking.'

'Yeh, and you haven't even had to deal with the revelation that your new girlfriend, is an internet porn star, and a lesbian one at that!'

I giggled. Partly because she was right, and partly because she called me her 'girlfriend.' I'd never had a girlfriend before. I liked the thought of it.

'Honestly though,' she continued, 'I'd never even thought about this internet porn thing until yesterday, but now I'm wondering what it would feel like to do it. I'm surprised how much the idea of it turns me on.'

'Well, actually, I might stop now,' I said. 'I can't carry on doing what I was doing with Clo, now that I'm with you. That wouldn't feel right.'

She just looked at me without speaking.

'I need to talk to Viv and Clo... Maybe tomorrow. Tonight should be about you and me.'

'Yes, and I'm dying to see your flat, where all this digital debauchery takes place.' She was grinning now, showing off those adorable dimples.

'Let's go' I said, grabbing her hand, and we jumped up and headed for the door, waving to Clo and Deena (who were looking very cosy and intimate) as we went.

My flat was less than 10 minutes away on foot, and we walked there briskly, arm in arm. Soon I was unlocking the door, feeling my heart rate increasing as the anticipation of sex with Aly rose within me. I tried to be calm and not fly into a frenzy of sexual urgency, but I was only partly successful. I was aching for her.

The idea of role play was forgotten as we just wanted to have beautiful, gorgeous, sensual, naked sex, and I took her straight through to the bedroom. My cameras and lights etc were all in the corner of the room and the monitor I use was on my dresser, and I could see her taking them all in in as we walked into the room.

'Oo, a fully equipped sexual boudoir. Wow.'

There was a real sense of wonder in her voice as I'm sure her imagination was conjuring up all kinds of images of what had happened in this room. I suppose mine was doing the same, though in my case they were from memory.

'Sit on the bed,' I whispered, and I stood in front of her and began a slow, sensuous strip. First, I kicked off my shoes, then pulled my top up and over my head, revealing my sheer, flesh-coloured bra. I squeezed my tits together with my arms, showing off my cleavage, then I began slowly, very slowly, undoing my jeans.

She was watching transfixed as more and more of my pale skin was revealed, and I gave a sexy little wiggle as I pushed the jeans down over my hips, being careful to ensure my panties didn't go with them. I kicked them away then took a step towards her. I remembered how excited I felt when Clo had stood very close to me in her underwear and I hoped it would have the same effect on Aly.

My undies were in a very delicate, sheer material and left little to the imagination; my nipples and the triangle of my copper coloured pubes were quite visible through the fabric, and the camel toe of my labia was becoming more visible by the second as the dampness of my pussy spread. It seemed to have the desired effect; She took me gently by the waist and pulled me towards her, pressing her lips against my ribs below my breasts, then turning her head up to kiss my under-curves.

She had her head tilted back and her eyes closed as I pulled back and slipped deftly out of my bra, and she didn't move as I trailed one of my erect nipples across her lips. It was like she knew what I was going to do. She stayed perfectly still and just gave a little moan of pleasure and I moved from side to side, giving her a taste of both breasts. Stepping back, I slipped my panties down, then I wet a finger in my pussy and anointed her slightly parted lips with my honey, making her gasp, then I took her hand and pulled her to her feet, walking slinkily around her as we swapped places and I said 'Your turn.'

'Fuck, you're hot stuff Shona,' she said, as she stood in front of me, and I smiled at the compliment. I was glowing with an exquisite feeling of pleasure and anticipation as I looked at her; statuesque and wonderfully slinky. That impossible combination of slender yet shapely. I'd have been envious, were it not for the fact that she was mine, all mine!

She stood there in that figure-hugging jersey dress, and she took hold of the hem and slowly peeled it upwards, taking with it a thin white slip she had on under it. Her black tights and knickers were slowly revealed, followed by her beautiful suntanned stomach and then her sheer black bra. She pulled the dress over her head, while I marvelled again at her wonderfully pointy nipples, which literally made my mouth water, tenting the fabric of her bra beautifully.

She slipped the bra off, and I just couldn't resist her. I pulled her to me and took one of those delectable nipples into my mouth and sucked it, while simultaneously pulling down her tights and knickers as she, giggling, struggled to kick off her shoes.

I pulled her down on top of me as I lay back on the bed, coaxing her up towards my face so she could queen me, but she swivelled around, saying 'Let's sixty-nine'. Well, that's not my favourite position, but I wasn't going to resist. At that moment I would have done anything to get my lips on her pussy.

She parted my lips with her fingers and began the most dreamily tender tonguing of my clitoris, making it twitch with intense sexual tension. An achingly gorgeous feeling. I looked up at her beautiful little pussy with its golden curls and, wrapping my arms around her thighs, I put my hands on her bum cheeks and pulled her down to my ravening mouth.

She gave a muffled 'Oohh' into my pussy as I sucked her clit between my lips, and I settled down to try to concentrate on giving her as much pleasure as possible while the most exquisite sensations were flooding through my loins. My experience of sixty-nines is that it's always like this. Giving and receiving at the same time. It's too distracting.

That didn't stop us both having a series of quivering climaxes though. I think we were so hot for each other we could have made each other come just by kissing, or sucking each other's nipples. Direct clitoral stimulation was a recipe for explosions.

After a while, we rolled over so I was on top and Aly could get the full benefit of my overflowing wetness. Aly does get wet of course, but she doesn't produce the amount of juice that I do. When I'm seriously aroused, my pussy produces a whole range of juiciness; sometimes a stringy, syrupy drool, sometimes a continuous dribble of a thick white liquid, like double cream, and sometimes, when I orgasm, a little clear, runny spurt almost like pee (sometimes I'm not sure that it's not). Sex with me - or even when I wank -- gets really messy, and Aly loves it.

LissyW
LissyW
247 Followers
12