All Comments on 'Shona Pt. 03: The Shock of The New'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MigbirdMigbird6 months ago

Like how you are developing this romance while making their sexual compatibility so very clear. Entire piece sexually charged while adding some intrigue and a touch of drama. Love following/watching your MCs explore.

toesucker1toesucker16 months ago

So deliciously juicy. I'm happy for Aly and Shona. And so many tantalizing possibilities for the Showcase now. You've really set things up wonderfully, Lissy.

CupidCupidCupidCupid6 months ago

The crescendo is building into something and can't wait for the next chapter I won't be surprised if Viv succumbs and ends up on Showcase herself!

LissyWLissyW6 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments, all. I'm pleased with how it's developing and I've a few ideas for where the characters go next. Watch this space.

NB. I noticed an embarrassing number of typos in this story after publication, so there is an edited/corrected version now awaiting approval. I need to be more careful. 😊

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster5 months ago

Titillating and erotic. I’m so impressed in how you define and describe your character interactions, the bar scene, the massage, it draws me in even more. The interaction details with CLO and Aly at the bar, just like I was a fly on the wall watching.

Bravo!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster5 months ago

Titillating and erotic. I’m so impressed in how you define and describe your character interactions, the bar scene, the massage, it draws me in even more. The interaction details with CLO and Aly at the bar, just like I was a fly on the wall watching.

Bravo!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Martin594Martin5943 months ago

OK, OK, one more chapter before bed. Dam, this is like a novel you can't stop reading. Thank you.

LissyWLissyW3 months agoAuthor

Martin594: Thanks. Glad you are enjoying it.

PS - It actually is a novel - available soon. 🙂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES