Shoots and Scores!

Story Info
Company mandated cross training leads co-workers to coupling
7k words
4.55
18.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost nine-thirty. Most of the attendees had bailed during the last half hour; just six of us left. Steph and Jerry finished their drinks and stood up to go. They only lived about fifteen minutes away from the hotel, so they'd go home. The other couple, Dan and Janice, would be spending the night, as would I. I lived an hour from where we were, those two even farther.

That left Kelsey. I did not know where she lived but I suspected she planned to stay the night or she'd have left already. I actually wondered why she was still there.

We were the only two singles that had attended this, the third training symposium mandated by our new employer. They had new ways of doing things; everybody's job was affected, so they mandated these formal sessions to not only intro those new procedures, but also to build more camaraderie between departments.

Spouses were welcome to attend the provided dinner, but not sit in on the sessions themselves; most brought their significant others. Plus, of course, many couples both worked there, so that made it more convenient for employees and employer alike.

After the Friday night dinner there was the actual company presentation, then a half-hour or more of informal dialog, and then dismissal or a little socializing. Since many of the employees lived an hour or more away the company was providing the night at the hotel for any feeling they needed to stay after a long day.

The six of us had decided to have a drink or two from the hotel bar and just sit around bullshitting. I'd worked with Janice for some years two years ago so we were well acquainted, and I'd met Dan once or twice. Jerry and Steph both worked in my department.

Kelsey worked in a totally different function, but she and I knew each other by sight and name and exchanged greetings and smiles when we saw each other at work.

All I knew about her was that she was unconventional--probably on purpose--seemed nice and friendly to almost everybody, and was pretty, with curly dark brown hair and deeply dark brown eyes, but light skin--a stunningly beautiful complexion. If she wore any makeup, it was too subtle to be noticeable. Her skin glowed. It was flawless, as smoothly healthy as a happy child's.

The two things I liked about her, besides that she had pretty features and what I considered an attractive build, was that complexion and she had great legs. She may have been a touch thin in the calves, but her thighs were perfect, as the shorts she wore in the summer revealed. I'd imagined getting my face in between those legs, kissing, licking, and nibbling her inner thighs for many long minutes, working my way to the conjunction, and following my instincts.

I finished my drink and stood up. Kelsey did likewise. As I walked to the lobby she fell in step next to me. She's about two inches shorter than I. Her right hand found my left and interlaced her fingers with mine. She looked at me.

"Do you mind?"

"Of course not. But may I return the gesture with one of my own?"

She looked puzzled but said sure.

I stopped walking long enough to kiss her briefly on the cheek.

"Thanks. I've wanted to do that for a long time."

I steered us on a side trip to the little area with free coffee and tea and a couple of vending machines. I turned and faced her, but we kept our fingers interlaced. She put her left arm on my right shoulder and I put my right hand on her waist. We were waltzing, but without music or movement.

"Why this sudden though very welcome interest?"

"It's not that sudden, it's just that this is the first opportunity I've had to express it. As to why, Fred, it's because I like what you write."

"You've read my books?"

"Huh? No, I didn't know you'd written any books. I like the writing you publish on Literotica."

"How do you know which stories are mine?"

"Kevin told me. I often score for the shooting competitions and Kevin is a regular, plus an organizer and scheduler. After the shoots we often go to a bar and have a drink or two or twelve. Kevin and three or four other regulars usually tell me I'm welcome to join them and I usually do."

"Yeah I know Kevin's a good shooter, and he's mentioned more than once that one of the ladies that scores for them joins them for drinks after. He didn't tell me it was you."

"I'm not the only one. Anyhow, on one of those nights somehow the subject of sex came up, no surprise, and one of the guys wondered about free porn. Kevin told him--us--about Literotica. He even told us that you had a few stories in there under a pen name.

"After the party broke up I nagged him until he told me your pen name. Then over the next three weekends, when I've had time, I've read all your stories."

"Kevin talks too much."

"Maybe Kevin talks just the right amount. First, I like what you don't write. You don't do anal--"

"Nope, it holds no attraction for me."

"Me neither. You aren't obsessed with big boobs--"

"My preferences are for small and firm. Too small is much better than too big, but just right has a large range. I am extra-fond of nipples."

