Shona Pt. 09: Shoot for the Stars

Story Info
The Embosoming of Reya.
7.2k words
4.87
1.9k
5

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers

This is part 9 of this series. It will only make sense if you have read parts 1 through 8 first. Otherwise, you won't know who any of the characters are, or what the hell is going on...

******

'I'm ravenous,' said Aly - now there's a non surprise -- 'Come on, lets go and get some big baps at Tilly's.'

I looked at my watch. We only just had time; Tilly closes at six on a Saturday and it was almost five. I suppose it was an odd time to eat, but we'd skipped lunch, and we were off out in the evening, so it fitted in quite well.

As we walked there, I related to Reya the little exchange we'd had about Tilly's Big Baps, on the menu, and Tilly's actual big baps, with a description of Tilly, and how I thought she would look great in a dirndl. While I was doing so, an image flashed across my mind of Reya in a dirndl. Now THAT would be worth seeing.

Reya was chuckling away at the story and I was looking forward to Tilly's baps being upstaged by Reya's even bigger ones.

'I'm sorry we aren't exactly gourmandising you, Reya, taking you to a modest cafe for a butty, but they are very good butties.'

'No, no,' said Reya, 'not at all. I'm very partial to a well-filled sarnie.'

We arrived to find the place very quiet. Quarter past five on a Saturday was definitely not the busiest time, plus the choice of sandwiches would prove be a bit limited, but we were greeted with smiles by Tilly, and Stacey; 'Hello ladies, nice to see you. What can I get you?'

'We've come for some big baps,' said Aly, loudly, with an impish grin.

'Hmm, it looks like you are already quite well furnished in that department, said Tilly, eyeing Reya, who had (deliberately I'm sure) unfastened her coat. There was a snort of laughter from Stacey. 'I'm sorry dear,' Tilly continued, 'we haven't been introduced.'

'Hello Tilly, I'm Reya.' She held out her hand for a rather dainty handshake and they eyed each other, smiling archly.

I've never suffered from, or even really been aware of, breast envy, but now, there was a pause, and I could see there was some slightly haughty unspoken bust-ling going on between them. Maybe it was a kind of flirting? Stacey (not busty at all) had noticed it and was watching them with a slightly awed expression.

'Nice to meet you, lovely,' said Tilly, and returned to her usual self, rhyming off the fillings she had sold out of. We had no trouble finding something from the remaining choices though, and soon we were tucking into our very late lunch/early dinner.

Reya had definitely made a splash, and we noticed both Tilly and Stacey furtively watching her from time to time. She was actually very good company, and we enjoyed a real roller coaster of a conversation with her, covering all kinds of subjects, including food, drink, clothes, lingerie, jobs, athletics, cars, the USA, lesbianism, and the sex industry, and she had an interesting and challenging take on all of them. I felt a little elated by the time we got up to leave. Good conversation and scintillating company can do that I find, and Reya and Aly were certainly that.

We bade goodbye to Tilly and Stacey, and set off to walk briskly back to my flat, our breath steaming in the cold November air. We all had our long winter coats on, but we were still glad to get back to the welcome warmth of my central heating.

It was almost 6:30 now; time to start getting our glad rags on. Viv and Sonia would definitely be dolled up to the max. They were bound to be. The fact that they were going to be meeting Reya would make sure they pulled out all the stops, and we would have to do the same. One thing was certain; the five of us were going to make a spectacular group.

Choosing our outfits was fun. Having Reya there to give us her input added an extra dimension and I have to admit I found it very exciting trying on clothes and lingerie in front of her, and I'm sure Aly did too. There was a high sexual charge in the room as we posed and preened and she made comments, some of them quite lustful. She really did have the hots for us.

'I love your blonde pubes, Aly. YOU'RE not a peroxide blonde, are you?

'Nope, it's all natural. I have Swedish grandparents on my mum's side. They were both very blonde.'

I love that about her too. Every hair on her body is a pale flaxen colour, and amazingly fine and downy. It's just beautiful.

Reya was very much taken with a very sheer white bra and pants I tried on, and so I chose them, with a pair of my favourite flesh-coloured hold-ups, while Aly's choice was black and lacy, with suspenders, and stockings with a very deep welt, which looked great on her lovely legs.

I chose a stretchy, figure-hugging, above the knee wool dress in a rich olive green -- a colour that goes really well with my hair - with a roll-neck, and long sleeves. It was definitely a winter dress, but still very sexy, and I completed the outfit with a pair of zip up ankle boots with a 10cm stiletto heel -- I was trying to make up for a height deficit, after all.

