Shooter Girl Mi-Na: Drama Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bottle slid off her head and she giggled as she barely caught it before it hit the ground, "Oof... it's too early for this," she laughed to herself as she nearly peed on her hands, "Oh geez," she laughed even harder as she pulled them away from the stream. She'd completely forgotten that she was even peeing in the first place, and she leaned her head against the wall and laughed even harder.

Mi-na finished her shower and dried herself. Afterwards, she stood in front of the mirror and flipped on the light, "Thank you for your service; it's always appreciated," she said to the night light as it flickered off.

She winced slightly as her foggy reflection came into view, and she went about her daily hygiene tasks with the sort of energy that most people lacked on even their best day.

"Oklahomaf!" she sang along with another musical number as she brushed her teeth.

As the fog dissipated from the mirror, her face came into view, and she smiled at her reflection, "What are we feeling today, darling girl?" She asked herself as she opened the top drawer. An assortment of small nose studs sat in a tray there, and she hovered her hand over it, "Hmm... sapphire? Topaz? How about... Jade!"

She took up on of the small pieces of jewelry and wiggled in into the piercing that she had on the side of her nose. "Noice!" She nodded in satisfaction as she took up the blow dryer, "Sexy and sophisticated, as usual."

As the peppy girl dried her short hair, she stared at herself with open curiosity. There was no denying that she was a curvy young woman, and her large breasts jiggled pleasantly as her arms moved around her body, "What do you think, girl? Too small? Too fat?" She laughed, "We already know the answer: phat with a PH!" Her Korean accent was masked slightly under the sound of the blow dryer, and she tossed her head with a dramatic flourish, "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful," she told her reflection with a smoldering, sultry glare. She attempted to hold the pose for longer than a second, but she was unable to keep from laughing at herself.

After dressing, Mi-na made her way into the living room where she was immediately met with the sight of a brown skinned girl wearing pink pajamas, "Good morning, honey child," the half Korean half Filipino futa attempted her best southern drawl, "How y'all feeling today?"

The girl was sitting on the couch tapping away on a laptop, and she looked up at Mi-na with a quick smile, "We all are doing fine. I'm finishing the edit on your last video; I'm hoping to have it done by the end of the day."

Rosey, why don't you take a break from that and watch some tv or something?" Mi-na told her as she bounced into the kitchen and rummaged around for something to eat.

"Naw, I wanna get this done before we start the next shoot. It's an easy one, so there's not a whole lot left to edit."

Mi-na put some water on to boil and grabbed a banana before she walked back to the couch, "What a cruel mistress I am: cracking the whip all day and night, profiting off my poor, destitute friend just for a few bucks. Dragging her into a shamefully naughty career, all so I can..."

"Oh, stop," Rosanna laughed, "I'll take a break in a few minutes. Speaking of breaks, when was the last time you checked your fan mail?"

"Just yesterday," Mi-na plopped down on the couch and unpeeled the banana, "Times... three."

Rosanna smirked, "Would you check your damn mail please? I know that ninety percent of it is garbage, but these people represent our livelihood. All you gotta do is throw them a little bone here and there; you don't have to write a speech or anything."

"I throw them plenty of bones," Mi-na laughed as she grabbed a tablet that was sitting on the coffee table, "One bone in particular, over and over again, which they can't seem to get enough of." She flipped the tablet on and spoke into the banana like it was a microphone, "Alas, the artist is chained to the fickle mind of the beholder. Though it may slay me, the show must go on! Come rain, come shine, come snow, come sleet; the show must go on!"

"Alright drama queen, we get it," Rosanna laughed and rolled her eyes. "Anything good?"

Mi-na scrolled through her messages while she ate the banana, "Hmm...no...nope...nopers. Aha! That's nice..."

"Hm, what is?"

"Oh, another message from some dude telling me that he wants to fuck my ass," Mi-na chuckled brightly.

"You get messages like that ten times a day, so why is this one nice?"

"Because he put it in the subject line," Mi-na turned the tablet toward Rosey and smiled.

Rosanna leaned forward and smirked, "Subject:I would really love to fuck your ass..." she laughed loudly, "Well, no one can say that he didn't get right to the point."

"Why is it always my ass, though? I have other parts," the Filipina mused as she continued to scroll through the unread messages.

"You've got a big ass," Rosey shrugged as she returned to her software.

"Yeah, but, even if we're completely barbaric for just a moment, I've also got tits, a pussy and a huge donger, so..." she lost her thought as her eyes settled upon a message, "Huh, what's this?" She murmured to herself.

The subject line read: Very interested in interviewing you for a full time position!

She opened the message and read the body of the text.

Hello there, Mi-na,

My name is Janelle Vette and I am the owner of a studio in Los Angeles. I make niche adult videos (not traditional porn and no sex) involving enthusiastic futanari such as yourself. Perhaps you've heard of us: we go by Shooter girls.

I'm sure you're a busy woman so I'll get right to the point. I've watched several of your videos and I'm astounded by both the quality of the production and your incredible acting skills. I would absolutely love, love, love to get a face to face interview with you and talk about possibly working together. If you're willing to meet up, I will fly to you or buy you a ticket to L.A., whichever you prefer.

I understand that this is coming out of the blue, and I apologize for the abruptness, but I could find no other way to contact you. I've attached some links showing what we do below. If you're interested, contact me at your leisure, if not, then please disregard, though I can't absolutely guarantee I won't try to contact you over and over again until I get ahold of you :).

Thanks so much for your time!

"Hey, what's got you looking so serious? It's not another threat message, is it?"

Mi-na was so focused on the message that she barely heard her roommate, "Hm... oh! "Um, no, nothing like that. It's an email from some lady named Janelle... apparently she wants to interview me for a position?"

Rosey wrinkled her nose, "A position for what? Are you sure it's not just spam?"

"No, it's too personalized to be spam," Mi-na looked over the message once more, "Have you ever heard of the shooter girls?"

"No, but it sounds like a cheesy anime title or a pure fan service video game," Rosanna laughed. "What is it?"

"We're gonna find out," Mi-na clicked one of the links and settled back.

A video began to play, and, somewhat to the girl's surprise, it looked professionally developed. She turned the tablet slightly so Rosey could see the screen, and the two of them watched the video play out.

"Am I a man or a woman?" A stunningly beautiful woman with dark skin and immaculately curly hair came up onto the screen. It appeared that she was being interviewed by someone, and she was sitting inside a cozy looking breakfast nook. "Ah, I get that question a lot," the woman laughed.

"And what's your answer?" A woman asked from behind the camera in a playful tone.

The curly haired woman grinned and tilted her head, "Sometimes I don't answer at all and just watch them squirm, but most times, I tell them I'm a shooter girl."

"What is a shooter girl, exactly?" The interviewer asked.

"A shooter girl is a woman with a little extra."

"A little extra what?" The interviewer chuckled.

"A dick... I have a dick," the woman laughed.

The interviewer laughed along with her, "Subtle answer."

"I couldn't think of anything else clever to say!" The woman shook her head and laughed harder, "Get that camera out of my face."

The scene changed to a red head wearing a tiara. She was dressed as a ballerina, and behind her a wall of mirrors reflected two women standing adjacent to her, one of which was holding the camera.

"What is a shooter girl?" The interviewer asked.

"Isn't that a question you should be able to answer?" The redhead asked with a slightly self conscious grin.

"Yes, but I want your answer. How would you define a shooter girl?"

"Other than the obvious?" The redhead smiled and curtsied, "I like to think of a shooter girl as the kind of person who's accepted themselves completely. It takes a lot courage to put on any kind of show, but the kind of show we do puts us at risk of being completely objectified. Anyone who can push past that risk and face their own sexuality while sharing it openly with others has the chance to obtain something special."

"Oh, and what is that special something, pray tell?"

The redhead shrugged and blushed, "A lot of things. Acceptance, trust... a basic human connection. Also, at the end of the day, you pay me to jerk off."

The interviewer tried to keep herself from laughing, "You were so eloquent, Jacqueline! What happened?"

The ballerina giggled, "I got nervous!"

"Well, it was a great answer, bravo."

The scene changed once more, and a tall, lanky looking woman wearing a faded band shirt smiled into the camera. She was standing in front of some sort of strange arena set into the ground, and the shooter girl's logo was painted on the wall behind her. Her eyes were heavy and tired looking, but her smile was one of the most genuine that Mi-na had ever seen, "You want my version of the answer?"

"You know I do, Tilly. Wow me with your mental prowess."

The woman, who was apparently named Tilly, snickered, "What is a shooter girl? Hmm. Well, if you're looking for a philosophical answer, I'd say that we're much closer to finding meaning in life than a lot of people. If I were to go full epicurean on this, we'd say that pain is evil and pleasure is good. We're all about pleasure around here, so maybe there's nothing evil about us at all. I've never met such a supportive group of girls before, and despite all the things we have in common," she pointed down to her waist with a smirk, "It's actually our differences that bring us together and make us stronger. Besides that, it's fun as hell hanging out with other shooter girls. So yeah... I think maybe a shooter girl is someone who's close to achieving true zen."

"I am seriously humbled by your answer," the interviewer said slowly. "Damn... I was not expecting that."

Tilly leaned forward and raised an eyebrow, "Oh shit... did I make you cry, Janelle? Are you crying?"

The interviewer, who Mi-na now knew was the same woman who'd sent her the email, laughed behind the camera, "No! Well.. a little. I'm beyond ecstatic that I've succeeded in creating this kind of environment for all of you, and I'm super excited to see where we go next."

Yet another scene played, and this time there were two women. They were both short haired blondes and they looked almost identical to each other, and the two of them were wearing the same outfit of short daisy dukes and a tied up white shirt.

"What is a shooter girl?" the woman on the left asked to the one on the right.

"Can I use that as my answer?" The other woman looked at the camera and smiled. She hit an invisible button in front of her and shouted, "What is: a shooter girl!"

Janelle laughed behind the camera, "It's a daily double! But seriously, how would either of you define a shooter girl?"

"Strength," the blonde on the right answered immediately. "Ferocity, will... power," she clawed the air in front of her like a tiger.

Her twin glanced at her incredulously, "It sounds like you're quoting inspirational posters, honey."

Both women had thick southern accents, and the one on the right laughed, "We're unstoppable. When people ask me if I'm a man or a woman, I tell them I'm both and neither. I'm the future: we," she gestured back and forth between her twin and herself, "Are the future." She looked up at the camera and wagged her finger, "You getting this, Miranda? We're the future; tell everyone. Let the world know. Today, we're shooting baby batter on a bunch of lights, but tomorrow, we're taking over the world."

The woman on the left pursed her lips, "We're the futapocalypse, huh, Sarah?"

"We are," Sarah laughed in agreement.

"Honestly, I could think of worse ways for the world to end," Janelle chuckled. "You heard in here first, folks: futanari are going to take over the world, and Sarah and Beth are going to lead the charge."

The woman on the left looked dismayed, "I never said I wanted to dominate the world! Leave me out this!"

A bit of low electronica music cut into the video as the scene transitioned back to the first woman. She smiled and stared straight into the camera with an overwhelmingly sultry look, "We're shooter girls."

"We're shooter girls," the redheaded ballerina waved and bowed lowly.

"We are the shooter girls," Tilly waved into the camera lazily and smiled.

"Do you wanna say it," Sarah asked Beth lowly as the two of them stared at each other.

"No, you say it!" Beth hissed.

"We'll both say it," Sarah nodded as she stared back at the camera, "On three. One. Two. Thr..."

"We're shooter girls," Beth said quickly with a slight blush.

"That was too early! Sarah crossed her arms and shrugged, "Yeah, we are, both of us, her and I, and all the other people you end up putting in this video; yup, all of us are shooter girls." She stared into the camera and laughed, "Please tell me you're not planning on using this take."

The video ended somewhat abruptly, and both Mi-na and Rosey were left staring at the replay video.

"What the hell... was that?" Rosey asked quietly, breaking the silence that had settled over the room. "It's like..." she sniffed, "Hey, did you forget about your boiling water?"

"Crap cakes!" Mi-na tossed the tablet down and scurried to the kitchen where the pot of water she'd put on was roiling furiously. She turned off the flame and grabbed for an oven mitt before she went about preparing tea for herself.

"Hey... you're gonna want to come look at this," Rosey told her from the couch.

Mi-na grabbed her unicorn mug and carried it carefully back to the couch, "It must be interesting if you're getting excited about it, what..." she stopped talking as she stared at the screen, "What the fronk?"

