All Comments on 'Shona Pt. 09: Shoot for the Stars'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MigbirdMigbird4 months ago

“…has been a great experience.” An understatement for sure, and an exploration/realization for Reya not to get too serious. Like what you did with that character from beginning to goodbye/be seeing you — you surprised me which is nice when reading author’s that resonate.

toesucker1toesucker14 months ago

So fantastically good. I'm seeing a theme in your stories about the value of love and connection vs. just sex.

And now that exclusivity has been surpassed, what will be next with the group?

toesucker1toesucker14 months ago

I forgot to mention Tilly's Big Baps. I loved the part where Tilly and Reya were "bust-ling" with each other.

LissyWLissyW4 months agoAuthor

Migbird: Thanks. I wanted to explore what an experienced pornstar might be feeling. Spending time with these 'parochial small town girls' gave her a new perspective.

LissyWLissyW4 months agoAuthor

toesucker1: Thanks. Glad you liked the bust-ling.🙂 I've never experienced anything like this, being 'only' a 36C (UK size) but It's how I imagine two REALLY busty and sexy women might react to each other.

CupidCupidCupidCupid4 months ago

Another good chapter, with another slight twist. I like the way you have introduced new characters to the story, without losing the overall pace of the story and overwhelming the reader.

The only issue I have, and thus us me being slightly pernickety, is how you are going to conclude this series?

Othwise, each chapter, like this one, becomes more and more erotic and sexy, as the story evolves!!

LissyWLissyW4 months agoAuthor

CupidCupid: The ending? 🤔 I am ruminating on that as we speak...

😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES