Shooter Girl Mi-Na: Drama Queen

Story Info
A Futa's wild dreams of showbiz might just come true...
14k words
4.75
10.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another potential contender?" The tall, leggy blonde eyed her partner with open incredulity.

The shorter women nodded and opened up an email account in front of her, "I know what you're thinking, but this time, I think we've got a real whopper on our hands."

Janelle signed and crossed her arms. The two women were standing inside a small room that had basic sound equipment, and her own voice sounded hollow to her as she replied, "Okay, but this better not be like the last few girls, Miranda: they were all talk and no flash. We need girls who are really into it, you know?"

"Oh, I know," the shorter woman, who was named Miranda, tousled her green colored hair and chuckled, "Just watch. I bought a few of her videos with my own money just so you could see her in action."

Janelle's eyes widened for a moment. If her partner has gone through that much trouble, then she supposed that she ought to at least humor her, "Okay, play me a clip."

Miranda clicked on one of the files and a video began to play. She switched it to full screen and sat back so her partner could see.

The Inner Shrink

A title came up onto the screen immediately, white words over a black background.

The scene opened with a girl laying on a couch. There were several bookshelves lined up behind her, and it appeared that she was in an office of some sort.

"So... where do I start?" The girl mumbled hesitantly as she raised a limp hand and stared at the ceiling. She was a pretty girl with full, rounded features, and though she wasn't heavy set, exactly, she was definitely not what most people would consider petite. She was wearing a short skirt and a red long sleeve, and her ample curves were well flattered in the outfit.

The camera cut to someone sitting on an armchair in the very same office: a woman wearing a business blazer and a long skirt. She was wearing glasses and her hair had been pinned up, and it took Janelle a moment to realize that it was actually the same girl that had been lying on the couch, "Start with what's troubling you and we'll go from there," the 'psychologist' jotted something down on a leather bound pad.

"Is she... playing both parts?" Janelle asked with a grin as she leaned forward.

"Shh, yes, just watch it!' Miranda waved her hand down as she stared at the screen.

The camera cut back to the 'patient' on the couch, "Okay, here goes, I guess." The girl sighed. "I have this problem that seems to be getting worse. No matter what I do, I just can't seem to stop jacking off," the girl paused and blushed slightly, "It's not like I want to! I try to ignore my cock, but it just fills and fills no matter how much I drain it! It's getting to the point where all I can think about is splooging; it's affecting my social life and my career! If it gets any worse, then I might lose my job and end up homeless!"

The therapist came into view and nodded slowly, "Mhm, I see." She jotted a few things down in her notebook and continued, "So, as of right now, how often would you say that you masturbate on a daily basis?"

"I'm up to ten times a day, at least," the patient replied nervously. "Isn't there some sort of medication I can take that will suppress my drive? You've got to help me, doc!"

"Hm," the therapist adjusted her glasses and blinked, "Would you say that you're afraid of your cock, Miss Ru?"

The girl on the couch frowned, "I... I don't know. I mean... I guess sometimes I am... to be honest."

"Rest assured that this session is completely confidential and anything you do or say will be kept entirely within these walls." The camera focused on the therapist's notebook for a few seconds.

"Okay..." the girl cleared her throat. "I suppose I am afraid. I'm afraid of losing control, of maybe hurting someone someday because of this... thing, that's attached to me," she gestured to her crotch in disgust.

"I see, I see..." the therapist wrote some things down. "Would you say that you feel detached from your male member most of the time, as if it weren't actually apart of you?"

"All the time," the patient admitted. "Sometimes I forget that it's there, especially when I'm asleep... until I wake up with a massive morning wood and am forced to give into it just so I can get dressed," she grumbled.

"Uh-hm..." the therapist bit the end of her pen after she'd taken few more notes. "I think I see the issue, here."

The patient's eyes brightened, "Really? So there's hope for me?!"

"There's always hope," the therapist smiled knowingly. "Tell me, have you ever heard of emotional detachment disorder?"

"No... I can't say that I have."

"Well, simply put, it's a condition in which a person finds it difficult or impossible to empathize with others, sometimes even themselves. This condition can also be closely linked to depersonalization disorder, in which a person can find themselves having a difficult time even self realizing or identifying with their own existence. It seems that you may be suffering from something similar to these things, only it is exclusive to the male parts of your body."

