All Comments on 'Shoots and Scores!'

by RodThrustin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
IJS0904IJS0904about 3 years ago

Great story about two lonely people finding joy together. Well done.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 3 years ago

Honesty is a Great Policy

You get the feeling that these two people were completely honest with each other and that was indeed quite refreshing. 4*

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 3 years ago

Five stars! Romance and sex - both nice in their own way but much better together! God, how I miss Brittni!

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 3 years agoAuthor

I miss her too. Thanks for the compliment. As usual there is fact mixed with the fiction.

Blueman5410Blueman5410about 3 years ago

Thank you very much for a very entertaining story. I enjoyed the dialogue and the honesty--and the humor-- that was injected from time to time. I honestly don't like stories without a little true romantic feeling. The setting and development are important--or you might as well be visualizing a two minute porn film on a variety of cheap porn sites. I wish I could write seemingly as effortlessly as you do. Thanks again for the story.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

*** Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRodThrustin@RodThrustin
Old guy, works part time, writes part time, likes reading erotica and almost everything else. Married, loves wife but her health issues mean no sex for years. Libido still what it was in my thirties. I need to get laid, but I'm pickier than I have any right to be, considering ...