"And there's never anything forced, or even coerced, including no BDSM and no horror."

"Also true. One of the young female readers asked me to do a story about sex with an uncle, which made for "Uncle's Comfort." But she wanted the sex to be forced at least some, and I told her sorry, I don't believe in that. I guess she wasn't thrilled with the story, but it's one of my top-rated ones, maybe even first."

"See? Our tastes run in common. Also, I like the fact that all the sex involves love, or at least sincere affection. None of just fucking strangers to get off, or even having revenge sex or domination sex. Plus, your male hero always wants to make sure his lady gets the big O at least once before he has his."

"Idealized sex, totally subjective. So, Kelsey, am I too bold to think you're interested in a little intimacy tonight?"

"No, you're not too bold but no, I'm not interested in a little intimacy tonight. I'm hoping for a lot of really intimate intimacy. Like what Greg gave Olivia, or James gave Jennifer."

"I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint you, but you've got me horny enough to let you risk it. How 'bout we go to my room, or your room, and continue there?"

"I was about to suggest the same thing."

So we did, still holding hands, Kelsey bouncing along like a school girl. I told you she was unconventional.

I'd checked in when I first arrived so my overnight bag was already in the room on the fifth floor. Her room was just down the hall. She hurried to hers, grabbed her own bag and hurried back to mine. On her way I noticed even further down the hall two couples I recognized from work going into one room. Their body language screamed "eager."

Kelsey almost dragged me into the room, shut the door, dropped her bag, put her arms around my neck and kissed me full-out on the lips. She pushed her front hard against me and offered her tongue for attention.

I can take a hint.

I kissed her back the best I could and let my own tongue touch hers and taste her smile.

I'd had the beginnings of an erection when we were talking and touching downstairs, but that kiss really served to expand my interest. Still, there were things I needed to do.

When the kiss broke I disengaged myself and went to my bag and got out one of the blue pills.

"Viagra?" she asked, and seemed surprised. "It didn't feel like you needed it."

"I don't for growth, but I do for action. Getting old is terrible, but it beats the alternative. No matter how long the gun barrel, if it ain't straight and hard it won't shoot. So we've got about an hour to wait. I think we can find something fun to do."

"You always have Viagra with you when you spend a night away from home?"

"Of course. Condoms, too. Never know when I might get lucky."

"And how often is that?"

"After tonight I hope the answer won't be 'never'."

She laughed and sat down on the bed. She took off her hikers and calf-length white socks, then her rainbow-colored denim vest, leaving her with just sequined jeans and a long-sleeved black tee-shirt with a picture of a dildo with the circle around it and the diagonal line across it. Not suitable for work, hence the vest.

"While we're waiting, and before we get to the beginnings of serious intimacy, you do realize I'm old enough to be your father?"

"First, that wouldn't matter. Second, I doubt it. I'm probably older than you think."

"That goes both ways. As ungentlemanly as it might be, I'd guess your age at thirty-five to forty."

"Good guess. I'm thirty-nine for another few months. I'd guess you at fifty to fifty five, though you look younger."

"Thanks, but I'm sixty-two." I'd been undressing slowly while we talked. Shoes and socks, then I was thinking about at least loosening my pants around the crotch area. It was getting crowded in there. Instead, I broached a different subject.

"Kelsey, if you don't mind my asking, why not give this attention to Kevin? He's younger by ten years, better looking, and you have more in common. And I know he'd be thrilled. And if you do mind my asking, just tell me to kiss your ass. In fact, do that anyway."

She laughed again, briefly, and answered, "I won't tell you to, but you have my encouragement. As for the Kevster, I've considered it, but it's complicated. I'm afraid that if I scored with one shooter they would no longer let me score for all of them. Conflict of interest."

"Kev's not the kind to kiss and tell."

"Or fuck and tell, either. But somehow someone would find out and blab it around. I need that extra money."

She stood up and began to finish undressing. Shirt, jeans, bra, bikini panties, while I tried to match: shirt, jeans, whistle appreciatively, boxers.