The patient blinked, "I hadn't even considered such a thing. Can you explain it to me a little more?"

"Of course," the therapist leaned forward and folded one of her legs over the other, "Your penis is directly linked to your subconscious, and right now it is controlling a vast majority of your fear and therefore your life as a whole. Because of your refusal to accept yourself the way you are, you are inadvertently causing your body to rebel against itself. This has led to all sorts of excessive, unwanted chemical production in your brain, and now you're libido is spiraling out of control."

"Wow... really?" The girl pursed her lips, "I had no idea. So, what you're saying is: because I hate my cock I'm mentally rejecting it, but that only makes it assert itself more in an effort to integrate itself into my...psyche?"

"More or less," the therapist smiled and nodded.

"That makes sense, but... in layman's terms: what the hell am I supposed to do now?"

The therapist leaned back, "Have you ever considered facing yourself honestly and accepting yourself? It would go a long way towards balancing your libido."

"I... I don't know. It's hard," the girl murmured, "I didn't ask for this. When I was younger I just wanted to be normal girl, and then when I grew up..." she sighed, "If it wasn't for this stupid thing, my life would have turned out completely different."

The therapist nodded once more, "I understand how you must feel, but all of those points are moot and in the past. Clearly you've personified your penis in an effort to detach yourself from it: have you ever tried having a conversation with it?"

The patient's eyes widened, "What? No! That would be...weird."

The therapist leaned forward and pushed her glasses up on her nose, "No weirder than pretending that it's not a part of your body."

"B,but... where would I even start?" The girl asked with incredulity and embarrassment.

"Do it right now; it's just you and I here and no one will bother the three of us."

Janelle chuckled, "I gotta say, I wasn't expecting this. What is her name?"

Miranda hit the spacebar and glanced up at her partner, "Her name is Mi-na something or other. Do you always talk through movies?"

"Yes," the blonde smiled unapologetically, "Mi-na, huh? How much longer is this one?"

"Maybe five minutes... no, seven." The woman with the colored hair moused over the progression bar.

"Let's finish it up. I think we all know where this is going, but I want to see how she executes it."

The girl sat up a little further on the couch and frowned as she flipped up her skirt, "Okay... I guess I can try."

Beneath her skirt, she was wearing a pair of white briefs, but Janelle was completely unprepared to see the bulge that was pressed up against the girl's thigh.

"Go ahead and tell him how you feel," the therapist urged on her patient with a gentle nod as she cradled her pen between two fingers.

The girl swallowed hard as her face flushed, "Um, okay, uh... I..." she glanced down at her thigh and winced, "I'm upset with you for controlling me so much. Sometimes I wish that..." her blush lessened as her eyes narrowed, "Sometimes I wish that you weren't apart of me. You make my life outrageously difficult sometimes, and you've scared off every guy I ever had a chance with."

She paused for a long moment as a look of guilt played over her features, "But... I guess that can't be all your fault. All of those boys were jealous and scared of you weren't they? I guess... I don't really want to be with a guy that can't handle me... us. Maybe you're doing me a favor in the long run. I guess..." she sighed, "I guess I haven't been very fair to you. I can't blame you for all my problems, and it's not your fault that you get so full," she winced as her briefs shifted a little. "I can't very well expect you to control yourself all the time, and even less so when I've neglected you for so long. I can't say that it's all bad..." she sighed softly as the bulge began to thicken and twitch, "You do make me feel really good. To be honest, a part of me hates you for how messy you make everything, but there's another part of me that sorta thinks that it crazy hot..."

Janelle's eyes were glued to the screen as she watched the girl reach into her briefs and haul out the most massive length of girl dick she'd ever seen. Even semi hard, the girl's schlong was absurdly thick and at least ten inches long, and for a moment it almost looked like a rolling pin in the girl's petite hands. Her eyes widened as a pang of desire shot through her, but it wasn't a sexual desire, "Holy shit," she breathed as the girl on the screen continued to monologue to her own penis, "Where the hell did you find this girl?"

Miranda looked away from the screen and shrugged, "The mind numbing abyss of niche porn sites. You said we needed girls who were willing to give a little pizzazz," the woman glanced at the girl on the screen who was already beginning to jack off slowly, "I've never seen so much pizzazz in all my life."