I thought I looked good, and so did Reya, but Aly, as usual, stole the show. Her dress, which she'd bought during the week in anticipation of going out on the town, was amazing. It had a flesh coloured ("nude") under layer, which just allowed a faint hint of her black underwear to show through, covered with faux-lace in some stretchy material. It had a scoop neckline and long sleeves, and came down to just below the knee - and it fit her like a glove. On her tall figure, with her subtle, slinky curves, it was stunning. I was speechless.

Reya said, 'Golly molly, girl, that dress could have been designed with you in mind. I don't think anybody could wear it better.' Aly blushed and looked uncharacteristically bashful, then slipped on a pair of very modest patent leather shoes, with no more than a couple of inches of heel. It was a good choice; she's quite tall enough (thanks very much) and she certainly doesn't need anything to make her legs look longer. Plus, that, dress didn't need any further dressing up. She looked knockout.

I think Reya felt a little left out, since she didn't have another suitable outfit to wear, but what she had arrived in, with the black stilettos substituting for the boots looked pretty fantastic to us. A change of undies from her vast collection and she was ready to knock 'em dead.

We walked down to The Sip and stood at the bar, ordering drinks and awaiting Viv and Sonia. We made a stunning trio, even if I do say so myself, and there were many eyes upon us, both male and female, as we stood with drinks in hand. Reya loved the place. 'It's cosy. Exactly how a bar should be,' was her verdict.

Our friends were a little late, but they were worth waiting for. When they arrived, my jaw dropped. I had expected them to be dressed to impress, but even so, I was unprepared for how fantastic they looked.

Viv was wearing an outrageously stylish two-piece trouser suit in a rich royal blue with matching high heels, and a black polo neck. I'd never seen her dressed like this before and it was a stunning look. Her fair hair seemed to have been in rollers and it cascaded around her face in gorgeous ringlets. She looked really beautiful.

Meanwhile, Sonia was equally arresting. She had on a long, flowing black skirt, calf length, with a quirky line of red buttons at one side, going all the way from waist to hem, and a crimson long sleeved bodice-style top, with laces at the stomach and exquisite black embroidery across the bust area. She had her strawberry blonde hair scraped back into a tight French plait and had quite striking blusher on her cheeks, and eyeshadow with a hint of red. With her pale grey eyes, it was a thoroughly bewitching look.

All three of us - Reya, Aly, and me - had our eyes popping out as they walked over to us, and we all spoke at once, showering them in compliments and exclamations. I think Aly and I only just escaped being completely upstaged, and I had the distinct impression that Reya was just a little miffed that she had only brought one 'going out' outfit with her. I suspect she was expecting an evening of debauchery in the bedroom, rather than a night on the tiles.

She needn't have worried. Even in her fairly modest outfit she was still the undisputed centre of attention, and Viv and Sonia were like two fawning, giggling schoolgirls in her company. Even Sonia's irrepressible fizz was overshadowed.

Reya, as befits someone with years of experience in "the industry" had a wealth of bawdy anecdotes, about working as a porn star in the US, some of them quite eye-popping. She had actually performed with some porn star names we recognised and, once again, we were made to feel like parochial, small-town girls. Which we were, I suppose.

We found seats on a little double banquette and, as the drinks flowed, the conversation became more and more risqué. Reya was at pains to make it clear she was up for virtually anything, sexually, and she obviously derived a lot of enjoyment from salaciously telling us about past experiences which were sometimes quite shocking. She was definitely revelling in having a younger, impressionable audience for these raunchy tales.

I was slightly disturbed. Not by the stories themselves -- I'm not naive -- but by Reya's salacious delight in telling them. I had the distinct impression she was deliberately testing the limits of our broad-mindedness, and she was definitely trying a bit too hard.

I looked at my friends; Aly was wearing a disdainful smirk which said 'Yeh, yeh, tell us another one.' Viv looked completely agog, but Sonia was clearly lapping it up, even asking for more details a few times. It was a bit of lewd fun up to a point, but as she drank more, she got worse. We were OK with the lesbian stuff -- even lesbian orgies with squirting 'which is obviously really peeing,' said Reya, authoritatively - but when she started telling us about being 'double fucked' by two guys, we held up our hands...

'Enough, Reya, we don't want to hear about that.' I said, firmly. I guess she'd found our limit. Well, mine anyway.

Clearly a little miffed at being stopped in mid-flow, she changed tack. 'Aww, don't be a prude, Shona.' She looked at Viv and Sonia, 'Did you know that Shona and Aly have a "pact" that they will only have sex with each other?' She laughed derisively. 'You'll never get on in porn with an attitude like that.'

'Yes, we did know, thanks,' said Viv, sharply, 'and we respect it. They are in love. It's their choice.'

'Hoo hoo, in love...' she was starting to act like a drunk now, and I could feel myself starting to bristle. 'You two are aspiring to run a porn site,' she continued, 'but you have outmoded attitudes that will kill it stone dead, you take it from me. Porn's a dirty business. To succeed in it, you have to throw out all those old ideas of love, monogamy, even the whole idea of straight or gay. Anything goes, and you'd better get used to it.' Viv and Sonia both looked appalled now, and Aly stepped in, very calmly, but with an attitude that made it clear she would brook no contradiction;

'Reya, stop it. We know you have vast experience, and have seen everything and done everything, but you're out of order. There's more than one way to run an erotic website, and ours seems to be doing OK, thank you. You don't know whether our site will succeed, and you obviously don't know much about being in love, and that's a shame. I'm sorry for you.'

Reya looked stunned, and Aly continued to fix her with an unflinching stare. Her blue eyes piercing in their intensity. Tears welled in Reya's eyes now and she stood up and stalked off to the ladies.

We all looked at each other awkwardly. 'Well, it needed saying,' said Aly. 'She was going too far.'

'Absolutely babe,' I said, stroking her arm. Viv and Sonia were both nodding sagely.

'Makes you think though,' said Sonia, do you have to be like her to work in porn?'

'NO! I exclaimed, vehemently. 'We all already work in porn, and what we have done so far has been very successful. I bet the growth of our site has been faster than almost any other start up erotica site. So fast we've worried we can't keep up with it. I don't believe we have to abandon all our personal limits to be successful. I'm going to make sure we build a site where no-one is expected to do anything that is outside their personal standards. A site that's completely free of inappropriate persuasion by sleazy men, or sleazy women for that matter. A different kind of site. And I believe it WILL be successful...' I could feel my eyes burning as my passion rose, and Aly reached for my hand and squeezed it. Viv and Sonia also clasped hands and smiled at each other. Then we saw Reya returning.

We all unclasped hands and looked at each other uneasily as she sat down again. Her makeup was slightly smudged, and she smiled weakly as she looked at us. Her demeanour had completely changed.

'I'm sorry girls, Aly is right, I was out of order.' We started to make light of it, but she shushed us. She looked down at her hands, glumly. 'No, hear me out. I want to get this off my chest.' Sonia looked like she was about to say something devilish and inappropriate but I shot her a severe look. 'Truth is, things haven't been easy for me just lately. I've lived a depraved life girls. Like Aly said, I've seen everything, done everything, but none of it meant anything. I've been to bed with dozens, maybe over a hundred people, but I had no connection to any of them. They were just sex acts, with no feeling behind them at all. It's been coming to a head for me for months, no, years. I've realised I need more. I need a connection. A real bond with someone. I'm surprised it took me so long to realise it.'

We sat dumbfounded, unsure what to say. We had all been in awe of her, this larger-than-life, bona fide porn star. Super-sexy, super-liberated, and super-confident. And now here she was, pouring out her heart to us, four women who she'd only known for five minutes. It was suddenly quite obvious she was hurting -- deeply - and deep down she was just like us. A woman with the same feelings, needs, and frailties as anyone.

We didn't know what to say but, instinctively, we all reached out for her hands. She was a little choked, 'Thanks babes. You are a good bunch, I can tell that, and I'm sorry for disrespecting you and your site. I hope it does well.'

'We still want you to be a part of it Reya, I said. You might even find a partner through it, if you open yourself up to that.'

'Yeh, I'll see how it goes.' She sniffed. 'But don't let me spoil your night. I've said quite enough. I'm sure you have things to talk about. I want to hear about what's going on in your world.'

We told her about Clo, and her difficulties with Deena, and I suddenly realised I hadn't asked Viv whether she'd told her about Sonia.

'Have you told her?' I asked, not needing to say what I was talking about.

'I have.'

'And...?'

'Well, she didn't believe me at first. She said, "Who, Sonia Reid? She isn't gay!" and I said, "Well, she kind of is now." Sonia was sniggering away, and even Reya was smiling now. 'She was definitely gobsmacked. She kept saying "No..." over and over again. It took her a long time before she remembered to say "Hey, congrats Viv, I'm happy for you. Happy, but completely thrown. It's the last thing I'd have expected." I hesitated to ask about Deena, but I did, and she just said, "Yeh, she's good. It's getting better," so I left it at that.'

'This is what I need,' Reya suddenly said. 'Stuff about real relationships. You girls are restoring my faith.' We all smiled.

The mood was lighter now, and the rest of the night was full of frivolous chatter and laughter. At one point, Reya was at the bar, and Aly and I returned from the loo to find Viv and Sonia having a full-on snog. 'For goodness sake, you two, get a room or something,' said Aly.

At closing time, we all kissed each other goodnight and set off home; Reya, Aly, and I to my flat, and Viv and Sonia to Viv's place for, I'm sure, some very passionate lovemaking.

As we walked, Reya briefly returned to her melancholy mood again. Her vainglorious mask had well and truly slipped; the rawness of her heart was exposed, and her craving laid bare. 'The truth is, I envy you girls. There's so much affection between you all. It's plain to see. I don't really have that, even with my friends.'

'Well you'll have it whenever you come here,' I said, and I took her hand and squeezed it.

She smiled at me and said 'Sorry, I'm a bit of a basket case at the moment.'

'No, you're not,' said Aly. 'everyone needs affection, a bit of real love, and admitting it is the first step towards it.'

We had a nightcap, sat on my sofa, and talked quietly about past relationships, hopes, and shattered dreams, and Reya made the rather desolate admission that she'd never been in love, and never had anyone say "I love you" to her. I found this desperately sad.

Later, when Aly and I were lying in bed, just gently canoodling, I heard the unmistakeable sound of sniffling from the spare room, and I whispered to Aly, 'Babe, can we bring Reya in here with us? I know it's against our pact, but she's really in need of some affection. I don't like the thought of her in there on her own.'

Aly's eyes shone in the dark. 'I was going to ask you the same thing darlin. Go get her.'

I tiptoed naked into the hall, knocked on the spare room door, and went in. Reya was lying on her back. The streaks of tears from her eyes visible in the dim light. 'Hello? Shona?'

'Yes, it's me.' I leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips then pulled the duvet back and took her hand. 'Come on, you're coming to bed with me and Aly.' She obeyed without a murmur and we went next door, where Aly was lying looking oh-so alluring in the light of the bedside lamp. Reya crawled into bed to lie in the middle with Aly and I each side. There wasn't much room for three in my queen-size bed, but that just made it all the more intimate.

Aly and I didn't seek gratification for ourselves. We concentrated on making love to Reya, though that's not to say we didn't enjoy ourselves. I kissed her soft lips and she responded, hungrily, making little sounds of desire as Aly simultaneously kissed her neck, her ears, her cheeks... then down slowly over her throat and her clavicles towards her breasts.

I continued to kiss her affectionately while lifting up one of her amazing heavy boobs for Aly to suck on, and Aly made love to it as only Aly can, licking, kissing and caressing, like she has done so often to my own breasts. I gave Reya's tongue a departing suck, then moved down, briefly sucking her other fulsome breast, before continuing down over her stomach, kissing my way across its soft, fleshy and oh-so-womanly undulations as Aly moved up to smooch, mouth to mouth with her. Aly was kissing Reya's eager mouth, while I was about to kiss her hungry pussy.

Her pubes were amazing. Dark, harsh and wiry - nothing like Aly's fine, silky flaxen ones -- and I trailed my face down through them, delighting in the contrasting way they felt as they scraped the tip of my nose. Her aroma was strong and pungent, a mixture of her arousal and a hint of pee, which I found extraordinarily heady. I used my thumbs to tease her plump fleshy outer lips apart and I drew my tongue up and down the soft grooves between her inner and outer lips, lapping up the tasty residue of some earlier arousal, before pressing the tip of it gently into her entrance, savouring the quite different taste of her fresh arousal. I swept my nose back and forth, softly, across her clitoris, then sidled my tongue slowly up between the thick, wrinkled folds of her inner lips, parting them and coating them in a slick mixture of her juice and my saliva.

I began a languid but firm rotation of my tongue, round and round her clit, sometimes slurping across the head of it, and sometimes sweeping up from below, bringing more of that creamy syrup that was oozing out of her.

LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers
12