Shooting Matt Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

***

I wake to the feel of Kent's mouth on my morning boner. I lie back and send my appreciation out to the universe for allowing me to be here, in his bed, with him. When I cum, it's a slow swell of bliss that radiates from the spot where his lips wrap around the head of my cock. I force myself to lie completely still, to try not to make it happen faster, or slower, or do anything but simply let it happen. When I'm finished, Kent moves up beside me, kisses me. I've never been overly fond of my own cum but on his tongue, my jizz is transformed.

"You have your camera stuff with you, don't you?"

"Yeah, it's in the truck."

"After we eat, let me show you some of the old factory sights around here."

"That would be great but I have a better idea." I start to move down in the bed.

"Later, champ. I didn't wash up last night."

"In the shower?"

"Will there be more to our lives than sex?"

"Sure, absolutely but are you really turning down a morning hummer in the shower?"

"No, I didn't say that. Let's not be hasty."

"Okay, Treebeard, I won't be hasty."

Blank stare. I shake my head. I swear, the man is a cultural wasteland.

Giving him head in the shower is fun enough but the tile on the knees and the water splashing in my face reminds me why people have sex in the bedroom - it's more comfortable.

We take our time, yogurt and fruit, a long, slow mug of coffee, just chatting, or not, then head out. Abandoned buildings tucked away behind chain link fences and surrounded by broken concrete and bare lamp poles are not hard to find. It's also not hard to find wild flowers in the broken concrete. I even find a morning glory vine spreading along the fence. I also find dozens of beer bottles, cans, liquor bottles, empty cigarette packages, and used condoms.

It's hard to escape the feeling that mostly what people accomplish is uglification. When we hop back in my old Ford, I crank Beethoven's Fifth as loud as I dare push the truck's cheap speakers, to remind myself that people create beauty as well. Kent had to be back by one o'clock to meet a realtor. I drop him off and tell him I'll be back on Sunday with the boys.

I feel better, more settled in my head, on the drive back to the Cedar Lodge.

***

I park beside my tent and rest my head back on the car seat. It is hot. The truck windows are open but there's no breeze. I can feel sweat trickle down the side of my face. I climb out, stretch and reach behind the seat to grab my laptop. I move a camp chair into the truck's shade and open the computer. I get a weak Wi-Fi signal from the lodge. It isn't secure but that's fine. A quick, relatively, search and I have a reasonable idea of what four years of nursing school will cost. I'm sure some of Liam's credits will transfer but I like having a buffer. I subtract that from the money I've saved, money I can use now, not my 401k or pension. It's not as healthy a sum as it would have been if I'd sold the house. I shrug my shoulders. It is what it is.

I walk to the lodge. Glenna is cleaning up the gift shop. The snack bar is empty.

"Hi, Randy."

"Hi, Nena. Need a hand?"

"Nope. All done. Want a soda, glass of water?"

"Water'd be great. You have time to join me, take a break?" I ask, after polishing off half the glass in one long swallow.

"It's hot as Satan's ass crack in here. Let's go swimming."

"Fine by me. Let me go grab my suit."

"You up for skinny-dipping? Save you the trouble of changing. It's about a half-hour's easy paddle."

"Sure."

"Let me go grab Leon. Be right back."

She disappears out the back door, toward the pool area and path to the dock. I drain my water and go behind the bar to refill it. She comes back in a few minutes tells me to hang on, she'll get some towels, and returns with a plastic trash bag, I assume filled with towels, and Rosalita. I kiss Rosalita's cheek and reassure her that her hero, Kent, is doing very well.

"Thanks for minding the store, Rosalita," Glenna chirps, kissing the younger woman's cheek and then flapping a 'bye bye' hand at Fernando.

On the dock, Leon and the boys are waiting. I know the boys have seen me naked but just glimpses. The other night on the swim platform, it had been dark. The idea of lounging around naked in front of them is intimidating. Leon and Glenna take a canoe, with the towels and a cooler of drinks. The boys and I followed in kayaks. It's less than a half-hour. There's a small cut back in the shoreline, more of an indentation than a cove, but it's wide and flat and the trees stand back from the shore enough to form a small beach. There are a few people already there, all nude.

We pull up to one side. Glenna hops out and runs over to one of the women. They exchange pleasantries. A man comes up to say 'hi'. He's deeply tanned, all over. It's clear Glenna is no stranger to the place. I shouldn't be surprised but I am, a little.

"You don't have to get naked, if you don't want to, no pressure," Leon tells me as he comes over to stand beside me. The boys look around and walk over to us. "Try not to stare, fellas," Leon tells them. "I was just telling Randy, there's no rule that says you have to go bare assed but definitely no staring at those that do." He gives Matt a hard look.

"Dude, you wound me, seriously," Matt tells him. "There's a nudie beach near State. I know the drill, bro. Get a boner, roll over and hide it and no fooling around. Nude is not lewd, brah, I'm cool."

Leon nods and turns, trash bag in hand, and walks back towards where the trees start. "One of you fellas grab the cooler, would you?"

Liam grabs it before Matt or I can move and trudges towards the trees. There's a small clearing, grassy and flat, beneath the trees. Leon is spreading blankets. Two middle-aged women are seated on a blanket near-by, each munching on an apple, talking softly and giggling. Liam sets down the cooler and looks around, everywhere but at the women. Matt grabs a towel from Leon, spreads it out and begins to undress. The women, while not technically staring, are not talking as much. I smile to myself.

"How are you, Mary? Janie?"

"Leon, haven't seen you in ages. We're good. Is Glenna with you?"

Leon nods, the women look.

"Glenna," the one who replied to Leon calls. "Come sit with us after you're done mingling." Glenna waves a hand. The women stand up and walk toward us. Leon introduces us. He refers to Matt as Liam's boyfriend. Matt beams. Liam blushes.

The talkative one, Janie, I've learned, clucks her tongue. "Damn it, Leon, can't you men manage to bring us gals one or two, good-looking men who aren't assholes or gay?" She looks at me. "Let me guess, you have a girl friend?"

"Not at the moment, no." Her smiles widens. "I have a boyfriend," I tell her smiling myself now.

"Well, I be go to hell," Janie laughs, good-naturedly. "But you must not be totally opposed to the opposite sex, seeing as you got a son and all."

"No, ma'am. I enjoy the company of ladies on occasion but I'm afraid such is not possible at the present time."

"Such is not possible, huh?" She waggles her eyebrows at her friend. "Well, Randy, that's a damn pity, hon. Glenna," she says shaking her head. "I love you to death but you suck as a matchmaker."

"That was my friend, Janie," Glenna tells me with a smile.

"I gathered," I drawl.

Matt is grinning like a fool, even Liam seems to have relaxed a little. Matt's naked, having undressed while enjoying Janie's banter. I look at him and, I confess, I'm envious. I wish I was his age. I'm still trim but I'm not as limber and the fact that I can't avoid getting old becomes ever clearer. I don't envy him all the growing up he still faces, the hurts, challenges and inevitable failures, but I envy him, despite all of that. Besides, he's got a beautiful dick.

Leon is nude and Glenna is stepping out of her panties. Fuck it. I start to undress. It's not like Liam's never seen me naked. I drop my clothes on the corner of the blanket, straighten and look out over the lake. It's beautiful. I make my way to the water and wade in. Leon and Glenna follow. Matt stands, talking to Liam, who's still wearing shorts. I want to swim back to shore, tell him it's okay, either way it's okay, tell him not to sweat this small, unimportant stuff. Matt holds out his hand. Liam takes it, steadies himself and steps out of his shorts.

I roll onto my back and float, smiling at the sky.

***

The boys are out in the water, I imagine so that they can have a little bit of privacy. It's hard at that age to be naked and lying next to your lover and not think about something other than water and sun.

"So, what I propose is thirds," Glenna says, pulling my mind away from regretting the loss of my youth. I'm lying on my back, watching the sun flit between the clouds. Leon and Glenna sit on blankets beside me, Glenna in the middle. Leon is at the end of his blanket, facing away from the lake. I can shift my gaze from lake, Leon (face and crotch) and Glenna (side of face and right breast).

"No," I hear Leon say. She looks at him sharply. "It's your place, your family's place. You should have fifty-one percent."

"Make it fifty-two," I suggest. "It's easier to divide the remaining forty-eight percent." I squint at Leon, the glare of the lake is fierce. "Assuming that's what you had in mind for the remainder."

"It is."

"I think that's just being silly. If I didn't trust you two completely, I wouldn't do this at all. It should just be thirds."

"Nope," I reply. "I'm with Leon on this one. You should retain control." I grin at her when she swivels her head to look at me. "See, we're already ganging up on you." She shakes her head, exasperated, but agrees. "Okay, now for the real question. What's a twenty-four percent share worth and can I afford it."

Glenna quotes a number that's very close to the one I'd calculated. Even if it wasn't I would have trusted her.

"I think that's a bit low, to be honest." I quote her the number I had arrived at and what I would owe her for a twenty-four percent share. "I can give you three-quarters of that, in cash, up front. I was hoping I could finance the rest by turning over my share of the profits back to you. If that's too dicey for you, I can see about borrowing the rest against my house."

"I think your number is too high. I'll take the cash and we're good."

I shake my head. "You're talking like a friend, not a business partner."

She offers another number, halfway between her low offer and my high offer. It occurs to me this is the damnedest back asswards bargaining I've ever been involved with. "Fair enough, so the portion I can't cover, are you okay with taking it out of my share of the profits?"

"Of course, besides, if there aren't any profits, we're all fucked," Glenna chuckles. She lies back on her blanket. I lay the flat of my hand on her tummy, hoping Leon doesn't take offense. He doesn't. He stretches out beside her and rests his hand on her belly beside mine.

"You're sure, are you?" I ask.

"Yup. I'm sure."

We all understand I'm not talking about the business deal.

"Have you done the test?"

"No. Couple more weeks."

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little scared," I whisper.

"You'd be a fool if you weren't, and you aren't, so you are," Glenna snorts, eyes closed against the bright blue sky.

I look at Leon. He nods. I rise up, lean over, and kiss his wife. It's not a passionate kiss nor is it a maiden aunt's kiss.

"You know, I think I love you, Nena."

"See, I told you, you weren't a fool," she laughs. "How are you and Kent? You seemed a little tense."

"I was. I was rummaging around in my own head too much. We're good. Hey, I want to help with the cabins, the reno. Do you have a project plan yet?"

"No," Leon tells me, lying with his head on his arm. "We're blessed to be mostly full the rest of the summer. The three of us should take a hard look at all the cabins, get an idea of what we want to do first. I was thinking we should do the more distant cabins. They're smaller but they have more privacy."

I nod in agreement.

"You know we sort of have competing ideas," Glenna offers, eyes still closed. "On the one hand is the idea of updating the cabins, making the place more of a quiet couples' retreat. The other is adding the weight room. That would make it more of a family place. The idea of up-grading the snack bar to a real restaurant, fits with the former but is not as necessary for the latter."

"What if one side, maybe the one to the east of the lodge is the more family oriented side, and the one to the west is the couples' side?" I suggest. "The cabins to the west are a little further apart. They're situated further up the hill and there's more trees for privacy." I shake my head. "I wish that damn rock slide wasn't over there. Otherwise, we could make it known that the area by the slide was another clothing-optional choice. As it is, every idiot in the place would try to climb the rocks and end up hurt or dead."

"It doesn't matter," Leon offered. "People will follow the trail down. For liability reasons we should make it clear in the welcoming materials that the rock slide is not on resort property, don't climb it. It's dangerous, etc. The lawyers will want that regardless."

Nena nods her agreement. She looks back and forth between us. "Damn it, Randy, I half wish you'd not run into Kent." I stare at her surprised. "I really want Leon and you to make love to me. Maybe then my, oh so proper husband, would relax, maybe even take you to bed." She sighs. "But I don't want to add any wrinkles to your deal with Kent."

"You shouldn't add any wrinkles to a business deal, either," Leon offers.

"Yeah, right," Nena snorts. "We're having a baby together."

I take her hand. "Nena, I love you, I do and I want to be as involved as you and Leon are comfortable with, but 'we' aren't having a baby together. You and Leon are having a baby together, sweetheart. There's a difference."

She frees her hand, grabs Leon's face and kisses him - hard. "He's right, my love. We're having a baby. Forgive me?"

"Of course," Leon says, offering her one of his radiant, if rare, smiles.

"I really do dream about the two of you all over me though." She kisses him again. "Sorry, if that bothers you." She stands up and walks to the edge of the water. She's beautiful.

"Matt! Liam!" she cries. "We're heading back! You guys staying?"

They swim to shore. They cover themselves when they get to shallow water but it's easy to see they're both hard.

"Jesus," Glenna snorts as she walks back towards us, "Maybe I should jump their bones. Sometimes I fucking hate them for just being young."

"Welcome to the club," I sigh.

***

"Um," Kent growls. "This one feels amazing."