Janelle nodded and stared at the screen once more, "Skip ahead a minute or two, I want to see if her production matches her package."

"Hm... okay, I think she cums around the fourteen minute mark..." Miranda skipped ahead a bit and nodded, "Here we go."

The camera was fixed on the therapist, who was calmly jotting notes down on her notebook and looking up at her patient every few seconds. In the background, the sound of her patient's moaning monologue could be heard.

"I'm sorry! Please... please forgive me for the way I've treated you all these years! I promise I... ah... I'll let you cum as much as you want from now on! I'm not ashamed to be a slut if it means... gah... if it means..."

The camera zoomed in on the therapist as she jotted down notes, and the glasses wearing actress mumbled to herself, "Make appointment to have the couches dry cleaned and sanitized between patients..."

The camera panned to the masturbating girl and Janelle almost choked. Many terms came to her mind, but one stood out over the rest as she shook her head in disbelief: thick as fuck. The girl's futanari cock was easily as thick around as a chub of salami, and it was at least the length of her forearm. Her foreskin was uncut, and every time the actress tugged doward, her exotic skin gave way to expose her dark, swollen cockhead.

"Cum for me you stupid, goddamn beautiful bastard!" The girl lying on the couch shouted as her features twisted into an agony of pleasure. To Janelle's surprise, the girl's load didn't shoot so much as it bubbled upwards, and within seconds, thick, healthy cum was running down her shaft like white lava, erupting out of her cockslit and painting her fingers all the way around her grip.

"Good god... she's amazing..." Janelle breathed as she watched the actress cum for a solid thirty seconds. "Do you have another video?"

Miranda nodded as she stopped the current one, "I bought one of her cumshot compilation videos because I knew that you would ask; you're always about the bottom line, after all." Lemme see... aha, here we go."

Best loveshots from yours truly: 2016

The title came up onto the screen before the first clip began, and Janelle watched the screen raptly.

"How much nut could a cum slut nut, if a cum slut could nut, nut?!"

The actress, Mi-na, came up onto the screen wearing the most ridiculous squirrel costume Janelle had ever seen. It was a full body costume, complete with a bushy tail and a headpiece with ears on it. Even the girl's face had been painted to look like a squirrel's, and she was holding her top teeth over her bottom lips as she pumped her outrageously thick cock with both hands.

"How much nut could a cum slut nut, if a cum slut could nut, nut?!" She repeated the adapted phrase as she pounded down onto her meat and squealed.

"What the hell?" Janelle laughed and leaned closer to the screen in disbelief, "Oh my god... she's crazy..."

"How much nut...could...a fucking cum slut...ah... nut... if a good... little... cum slut... nuts a big fat nut!"

Mi-na pulled her foreskin back all the way as she fired a thick wad of cum towards the camera. Although her load didn't reach too far of a distance, the sheer amount of semen she was producing was astounding, and Janelle watched the rest of clip play with unblinking eyes.

The next scene played immediately after the first, and Mi-na was dressed as some sort of robot. She was sitting down on a chair that had been decorated to look like some sort of futuristic pod, and she had a blank look on her face. She was staring at the camera lifelessly as her fully erect cock jutted up between her legs, and she was stroking her shaft evenly and slowly at a steady pace.

"Engaging protocol twenty four dash seven: seminal valve purge." The girl spoke in a flat, robotic tone. "Artificial seed levels have exceeded maximum capacity...commencing purge..."

She's...amazing..." The business owner smiled widely.

The actress' dick began to spew once more, but what was even more impressive than the load was how stoic the girl looked while she did it. Mi-na was cumming buckets, but her face didn't so much as twitch, and she continued to stare at the camera blanky as the last of her climax dripped down her shaft.

The next clip began, and this time Mi-na was wearing a white jumpsuit and her hair was done up into a short ponytail. She was being shot from the waist down, and was surrounded by a blue and white border on the screen that was filled with text. It took Janelle a moment to realize that the girl was pretending to be apart of a mock infomercial, and when she did she laughed.

"In just two weeks, one bottle of Gurldik max will take you from tiny and limp to massive and swollen!" the 'saleswoman' held up a bottle in her hand and smiled professionally as a fake number came up onto the screen, "If you call within the next fifteen minutes, we'll double your order at no extra charge! That's twice the amount of girth and growth and twice the load. Don't believe me? Take a look at this before and after photo!