We stood naked before each other, each offering casual inspection. She looked pretty much as I expected. She was rangy. A small narrowing at the waist, but not much. Small breasts, still firm, with delicious looking nipples. Her belly was slim, with just the right amount of soft padding. Her genitalia were completely denuded of hair, her outer labia thick and tight together...yet a sparkle of moisture winked at the juncture. And those wonderful thighs looked at least as good as my imagination conjured. Her hips were slim for a woman her age, her behind small but not too small.

She stepped close and ran her hands across my shoulders and down my arms, and then put them on my chest.

"You're really sixty-two? Those shoulders and arms look better than most forty-year-olds I've seen. Pecs too."

"And I have six-pack abs. They're just hiding behind this ten pounds of dessert muscle."

She stood close, she stepped closer, put her arms around my waist and initiated another kiss that grew quickly to a passionate dance of tongues and lips.

Something else grew, too, but not enough quite yet. When our lips separated I bent my head and took a nipple into my mouth and treated it as my favorite confection. My finger and thumb fondled the other, rubbing and squeezing.

She made a humming sound of approval and thrust her chest forward. Her hands went to pay similar attention to my nipples.

Soon I switched mouth and fingers to the other nipple. My other hand pulled her waist and hips closer against me and I cupped one of her tight gluts and caressed it, not too gently.

She put her hands on my head and pushed me away. "Before we proceed I should visit the bathroom."

"Sounds like a good idea for me too. You first."

She was in there only a few minutes. I decided to go for another laugh.

As soon as she stepped out of the doorway I clutched my crotch, voiced a high-pitched, "Oh, thank god!" and did a high-step hurry into the john.

Laugh accomplished. I heard her as I closed the door. After peeing I noticed a wet wash rag was half in and half out of the sink. She'd washed her privates and, since she didn't try to conceal it I took it as a hint.

I liked that. Unconventional, bold, practical. I took the hint, since it was my intention anyway, making sure the water was warm.

I emerged. She was lying on her side on the bed, head propped by an arm with the elbow on the mattress. She looked obviously at my crotch. Still big, but not yet standing at attention.

She turned on the bed and lay there, legs spread apart, "How 'bout you get on the bed and do some of those neat things you write about?"

"Ummm, that might not go as well as you hope. I told you I might disappoint you. I've never actually done any of those oral stimulations."

"Yeah, right. I've read your stories."

"Sure. I've read dozens of stories. Maybe a hundred. So when I write my own, I just beg, borrow, or steal--mostly steal--from the other stories and write what others have written and modify it to my style and the situation. I suspect a lot of erotica writers do the same thing."

"I think you've just busted my bubble."

"I'm sorry. My wife and I were not quite virgins when we got married, but for both of us it was a once-and-done with a previous girl or boy friend. I had more of a curiosity than an urge for cunnilingus, but my wife never believed my face should be 'down there.' And she never got anything from it, or from my fingers, either. Maybe it was her, or maybe I was doing it wrong. She never offered any suggestions or requests and she liked the lights off so I never got a chance to recon the battlefield.

"We did have good sex, but it was always genital sex. We used the three major positions and managed to find her G-spot many times, mostly by accident. She did have good orgasms."

We were both quiet for a minute or two. Mister Happy had lost some interest, though not all. Better reverse that trend.

"So now, just like my characters say, it's my pleasurable duty to see that you get as much enjoyment as possible from this tryst." I got on the bed and positioned myself above her, chest to breast, lips to lips, genitalia to genitalia. I kissed her and she kissed back.

"But you will honest to gosh have to help me. Give me directions: up, down, further in, further out, left, right, faster, slower, harder, softer, or 'oh, my god, right there!' when I get it right."

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me again. "You do offer more entertainment than my other experiences. Is it possible to laugh and have an orgasm at the same time?"

"Maybe we'll find out. That kiss, plus our current intimacy, and the Viagra, and especially that kiss are all having the desired effect."

I didn't talk for a while. I kissed her on the chin and the cheek and the throat, and the neck, and the shoulders. That gorgeously perfect complexion, close-up, was as alluring as it was from feet or yards away. Once in a while during that time I stopped with my lips or even the tip of my tongue on her skin and closed my eyes and just savored the flavor of her.