His voice is low. Lying in a tent, out in the open, I have the volume on my phone almost on mute. I hope the light from the screen isn't enough to reveal to anyone passing by that I'm naked and stroking my cock. I'm at the far edge of the resort, so the risk should be low but I don't want to cause Glenna and Leon any trouble.

His lying on his bed, stroking his dick. He has a vibrator in his ass, one that's hooked at the end to put pressure on your prostate. I make a note to ask him where he shops for his toys.

"I want to see you cum," I whisper. I'm surprised he can hear me but his fingers began to move faster over his cock. It's strange to be able to see his whole body, not just the part in front of my face. His hips rise off the bed and he cums. We've been fucking too much for there to be much but he uses his fingers to clean his belly and chest. I wish I was there to do it for him.

"Your turn," he whispers. He retrieves his phone from where it's propped on the bedside table, holds it in front of his eyes and rolls onto his side.

I go slow, partly because it makes it easier to keep the phone pointed at my cock but mostly because I want to go slow. I use long strokes, wiping the palm of my hand over the head, making my cock slick.

"Oh, yeah baby, beautiful," Kent purrs when I shoot my load. I scoop and lick and it makes me miss him.

"I miss you," I tell him, after I finish eating the jizz off my fingers.

"I miss you, too. Are you feeling better, about us? Everything?"

"Yeah, I am. Thanks." I join him in rolling onto one side. "I don't know why I got so weirded out."

"Happens."

He's got that right. "Hey, Glenna asked me to have a threesome with them."

"Did she now?" Kent asks, raising his eyebrows.

"Yup, she prefaced it with she only wants to but wouldn't since we have something going on."

"Uh-huh, so I don't need to scratch her eyes out?"

"No," I chuckle. "Is that what you want to do?"

"No," he sighs. "I barely know her but if I was straight I'd totally fall in love with her. What did Leon say?"

"Nothing. My impression was he didn't think it was a good idea."

I see him shrug on the small screen. "Look, our lives are wrapped up with theirs. Unless we end up going our separate ways, you and I, it's always going to be an issue, a question. I'm not totally sure how I feel about it. I'm not sure I'd say no but I would like to have the opportunity to say no. How about that?"

"Kent, I'm not suggesting it's a serious proposition!"

"Of course, you are, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it."

Was that true, I wonder.

"I'm not sure that's true but maybe," I concede.

"So, you'll be here in two days?"

"Yeah, right now just Matt, no Liam."

"Okay, baby, I'm going to say good-night."

"Night, see you soon."

He nods and the screen goes dark.

It takes me a long time to do to sleep.

***

"Come on, Liam, come with us?"

Liam shakes his head but softens the blow with a quick kiss. "No, say hi to Dr. Price for me. See if you can find out if he's dating that nurse, I can't remember her name." He turns to me, gives me a hug. "Say hi to Kent, pop."

I look at him. "You sure you don't want to come with us?"

"No," he says shaking his head. "I'll help Rosalita out with Fernando and the grill. Plus, mom and Glenna always can use a hand. You being a part-owner and all, I ought to stay and watch over your investment." He flashes a smile, more at Matt than me. "It's only a couple of days. I'll check on the apartment for the fall. Talk to someone about changing my major. It's not like there aren't a million things to get done before school starts again."

"Bro, are you trying to give me a chance to hop back in the dadster's bed?"

Liam groans. "No, Matt. I appreciate your, uh, forthright nature, but, no, I'm not giving you a chance to sleep with my father again. Jesus."

"Damn it, Matt, how many times do I need to tell you, quit calling me 'the dadster'."

"Can I call you, pop?"

"Yeah, if you end up married to my son, yes, then you can call me 'pop'. For now, Randy, hey you, or dude, if you must, will be fine."

"Right on, dude." His fucking smile is so infectious, I smile back instead of scowling.

"Get him outta here, pop." Liam's smiling as well. I turn my head to give them privacy for a real good-bye kiss. When I hear the passenger door open, I climb in the truck. I almost miss the squeal of the driver's side door when I close it.

"See you in a couple days," Liam calls through the window and then steps away from the truck.

We don't talk much on the drive. The radio plays, though the open windows make it impossible to hear. Once we're off the highway, the noise drops enough to talk.

"Randy?" Matt's voice is so different I glance at him. He has the most serious look on his face I've ever seen.

"Yeah, Matt? What's up?"

"What if this doesn't work out? What if Liam leaves me? Worse, what if we wake up some morning and we just don't love each other anymore? I don't understand how that shit happens but it does, doesn't it? People stop loving each other?"