Two, side by side pictures came up onto the screen. One of them showed Mi-na's from the waist down, and the words 'before' were printed in white letters over it. Her cock was completely flaccid, but even soft, it was at least six or seven inches long. Despite that, Janelle was more impressed with the girl's massive ballsack. Mi-na's testicles were so large that her pussy couldn't even be seen beneath them.

In the 'after' picture to the right, Mi-na was fully erect, and her testicles were gathered up tightly against her giant shaft. The curves of her upper hips could barely be seen, and her pussy was still out of sight, but Janelle could tell that the girl was a futa just by how well endowed she was.

"You'll not only get bigger, but your volume will increase, as well!" Mi-na smiled at the camera widely, "Take a look at this clip of me cumming before Gurldik."

A closeup of Mi-na's cock came back onto the screen, and she was stroking it softly. Janelle was always amazed by how incredibly feminine some futa's cocks were: even though Mi-na's was decidedly huge, her dark skin was soft and hairless, her excess foreskin was clean and pristine.

A dribble of cum emitted from the girl's cock, and Janelle assumed that she was either letting a little pre out or she'd recorded herself climaxing after she'd already had several orgasms.

"Now let's take a look at me cumming with the power of Gurldik!" Mi-na came onto the screen and grinned as the camera panned down. Unsurprisingly, she wasn't wearing any pants, and her fat cock was hanging out of her briefs breezily as she took hold of it and began to stroke herself.

"I want her," Janelle leaned back and crossed her arms as the girl on the screen smiled professionally and shot yet another load, "Do you have her contact information?"

Miranda stopped the video and nodded, "Just a fan letter email address, but it'll probably be enough."

"How many videos does she have?"

The director/editor shrugged, "A shit ton. I probably scrolled through at least four or five dozen. It looks like she's been doing this for almost three years. She takes requests from her supporters, but I think she pulls most of this shit right out of her brain."

"She's perfect," Janelle said, more to herself than to her partner. "Send me her contact info and I'll see if I can get her in here for an interview. Also... great job finding this chick."

Miranda rolled her eyes and chuckled, "Oh, thanks. I only had to watch several days worth of amateur futa porn to find it, so I'm only slightly mentally unstable because of it."

"Let's hope your sacrifice isn't in vain," Janelle turned and walked out of the recording room with a sure smile, "You're gonna see her competing in our arena, just you wait."

Good morning, good morning! It's great to stay up late! Good morning, good morning, to you!

Mi-na Ocampo opened her eyes slowly and felt around for her alarm. She managed to silence it in her half awake state, and she sighed heavily as she smiled and stared at the ceiling, "What is today... Tuesday?" She asked herself lazily as she closed her eyes again. "No, no, it's Wednesday... I think." She chuckled as she winced, "Ah, I guess it doesn't matter: I gotta pee."

She hauled herself out of bed and shuffled to the hall, her usual morning wood pressing up against her thigh hotly. A fair bit of sunlight was streaming in through the window, and she covered her face with a low grunt and a smile as she retreated to the safety of the lightless bathroom.

A unicorn night light shined pleasantly beside the sink, and she made no move for the switch as she pulled off her shirt and wrestled her legs out of her briefs. Her cock sprang up lazily as she turned the shower on, and she ignored it as she hit a button on a wireless speaker sitting on top of the toilet.

Rich, airy music began to play as she stepped into the running water, and she sighed contentedly as she stood beneath the hot stream and finished waking up.

"Dressed up like a million dollar trooper... trying hard to look like Gary Cooper... super duper," she sang along with the song quietly and tapped her fingers against the shower wall like she had miniature tap shoes attached to them. She loved old show tunes and musical numbers more than any other kind of music, though she wasn't sure why exactly. She supposed that it was because the music harkened back to a time where actors were expected to be multi talented, and nearly everyone in show business could at least sing, if not play an instrument and dance, to boot.

She grabbed the shampoo and peed absently as she squirted some soap into her palm. It was a routine that she'd repeated hundreds of times before, and she no no qualms about urinating in her own tub, "You wanna go where fashion sits..." she set the bottle on top of her head like it was a crown, "Puttin' on the ritz."