After many long minutes of savoring the journey down to her hips, cheered on by her wordless sounds of approval, I started again at her ankles and kissed my way up her calves, turning from one to the other, back and forth, and the same with her knees, back and front, and then along up those delectable thighs. Finally I arrived at the end of the tunnel. The front end.

I might have been down-playing my expected performance. I had, after all, read many stories that described what to do. And seen almost as many Literotica videos as well. I often wished I'd had that resource two decades earlier.

Some opportunities should not be ignored when they knock.

With fingers as gentle as mine know how to be I used both hands to separate her labia at the top and peer inside. There it was, a moist pink nub peeking out from the top juncture of the labia. I touched it with the tip of my middle finger.

"Is that it?"

"Good guess."

"What would you like me to do with it?"

"Treat it kindly. You can blow on it gently. Then let it go back in hiding for a bit."

I did just that. I blew on it as if I was trying to encourage a tiny spark to ignite and too much breeze would extinguish it. I was delighted to see it gained a little color. Then I took my fingers away and let the labia join back, offering a narrow crevasse to access her inner delights.

I gave her beautiful bare pussy a long firm flat-tongued lick, bottom to top. Then I kissed and licked each lovely labia. I used the firm tip of my tongue to penetrate between her lips and slowly work my way up, moving my tongue from side to side inside as I went. I stopped and looked at Kelsey. She was lying there eyes closed, lips in a half-smile as she fondled her breasts.

I decided right then that I wanted to do that, but not with my hands.

I carefully inserted the two middle fingers of my right hand into her vagina, looking for the opening. I started too high, but moved down a little, taking it slow and easy.

"A little lower," she murmured, and arched her back a little to facilitate my discovery. And there it was.

She opened her eyes and looked into mine as I eased those fingers inside her as far as they would go, then curled them up and caressed the wall inside.

She jerked a little in response, muttered, "Bingo!" and grinned a little.

I kissed upward on her body and soon had as much of a breast in my mouth as I could, which was darn near all of it, and tickled the nipple with my tongue.

I'd moved a little to the side so that I straddled her thigh. Her hand found my cock and began rubbing and pulling. Her other hand joined it and then moved down to my balls, playing lightly with them.

I switched to the other breast. Her left nipple was as tasty as her right one. I sucked and licked and tasted while remembering to keep my fingers inside her.

Her touch and the Viagra had done their work well. I was fully erect.

"Hey, lover, I have a suggestion. Bring this beautiful cock up here where I can get my mouth on it while you go back to exploring my womanly charms with yours. You found my clit, and now it's ready to be tasted and tongue-cuddled."

"Your wish is my command." But before I did I started thrusting my two fingers in an out of her vagina, as far in as possible, then out and in again hard and fast and she gasped, said, "Wait. Don't stop. Keep going, even faster if you can."

I did my best, which must have been good enough. I was rewarded with her first orgasm of the night.

She squinched her eyes shut and clamped her legs together on my hand and bucked her hips like a rodeo bronco. She gushed, drenching my hand in her love juice. I eased off the speed of the penetrations but continued to clutch her love tunnel and rub my fingertips against the upper front wall. I kissed her hard on the mouth, tongue penetrating her lips as it had her other lips minutes ago. She kissed back with frantic orgasmic passion, her tongue welcoming mine and pushing back.

After a subjective hour or so we separated.

"That was terrific. Any chance I can have more of those?"

"I certainly hope so. Did you want to continue with the program?"

"Yes! Get that erection up here so I can get a mouthful. And you can return your supposedly inexperienced lips and tongue to pleasing my pussy and caressing my clit."

"Yes, ma'am. Top or bottom?"

"Let's switch. You can relax a little better while you work."

We repositioned ourselves, applying kisses to various body parts as we did so. I had to withdraw my fingers, and I licked them clean of her juices. It seemed she couldn't wait to get my dick in her mouth and it felt like heaven. My cock hadn't been treated so well in too many years.

"That feels incredible, and it's been a very long time. I'll try to hold back, but do you want me to warn you if I'm going to come?"

She let it go long enough to answer. "Hell, no. You just keep doing my thing while I do yours, and if you pop I'll treat it as a bonus. Won't be the first I've swallowed, and hopefully not the last." And she went back to her pleasuring.

12