There were two women standing beside each other in front of some sort of arena. She recognized both of them from the promo clip: one of them was Tilly and the other was the woman with the curly hair whose name she hadn't heard. Both of them were jerking themselves off furiously over what appeared to be some sort of strangely lit playing area, and Mi-na stared unblinkingly at the sight for several seconds.

"I think it's some sort of...contest," Rosanna said after awhile as the two of them watched the video.

Mi-na nodded silently. She was focused on the expressions of both women, and it was obvious that they were both having fun. The gorgeous black woman with the curly hair laughed as she leaned back a bit, and she waved into the camera as her dick began to spurt onto the arena.

"Oh my stars..." Mi-na watched the display raptly as she felt herself harden slightly. It wasn't the sight of another girl cock cumming that was getting her so excited, it was the idea of the shooter girls itself. The climaxing woman in the video was wearing a short red dress, and her nails were painted the same color to match. She'd already shot three or four ropes of jizz, but she was still going, and the camera zoomed in on her swollen dick as she clenched her pristine nails around it.

"That's very impressive," Tilly told her with a smirk as she worked her hand over (Mi-na stared at the woman's dick and her eyes widened) her impressively long cock. I guess I should cum, too."

The woman in the red dress relaxed a bit and sighed as she waved at someone behind the camera, "Better late than never."

Tilly was wearing a pair of tattered jeans and a baggy t-shirt, and she pulled up her pants with a small hop as she stopped stroking, "Quality over quantity."

Holy spit!" Mi-na's mouth fell open as she watched Tilly's dick rocket. On the lit arena, her shot landed well past the furthest distance of her rival, and it was met with another almost immediately. Her output wasn't nearly as much, but the distance was incredible, and four shots later her dick finally started to calm down.

"Damn girl, woo!" The curly haired woman pumped her fist and laughed, "They don't call you bolt action Tilly for nothing."

Tilly let go of her semi hard cock and it hung down between her thin legs almost comically, "What do they call you? Machine gun Kelly?"

"They do now; I like that!" The woman looked into the camera and put her hand on her hip, "What do you think of that?"

"I like it!" Janelle's voice shouted from somewhere behind the camera.

The video faded out, and both Mi-na and her roomate stared at the black screen for a long moment.

"So... I'm still confused about what this is, exactly," Rosey said slowly.

"It's a cum shooting contest," Mi-na smiled slowly as she took the tablet up and tapped it furiously. "I'll bet they have other events, too!"

She did a search for the shooter girls and found a link to the website almost immediately. From what she could tell, the site, as well as the establishment itself, was still in early development, but she looked over the pictures and read every bit of text that was there, and she almost squealed when she saw what she was looking for, "Look, look!" she pressed her finger into the screen as she shoved the tablet into Rosey's face.

"I can't when you're literally trying to put it inside of my skull!" Rosanna laughed and pushed her away. "What does it say?"

"It says: Event's include solo, one on one matches, doubles, and team tag outs."

"So, it's like some sort of weird fetish sport?"

Mi-na smirked, "No! This is... art. It's a little rough, I'll admit, but they're just getting started. With a little work, this could be totally bonkers awesome..." the girl pawed her chin and stared into her tea distantly.

"Aw, shit, I know that look," Rosey settled back and sighed, "Did you forget that we've got our own thing going on?"

"No, of course not you silly woman," Mi-na pondered even harder, "But... we can at least talk to her. She offered to fly up here, I mean, she must be serious if she's willing to meet in person."

Rosanna frowned slightly, "I dunno, Mi, it seems a little... sudden."

Mi-na pursed her lips and cocked her head, "You scared?"

"What, no!" Rosanna shook her head and grunted, "But, what if she, I dunno, makes you an offer you can't refuse?"

The Filipina laughed, "And if I do she'll have me sleeping with the fishes? So what, if she does make me an offer that's irresistible, then we'll relocate to L.A. . If what we do is a conflict of interest, then..."

"Wait... we?"

Mi-na saw the look on Rosey's face and gasped, "Aw, are you afraid that I'll abandon you here?! Oh no, I would never," she set her cup down and threw herself onto her roommate before hugging her tightly, "Dear, sweet, Rosanna! I go where you go; you're my production manager, after all! I wouldn't even dream of..."

"Gah... can't... breath!" Rosey struggled away from her roommate and laughed as she panted, "I wasn't afraid of that at all, it's just..."